Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Photo Of The Day:how U Want Ur Ex When They Hear Of Ur Wedding - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photo Of The Day:how U Want Ur Ex When They Hear Of Ur Wedding (4818 Views)

If U Don't Want Ur Ribs To Crack, Please Don't Read These Jokes / . / Pic–when U See Ur Ex Inside Traffic Dey Sell Gala... Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Day:how U Want Ur Ex When They Hear Of Ur Wedding by Kentrasso(f): 7:11pm On Feb 17, 2015
santos876:
mine is no 1
choose urs

12 all the way grin

That face is epic

And 8 as well. That pain touches the heart cool

By the way since I was the one who broke up with my ex. He's probably wishing me worse cry
Re: Photo Of The Day:how U Want Ur Ex When They Hear Of Ur Wedding by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 17, 2015
#12 for wedding and #13 for new child grin

Oh let's add #4 for each child support completion date cheesy

My most favorite is #4 for the child supports ending one by one.
Re: Photo Of The Day:how U Want Ur Ex When They Hear Of Ur Wedding by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 17, 2015
Kentrasso:

12 all the way grin

That face is epic

By the way since I was the one who broke up with my ex. He's probably wishing me worse cry

Or getting you out of his mind by hate banging everything that locomotes grin
Re: Photo Of The Day:how U Want Ur Ex When They Hear Of Ur Wedding by johnydon22(m): 10:56pm On Feb 17, 2015
Can see a lot of bitterness and hate you all have for your exes which shows they actually broke ur heart when they left... if you ever loved you would never wish pain!!!
Re: Photo Of The Day:how U Want Ur Ex When They Hear Of Ur Wedding by KAYSANTOS: 11:26pm On Feb 17, 2015
Blackett:
Hahahahahahah.

Sorry bro. I cannot choose, cos I want 1 - 16 . . . One per day. grin
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Photo Of The Day:how U Want Ur Ex When They Hear Of Ur Wedding by Nobody: 12:32am On Feb 18, 2015
ALL BUT NO.3
Re: Photo Of The Day:how U Want Ur Ex When They Hear Of Ur Wedding by Qoaki3k: 9:06am On Feb 18, 2015
Re: Photo Of The Day:how U Want Ur Ex When They Hear Of Ur Wedding by sidecheek(f): 6:52pm On Feb 18, 2015
4 is Pain¿ it's feels so Heartfelt¿ that kid is adorable though¿
Re: Photo Of The Day:how U Want Ur Ex When They Hear Of Ur Wedding by santos876(m): 11:04pm On Feb 18, 2015
Kentrasso:

12 all the way grin

That face is epic

lolss.sowie beauty.u guessed ryt.Neva 12 suites him
Re: Photo Of The Day:how U Want Ur Ex When They Hear Of Ur Wedding by santos876(m): 6:49pm On Feb 25, 2015
I still insist on no 12. she go go cry her mouth wide
Re: Photo Of The Day:how U Want Ur Ex When They Hear Of Ur Wedding by santos876(m): 8:18pm On Aug 03, 2015
Blackett:
Hahahahahahah.

Sorry bro. I cannot choose, cos I want 1 - 16 . . . One per day. grin
omo u mean oooo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Memes About Singer Yemi Alade, I Found Online / Akpors Short Jokes / Plz Dont Click Here If Not Ready To Laff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.