Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 - Events (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 (14808 Views)

Souvenir Shared At A Wedding Ceremony(photos) / Sarasam Wedding By Emyem Events / Sarasam Wedding By Emyem Events (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by dayokanu(m): 9:32pm On Jan 10, 2009
who the Hell is Ohachaesi,

WOuld you back off now before I send rotts on your trail. If you wan hook up meet earthmama. And let her grill you.
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by Hauwa1: 9:38pm On Jan 10, 2009
ummmm shocked
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by TOYOSI20(f): 9:39pm On Jan 10, 2009
LOL!!! grin

Pls tell him oo Bro,  cool

dayokanu:

WOuld you back off now before I send rotts on your trail. If you wan hook up meet earthmama. And let her grill you.

@ Hauwa,

Wetin do ya eyes, no go wound oo, grin
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by dayokanu(m): 9:41pm On Jan 10, 2009
@ Hauwa,
Menene? Kinada damua?
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by Busybody2(f): 9:59pm On Jan 10, 2009
ohaechesi:

@dayokanu

Since when did you become a good man? wink grin

shocked So he is not a good man angry And to think I was wasting my time, trying to convince Ebonysilk to pity the guy and show him face small, shior cheesy

Ohaechesi, do you like Ebonysilk, she's not bad is she wink Just hit me up if you are interested, I will see what I can do wink

@ Post

I have identified 2 more potentials

Aloy.emeka and Tpia - I am jealous of the depth of the love between those two

Olanajim and Karmamod - I love the love-hate relationship between those two grin

Ibkaye and Xio Fio - Aawww, young love, so cute, so adorable kiss
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by Tgirl4real(f): 11:43pm On Jan 10, 2009
Iyalode,

I see you are now on the business of match making.

Hmmm . . . undecided tongue
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 10, 2009
Busy_body:

shocked So he is not a good man angry And to think I was wasting my time, trying to convince Ebonysilk to pity the guy and show him face small, shior cheesy

Ohaechesi, do you like Ebonysilk, she's not bad is she wink Just hit me up if you are interested, I will see what I can do wink

Match make yourself lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by Busybody2(f): 11:48pm On Jan 10, 2009
Tgirl4real:

Iyalode,

I see you are now on the business of match making.

Hmmm . . . undecided tongue

What business am i not in grin Just name the man, and I guarantee he is yours, but i have already put your name down under TKB417's list sha, but if you don't mind, you will have to share him with two other gentle ladies cheesy grin cheesy
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by Treetop20(m): 11:50pm On Jan 10, 2009
there must be a wedding?
no there mustn't be a wedding!
cheesy cheesy
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by Busybody2(f): 11:53pm On Jan 10, 2009
HeatFusion:

Match make yourself lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You know i don't waste time na, i have already secured myself the cream of the crop, the best of the bunch grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-216943.192.html#msg3325496
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 10, 2009
Busy_body:

You know i don't waste time na, i have already secured myself the cream of the crop, the best of the bunch grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-216943.192.html#msg3325496
Stop match making me, haba!!

I'm married na. . . . grin grinto your brother
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by Tgirl4real(f): 11:56pm On Jan 10, 2009
OMG shocked

Iyalode and Tumfulu

Anyway, thanks for the offer. I'm hooked grin
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by Busybody2(f): 11:58pm On Jan 10, 2009
HeatFusion:

Stop match making me, haba!!

I'm married na. . . . grin grinto your brother

Which one of my brothers Dafidi, Adamu B, Treetop, H202, Dayokanu, Brash . . . cheesy You know say our mama no sabi family planning so you have to remind me, which one of them it is grin
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by Busybody2(f): 12:06am On Jan 11, 2009
Tgirl4real:

Anyway, thanks for the offer. I'm hooked grin

Which offer, pekele pekele, what do you want me to do with the shipload of yam and Swiss lace and goats that his family delivered this morning angry angry angry

You must be joking if you think I am going to send all that back, you better start practising how to be subservient and go and learn how to cook angry angry angry grin
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 11, 2009
@Busy Body
LOL, am marrying 3 sha kiss kiss
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by JJYOU: 12:09am On Jan 11, 2009
this is getting serious.  it looks like str. nwando and funmi must sponsor  threads on NL for it to succeed
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by oyinda3(f): 1:54am On Jan 11, 2009
what kind of wedding will it be sef? e-wedding?
from the looks of this thread. no one is ready to marry yet. maybe we'll wait till 2010
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by Nobody: 2:00am On Jan 11, 2009
oyinda.:

what kind of wedding will it be sef? e-wedding?
from the looks of this thread. no one is ready to marry yet. maybe we'll wait till 2010
Thank you. grin grin Let's say 2012
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by bluespice(f): 10:31am On Jan 11, 2009
oya nau how come i havent seen any list yet?
im waitig joh
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by toskom(m): 2:17pm On Jan 11, 2009
Please, any one getting married this year should remeber to send me an IV, so that i can come and araooooooooo with them. mogbo mo ya
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by nthnymarce(m): 4:50pm On Jan 11, 2009
something great will happen by sept. nairalanders will be wedding in abuja, nigeria.
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by 190: 8:52pm On Jan 11, 2009
well this is 2 the general nland
well i 190 is cordially inviting nlanders to my marriage ceremony wit rubbie on the 20th of this month
come one come all,
rice and stew very plenty
r.s.v.p
sillyboy,busybein,bettes,inspired W,Igwe,seun, amongst others grin
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by amebono14: 9:13pm On Jan 11, 2009
190:

well this is 2 the general nland
well i 190 is cordially inviting nlanders to my marriage ceremony wit rubbie on the 20th of this month
come one come all,
rice and stew very plenty
r.s.v.p
sillyboy,busybein,bettes,inspired W,Igwe,seun, amongst others grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by Tgirl4real(f): 11:27pm On Jan 11, 2009
Whatever happened to girlsoswit and nairaghost
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by spikedcylinder: 9:34am On Jan 12, 2009
@spikedcylinder

You quoted my thread but you never replied my mail, why?

Sorry o, what mail?
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by ohaechesi(m): 10:02am On Jan 12, 2009
@dayokanu

WOuld you back off now before I send rotts on your trail. If you wan hook up meet earthmama. And let her grill you

Are you really sure you want to know who the hell Oheachesi is? Pretty good. He is one and only, the heaven emerged and transparent young and good looking man. Blessed by God with all the resources one can ever vice for wink grin. What else do u want to know? ok marital status wink still single grin and i'm honest towards my search grin  i wish you could turn a new leave and be a good guy like me grin. My guy changeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee grin wink

I commented on your rude manners and i certainly said that you are not the good type. you have just proved it to readers the stuff you are made up. I can't even emerge you with "earthmama" because you are a virus and capable of dismantling and dumping her within a twinkle of year. I wont ask you to back off rather i would rather advice you to change for the better in this year 2009 or else,  wink cry

pretty good you didn't add Bleep u to your letters or else i would have screwed your ass grin
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by tkb417(m): 10:08am On Jan 12, 2009
Preach it brethren I am the only Proverb thirty something woman here jare, very humble, shy, submissive and full of virtue

Now to repay the honour, let me see who I can hook you up with, because we all have to get married this year by the Grace of God, we have to my left Toyosi20, on my right Tgirl4real, and beside me is Tope2000, name which one you want, and if you want them all, we can work something out
aww busy_body
Toyosi Tgirl and Tope? add smurf an J-girl to the list and ill get back to you.

Spikey?
shey na me be ashewo? olodo rabata
watch ur fingers o or else ill report u tongue
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by ohaechesi(m): 10:10am On Jan 12, 2009
@spikedcylinder

Sorry o, what mail?

I sent u an email, perhaps it was wrongly sent and i wouldn't mind if i could be redirected on how to do it right this time wink grin cheers
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by ohaechesi(m): 10:17am On Jan 12, 2009
Preach it brethren I am the only Proverb thirty something woman here jare, very humble, shy, submissive and full of virtue

Now to repay the honour, let me see who I can hook you up with, because we all have to get married this year by the Grace of God, we have to my left Toyosi20, on my right Tgirl4real, and beside me is Tope2000, name which one you want, and if you want them all, we can work something out

I tell u what, the above writer happens to be man and not what he acclaimed to be. I dont need a prophet be4 analysis. Readers be careful so that u dont be a victim of circumstances. wink grin
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by Tgirl4real(f): 10:30am On Jan 12, 2009
ohaechesi:

I tell u what, the above writer happens to be man and not what he acclaimed to be. I don't need a prophet be4 analysis. Readers be careful so that u don't be a victim of circumstances. wink grin

Guy, i think u need to read her post well undecided
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by Ben13: 10:38am On Jan 12, 2009
nthnymarce:

something great will happen by sept. nairalanders will be wedding in abuja, nigeria.

We hope it's a wedding o
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by alex406(m): 1:00pm On Jan 12, 2009
Who will be the best man,Seun Osewa?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Craziest Thing U Did This Year? / Wedding Colour Combination: Burgundy And Champagne Gold / Emmanuel Iphex Samuel And Sharon's Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.