Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Gas Cooker - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Gas Cooker (613 Views)

Gas Cooker For Sale.... / When Your Housemaid Dont Know How To Use Your Gas Cooker( Photo) / Photo: When Your Wife Says 'There Is No Gas Left In The Cooker' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gas Cooker by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 16, 2015
Please I want to know how much the double burner for gas goes for that is the stsinless type and the glass type and which is better.
Also how much does a cylinder cost?
Re: Gas Cooker by Lizboh(f): 11:52pm On Feb 16, 2015
The cheapest u can get is around 30k, d cylinder, hoose and d head is 10k to 15k
Re: Gas Cooker by shevon: 12:33am On Feb 17, 2015
^^ It depends on the type of cylinder you are referring to o. If you are referring to the old school iron body or the more safer stainless steel, then the price you mentioned is ok. But if you are talking about the transparent fiber gas cylinder, the least you can get it (cylinder only) is N23,000.00 excluding the accessories.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Organize My Finances /bills Without Having Headache / What Does Your Birth Day Month Says About You?? Find Out Now.!! / Ask Your Kids: What's The Meaning Of This Short Story?- By Godwin C. Nwaogwugwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.