Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,727 members, 7,805,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? (49483 Views)

What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? / MTN Unveils New Call Tariff Plan: Xtrapro & Xtraspecial / What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by geniusbami(m): 8:27pm On Apr 25, 2015
vodacom:

Another thing you didn't buttress are the numders you call frequently.
1. Do you call more of mtn than other networks?
2. If then, are you the type that talk for long or short? If long then mtn super saver is for you because your call rate is 40k/sec first min, from 2nd to 5th min, 15k/sec n 11k/sec from the 6th min to all networks. If short mtn smooth is idle
3. Do you live in area where there are least usuage on mtn or etisalat network at a given time? Then try mtn zone or etisalat talk zone where u call for as low as 1k/sec
4. Do you want a cheap and flat call rates, then airtel 2good priemer is ideal because your first min is 40k/sec n 2nd min 12k/sec to all networks.it is the cheapest compared to glo bounce and etisalat easy 4.0 @ 15k/sec
5. Do u call a group of numbers frequently, them mtn true talk is for u. Call 10 mtn nos or 8 mtn nos n 2 fro other networks @ 11k/sec n 26k/sec all networks.
6. Are u a student on campus that loves cheap calls and social chat, then airtel trybe is for u. Call at 11k/sec all networks from campus after first min @ 40k/sec. Free whatsapp,bbm,facebook n twitter after 2mins chargeable calls valid for 2days.
With all these plans, there is no need to buy bundle because some of them are regressive in nature.
Please, is the "long calls" in 2 above a single long call or accumulated over a number of calls?

Thank you.
Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by asudan: 11:45pm On Apr 26, 2015
geniusbami:
Please, is the "long calls" in 2 above a single long call or accumulated over a number of calls?

Thank you.
I think he was referring to Long calls

1 Like

Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by fulfillment22: 4:22pm On Jun 13, 2020
ruffhandu:

No rentals required.
Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by fulfillment22: 4:26pm On Jun 13, 2020
ruffhandu:

@ fulfillment22,
I tried to be as explicit as i could amidst my schedules.
Yes, you load N1,000 and subscribe and mtn gives you N2,500 (N1,000 main and N1,500 bonus).
Initially, if you make calls to mtn, you are charged from bonus, untill N1,500 exhausts, then they now charge from the N1,000 main.
Initially also, calls to other networks are charged from the N1,000.
To elaborate, after a successful subscription, if you make a 10mins call to an mtn no. and another 10mins call to glo; you balance becomes N940 main account and N1,260 on bonus account.
I hope I made an attempt at my clarifications. Feel free to ask further questions.

No rentals required.
Re: What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? by fulfillment22: 4:26pm On Jun 13, 2020
ruffhandu:

@ fulfillment22,

No rentals required.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Subsea Cable: Glo Shades MTN, Others (Photo) / 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan / How Was This Photo Taken?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.