Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

My Mother Hates Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mother Hates Me (3168 Views)

Will You Still Marry A Man Whose Mother Hates You? / My Wife Hates Me. I Feel Hopeless And Depressed. I Don't Know What To Do... / I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mother Hates Me by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 17, 2015
My mum who is the breadwinner of the family hates me.honestly I never expected I will be born into a home as this one.*signs*

I am from a broken home.my dad business ran down and he relocated to the village.this happened in 2008.the following year my mum located I and my younger sister and sent us to stay and live with my uncle at yaba.(my mum have not seen us for the past 16 years precisely)
I stayed in this my uncle place for 2 years(2009-2011)and faced untold hardship.doing odd jobs and receiving downgrading insults from him.my mum who is based In a foreign country calls and asks about our welfare and she gets positive replies from my uncle.pls note she talks to my sis on phone and when she is done with her she hangs up without talking to me also.
I enrolled for a tutorials' and my uncle ate my lesson and jamb fees,had to sell my phone to enroll for my jamb in which I got seven credits.
I try to brief this up so as for you guys to get the real deal that if you getting married,you are getting married to a devil.my mum destroyed her marriage with my dad due to the fact she goes out at night and all that.
now in 2012 throughout 2012 -13 she refused to talk to me.why??because I told her she is not being fair to me her only son.she as said times without number that she loves my younger sister than me.is it my fault am a male.i am supposed to go for my finals but she said I should go back to 100level in school and start all over.saying my sister should be the one ahead not me.

oo boy this hurts,I have suffered without any pocket money from her just that she pays my fees during late entry.meanwhile this my uncle smchildren she sponsors three of his kids in university as I speak.
though I have resorted to calling her names like prostitute,promise and fail mother etc the case as become worse.

everyone says they love their mother and all that.i can't even open my mouth to say that.anytime I try to do so tears fall down from my eyes everytime.

now am in tears because I wish I had a better mother.if my dad had money now he treated us fair,my mum came and showed my younger sister love and me hate.my younger sister talks to me anyhow..

pls guys what do you think I should do?is it that I should patiently wait till I finish school because am seriously thinking of cutting her off with my sister immediately I start my nysc or what cause I don't understand
Re: My Mother Hates Me by emmyw(m): 9:15am On Feb 17, 2015
I know how you feel now,but you must stop calling your mum names no matter what,as you found yourself in this situation,you need to endure,you are a man so don't even fully depend on your mum for finance,try and be independent,your mum may get to change one day,and I can see that you are not praying over it because most of all this are spiritual,you can't really tell me that a woman that carried you for good 9 months suddenly hate you with passion for no reason,so bro,try and endure,think twice,and stop judging your mum for what she is doing or how she is behaving she is not gonna continue like that,so try and put yourself together,and if you do communicate with her,show her love instead of hatred,she will surely find no reason for her hatred on you,remember that one day you will become a man of your own,so most things happen in life to teach you lesson,NEVER MAKE A PERMANENT DECISION IN A TEMPORAL SITUATION,don't give the devil that chance,I pray you will surely find peace in your family soon.

5 Likes

Re: My Mother Hates Me by Maccoy1(m): 9:27am On Feb 17, 2015
If it's makes Fp i'll come back to read the full story.
Re: My Mother Hates Me by Dotwillis1(m): 9:30am On Feb 17, 2015
Mehn, dhiz is incredible
Re: My Mother Hates Me by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 17, 2015
((((hugs))))
Re: My Mother Hates Me by NeduLuiZ(m): 9:41am On Feb 17, 2015
firstly you are emotionally weak ... U dont sound like a man ... Brace up ma nigg'a .... Its bright out there ...let hardwork be your motto and success would beckon on you

1 Like

Re: My Mother Hates Me by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 9:51am On Feb 17, 2015
Why wont the woman hate you,see your user name HBP EZE.
Re: My Mother Hates Me by Grendel(m): 10:36am On Feb 17, 2015
hbpeze:
My mum who is the breadwinner of the family hates me.honestly I never expected I will be born into a home as this one.*signs*

I am from a broken home.my dad business ran down and he relocated to the village.this happened in 2008.the following year my mum located I and my younger sister and sent us to stay and live with my uncle at yaba.(my mum have not seen us for the past 16 years precisely)
I stayed in this my uncle place for 2 years(2009-2011)and faced untold hardship.doing odd jobs and receiving downgrading insults from him.my mum who is based In a foreign country calls and asks about our welfare and she gets positive replies from my uncle.pls note she talks to my sis on phone and when she is done with her she hangs up without talking to me also.
I enrolled for a tutorials' and my uncle ate my lesson and jamb fees,had to sell my phone to enroll for my jamb in which I got seven credits.
I try to brief this up so as for you guys to get the real deal that if you getting married,you are getting married to a devil.my mum destroyed her marriage with my dad due to the fact she goes out at night and all that.
now in 2012 throughout 2012 -13 she refused to talk to me.why??because I told her she is not being fair to me her only son.she as said times without number that she loves my younger sister than me.is it my fault am a male.i am supposed to go for my finals but she said I should go back to 100level in school and start all over.saying my sister should be the one ahead not me.

oo boy this hurts,I have suffered without any pocket money from her just that she pays my fees during late entry.meanwhile this my uncle smchildren she sponsors three of his kids in university as I speak.
though I have resorted to calling her names like prostitute,promise and fail mother etc the case as become worse.

everyone says they love their mother and all that.i can't even open my mouth to say that.anytime I try to do so tears fall down from my eyes everytime.

now am in tears because I wish I had a better mother.if my dad had money now he treated us fair,my mum came and showed my younger sister love and me hate.my younger sister talks to me anyhow..

pls guys what do you think I should do?is it that I should patiently wait till I finish school because am seriously thinking of cutting her off with my sister immediately I start my nysc or what cause I don't understand
painful not to have a parental love and care.
please go and get this live changing film: ANTWONE FISHER and watch it before you develop a psychological problems.

if u can't get the movie let me know pls.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Hates Me by edwife(f): 12:09pm On Feb 17, 2015
*Sigh*

Very disturbing i may say.What a mother!

The fact that you are alive and healthy,it's means that someone up there LOVES YOU.

My dear,you are a man-i know it is tough out there but it's time to take care of you.If you want to succeed in this life,do not depend on anyone but yourself and God.

You know your mother stand,so now what do you want out of life? cursing your mother won't provide for your education or welfare.You need to get rid of the negativity you surrendered yourself all through your life-and start thinking about your future.

Go out there,hustle and find how you can come out a winner.Don't let anything/anyone distract you,not your mum,your sister or your uncle.It is not going to be easy but that's the only way you can make it.By the way,you can develop a relationship with your dad-he might not be financially capable of being there for you but his presence in his life can change many things psychologically.

The life alone you have is worth the fight.

It is well.((hugs))
Re: My Mother Hates Me by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 17, 2015
What contact do you still have with your father, is it worth pursuing a relationship with him? If I had mother like yours I'd have disowned her ages ago, but allow your sister time to grow and understand the situation. Never allow your mother's wickedness to taint your future experiences with another woman- don't become like your mother.
Re: My Mother Hates Me by Richy4(m): 12:58pm On Feb 17, 2015
Op can I say something to you?
Please try and humble yourself. And get what you wanted in life.
you sound like she owe you a lot in life. When you call her names, how can she use her hard earned money and pay your tuition.
It is not super rosey abroad. So when someone manage to send money home, that person deserve some thanks.

And I believe in abroad were she was, she knew that once you are more than 18, you can fend for yourself. So if she still send money to you, you should be thankful. Again, humble yourself please. She was not picking money on the street abroad.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Hates Me by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 17, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
Why wont the woman hate you,see your user name HBP EZE.

hbp is the name my friends gave me in school for thinking and soloquizing to my self
Re: My Mother Hates Me by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 17, 2015
edwife:
*Sight !*

Very disturbing i may say.What a mother!

The fact that you are alive and healthy,it's means that someone up there LOVES YOU.

My dear,you are a man-i know it is tough out there but it's time to take care of you.If you want to succeed in this life,do not depend on anyone but yourself and God.

You know your mother stand,so now what do you want out of life?cursing your mother won't provide for your education or welfare.You need to get rid of the negativity you surrendered yourself all through your life-and start thinking about your future.

Go out there,hustle and find how you can come out a winner.Don't let anything/anyone distract you,not your mum,your sister or your uncle.It is not going to be easy but that's the only way you can make it.By the way,you can develop a relationship with your dad,he might not be financially capable of being there for you but his presence in his life can change many things psychologically.

The life alone you have is worth the fight.

It is well.((hugs))

You brought tears to my eyes.God bless you for your advice ma.and I have a good relationship with my dad.no more negativity again.no morree

1 Like

Re: My Mother Hates Me by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 17, 2015
Grendel:

painful not to have a parental love and care.
please go and get this live changing film: ANTWONE FISHER and watch it before you develop a psychological problems.

if u can't get the movie let me know pls.

have gone round sir,even trumied to goggle it,pls recheck the spellings sir
Re: My Mother Hates Me by Grendel(m): 1:52pm On Feb 17, 2015
hbpeze:

have gone round sir,even trumied to goggle it,pls recheck the spellings sir
my spelling is very correct.
i have the movie on my phone. you can search for it on youtube
Re: My Mother Hates Me by mutter(f): 1:53pm On Feb 17, 2015
Punish them with success

That has been my motto in life.

Honor your mother no matter what she does.
That is not her commandment it is God`s commandment. The only commandment that holds a promise...so that your days can be long in the Land that God gives you.

Honor her respect her.
But punish all who offend you with success.

3 Likes

Re: My Mother Hates Me by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 17, 2015
On three occasions I tried taking my own life.during the last attempt I was caught and my mum was told,guess her reply...atleast I can buy drinks very well...can you imagine.i don't know why I land with such a beast as a mother.that prefers sending me to a school in the village while my sister stays at Ghana,honestly wish there was a jihad to wipe off all women, from the surface of the earth.(apologies to the nice ones on this forum pls)
Re: My Mother Hates Me by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 17, 2015
All I'm concerned about is that you had 7 credits in JAMB...did you write it in Nigeria?
Re: My Mother Hates Me by crackhaus: 3:09pm On Feb 17, 2015
hbpeze:
On three occasions I tried taking my own life.during the last attempt I was caught and my mum was told,guess her reply...atleast I can buy drinks very well... can you imagine.i don't know why I land with such a beast as a mother.that prefers sending me to a school in the village while my sister stays at Ghana,honestly wish there was a jihad to wipe off all women, from the surface of the earth.(apologies to the nice ones on this forum pls)
After she responded in this way, I don't expect you to still be crying tears on account of someone who doesn't care if you live or die.

You need to get a grip and focus on becoming a better person for yourself - everybody has someone who doesn't like them, unfortunately yours is your own mother...you shouldn't be bothered about it, neither should you go through life breaking a sweat wondering why.

Pick yourself up and live your life.

3 Likes

Re: My Mother Hates Me by Stunner1(f): 3:57pm On Feb 17, 2015
Awwwww this is really sad cry
Some women tho angry
Re: My Mother Hates Me by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 17, 2015
Call your father and ask him who your real mother is. You might be the product of an affair that was later dumped on your "mother's" laps.

When your parents divorced, whose side did you take? Did you go about lambasting your mother to relatives and anyone who cares to listen? I can see you blame her for the divorce. Were you supportive? Did you care to hear her side of the story? Was your sister more sympathetic to her after the divorce?

How old is your father? Is he remarried? How come he has not been able to send you token money?? A good father will slave himself and do any menial job to care for his kids, why are you holding only your mother accountable for your upkeep?

3 Likes

Re: My Mother Hates Me by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 17, 2015
Shollypopzz:
Call your father and ask him who your real mother is. You might be the product of an affair that was later dumped on your "mother's" laps.

When your parents divorced, whose side did you take? Did you go about lambasting your mother to relatives and anyone who cares to listen? I can see you blame her for the divorce. Were you supportive? Did you care to hear her side of the story? Was your sister more sympathetic to her after the divorce?

How old is your father? Is he remarried? How come he has not been able to send you token money?? A good father will slave himself and do any menial job to care for his kids, why are you holding only your mother accountable for your upkeep?

y should I not hold her accountable is she not the one that brought me to this world.i asked my dad today he said she my mum.actually my mum loves my sis due to the fact ny sister looks like her according to my sister talks to my friends.i don't support their divorce what is my business with their marriage.i have complained to my relatives about her behavior yet no change from her.
Re: My Mother Hates Me by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 17, 2015
wreckingball:
All I'm concerned about is that you had 7 credits in JAMB...did you write it in Nigeria?

kindly not make fun of me please I beg you.
Re: My Mother Hates Me by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 17, 2015
Aww feel for you, please concentrate on ur academics and life. Try to abort all negative thoughts in your mind concerning your mom. It is well with you. Remember God and your dad loves you, live for yourself and for them. It's well.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Hates Me by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 17, 2015
MrsOJ:
Aww feel for you, please concentrate on ur academics and life. Try to abort all negative thoughts in your mind concerning your mom. It is well with you. Remember God and your dad loves you, live for yourself and for them. It's well.

thank you ma.sometimes this thoughts keeps coming mkin me not to keep focus in school.but of cause my head is up.my dad depends on me.no other child.guess my mum has some other child over there.i look up to God only
Re: My Mother Hates Me by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 17, 2015
hbpeze:

thank you ma.sometimes this thoughts keeps coming mkin me not to keep focus in school.but of cause my head is up.my dad depends on me.no other child.guess my mum has some other child over there.i look up to God only
Its human to think as u are thinking but pls don't let it get the better part of u. If u keep yourself busy you will have less negative thoughts. Pls try.
Re: My Mother Hates Me by soulglo: 2:16am On Feb 18, 2015
Why would you call your mother a prostitute?

1 Like

Re: My Mother Hates Me by mikkyjagga1(m): 5:25am On Feb 18, 2015
Pray about it and ask God to give you a heart of love, love her nd ure sis unconditionally, and watch them love u in return!
Blood is thick!
Leave pity party!
Re: My Mother Hates Me by Nobody: 6:03am On Feb 18, 2015
mikkyjagga1:
Pray about it and ask God to give you a heart of love, love her nd ure sis unconditionally, and watch them love u in return!
Blood is thick!
Leave pity party!

it cnt work I have given that a try.i simply ignore them all
Re: My Mother Hates Me by dinachi(m): 6:35am On Feb 18, 2015
My dear grow up! At this stage in your life pretend you are an orphan and stay focused. My late father used the same process to train himself in school and he became more successful than all his siblings. The best revenge against your mother is to be hugely successful without her. Blank her out. Stop asking after her and seeking her attention! David in the Scripture(I think psalms) said when my father and mother abandons me God delivered me! Get very close to God. Pray like an orphan.

5 Likes

Re: My Mother Hates Me by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 18, 2015
dinachi:
My dear grow up! At this stage in your life pretend you are an orphan and stay focused. My late father used the same process to train himself in school and he became more successful than all his siblings. The best revenge against your mother is to be hugely successful without her. Blank her out. Stop asking after her and seeking her attention! David in the Scripture(I think psalms) said when my father and mother abandons me God delivered me! Get very close to God. Pray like an orphan.

I get my bible back.thanks much,you seem to understand what am saying
Re: My Mother Hates Me by cococandy(f): 7:19am On Feb 18, 2015
hbpeze:
On three occasions I tried taking my own life.during the last attempt I was caught and my mum was told,guess her reply...atleast I can buy drinks very well...can you imagine.i don't know why I land with such a beast as a mother.that prefers sending me to a school in the village while my sister stays at Ghana,honestly wish there was a jihad to wipe off all women, from the surface of the earth.(apologies to the nice ones on this forum pls)
My friend take your time. Suicide Over what?
Don't ever think if such again. Nothing in life is worth killing yourself over.

That's a very harsh response from your mom considering how serious suicide is.
She must really not love you.

Don't get hung up on it. It is very hard o.
I know how I feel when I disagree with my mom how much more worse will it be when she says such to me? So I understand.

It can't be easy to dissociate oneself emotionally from a mother. But you've not seen her in how many years again? That's enough time for you to have out grown your need for her love and approval.

One more thing, your father should try to be equally be responsible for you.
Don't push it all on your mom.
Yea she's abroad and the general perception is that she should have money.
False.

Maybe in her one-sided mind,she's taking care of your sister so your father should take care of you.
While your father is busy waiting on her to take care of both of you.

In my honest opinion both of them are not doing their best for you at all.

She probably doesn't even have a permanent resident permit so as to visit home at will which contributes to the feeling of abandonment you're having.

It is well my dear. Don't lose focus.
Succeed for yourself.

That said, some parts of your story doesn't add up. If you guys haven't seen your mom in 16yrs,that means you've been living with your dad until 2009 when she relocated yous to stay with your uncle. How was she able to do that ? Over the phone? Why didn't he protest ?

Seems he gave up on you guys too and agreed for her arrangement to ship you off to your uncle's.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tastefully Finished Two Bedroom Flat Available For Sale / My Cousin's Marriage Is About To Crash / If This Was Your Child, What Will You Say Next? (photo).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.