Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? (49489 Views)

What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? / MTN Unveils New Call Tariff Plan: Xtrapro & Xtraspecial / What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by dam007(m): 11:26am On Feb 18, 2015
or you could simply migrate to mtn zone, include "1111" at the back of the offnet number like this : 080543216751111 and call off net for as low as 0.04 kobo from 12 am till 4 am, and as low as 4 kobo or 8 kobo during the day depending on the zone. cool cool cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by dharay99: 11:30am On Feb 18, 2015
mimifavour:
The best is airtel one network 4k per sec for two airtel number. Recharge n get the same amount as bonus to call any network. 12k for subsequent calls both airtel n non airtel line. 25mb n 4 free sms

Telme more abt ds..
Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 18, 2015
Mtn zone is the bomb except you are in lagos,ph or abj. call rate is at 4k per sec most of the time although it fluctuates between 4k to 24k max.4k per sec is very steady if u are in Kano though.
Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 18, 2015
Bamz:

*400#
My bad...pardon me Thank u... Was gisting Wit someone abt ipulse at dat time
Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by Emeka71(m): 11:56am On Feb 18, 2015
ITbomb:

*408# or text 408 to 131 to migrate to supersaver+

You can also try

MTN SmoothTalk Plus:

Flat rate of 15 kobo/second for calls ACROSS ALL local Networks after the first minute of the day at 40 kobo per second.
Free N300 airtime weekly to call 1 (one) registered special number on N200 recharge.
Free 10MB weekly on N100 recharge.
FREE Happy Hour calls to MTN numbers from 00.30am to 04:30 every day (including weekends) as long as you have minimum balance of N100 in your account at 00:30.

Dial *401# to migrate
Ok thanks will do *408# this week.
Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by Revolva(m): 12:24pm On Feb 18, 2015
To me Etisalat is the best ever
Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by Rexnegro(m): 12:36pm On Feb 18, 2015
wetindey11:
Hi all, as at today, what network (mtn, glo, airtel & etisalat) can we really say hs d best call tariff: all things being equal?

Indicate your call package plan, migration code, other benefits in d plan, etc.
Well here a breakdown of my three Sims...
Mtn- am on Mtn zone.where I make calls to Mtn numbers based on zone charges luckily for me at my crib I always get 4kobo and 8kobo to call...for the 4kobo a min is around 2naira plus, why d 8kobo is around 4naira plus...then am charge 12naira to other networks....
Then my glo am on glo bounce where they charge me 40kobo for d first min of d day wich is 24naira and afterwhich to all network is 7naira.....
My etisalat well I use it for my bb subscription only so I ve not really use it for calling. Hope I ve helped from my side.
Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by chemliz(f): 12:56pm On Feb 18, 2015
For the glo bumpa the 1k mentioned means you recharge #100 and and above will be given #200.More so there is glo bounce 12k per sec to all network and if you have a friend who is on the bounce profile you call the person at the rate of 9k per sec and on every recharge of #200 will be given free 30mb to surf the net.
Can migrate by dialing *170*4# . Enjoy your call.
Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by masterpat(m): 1:07pm On Feb 18, 2015
uncle005:
Glo overload, 400% on every recharge from N200 and above, its only you that will be tired of making call. Worth a try, activate *200# ok/send, then recharge to enjoy GLO UNLIMITED.

Big big lie... I activated dis and loaded 2k and got overload of 8k...

Guess what!!! I wasn't able to use the overload to call even glo numbers not to talk of other networks... the overload was jus there looking at me n if I try dialling any number, I will get back *** u have insufficient airtime to call dis number
Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by SWG1: 1:14pm On Feb 18, 2015
ruffhandu:

This is the best deal so far.
Let me analyse it further for you guys.
I use N1,000 GB. With this, I am given extra N1,500 bonus+N1,000 main account.
The N1,000 is for calls to all networks, including mtn. But while the N1,500 lasts, it is exclusively for MTN calls while other networks chop from the N1,000, untill the N1,500 bonus is exhausted, then all calls will be made from the N1,000, or what is left of it.
For the bonus of N1,500, mtn charges 40k/sec. At this rate, you'll have access to a total of 3,750 seconds (62.5 mins) for MTN calls on the bonus account.
For the N1,000, you are charged 10k/sec; which translates to 10,000 seconds (166.7 mins) to all networks.
So, Assuming I make only mtn calls all thru, then I would have access to 229 minutes (62.5+166.7) of call time for just N1,000, which may average out to N4.36k/minute, or 7.27k/sec.
Since I discovered this, that is what I use to make calls like I am richer than I actually am.
My brother uses the zone stuff, but the problem I have with it is that some times it is extremely cheap, but some other time s it is not. So, you have to wait to catch when it is cheap. Me I no fit defer some important urgent calls sometimes.

MTN Goodybag is the cheapest for now. For the N1,000, you send gb1000 to 131, and the bonus lasts for 1 month. As it stands now, my Goodybag validity is till June 8, 2015.

No hidden charges, no conditioning you to make 10seconds call first, just straight on. Even without the bonus, you are still good at 10k/sec, which others can't even beat, not to talk of a whole lot of 62.5minutes of talk time to mtn calls. Nothing beats this as at 18th February, 2015 (11.02am). Quote me anywhere.

I would gladly quote u anywhere!
The 750 goodbag seems to be cheaper on the long run But since the bonus account last for a week, then Gb 1000 surpasses Wat u get from other package or network. Nice analysis, well-done.

For cheap data bundles on various network, see my signature.
Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by masterpat(m): 1:16pm On Feb 18, 2015
Soneh:
i think nothing beats mtnzone you can make calls for as cheap as 0.4k per sec to all mtn lines,it's also possible for you to be charged same while calling other networks by using this trick that makes mtn sever recognise non mtn numbers as mtn numbers.what u do is just to add *555 at the end of any non-mtn numbers and u will be charged same as other mtn numbers

Really shocked
Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 18, 2015
The best is Glo bounce and thats what I'm using. You get charged 24naira for the first minute in a day and every other call to any network is 7.20 naira. You get 30MB for every recharge of N200. If you call someone on the same glo bounce plan, the charge is less than 4naira per min.
Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by 1miccza: 1:24pm On Feb 18, 2015
It seems this thread is meant for MTN users and subscribers alone where did you all drop etisalat??
Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by onatisi(m): 1:29pm On Feb 18, 2015
From analysis so far, mtn goodybag and glo bounce seems to be the best. Only god knows what happened to etisalat and visafone
Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by FredHandsome(m): 1:34pm On Feb 18, 2015
uncle005:
Glo overload, 400% on every recharge from N200 and above, its only you that will be tired of making call. Worth a try, activate *200# ok/send, then recharge to enjoy GLO UNLIMITED.
To all networks or just glo
Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by FredHandsome(m): 2:04pm On Feb 18, 2015
ruffhandu:

The N1,000 is for calls to all networks, including mtn. But while the N1,500 lasts, it is exclusively for MTN calls while other networks chop from the N1,000, untill the N1,500 bonus is exhausted, then all calls will be made from the N1,000, or what is left of it.
For the bonus of N1,500, mtn charges 40k/sec. At this rate, you'll have access to a total of 3,750 seconds (62.5 mins) for MTN calls on the bonus account.
For the N1,000, you are charged 10k/sec; which translates to 10,000 seconds (166.7 mins) to all networks.
So, Assuming I make only mtn calls all thru, then I would have access to 229 minutes (62.5+166.7) of call time for just N1,000, which may average out to N4.36k/minute, or 7.27k/sec.
Since I discovered this, that is what I use to make calls like I am richer than I actually am.
My brother uses the zone stuff, but the problem I have with it is that some times it is extremely cheap, but some other time s it is not. So, you have to wait to catch when it is cheap. Me I no fit defer some important urgent calls sometimes.

MTN Goodybag is the cheapest for now. For the N1,000, you send gb1000 to 131, and the bonus lasts for 1 month. As it stands now, my Goodybag validity is till June 8, 2015.

No hidden charges, no conditioning you to make 10seconds call first, just straight on. Even without the bonus, you are still good at 10k/sec, which others can't even beat, not to talk of a whole lot of 62.5minutes of talk time to mtn calls. Nothing beats this as at 18th February, 2015 (11.02am). Quote me anywhere.
Assuming I recharged N2000 and out of this, decides to buy the GB bundle, and then buys N1200 data plan, wd I still be billed at 10k/sec on d remaining N800 main account?
Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by FredHandsome(m): 2:16pm On Feb 18, 2015
1miccza:
It seems this thread is meant for MTN users and subscribers alone where did you all drop etisalat??
Etisalat shot herself in the foot... By forming 'too expensive' grin
Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by ruffhandu: 2:22pm On Feb 18, 2015
FredHandsome:

Assuming I recharged N2000 and out of this, decides to buy the GB bundle, and then buys N1200 data plan, wd I still be billed at 10k/sec on d remaining N800 main account?

Bro, once you buy GB100, your live balance depletes to N1,000, and thus wouldn't let you subscribe for the N1,200.
Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by inspiROHM(m): 2:27pm On Feb 18, 2015
Etisalat Flex. I load N4,000 and they give me N15,000. They bill me at N24 per minute most times I don't finish the airtime in a month and I get to hold business discussions for hours on end. it holds and builds up my rep and partners always ask me what plan am I on? Cool ain't it?
Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by ruffhandu: 2:28pm On Feb 18, 2015
SWG1:

I would gladly quote u anywhere!
The 750 goodbag seems to be cheaper on the long run But since the bonus account last for a week, then Gb 1000 surpasses Wat u get from other package or network. Nice analysis, well-done.

For cheap data bundles on various network, see my signature.

You are right if N1,950 is awarded for N750 because it would be a bonus of N1,200, which is 160% of the initial recharge.
But for the N1,000, since N1,500 is awarded as bonus, which is 150% of the initial recharge of N1,000. The N1,000 is better for me though.
Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by DimFemmy(m): 2:32pm On Feb 18, 2015
Soneh:
i think nothing beats mtnzone you can make calls for as cheap as 0.4k per sec to all mtn lines,it's also possible for you to be charged same while calling other networks by using this trick that makes mtn sever recognise non mtn numbers as mtn numbers.what u do is just to add *555 at the end of any non-mtn numbers and u will be charged same as other mtn numbers

Guy, you are a genius..the *555 scope works like magic..kudos
Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by nicerichard05: 2:54pm On Feb 18, 2015
Mtchewww, na hunger dey worry una so! Beliv it or not, these netwrk providers have similar plans but ddiff names given to dem undecided. Jst buy card, use am mak call, if e finish buy another 1 nd stop living a poverty lifestyle jare
Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by fulfillment22: 2:59pm On Feb 18, 2015
ruffhandu:

Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by ruffhandu: 3:11pm On Feb 18, 2015
fulfillment22:

Thanks guy, you made perfect sense, please explain this: once I subscribe for #1000, and given bonus of #1500 as u said, if I make call to mtn, is it from the bonus they will deduct? Also, if I make calls to other network, is it from the main balance or the bonus they will deduct? Also, calls to other network are charged at what rate? Is there any daily charge or usage that I must reach?

Do reply by quoting me back or mail me : godfulfillmentict@gmail.com or whatsapp me 08063

Thanks

@ fulfillment22,
I tried to be as explicit as i could amidst my schedules.
Yes, you load N1,000 and subscribe and mtn gives you N2,500 (N1,000 main and N1,500 bonus).
Initially, if you make calls to mtn, you are charged from bonus, untill N1,500 exhausts, then they now charge from the N1,000 main.
Initially also, calls to other networks are charged from the N1,000.
To elaborate, after a successful subscription, if you make a 10mins call to an mtn no. and another 10mins call to glo; you balance becomes N940 main account and N1,260 on bonus account.
I hope I made an attempt at my clarifications. Feel free to ask further questions.

No rentals required.
Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by gebest: 3:26pm On Feb 18, 2015
wetindey11:

Thanks 4 sharing. Dis sounds good really, BUT

Dis off/on net spoilt d package. Airtel 2good premier still offers 12k/sec to all ntwk

Is d 30mins to be done within a day? Or any day till u reach 30mins?

And what is d combination of d 10faf? Only mtn nos OR mtn nos wt other ntwk?
pls what is the code for migration on Airtel 12k for on/off network?
Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by fulfillment22: 3:40pm On Feb 18, 2015
ruffhandu:

@ fulfillment22,
Yes, you load N1,000 and subscribe and mtn gives you N2,500 (N1,000 main and N1,500 bonus).
Initially, if you make calls to mtn, you are charged from bonus, untill N1,500 exhausts, then they now charge from the N1,000 main.
To elaborate, after a successful subscription, if you make a 10mins call to an mtn no. and another 10mins call to glo; you balance becomes N940 main account and N1,260 on bonus account.
I hope I made an attempt at my clarifications. Feel free to ask further questions.

No rentals required.

Trust me, I don't know which word to describe you, very excellent. These people have been chopping my money since. I used mtn biz plus @ s#1000 per week. I really appreciate you, sir. Please do I need to migrate from my current plan (mtn biz plus) to enjoy goodybag or I should just dial GB1000 once I'm ready to subscribe straight caway?
Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by ruffhandu: 3:43pm On Feb 18, 2015
fulfillment22:

Trust me, I don't know which word to describe you, very excellent. These people have been chopping my money since. I used mtn biz plus @ s#1000 per week. I really appreciate you, sir. Please do I need to migrate from my current plan (mtn biz plus) to enjoy goodybag or I should just dial GB1000 once I'm ready to subscribe straight caway?

Just load N1,000 and send GB1000 to 131 as text message. Let me know how you faired.
Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by fulfillment22: 4:01pm On Feb 18, 2015
ruffhandu:

Just load N1,000 and send GB1000 to 131 as text message. Let me know how you faired.

I take my time to say THANK YOU
Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by Salamson: 4:02pm On Feb 18, 2015
what of international calls, which network offers the best tariff and how?
Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by donbenie(m): 4:16pm On Feb 18, 2015
wetindey11:

Thanks 4 sharing. So one must load 1k. Can an average subscriber afford to load 1k at a go? Dis is strong!

Can u imagine 2k to last for only one week! So a market woman, for example, wl learn to start browsing by force & start making unnecessary calls, all in an attempt to exhaust 2k b4 a week lapses.? I dont think dis a gd option for pple who dont online always & possibly do nt make much calls.
Nigerians na wa o..somebody dash you 2k worth of credit to use for one week,free of charge,without touching your normal credit and you're here querying him how you want take finish am,smh..humans are wonderful,I swear..and by the way,you don't have to load 1k before you are given bonus by glo,if you load #200 they will give you #800 overload glo to glo calls and #150 Bumpa credit to all networks plus 30mb data,that is what I currently enjoy from glo..BEAT THAT..
Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by onatisi(m): 4:20pm On Feb 18, 2015
ruffhandu:

@ fulfillment22,

No rentals required.
you are a very very good teacher .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Subsea Cable: Glo Shades MTN, Others (Photo) / 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan / How Was This Photo Taken?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.