Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,016 members, 7,806,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) (77065 Views)

Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] / Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) / Checkout Iyanya's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by Viktor1983(m): 8:42am On Feb 17, 2015
BreadOfLife:
Wealthy but I think stingy on himself... Just five cars only? Where's ferrari, Aston martin's, etc.. He's Don Jazzy for carrying out loud.. Mtchew. undecided

You want him to play willy-willy with his future?
When will u guys ever learn.

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by Kandaha: 8:43am On Feb 17, 2015
naijaboiy:

Oga which road he wan drive this car? grin

Ore - Benin Express na grin
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by Kingsasian(m): 8:45am On Feb 17, 2015
What about lamboughini, 350,450ferarri, bugatti veyron, dodge viper, spit fire? etc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by souladot(m): 8:45am On Feb 17, 2015
the op asked: Is he not very rich?
my response: he's very poor in his mind. show me d worthy causes he is sponsoring, the many lives he has transformed positively, d graduates he has helped employ, . . . before u talk about his cars. Are cars assets? let's change our mentality pls, cos only then can we change our country

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by ewizard1: 8:45am On Feb 17, 2015
Mad people full Nairaland.

I dey always talk am say when people like me register finish... Na goats and maluus com dey join Nairaland!

smh!
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by Elxandre(m): 8:45am On Feb 17, 2015
Jarus:
He doesn't have 1% of Dangote's money.

I cant remember seeing articles about cars Dangote uses. I can't remember seeing a number plate reading Dangote 1, Dangote 2.

lol.
Dangote had a rolls Royce at least 32 years ago according to Otedola.
Dangote has more than one private jets.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 17, 2015
gilgal7:
Poor dude not even a veron or bugatti in his fleet...lol

As in ehn, d thing tire me for am

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 17, 2015
BreadOfLife:
Wealthy but I think stingy on himself... Just five cars only? Where's ferrari, Aston martin's, etc.. He's Don Jazzy for carrying out loud.. Mtchew. undecided

Where u dey 'carrying out loud' dey go? cheesy
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by hassymo5(m): 8:48am On Feb 17, 2015
Jarus:
I cant remember seeing articles about cars Dangote uses. I can't remember seeing a number plate reading Dangote 1, Dangote 2.
Jarus:

since he is poor ,,show us wat u gat...
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by trybe(m): 8:49am On Feb 17, 2015
Does of u criticising don baba !do urself a favour by rocking in poverty#enemies of. Progress
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by Kingsasian(m): 8:50am On Feb 17, 2015
ewizard1:
Mad people full Nairaland.

I dey always talk am say when people like me register finish... Na goats and maluus com dey join Nairaland!

smh!
hahahahahahaha, guy u bad o.lwkmd
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by Posman(m): 8:52am On Feb 17, 2015
MrKnowitall:
I'm not impressed!! Common area boys can gather together more impressive vehicles than these. All these cars are common cars in my neighborhood. In fact, they are grocery shopping cars. Most people in my area wouldn't drive those things to a reputable occasion. "Don the area boy Jazzy" is just a learner in the expensive car game.

It's funny u kept saying and referring to Ur neighbourhood and area boys, get urs and take for grocery shopping and stop hating unnecessarily and hustle for Ur money

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by Guruboi(m): 8:52am On Feb 17, 2015
How this one come tai change gala price for market. tongue
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by Kingsasian(m): 8:52am On Feb 17, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Where u dey 'carrying out loud' dey go? cheesy
for"carrying out loud"who be this Lol
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by ElFenomeno1: 8:53am On Feb 17, 2015
gilgal7:

It is called Veyron, not Veron..... Daft cu...nt!

And Bugatti is the maker of Veyron, fu......cking moro....n!

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by cjeriia: 8:53am On Feb 17, 2015
gilgal7:
Do u even own a wheel..? angry
gilgal7:
Do u even own a wheel..?
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by mukthar2000(m): 8:53am On Feb 17, 2015
Guys don't let there wealth make u look fool,there are all cocaine cushee.
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 17, 2015
What makes one rich is the number of lives that one has sowed into . . .
The smiles put on other peoples faces
The hope that they have given to the hopeless
The words of encouragement given to the one about to commit suicide
No one will be buried with his earthly goods.
No one will remember the cars you rode 5 years after you are gone
People will however remember a worthy legacy.
Im not preaching O!. . . just saying the truth cool

4 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by ElFenomeno1: 8:55am On Feb 17, 2015
Jarus:

What is this one talking about?

No one is talking about how rich he is.... They are simply showcasing his fleet of cars

What has Dangote's percentage of wealth or riches got to do with this?!

SMh
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 17, 2015
MrKnowitall:
I'm not impressed!! Common area boys can gather together more impressive vehicles than these. All these cars are common cars in my neighborhood. In fact, they are grocery shopping cars. Most people in my area wouldn't drive those things to a reputable occasion. "Don the area boy Jazzy" is just a learner in the expensive car game.

Nigga u get bad mouth ooo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 17, 2015
Kingsasian:
for"carrying out loud"who be this Lol

As d dude in quote not me
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:57am On Feb 17, 2015
Old thread
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by scobaba: 8:58am On Feb 17, 2015
BreadOfLife:

breadoflife....u don see bread chop today so? angry

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by joshuaidibia(m): 9:01am On Feb 17, 2015
gilgal7:
C ur life? angry angry angry Can u even boast of having a bike? Do ur bf Even have a Toyota Camry? With ur fake ass profile pix. undecided
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 17, 2015
Elxandre:

lol.
Dangote had a rolls Royce at least 32 years ago according to Otedola.
Dangote has more than one private jets.

abi.

can't remember seeing Dangote showing off his cars whe he's got more important things to do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by deeny02(m): 9:03am On Feb 17, 2015
Drajah:

Then con drive am for which road??....

drive am for Jonah transformation road.
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by Winning123: 9:03am On Feb 17, 2015
What does it profit a man if he gains the world and loses his soul
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by bamite(m): 9:03am On Feb 17, 2015
MrKnowitall:
does ur dad own a bicycle?not 2 mention u

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by Ehimadeking(m): 9:04am On Feb 17, 2015
Don Jazzy tried buh he needs upgrading
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by tenry(m): 9:04am On Feb 17, 2015
How many people has he helped? How many widows has he empowered? How many ophans has he put smile on their faces? Perhaps I can appreciate him and celebrate his wealth when he does these.
Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 9:05am On Feb 17, 2015
BreadOfLife:
yes, for CARRYING out loud grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) by Kingsasian(m): 9:09am On Feb 17, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

It is called Veyron, not Veron..... Daft cu...nt!

And Bugatti is the maker of Veyron, fu......cking moro....n!
thank u. I luv guys like u that are car freaks like I am. Some guys wanna show their ignorance here....bugatti and veyron is like saying toyota and camry....lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Franky Kuri Was Ebony Reigns Lesbian Partner. They Died In Accident - MandyNews / Hushpuppi Buys A Rolls Royce Cullinan 2020 To Keep The Company Of His Wraith / DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.