Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) (34532 Views)

Wike Mocks 5 APC Governors And Amaechi At Campaign / Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? / Gunmen Destroy APC Governorship Campaign Venue In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 1:06pm On Feb 17, 2015
DaBullIT:
6 solid years

they can't farm, help farmers , build rice processing plans or even sugar refinery

but they share seized but customized rice to Nigerians

Why won't they collect when Nigerians live on less than 200 usd per day
correct ur comment sire. 5yrs+ nt 6, 200NGN/1USD. 200USD na big tin o, hehehe. Mind u, I dey support GMB too, b4 u misundastand me ;-)
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by Ezyp(m): 1:07pm On Feb 17, 2015
DaBullIT:

bros less than 200$ per day? The devil is a liar
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by Ekeke1(m): 1:09pm On Feb 17, 2015
Rubbish!! Collect d yam nd rice nd vote for Change.
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 17, 2015
You mean 1USD per day
DaBullIT:
6 solid years

they can't farm, help farmers , build rice processing plans or even sugar refinery

Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by AreaFada2: 1:09pm On Feb 17, 2015
DaBullIT:
6 solid years

Point of correction.

4 years and 11 months. Agriculture has never been as popular since 1970s as it is now. Friends and relatives who saw Agriculture as a dirty job 10 years back are now farming, beside their bank and civil service jobs, etc.

I live in diaspora but visit several times yearly. I'm now also going into farming in 9ja. The environment has never been as conducive.

Yes I'm old enough to compare across these decades.
If you live in 9ja or visit frequently enough, you should know.

Please visit our Agric threads here on NL: https://www.nairaland.com/agriculture

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by rabbi1234(m): 1:11pm On Feb 17, 2015
datguru:
I reserve my comment.

GEJ till 2019
u reserve ur comment dis time around, call a spared a spared.
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by Lifebender(m): 1:11pm On Feb 17, 2015
tuniski:
stop crying more than the bereaved, Ekiti people are very happy with Fayose whom they give a pan Ekiti mandate in an historic ouster of an incumbent 16:0. When APC distribute same it is ok abi? Abegi leave nigerians to vote whosoever for whatsoever reason they chose to, u hear! GEJ till 2019 even OBJ knows and is desperate to discredit the impending victory on 28/3/2015. Nigeria sai Gooddluck!!!!

And u must be an indigene of ekiti stateundecided.
If not STFU and face front cos iam.
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 17, 2015
HYPOCRITES!.Like apc haven't been sharing rice and oil with recharge cards to go with it. Pls even right from university sug elections, all sorts of things are shared during campaigns. Lets stop dis hypocrisy abeg!
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by okok0bioko: 1:12pm On Feb 17, 2015
vanndubi:

What do you mean by 200 usd per day! That is like 40k per day.

Or do you mean 2 usd per day i.e. 400 naira per day?

Abeg, set the matter straight

Its actually over 61% of Nigerians live on less than $1.25 a day
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 17, 2015
What d hell is a spared? Lol you people are the real cause of our problems.
rabbi1234:
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by datguru: 1:16pm On Feb 17, 2015
rabbi1234:

And your first post on Nairaland is to quote me ? SMH
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by lion042(m): 1:20pm On Feb 17, 2015
barbstee:
Stomach infrastructure!SMH
....hahahahahahahahahaha una go kill me for nairaland today
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by mercielizzie(f): 1:20pm On Feb 17, 2015
Tsanyawa:
3rd to comment

MARCH4Buhari

SAI BABA

#IHAVEDECIDED
Sorry u r 14th
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by joseph1832(m): 1:20pm On Feb 17, 2015
barbstee:
forget that thing bro, if dem give me I go collect am wella, dat one no mean say I go vote GEJ.
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 17, 2015
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by DaBullIT(m): 1:22pm On Feb 17, 2015
I lost interest when I read you are in diaspora

When you get home, and you've stayed for 6 months let me know

Otherwise

Talking from diaspora is Bullshyt
AreaFada2:

Point of correction.

4 years and 11 months. Agriculture has never been as popular since 1970s as it is now. Friends and relative who saw Agriculture as a dirty job 10 years back are now farming, beside their bank and civil service jobs, etc.

I live in diaspora but visit several times yearly. I'm now also going into farming in 9ja. The environment has never been as conducive.

Yes I'm old enough to compare across these decades.
If you live in 9ja or visit frequently enough, you should know.

Please visit our Agric threads here on NL: https://www.nairaland.com/agriculture
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by DaBullIT(m): 1:24pm On Feb 17, 2015
Ezyp:
bros less than 200$ per day? The devil is a liar

Sorry $2.00

$200 a day? Oyinbo go find visa come, dem ni go mind stay for Maiduguri self
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by philips70(m): 1:24pm On Feb 17, 2015
DaBullIT:
6 solid years

Did I hear you say live on less than $200 a day?? My Nigerian passport is gold then.
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by Edusouls(m): 1:24pm On Feb 17, 2015
chai look at how poverty don turn full blown mothers to pupa's, even their faces will show you the emptiness, lowly lives, hunger and greed, i mentioned greed cos i know some of these have rice and yam in their houses, and i dont see how this 10kg rice and one half size yam will end their misery..women are too low in self esteem...
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by DaBullIT(m): 1:25pm On Feb 17, 2015
RoyalPriesthuud:
correct ur comment sire. 5yrs+ nt 6, 200NGN/1USD. 200USD na big tin o, hehehe. Mind u, I dey support GMB too, b4 u misundastand me ;-)

$2.00

Damn auto correct
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by watchindelta(m): 1:27pm On Feb 17, 2015
Mama iyebo I dey come make I go collecte my own too oh grin grin
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by dunkem21(m): 1:27pm On Feb 17, 2015
Inhumane.

Why will senior citizens of a country file out in the sun to collect half bag of rice and a lekpa yam? ..with a campaign poster.

We have lost it.

Nigeria on the march again .. on the march again ..

..looking for Mr. President ..
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by emmaelectelect(m): 1:28pm On Feb 17, 2015
sunnyshayne:
Poverty Na bastard.....

Just because of 5mudus of rice and one tuber of yam look at how they dehumanise aged mothers!

Kai poverty, poverty.... if not for poverty whose mother will ever queue like this?
And in your own capacity what have you done for the this masses that you care so much about
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by anonimi: 1:28pm On Feb 17, 2015
DaBullIT:
6 solid years

Why won't they collect when Nigerians live on less than 2.00 usd per day

stop telling LIES.
Below are samples of Nigerian produced rice from efforts acknowledged even by opposition Kwakwanso.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2112078_bvthridcmaabgmp_jpegcc27eb92c81ab837ea93db90ccbbd5a5

seunfly:
PDP strategy is based on poverty, impoverish the people and buy their right from them.

Is that also true for APCheat

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2109925_apcrice_jpeg06b57e3449c63adc67ba5a32196c4478

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1963832_thiefnubu1_jpeg3c45ed97d97f0aa45a60e01621ec3acd
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by kandiikane(m): 1:29pm On Feb 17, 2015
DaBullIT:
6 solid years

collectively or per person? The 200usd
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by lolaxavier(m): 1:31pm On Feb 17, 2015
kandiikane:

collectively or per person? The 200usd

Obviously, it was a mistake. He meant less than 2 USD.
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by kagel: 1:32pm On Feb 17, 2015
barbstee:

IS NOT BAD I STILL HAVE ABIOLA RICE BAG IN MY VILLAGE
HARTERS
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 1:32pm On Feb 17, 2015
DaBullIT:

$2.00

Damn auto correct
hehehehe.

1 Like

Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by bayumyguy: 1:33pm On Feb 17, 2015
Fayose did d same in ekiti and now they are regretting their action,Man shall not live by rice and yam alone,nigerian be wise
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 17, 2015
emmaelectelect:

And in your own capacity what have you done for the this masses that you care so much about

I knew you must have a relation on that queue. I'm sorry am not the photographer!
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by kandiikane(m): 1:35pm On Feb 17, 2015
lolaxavier:

Obviously, it was a mistake. He meant less than 2 USD.
ok oo. I am not Nigerian so don't know.
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by anonimi: 1:38pm On Feb 17, 2015
bayumyguy:
Fayose did d same in ekiti and now they are regretting their action,Man shall not live by rice and yam alone,nigerian be wise

Fayemi & Aregbesola did same in Ekiti & Osun with rice even plus odourless fufu sef shocked

[img]http://1.bp..com/-phyaGgNy0Sk/U-DIUmiwLaI/AAAAAAABNqA/Oi4ky_esKd4/s1600/osun4.png[/img]

So what is the difference between both parties on stomach infrastructure beyond the lies & propaganda from the holier-than-thou pretenders in APCheat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid / Buhari Eligibility Suit Withdrawn. 22/04/2015 / INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.