Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

16 Female Patients Accuse Nigerian Doctor Of Sexual Assault - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 16 Female Patients Accuse Nigerian Doctor Of Sexual Assault (47278 Views)

Aggrieved Nigerian Doctor Exposes Rot In Nigeria's Medical System With Tweets / Nigerian Doctor Suspended In Canada Over Sexual Comment (Photo) / Video Of Man Having Sex With Snake Seen On Nigerian Doctor's Phone In The Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 Female Patients Accuse Nigerian Doctor Of Sexual Assault by jaybee3(m): 9:55am On Feb 17, 2015
freecocoa:
Thank you but I knew that, he actually told me to lie down and strip to my undies which wasn't a problem as that wasn't my first visit to the doctor's(I've had my vagin* examined couple of times).

Don't you think I can tell the difference from brushing and actually rubbing the clit? This did not even happen on my first visit to him, the first day I went, everything was fine and I had tests done, this incident happened when I came back for the test results.

Omo see enjoyment...choi i missed my calling cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: 16 Female Patients Accuse Nigerian Doctor Of Sexual Assault by freecocoa(f): 9:58am On Feb 17, 2015
ElPhoche:

You are funny and maybe paranoid too. If you can tell me d examination he wanted to do, I can help you on that. But I think he was using a KY jelly, Which is essentially a water-based lubricant. It can be used too during sex, yes. But d doctor is not wrong in using d lub. In the clinic, we do digital rectal exams too, on males, when you want you check for an enlarged prostate. I would not be suprised one day if someone starts calling a poor doctor a gay.
The moral of d story is use a chaperone, of the same sex as your patient and also explain and explain to your patient whatever you want to do, no matter how clumsy it might be. It can save your ass one day.
You should read my other posts mister and don't call me paranoid please, I wouldn't want to trade insults with you.

Ofcourse you can defend your colleague all you want but I know what happened, I'm no illiterate neither am I a child.

1 Like

Re: 16 Female Patients Accuse Nigerian Doctor Of Sexual Assault by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 17, 2015
jaybee3:

Omo see enjoyment...choi i missed my calling cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Be careful and professional tongue
Re: 16 Female Patients Accuse Nigerian Doctor Of Sexual Assault by freecocoa(f): 9:59am On Feb 17, 2015
jaybee3:

Yeye, na that kind thing you dey like grin grin grin.
Re: 16 Female Patients Accuse Nigerian Doctor Of Sexual Assault by JayJustus(m): 10:26am On Feb 17, 2015
konji na ( )
Re: 16 Female Patients Accuse Nigerian Doctor Of Sexual Assault by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:36am On Feb 17, 2015
Stvpid doctor,God will kip catchn dem......there is one i wil report soon,my school uses the particular hospital were he works in case of emergencies,he is always telin girls to pull their tops and then bras sayin he needs to feel ther chest shocked.....common malaria.or cough,headache like seriously.if dey disagree he wil be like i have a wife....like being maried makes one a saint....i was shockd wen my rumates said the same thing and described him same way,even other students,there was even one he told he needed to check her vagina..she had malaria just malaria bastard.

I wud kip my stand on no male doctors,nt even for childbirth....am sorry
Re: 16 Female Patients Accuse Nigerian Doctor Of Sexual Assault by Cutehector(m): 10:44am On Feb 17, 2015
Bootybuttchic:
Stvpid doctor,God will kip catchn dem......there is one i wil report soon,my school uses the particular hospital were he works in case of emergencies,he is always telin girls to pull their tops and then bras sayin he needs to feel ther chest shocked.....common malaria.or cough,headache like seriously.if dey disagree he wil be like i have a wife....like being maried makes one a saint....i was shockd wen my rumates said the same thing and described him same way,even other students,there was even one he told he needed to check her vagina..she had malaria just malaria bastard.

its a pity thr r more male gynaecologists and doctors dan females. Pls report dat ur school doctor befor things get out of handss.

1 Like

Re: 16 Female Patients Accuse Nigerian Doctor Of Sexual Assault by Creamish(f): 10:48am On Feb 17, 2015
jaybee3:

Ur longing for a mugshot too ba? grin

@topic... if he has a clear conscience, he will be vindicated. I'm sure with this experience, he will be more careful and better protective of his image.
Re: 16 Female Patients Accuse Nigerian Doctor Of Sexual Assault by jaybee3(m): 10:54am On Feb 17, 2015
Creamish:

Ur longing for a mugshot too ba? grin

@topic... if he has a clear conscience, he will be vindicated. I'm sure with this experience, he will be more careful and better protective of his image.
Do you reckon i'd look cute in a mugshot?
Re: 16 Female Patients Accuse Nigerian Doctor Of Sexual Assault by Bootybuttchic(f): 11:03am On Feb 17, 2015
Cutehector:
its a pity thr r more male gynaecologists and doctors dan females. Pls report dat ur school doctor befor things get out of handss.
yes i will thanks
Re: 16 Female Patients Accuse Nigerian Doctor Of Sexual Assault by Creamish(f): 11:15am On Feb 17, 2015
jaybee3:

Do you reckon i'd look cute in a mugshot?

hmm.....yeah.... while ur on the mugshot mission, get some tatts done on ur neck too... #baddoskyJaybee3 cool grin
Re: 16 Female Patients Accuse Nigerian Doctor Of Sexual Assault by studded(m): 11:18am On Feb 17, 2015
Re: 16 Female Patients Accuse Nigerian Doctor Of Sexual Assault by jaybee3(m): 11:19am On Feb 17, 2015
Creamish:

hmm.....yeah.... while ur on the mugshot mission, get some tatts done on ur neck too... #baddoskyJaybee3 cool grin

your head they there i tell ya

1 Like

Re: 16 Female Patients Accuse Nigerian Doctor Of Sexual Assault by Weah96: 11:51am On Feb 17, 2015
CFCfan:

Nawa oh. If your scenario is actualized, his best bet would be to relocate to Nigeria; or he could apply to be a concierge practitioner. But rich folks here in the US also use google.

I'm truly sorry for this man.

He should secretly sell his property and go back home right now. It's over. They have finished him, especially his reputation. His name is all over the internet.

No matter, there's a queue of young Nigerians waiting to occupy his space.
Re: 16 Female Patients Accuse Nigerian Doctor Of Sexual Assault by Missmossy(f): 12:00pm On Feb 17, 2015
Chai! Such happens but its really uncouth. Not surprised at the comments here grin
Re: 16 Female Patients Accuse Nigerian Doctor Of Sexual Assault by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 17, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

Wow! What if he had his kids there?

Also means nothing for him. He can take the kids with him and they can return when they are 18. The kids, being born here can never loose the citizenship unless they give it up willingly.
Re: 16 Female Patients Accuse Nigerian Doctor Of Sexual Assault by onoja12: 12:27pm On Feb 17, 2015
God bless you,was just about to say same thing.to me it appears somebody wants to set this guy up

cococandy:

Besides I thought it was standard worldwide practice to have a female doctor's assistant in the exam room during any medical examination where the patient is a woman and vice versa for a man.

I've never had any exam with a make doc where the female assistant wasn't there holding my hands and asking me if I felt comfortable with what the doctor was doing.

Wise docs insist on this too to avoid being smeared maliciously by a mischievous patient that's out to make money from suing him/her.
Re: 16 Female Patients Accuse Nigerian Doctor Of Sexual Assault by rugged7(m): 1:02pm On Feb 17, 2015
Bootybuttchic:

True, there is the good, the bad and the ugly in every profession.
But it's not as straight-forward as people think.
Let me take fever for example.
The cause of the fever could originate from anywhere in the body- head, chest, abdomen, urogenital system, musculoskeletal system.
It's based on a patients comments-history and the doctors physical examination that he can come to a provisional examination.
Either way he has to examine certain sensitive areas eg chest or the vagina to exclude other causes eg pneumonia, pelvic inflammatory disease or urinary tract infection.
If he does not do this, he could possibly miss the diagnosis.
At the worse case, his consultant could ask him, did u examine this or that?? And then he'll be caught offguard if he didn't do it.
So, he is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't.
The safest thing for any doctor is to have a chaperone.
But then again, if the pressure from the number of patients is too high, u would want to fore-go the caperone just to be faster...

2 Likes

Re: 16 Female Patients Accuse Nigerian Doctor Of Sexual Assault by rugged7(m): 1:03pm On Feb 17, 2015
And to examine any orifice, he has to use a KY jelly to make it less painful and uncomfortable for the patient.
Not every doctor is a pervert please...
Re: 16 Female Patients Accuse Nigerian Doctor Of Sexual Assault by kandiikane(m): 1:10pm On Feb 17, 2015
Babymama1:
These may be false accusations

See this case

https://www.change.org/p/arizona-medical-board-restore-dr-gabriel-ogbonnaya-s-license-2
I am not saying he did it but when it comes to sex.ual offences it is not easy to convict.

Seriously, I know many may think someone can easily scream ra.pe and the guy goes to prison but look at cases, many are acquitted, doesn't mean they did not do it but since we are law abiding citizens we must agree with the law. It is in Africa that some just need to scream and justice is taken without due process.
I know if I go out and stretched out my hands, I will easily touch people who have been abused one way or another and their case won't see a day in court.

16 allegations aren't just a coincidence but whatever the case, innocent until proven guilty.
http://jezebel.com/5676504/how-to-rape-a-woman-and-get-away-with-it
https://rainn.org/news-room/97-of-every-100-rapists-receive-no-punishment

If it is hard enough to prove Ra.pe how much more a finger stroke of a va.gina. I am not saying women don't cry wolf....

1 Like

Re: 16 Female Patients Accuse Nigerian Doctor Of Sexual Assault by Chartey(m): 2:15pm On Feb 17, 2015
freecocoa:
I thought it was normal procedure, till I felt some fingers on my clit, this is after he put the cream on his hand o.
You weren't sexually aroused na, so the cream was to lubricate the place so u wouldn't feel discomfort. Abi no be KY Jelly? He could have touched your clit intentionally(with good reason) or unintentionally. I don't think there's anything pleasurable for him there when he's just thinking about seeing all the patients waiting for him and going home.
Re: 16 Female Patients Accuse Nigerian Doctor Of Sexual Assault by Olaone1: 2:49pm On Feb 17, 2015
This is a common thing among Naija doctors. I know at least 3 who regularly have sex with girls before abortions.

They tell them it's necessary before the procedure. These girls have no option because they are naked anyway. Many of our docs are shamelessly randy. The female folks endure a lot, esp. in Naija. Many just keep mum about these things

Not saying this man isn't innocent, though

Modified
Re: 16 Female Patients Accuse Nigerian Doctor Of Sexual Assault by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 17, 2015
Olaone1:
This is a common thing among Naija doctors. I know at least 3 who regularly have sex with girls before CS.

They tell them it's necessary before the procedure. These girls have no option because they are naked anyway. Many of our docs are shamelessly randy. The female folks endure a lot, esp. in Naija. Many just keep mum about these things

Please reveal who these people are if u are that sure
Evil people like the cover
Blow that cover

1 Like

Re: 16 Female Patients Accuse Nigerian Doctor Of Sexual Assault by itstpia8: 3:02pm On Feb 17, 2015
Olaone1:
This is a common thing among Naija doctors. I know at least 3 who regularly have sex with girls before CS.

I think you mean abortions, not CS.

And it is only common depending on the types of people you move with. If your social circle has a high number of girls who need/want abortions, and men who specialize in casual sex without condom, then isn't it an "anything goes" doctor who will be on call for your abortion duty?

2 Likes

Re: 16 Female Patients Accuse Nigerian Doctor Of Sexual Assault by Olaone1: 3:05pm On Feb 17, 2015
Babymama1:

Please reveal who these people are if u are that sure
Evil people like the cover
Blow that cover
Let our girls on this forum say something. It is very very common in Naija.

Blow wetin? As if it's hidden. Not me, sis.
Naija is basically a lawless society. Teachers are into something, police too. Basically every profession out there. That's Naija for you. A society that takes advantage of the weak.

2 Likes

Re: 16 Female Patients Accuse Nigerian Doctor Of Sexual Assault by Olaone1: 3:05pm On Feb 17, 2015
itstpia8:

I think you mean abortions, not CS.

Sorry, I meant abortion. Not caesarean section

Thanks
Re: 16 Female Patients Accuse Nigerian Doctor Of Sexual Assault by itstpia8: 3:08pm On Feb 17, 2015
Olaone1:

sorry, I meant abortion.

Thanks

You're welcome.

You can check the rest of my post too.
Re: 16 Female Patients Accuse Nigerian Doctor Of Sexual Assault by itstpia8: 3:09pm On Feb 17, 2015
Olaone1:

Let our girls on this forum say something. It is very very common in Naija.

Blow wetin? Not me, sis.
Naija is basically a lawless society. Teachers are into something, police too. That's Naija for you. A society that takes advantage of the weak.

Why are the sexually active girls not using birth control?
Re: 16 Female Patients Accuse Nigerian Doctor Of Sexual Assault by Olaone1: 3:10pm On Feb 17, 2015
itstpia8:

I wonder oo.

It is like they even hate condoms

1 Like

Re: 16 Female Patients Accuse Nigerian Doctor Of Sexual Assault by freecocoa(f): 3:10pm On Feb 17, 2015
Chartey:
You weren't sexually aroused na, so the cream was to lubricate the place so u wouldn't feel discomfort. Abi no be KY Jelly? He could have touched your clit intentionally(with good reason) or unintentionally. I don't think there's anything pleasurable for him there when he's just thinking about seeing all the patients waiting for him and going home.
I already mentioned that it wasn't K.Y jelly, plus what good intentions can come from rubbing a patient's clit? You would think there was nothing in it for him, but even the weirdest things get perverts off, who knew what would have happened had I not left his office the way I did, all he said when I hurriedly got up was "relax na" the more reason I had to run out of there.

My dear, I'll gain nothing by imagining and lying about things, it's not as if the said doctor will lose anything, I know what I felt/saw in this man's eyes, you don't examine a vagin* by rubbing the clit as if na for*play, nuff said.
Re: 16 Female Patients Accuse Nigerian Doctor Of Sexual Assault by itstpia8: 3:14pm On Feb 17, 2015
Seems you were already h.orny, don't want to go into more detail.
Re: 16 Female Patients Accuse Nigerian Doctor Of Sexual Assault by Olaone1: 3:16pm On Feb 17, 2015
itstpia8:

BTW, T baby, I am not innocent too. cheesy

I have been searching for you. What happened to your known monikers? Moi val was lonely without you, sweetie wink wink

How's Down Under?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kenyan Woman Kills Her Husband Before Committing Suicide (Graphic Photos) / 5 Reasons Coronavirus Is Way Worse Than You’ve Been Led To Believe / Pregnant Lady Dies In Her Sleep After Using The Toilet (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.