Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Car Vibrate When On Motion - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Vibrate When On Motion (801 Views)

My Steering Vibrate When I Brake Down / Car Steering Shaking When On Motion / My Car Is Stalling And Jerking When On Motion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Vibrate When On Motion by imoci(m): 12:18pm On Feb 17, 2015
i need help pls,i drive a golf 3 which i hardly drive during the week.but sometime last month i decided to
drive to work on apapa-oshodi express way.i notice when am on speed btween 80 and 100km without breaking for several minutes
my car vibrates,expectially on the steering.
i took it to the mechanic he did some things which he claim was responsible.
i drove the car on saturday on the same route and i experience the same thing.what do i do.
what could the problem be.
Re: Car Vibrate When On Motion by disloman(m): 12:42pm On Feb 17, 2015
did ur mech told u what he did on the car?frm ur explanation,do comprehensive wheel balancing n alignment.
Re: Car Vibrate When On Motion by AutosBay(m): 5:01pm On Feb 17, 2015
Would suggest you go for wheel balancing, and steering wheel alignment and also work on your shocks.
Re: Car Vibrate When On Motion by Meringe(m): 3:53pm On Feb 18, 2015
Will suggest from personal experience, to check if the plug soaked water. I washed my engine sitting and after like a week , my car started vibrating. I cleaned the plugs and everything therein, it stopped.
Re: Car Vibrate When On Motion by imoci(m): 1:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
thanks to everyone for your suggestions,@Autosbay i think i will do both steering alignment and wheel balancing
I also need to check the shock properly cos wen i change the front shocks i asked the mechanic the raise them and he did.
may be thats one of the cause.
once again thanks for your suggestion i will do as advised and give you guys feedback on this channel.
Re: Car Vibrate When On Motion by Boy2boy: 3:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
imoci:
thanks to everyone for your suggestions,@Autosbay i think i will do both steering alignment and wheel balancing
I also need to check the shock properly cos wen i change the front shocks i asked the mechanic the raise them and he did.
may be thats one of the cause.
once again thanks for your suggestion i will do as advised and give you guys feedback on this channel.
if the car was raised, then ur car stability could have been compromised.

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity Looms In Abuja / Toyota Starlet / Learn How To Drive A Car In One Week!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.