Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. (9397 Views)

Photos : Namadi Sambo Hands Over Aguda House To Prof. Yemi Osinbajo / Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds / Apc's Reply To Prof Charles Soludo (2) (3) (4)

I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by meekhat: 11:13pm On Feb 16, 2015
I am a young man from the middle belt who used to support PDP administration with my whole family ofcourse for ethnic reasons. After listenning to APC manifesto through the VP candidate, Prof Yemi Osinbajo in a town hall interactive session with the youth (south East) held at Enugu on AIT this night, I did not just change my mind alone, my elder brother who happens to be a strong supporter of GEJ did same. I saw and perceived change in Osinbajo's words. Sincerely speaking, truth always stands out and one will always differentiate truth from propaganda if he/she is a truthful fellow. I was almost sheding tears at the level of lies, propaganda and misrule PDP has subjected Nigerians to all these while. Finally, i am happy my family now believe in CHANGE.

189 Likes 26 Shares

Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by omenka(m): 11:15pm On Feb 16, 2015
Welcome aboard bro. God bless you. smiley

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by babs01(m): 11:17pm On Feb 16, 2015
wcl to change island

23 Likes

Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by kestolove95(m): 11:17pm On Feb 16, 2015
I love Chris ngige speech...dix are men of change....
Pdp wants to fight corrptn and dey are afraid of card reader...who are dey fooling?..fools lying to dem selfx...we wise nw

47 Likes

Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by pacesetter939: 11:17pm On Feb 16, 2015
Ya gazie re gi, Nwanne Nmadu.

Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by menix(m): 11:19pm On Feb 16, 2015
Clap for urself nd ur family....
Com awa ofix com collect ur own broom..

Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by Boobsucker: 11:21pm On Feb 16, 2015
Fall out

Once a terrorist always a terrorist

You are irrelevant SE is locked down to Gej and your vote remains irrelevant so go and die

Facts remains that Gej owns 94‰ while your likes who sees through their assss will manage 6%

When Gej wins your vote and that of your family will be irrelevant

Gej till Buhari dies of high bp

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by obamartins(m): 11:22pm On Feb 16, 2015
Its easier said than done, this Guy will be rendered impotent if Buhari wins, the Kastina mafia takes over GMB's government and Osinbanjo will as useless as the "P" in Psychology. GMB can never allow yorubas be the core of his kitchen cabinet and those are the decision making body in any government in Nigeria. So spare me all this "beautiful manifesto" the hausa/fulani man doesn't care, for him, it's all about grabbing power from an infidel.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by OAUTemitayo: 11:23pm On Feb 16, 2015
Welcome on board.

Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by CaptainAmerica1: 11:29pm On Feb 16, 2015
Boobsucker:
[s]Fall out

Once a terrorist always a terrorist

You are irrelevant SE is locked down to Gej and your vote remains irrelevant so go and die

Facts remains that Gej owns 94‰ while your likes who sees through their assss will manage 6%

When Gej wins your vote and that of your family will be irrelevant

Gej till Buhari dies of high bp [/s]

Trash

49 Likes

Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by CaptainAmerica1: 11:31pm On Feb 16, 2015
meekhat:
I am a young man from the east who used to support PDP administration with my whole family ofcourse for ethnic reasons. After listenning to APC manifesto through the VP candidate, Prof Yemi Osinbajo in a town hall interactive session with the youth (south East) held at Enugu on AIT this night, I did not just change my mind alone, my elder brother who happens to be a bigot and a fanatic supporter of GEJ did same. I saw and perceived change in Osinbajo's words. Sincerely speaking, truth always stands out and one will always differentiate truth from propaganda if he/she is a truthful fellow. I was almost sheding tears at the level of lies, propaganda and misrule PDP has subjected Nigerians to all these while. Finally, i am happy my family now believe in CHANGE.

I totally agree with you on the bolded. Same reason why I urge people to find out facts for themselves and not listen to propaganda.

38 Likes

Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by nwaanambra1(m): 11:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
meekhat:
I am a young man from the east who used to support PDP administration with my whole family ofcourse for ethnic reasons. After listenning to APC manifesto through the VP candidate, Prof Yemi Osinbajo in a town hall interactive session with the youth (south East) held at Enugu on AIT this night, I did not just change my mind alone, my elder brother who happens to be a bigot and a fanatic supporter of GEJ did same. I saw and perceived change in Osinbajo's words. Sincerely speaking, truth always stands out and one will always differentiate truth from propaganda if he/she is a truthful fellow. I was almost sheding tears at the level of lies, propaganda and misrule PDP has subjected Nigerians to all these while. Finally, i am happy my family now believe in CHANGE.

GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY OF HONEST EASTERNERS. I HAVE STOOD FOR THE TRUTH IN THE MIDST OF REJECTION AND FALSE ACCUSATIONS AND WILL ALWAYS STAND FOR THE TRUTH EVEN IF IT WILL COST ME MY LIFE.

WE HAVE TO POSITIVELY CHANGE THIS COUNTRY FOR THE GOOD OF OUR CHILDREN AND OUR CHILDREN CHILDREN.

LONG LIVE THE PARTY OF POSITIVE CHANGE AND VIBRANT PROGRESS!

LONG LIVE GMB/OSINBAJO

LONG LIVE NIGERIA.

TOGETHER WE WILL BUILD A NIGERIA OF OUR DREAM.

ODILI ONYE ENU NMA - YA DILI ONYE ANA NMA! cool cool

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 16, 2015
meekhat:
Good decision brother

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 16, 2015
obamartins:
Its easier said than done, this Guy will be rendered impotent if Buhari wins, the Kastina mafia takes over GMB's government and Osinbanjo will as useless as the "P" in Psychology. GMB can never allow yorubas be the core of his kitchen cabinet and those are the decision making body in any government in Nigeria. So spare me all this "beautiful manifesto" the hausa/fulani man doesn't care, for him, it's all about grabbing power from an infidel.
idiiot..was idiagbon not yoruba...foooool

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by Splashme: 11:39pm On Feb 16, 2015
[size=15pt]OP, don't be deceived by sweet tongue. APC eats propaganda, sleeps propaganda and dreams propaganda. Propaganda and APC are siamese twins.

You are from the East and I dare say those guys don't have anything in stock for you. They have shared all positions already and South East has been left out

The north have a way populating every government office with their people and I bet you when the chips are down they will not remeber you guys exist. GEJ's government gives South East a voice. Stay with it.[/size]

Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by drshrewd: 11:42pm On Feb 16, 2015
that dude osibanjo is as sound as sound itself. listened to him spoke about the economy, security, education health, etc he came off flawless and deeply knowledgeable about the subject matter

24 Likes

Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by bettercreature(m): 11:44pm On Feb 16, 2015
Op you can lie oo,I went through your old post you are APC to the core,you won cover our face with wool

Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by argon500: 11:44pm On Feb 16, 2015
Welcome on board.. Betterment for everybody is our logo.. Not betterment for padi padi

APC Change!
Vote Buhari/Osinbajo (APC)

Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by raumdeuter: 11:49pm On Feb 16, 2015
Having gone through the OP previous post I think he is genuine.

Previously he was always critical of the APC and even joined the allegation that Fashola was denying people PVC in Ojo Local Govt

Hey bros welcome to the change train

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by omenka(m): 11:53pm On Feb 16, 2015
Splashme:
OP, don't be deceived by sweet tongue. APC eats propaganda, sleeps propaganda and dreams propaganda. Propaganda and APC are siamese twins.

You are from the East and I dare say those guys don't have anything in stock for you. They have shared all positions already and South East has been left out

Lies like this is exactly the reason why the Op had to jettison the killer party. If you were asked to provide proof of what you just wrote, what is it gonna be??

Your scaremongering seems to be backfiring on you people big time. If I were you guys, I'd #change tactics now since I've still got some time in my hands.

Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 16, 2015
Change is the only constant thing in life.

Sai Buhari

Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by legendsilver(m): 11:55pm On Feb 16, 2015
Welcome my brother to the land of change that flows with sound development.

Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Feb 16, 2015
omenka:
Lies like this is exactly the reason why the Op had to jettison the killer party. If you were asked to provide proof of what you just wrote, what is it gonna be??

Your scaremongering seems to be backfiring on you people big time. If I were you guys, I'd #change tactics now since I've still got some time in my hands.

Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by ofala(m): 11:58pm On Feb 16, 2015
You took a good decision BUT do you really wish Prof Osinbajo gets to Aso Rock with his Principal, this May?

Yours is to spread the TRUTHFUL convictions that you realised this evening.

Change is at our doorsteps, let us all embrace it by not falling asleep while enemies of our collective development; who unfortunately are the present occupants of the Villa; plot evil, all nite.

meekhat:

Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 16, 2015
Splashme:
[size=15pt]OP, don't be deceived by sweet tongue. APC eats propaganda, sleeps propaganda and dreams propaganda. Propaganda and APC are siamese twins.

The north have a way populating every government office with their people and I bet you when the chips are down they will not remeber you guys exist. GEJ's government gives South East a voice. Stay with it.[/size]
Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 17, 2015
meekhat:
You claiming an Igbo because you need their votes? When i know you to be a mischievous, notorious street urching from yoruba.

You havent event fed yourself let alone having a family.

We dont need criminals like you in PDP. Thank God that your oga, OBJ have been thrown into the frying pan of APC.

Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 17, 2015
Oh yea. Brainless pig. Who prefer to suffer than enjoy what life has to offer.

Splashme:

Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by caselessogbuagu: 12:12am On Feb 17, 2015
I know the wise men are from the east and, I was very sure when they had a very wise man in yemi osinbajo talk to them , many wise men are going to change their minds as regard their support for that useless party called pdp for good. Welcome to the hub of progressives bro.

Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by Nobody: 12:18am On Feb 17, 2015
Wad family? Mtchew, una no count, una no reach to make a change.
Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by caselessogbuagu: 12:20am On Feb 17, 2015
masterpower:

You claiming an Igbo because you need their votes? When i know you to be a mischievous, notorious street urching from yoruba.

You havent event fed yourself let alone having a family.

We dont need criminals like you in PDP. Thank God that your oga, OBJ have been thrown into the frying pan of APC.
in your dictionary, to have a family, it means you must have those you feed? Hmmmmmm

Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by sweetgala(m): 12:21am On Feb 17, 2015
I was watching Festus Odimegwu today on channels and I was like choi see truth. Many card carrying members of PDP do not believe in GEJ

Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by Nobody: 12:25am On Feb 17, 2015
meekhat:

Thank you for this piece. My father, mother and brother all voted for Jonathan in 2011 but won't be doing so again. I know my parents once said they would never vote for an hausa/fulani man but to God be the Glory, they are voting Buhari. My little brother just changed his mind after the election was postponed. He now belives Jonathan is up to no good. Mainwhile, the reason my brother wanted to vote for Jonathan was because of Sure-P work he was given since August and has never been paid once since September. No salary for five months now and still wanted to vote Jonathan.

Ebonyi South Zone Honours Umahi, Their Son / Governor Ikpeazu: I Am Not Leaving PDP. APC is a ‘Stationary Vehicle’ / Supreme Court Fixes July 28 To Hear Ondo Guber Appeal

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58