Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,242 members, 7,807,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

PDP Faction Wants Jonathan Out As Candidate, As Party Faces Deepening Schisms - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Faction Wants Jonathan Out As Candidate, As Party Faces Deepening Schisms (3781 Views)

Sheriff’s Faction Wants To Meet Jonathan / Dasukigate: Metuh Wants Jonathan As Witness / Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Faction Wants Jonathan Out As Candidate, As Party Faces Deepening Schisms by dre11(m): 12:46pm On Feb 17, 2015
taharqa:
Mtschee.......

Very stupiid and amateur propaganda piece from SR, been trumpeted by APC chief Propagandist on Nairaland.

Very common with Taniods......... Attack the messenger and not the message which was passed across

6 Likes

Re: PDP Faction Wants Jonathan Out As Candidate, As Party Faces Deepening Schisms by Gbawe: 12:47pm On Feb 17, 2015
taharqa:

Oh! Sharapova ya mouth that, Clown.

I never really doubted the possibility of prosponing d elections. Every half-intelligent person knew that that was likely cos of the abysmal distribution of PVC in some southern States.

And am sick of you clowns bringing up some of the intelligent guesswork (cos that's what SR does) that were correct. Of course some would be correct. But what of many others that were so wrong?? Didn't this same SR tell us 2 years ago that

This nigga is in paaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnn grin grin grin Your pain will worsen severely around March 30th cool cool cool

4 Likes

Re: PDP Faction Wants Jonathan Out As Candidate, As Party Faces Deepening Schisms by Change2015(m): 12:47pm On Feb 17, 2015
The pdp should have known better but they preferred to trust in the power of incumbency and the words of sycophants. As they have made their bed, so must they lie in it. The gubernatorial primaries in Akwa Ibom, Delta and Rivers State were particularly acrimonious and they will suffer for it.

#change
#GMB
#APC

2 Likes

Re: PDP Faction Wants Jonathan Out As Candidate, As Party Faces Deepening Schisms by Gbawe: 12:49pm On Feb 17, 2015
dre11:

Very common with Taniods......... Attack the messenger and not the message which was passed across

Please don't mind them. If you had told them , weeks ago, that OBJ would tear his PDP membership card in public would they not have called you a "liar" and "propagandist"? TANdroids can never face reality .

2 Likes

Re: PDP Faction Wants Jonathan Out As Candidate, As Party Faces Deepening Schisms by dre11(m): 12:54pm On Feb 17, 2015
Gbawe:

Please don't mind them. If you had told them , weeks ago, that OBJ would tear his PDP membership card in public would they not have called you a "liar" and "propagandist"? TANdroids can never face reality .

That's one thing they have succeeded in doing to their oga......
Lying to him that all is well when nothing is going on well.
With all their propaganda..... They never knew they were campaigning for APC without them spending a dine. Thinking that the populace are not wise and educated like them

1 Like

Re: PDP Faction Wants Jonathan Out As Candidate, As Party Faces Deepening Schisms by vedaxcool(m): 12:55pm On Feb 17, 2015
grin and this is the vomit a certain individual has gone back to drink!

3 Likes

Re: PDP Faction Wants Jonathan Out As Candidate, As Party Faces Deepening Schisms by itetemi: 12:57pm On Feb 17, 2015
front page...............................
Re: PDP Faction Wants Jonathan Out As Candidate, As Party Faces Deepening Schisms by Dannyset(m): 12:57pm On Feb 17, 2015
taharqa:

Oh! Sharrap ya mouth that, Clown.

I never really doubted the possibility of prosponing d elections. Every half-intelligent person knew that that was likely cos of the abysmal distribution of PVC in some southern States.

And am sick of you clowns bringing up some of the intelligent guesswork (cos that's what SR does) that were correct. Of course some would be correct. But what of many others that were so wrong?? Didn't this same SR tell us that Dame Jonathan died 2 years ago??
Didn't they say that President Jonathan was even on his way to Germany from South Africa upon hearing of the death of his wife. I guess you idiiots also believed them them.

Finally, I thought SR said yterday that it was GEJ that was scheming for the 6 months extension so that he can install an interim Gov? How come it has now become GEJ's supposed opponents within d PDP (who they have so conveniently called a 'faction') that are been reported by the same people to be scheming for it??

mumuu people
Did u go tru the post very well? Maybe u need to revisit it and see that they said Jonathan wanted the six month extension to perfect their rigging plan.
Re: PDP Faction Wants Jonathan Out As Candidate, As Party Faces Deepening Schisms by TheOtherview: 12:58pm On Feb 17, 2015
Mykevp2p:
Who is actually pushing for the ING? and for whose benefit? I thought SR said it was Jonathan pushing for ING, now they have turn to say it is PDP faction loyal to OBJ

Who is pushing for interim national government?

taharqa:

[s]Oh! Sharrap ya mouth that, Clown.

And am sick of you clowns bringing up some of the intelligent guesswork (cos that's what SR does) that were correct. Of course some would be correct. But what of many others that were so wrong?? Didn't this same SR tell us that Dame Jonathan died 2 years ago??
Didn't they say that President Jonathan was even on his way to Germany from South Africa upon hearing of the death of his wife. I guess you idiiots also believed them them. [/s]

Finally, I thought SR said yterday that it was GEJ that was scheming for the 6 months extension so that he can install an interim Gov? How come it has now become GEJ's supposed opponents within d PDP (who they have so conveniently called a 'faction') that are been reported by the same people to be scheming for it??

mumuu people

The article addressed your questions - there are two factions with competing interests.

We are the ones who started the push for six months delay in the elections to enable us [to] put in place an interim government which would then enable the party to change its presidential candidate to somebody that is more competitive,” one official confessed. He added that Mr. Jonathan’s faction also sought the extension for their own designs, which was to explore ways of rigging the elections.
Re: PDP Faction Wants Jonathan Out As Candidate, As Party Faces Deepening Schisms by CyberWolf: 1:11pm On Feb 17, 2015
Demdem:

Interesting. So u Av never been excited about Jonah-daftt presidency and the fear of the unknown and bigotry won't allow u to go for a buhari presidency. Now I know better.
I'm comfortable with his administration but if his party wanna change and replace him with another person as long as he is not a gambari, I'm gonna support them..
Re: PDP Faction Wants Jonathan Out As Candidate, As Party Faces Deepening Schisms by dre11(m): 1:21pm On Feb 17, 2015
itetemi:
front page...............................

Cc obinoscopy, seun, lalasticlala
Re: PDP Faction Wants Jonathan Out As Candidate, As Party Faces Deepening Schisms by maestroferddi: 1:25pm On Feb 17, 2015
taharqa:
Mtschee.......

Very stupiid and amateur propaganda piece from SR, been trumpeted by APC chief Propagandist on Nairaland.
Some people are terribly incorrigible.

Every discerning person can deduce, from this amateurish piece being peddled all over the place, that Jonathan/PDP holds all the aces going into the election.

The tide has clearly turned. The strategy was to get into the skin of your adversary until they snap and start behaving irrationally.

Jonathan/PDP have pulled the rug from under the feet of an amorphous opposition and their collaborators just once again!

1 Like

Re: PDP Faction Wants Jonathan Out As Candidate, As Party Faces Deepening Schisms by Demdem(m): 1:26pm On Feb 17, 2015
CyberWolf:
I'm comfortable with his administration but if his party wanna change and replace him with another person as long as he is not a gambari, I'm gonna support them..

In otherwords u are a bigot.

1 Like

Re: PDP Faction Wants Jonathan Out As Candidate, As Party Faces Deepening Schisms by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 17, 2015
TheOtherview:

The article addressed your questions - there are two factions with competing interests.

From the article, it seems that faction loyal to OBJ started the quest for ING... another, why is OBJ now shouting blue murder as though he didn't know anything about it? Nigerian politics is very dirty
Re: PDP Faction Wants Jonathan Out As Candidate, As Party Faces Deepening Schisms by CyberWolf: 1:30pm On Feb 17, 2015
Demdem:

In otherwords u are a bigot.
You can call it anything you like but that's none of my biz..
Re: PDP Faction Wants Jonathan Out As Candidate, As Party Faces Deepening Schisms by Demdem(m): 1:31pm On Feb 17, 2015
CyberWolf:
You can call it anything you like but that's none of my biz..

Bigot u are. grin
Re: PDP Faction Wants Jonathan Out As Candidate, As Party Faces Deepening Schisms by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 17, 2015
Ok

APC needs to set up a parallel government now, and keep it in place until free, fair and credible elections are conducted.

You cannot allow your opponent to cheat and change the rules during a contest without expecting to be denied victory.

Lets challenge them to reveal their true plan today, rather than giving them time to perfect it.
Re: PDP Faction Wants Jonathan Out As Candidate, As Party Faces Deepening Schisms by Sunnybobo3(m): 1:43pm On Feb 17, 2015
Demdem:

When they told us before anyone that elections will be postponed, ur foolish kind said the same thing. grin

They didn't tell us before anyone. They based their report on the NSA's comment.
Re: PDP Faction Wants Jonathan Out As Candidate, As Party Faces Deepening Schisms by Sunnybobo3(m): 1:44pm On Feb 17, 2015
Mykevp2p:

From the article, it seems that faction loyal to OBJ started the quest for ING... another, why is OBJ now shouting blue murder as though he didn't know anything about it? Nigerian politics is very dirty

Hahaha! That's probably why Abati accused OBJ of wanting to head an Interim govt.

1 Like

Re: PDP Faction Wants Jonathan Out As Candidate, As Party Faces Deepening Schisms by jmoore(m): 1:47pm On Feb 17, 2015
Beer parlour gossip. How can they remove Jonathan?
They can't even touch Patience Jonathan. grin.

1 Like

Re: PDP Faction Wants Jonathan Out As Candidate, As Party Faces Deepening Schisms by zimoni(f): 1:53pm On Feb 17, 2015
This is serious oooooo

Hope Jonah knows what he's doing sha
Re: PDP Faction Wants Jonathan Out As Candidate, As Party Faces Deepening Schisms by blackfase(m): 1:58pm On Feb 17, 2015
Baba I opened a thread to this effect. Its very clear they are scared of a backlash. Thats the reason for all these desperate manoeuvers. Its as clear as daylight. Jonathan looks like a cornered rat about now, and sometimes I feel a pang of pity for him but when I get jolted to the reality of failed promises, especially lack of electricity (makes me mad the most), I feel like cursing them all over and over again. No doubt these guys have committed piles upon piles of atrocities and they looking for a way out. Honestly I cant wait to see the back of the clueless one and his gang of bandits.....prolly at a supermax facility

Gbawe:
The fear of GMB is the beginning of ......................... cool cool cool Okupe, Allison-Madueke, Ifeanyi Uba, Adoke-Bello and co are sh*tting their pants right now and sweating profusely at the thought of Buhari in Aso Rock.

Re: PDP Faction Wants Jonathan Out As Candidate, As Party Faces Deepening Schisms by danot1030: 2:01pm On Feb 17, 2015
Re: PDP Faction Wants Jonathan Out As Candidate, As Party Faces Deepening Schisms by bakila: 2:02pm On Feb 17, 2015
Boring but scary
Re: PDP Faction Wants Jonathan Out As Candidate, As Party Faces Deepening Schisms by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 17, 2015
Amazing that barcanista is jumping onto the sinking pdp titanic.
Re: PDP Faction Wants Jonathan Out As Candidate, As Party Faces Deepening Schisms by Extractor101: 2:28pm On Feb 17, 2015
[s]
taharqa:

Oh! Sharrap ya mouth that, Clown.

Didn't they say that President Jonathan was even on his way to Germany from South Africa upon hearing of the death of his wife. I guess you idiiots also believed them them.

mumuu people
[/s]

Talaka the benin jobless tout, shut up your stinking mouth.
Re: PDP Faction Wants Jonathan Out As Candidate, As Party Faces Deepening Schisms by Gbawe: 2:28pm On Feb 17, 2015
blackfase:
Baba I opened a thread to this effect. Its very clear they are scared of a backlash. Thats the reason for all these desperate manoeuvers. Its as clear as daylight. Jonathan looks like a cornered rat about now, and sometimes I feel a pang of pity for him but when I get jolted to the reality of failed promises, especially lack of electricity (makes me mad the most), I feel like cursing them all over and over again. No doubt these guys have committed piles upon piles of atrocities and they looking for a way out. Honestly I cant wait to see the back of the clueless one and his gang of bandits.....prolly at a supermax facility

What upsets me the most is how Nigerians continue to die while Jonathan and his wicked clique continued playing cynical and divisive politics with the issue of terror. Over 15,000.00 Nigerians have been murdered by Boko Haram. Every time Nigerians are killed, Jonathan will be found only offering platitude and weak condemnation or even dancing Alingo at a political rally a day after a highly fatal bombing. With the Chibok kidnapping, our President said nada for two weeks while the world screamed with us in frustration for the return of these girls. To make matters worse, political associate and cronies of GEJ who should know better claimed "Chibok kidnapping a scam" and even offensively carried placards to this effect not at all bothered at the distress they are causing for the family and friends of the missing girls.

Let us then not even go into corruption and the brazen looting going on under GEJ. Even GEJ would leave if assured a 'soft landing' because that is how much his job and problems of Nigeria has overwhelmed him. I suspect GEJ is simply afraid of losing to Buhari in particular because he knows the General will not simply allow all the atrocities that went on under GEJ to go unpunished. Like you, I feel a bit sorry for him but I too then remember he is a cynically, highly corrupt and anti-people leader who has brought misery to millions of Nigerians.
Re: PDP Faction Wants Jonathan Out As Candidate, As Party Faces Deepening Schisms by Bayswater: 2:32pm On Feb 17, 2015
lacasa:
Buhari is David

Jonathan is Goliath

It's gon be biblical

#Sai Baba Buhari cool

David is not muslim, he was never an insurgent.
Re: PDP Faction Wants Jonathan Out As Candidate, As Party Faces Deepening Schisms by blackfase(m): 2:38pm On Feb 17, 2015
Talking of chibok, I guess thers a nexus to this one here...
https://www.nairaland.com/2151903/another-gej-gaffe
Be like them take living in denial take swear for the dunce......
I seriously doubt the man has a brain. I keep wondering what Nigerians did to deserve this man

Gbawe:

With the Chibok kidnapping, our President said nada for two weeks while the world screamed with us in frustration for the return of these girls. To make matters worse, political associate and cronies of GEJ who should know better claimed "Chibok kidnapping a scam" and even offensively carried placards to this effect not at all bothered at the distress they are causing for the family and friends of the missing girls.
Re: PDP Faction Wants Jonathan Out As Candidate, As Party Faces Deepening Schisms by cirmuell(m): 3:32pm On Feb 17, 2015
This caught my attention though...

"Some officials stated that the party
hierarchy viewed Mr. Obasanjo’s public departure from the party as a dangerous
signal and as a major threat. “Chief Obasanjo doesn’t just come out swinging the way he has done recently unless he is privy to the existence of some third forces that are against President Jonathan. And to the best of our knowledge, the former president has never fought a battle like this and lost, no matter how long it takes him, one of the officials said.

Bad signal indeed, Baba wouldn't have acted that way if he's not certain GEJ's ship is headed for the rocks.

If they can(if it's possible) come up with a candidate better than GEJ & Buhari though, I'll vote for him...until then, march4Buhari.
Re: PDP Faction Wants Jonathan Out As Candidate, As Party Faces Deepening Schisms by Ovamboland(m): 5:10pm On Feb 17, 2015
Bayswater:

David is not muslim, he was never an insurgent.

Neither was David a Christian, and yes he was an insurgent against the government of Saul
Re: PDP Faction Wants Jonathan Out As Candidate, As Party Faces Deepening Schisms by Amisec: 5:29pm On Feb 17, 2015
Oh yes yesterday, Gej wants to install ING and begged General Abdulsalami to lead it according to OBJ and Sahara-reporters. Today it is a faction of PDP that wants to install ING so that they can change Gej as a Candidate.

Una propaganda and lies are no longer sweet to the ears.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

All lies.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Them OOO!! See The 10 Most Influencial Politicians In Nigeria. / Those Who Voted Buhari; This Picture Says It All... / IPOB Vows To Take Up Arms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.