Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 - Events (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 (14802 Views)

Souvenir Shared At A Wedding Ceremony(photos) / Sarasam Wedding By Emyem Events / Sarasam Wedding By Emyem Events (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by lilbie(f): 1:25pm On Jan 12, 2009
Yes o, there must be.

mine is next year with sauron tongue
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by 190: 2:34pm On Jan 12, 2009
u are all welcome 2 my weddin wit rubbie
venue, aso rock
time, 1am prompt
come one come all
rsvp-rice and stew very plenty
tongue
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by steve49ja(m): 2:40pm On Jan 12, 2009
Amen
Note:No plastic presents oh and no spraying,Fat fat envelope
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by wendyc: 7:06pm On Jan 12, 2009
To all d couples to be, if anyone is interested in purchasing their bridal gown, u can get in touch with me, and i'll be happy to show you my catalog. pls time is really important, and anything less than 2 months advance to get the dress to you depending on location, ( say if i have to ship it to u from US, to Naija) may not be doable, just being real, and don't want to make promises i can't keep. thanks and good luck.
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by smooooooth: 7:13pm On Jan 12, 2009
190:

u are all welcome 2 my weddin wit rubbie
venue, aso rock
time, 1am prompt
come one come all
rsvp-rice and stew very plenty
tongue

how we sure say rice and stew go plenty, u wey no fit print common invitation, na internet foe free forum you dey invite everybody,God help those wey go attend cos na ''agege bread'' and pure water them go chop.
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by spikedcylinder: 8:39am On Jan 13, 2009
tkb417:

Spikey?
shey na me be ashewo? olodo rabata
watch ur fingers o or else ill report u tongue

Shey because I didn't call you agbepo? tongue Je ki Dolapo mu e nibi to tin se iranu! tongue
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by Ben13: 9:11am On Jan 13, 2009
E don turn to quarrel?
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by presido1: 10:47am On Jan 13, 2009
I dey look for the one wey i gve belle(quadruplet) confirmed, na partner be the ultimate ffin now.
marriage ko marriage ni
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by btrue(f): 7:08pm On Jan 13, 2009
Ok, totally off the subject here within these postings. I just need some other insight before i make a hasty decision. There may just be a Nairalander wedding soon but there are some issues at hand. However, my fiance whom is Nigerian (Yoruba), christian, with papers. He is well Americanized to a certain extent but his culture values still exist. We have been together for 5 on-off years( a lot of growing up b/w us, not all bad) . No, i have not met his parents. They(parents) are not in the states and they have only visited once when we first starting dating. Through out our relationship he never talked about his family even when i would ask about them. He could call on my family at any time.

He is an awesome guy. We have a great time together with everything we do. We are very positive and keep Christ into our relationship as much as possible (we are not saints, lol). We both have made a lot of sacrifices for this relationship and we both have learned a lot. The love and the commitment is solid. He proposed to me a couple months back (fairy tale grin). I recently just found out that the family is not all accepting of him marrying an African-American Girl. Hence, they do not know me at all.He wants to hold planning until he goes home in a month and talk with his parents. He wants them part of our future. He is trying to please everyone. I have explained to him that I would never want him to choose between his family and me. Its just not fair. I love him too much to have him go through this pain. Family first, bottom line.

I don't want to be married and have this negative impact over my future husband and future kids. I partially take blame for this maybe 30%. If family is so important to me, why did I allow him to deny me the rights to get to know his family There is a lot more that I can write in this posting but it becomes draining when i write too in depth about the situation. If you have any questions to get more insight on this situation, just ask me. I'm not doubting the person I love. I want to know what you all think of this, from your culture background being Nigerian. Its so sad that this is a big issue.
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by spikedcylinder: 8:27am On Jan 14, 2009
btrue:

Ok, totally off the subject here within these postings. I just need some other insight before i make a hasty decision. There may just be a Nairalander wedding soon but there are some issues at hand. However, my fiance whom is Nigerian (Yoruba), christian, with papers. He is well Americanized to a certain extent but his culture values still exist. We have been together for 5 on-off years( a lot of growing up b/w us, not all bad) . No, i have not met his parents. They(parents) are not in the states and they have only visited once when we first starting dating. Through out our relationship he never talked about his family even when i would ask about them. He could call on my family at any time.

He is an awesome guy. We have a great time together with everything we do. We are very positive and keep Christ into our relationship as much as possible (we are not saints, lol). We both have made a lot of sacrifices for this relationship and we both have learned a lot. The love and the commitment is solid. He proposed to me a couple months back (fairy tale grin). I recently just found out that the family is not all accepting of him marrying an African-American Girl. Hence, they do not know me at all.He wants to hold planning until he goes home in a month and talk with his parents. He wants them part of our future. He is trying to please everyone. I have explained to him that I would never want him to choose between his family and me. Its just not fair. I love him too much to have him go through this pain. Family first, bottom line.

I don't want to be married and have this negative impact over my future husband and future kids. I partially take blame for this maybe 30%. If family is so important to me, why did I allow him to deny me the rights to get to know his family There is a lot more that I can write in this posting but it becomes draining when i write too in depth about the situation. If you have any questions to get more insight on this situation, just ask me. I'm not doubting the person I love. I want to know what you all think of this, from your culture background being Nigerian. Its so sad that this is a big issue.

Err. . . is he on nairaland as well?
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by 190: 8:28am On Jan 14, 2009
@ smoooth,
nor be so o, i hear say DHL nor fit get ur address wen i be send u
the I.V so i com decide 2 com here com try reach u
nor worry since na agege bread and pure water u nid
no yawa i go fit arrange that 1 for u easily
grin
bt that aside u are personally invited 2 my marriage wit rubbieee
shes so nice,never tot sm1 cud get a girl like dat anywher in 9.ja
not 2 mention nland, anyway like i said u all are cordially invited
wot God has Joined 2geda let no nlander like smooooth put asunder
can i hear an AMEN some1 grin
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by smooooooth: 8:42am On Jan 14, 2009
@190

me put asunder ke? olorun maje. i wont do a thing like that, anyway i agree DHL have been so inefficient these days,so its okay you used this forum to spread the invitation.

i wish u two a wonderful ceremony and a peaceful life afterwards, but me i no dey come o, cos i dnt wanna be a witness in a wedding where agege bread and pure water will be served,cos the invited guest will always be re-invited everytime to settle husband/wife wahala on soup money after the wedding.
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by ifyalways(f): 10:05am On Jan 14, 2009
rofl @thread.
anyways,i did not meet my hubby here but we are both members. smiley
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by Ben13: 10:34am On Jan 14, 2009
Oooohh, praise gawd for that miracle undecided
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by ifyalways(f): 10:59am On Jan 14, 2009
which undecided
anyway,Praise God. cheesy
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 14, 2009
@ Topic

Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn OOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by Makavelis(m): 4:03pm On Jan 14, 2009
supported grin grin grin i'll be the priest
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by igwe11(m): 10:04pm On Jan 14, 2009
undecided    :. lipsrsealed
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by 190: 11:01pm On Jan 14, 2009
@ smooooth

God forbid
infact u go use my marriage wit rubbie as a testimony 2 ur wife
askin her 2 copy the ways of my beloved rubbiee
i nor fit folow u argue brother
u nid 1 cold bottle of star 2 think straight now and i wud
gladly buy u 1.

1love bro

countdown 2 my marriage ceremony wit rubie
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by kushi1: 11:05pm On Jan 14, 2009
Any wedding yet?
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by 190: 5:19pm On Jan 16, 2009
i am officially marryin rubbiee baby 2mrow
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by Busybody2(f): 5:44pm On Jan 16, 2009
igwe 1:

undecided    :. lipsrsealed

Let me help you out, I know you are generally shy, i am shy too, hence the attraction grin

IGWE 1 and Busy_body cheesy
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by dejiman(m): 10:25pm On Jan 19, 2009
we all just want hoook ups . alright let's search right so we get right.
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by baybabs: 4:44pm On Jan 23, 2009
dayokanu, this is your opportunity this year don't missed it,  u a over-ripe 4 marriage dis yia.
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by jamace(m): 4:28pm On Jan 24, 2009
@ Poster.
Are you a nigerian pastor? Because this type of prediction is reserved for nigerian pastors only grin grin.
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by ifyalways(f): 9:02pm On Jan 24, 2009
lol cheesy
Re: There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 by nnemak(m): 3:21pm On Oct 22, 2009
its 'ember month'''' let the weddding bells start RINGING o,
I got my self 50 new suits,
i intend to grace every wedding

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Craziest Thing U Did This Year? / Wedding Colour Combination: Burgundy And Champagne Gold / Goodfellas Inc Holds The Biggest House Party In Lagos Tagged THE SWITCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.