Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,280 members, 7,807,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK (56614 Views)

Soldiers Force Armed Robbers To Dance Unclad(photos) / Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) / Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by Fourwinds: 8:18pm On Feb 17, 2015
FolarinLondon:

I have read their story and every bit of the story was clearly understood by me. And I equally know how it feels to be jilted by someone whom you have invested so much on either being money, energy or other stuff.

However, you need to realise that displaying their nude pics online wld neither bring her back; the relationship to what it was before nor ll that action pay all your money or investment back
hmmmm. so d lady was also busy spreading her legs for every MrCork to entre. well she got her piece of cake for not keeping her dignity. my advice to girls be contented.
Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by daclint(m): 8:23pm On Feb 17, 2015
Na this kin guy we idi amin take dey cook pepper soup
Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by Fourwinds: 8:30pm On Feb 17, 2015
onila:
Here Is The List Of All The Men That Have Slept With Desire Luzinda.

A list exposing all the men that have slept with DL has been revealed….Be the first one to see, these men who have fallen to DL open leg syndrome.

The following are the people.....

1.An army officer Capt. Juma Seiko

2.Martin Kaddu

3.Eddie Yawe

4.Kasole’s son

5.Ken Ntaro

6.Aaron (works with FEIL Company in Bugolobi)

7.Shamir Sengendo

8.Hajji Nasser Ntege Ssebagala

9.Hajji Habib Kavuma

10.Mesach Semakula

11.Silver Kyagulanyi

12.Sir Gordon Wavamunno

13.John Babimba (a city car dealer)

14.Franklin Ebikeme Emoubor Ebenhron

15.Bebe Cool

16.Eddie Ngoni

17.Elly Kasule
hmmmmmm. I think say na only guys dey scatter pu...ssies anyhow but today I don see girl we'll scatter pen..ises wellu wellu
Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by marieolae(f): 8:38pm On Feb 17, 2015
Hmmm
Diogo1:

What type of love makes you to let another guy take unclad pictures of you?

Most times they take it to show their friends 'evidence' they've had you. So please wise up. It's not love but ....
Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 17, 2015
delishpot:

If you love them as you claim, why still keep their naked pix and vids? What if someone finds them? Keeping nude vids and pix of a woman you arent married to is bad too. of what use are the naked pictures of other peoples wives to you?
No one knows tomorrow, what if you had malaria and have to be in hospital for a day or two and you send someone home to help you do something And the person snoops around and finds them? Abeg bros, do the right thing and delete or destroy those things.

You are right and i totally agreed with your submission. I actually kept the pictures and d video for silly reasons. Dropbox is where the pictures are being kept with coded password and no one can access my Dropbox without my knowledge cos it's really fortified it terms of security.

However, I ll delete everything soon as you have rightly suggested.

Cheers
Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 17, 2015
marieolae:
Sick individuals like him that make it hard for us to trust guys.

Good for him!
angry

I'm in Uganda and I assure you that the lady got all she deserved.

She played with the guy and his money for long while sleeping with a lot of other guys.
Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 17, 2015
zingywingy:
Southerners (S/S & S/E)....Disgracing Nigeria's honour since 2010...

Most corrupt Government
Cocaine in Malaysia
Stealing s not corruption
Nude in ordinary Uganda...

Ordinary Uganda has 24/7 water
Ordinary Uganda has 24/7 electricity
Ordinary Uganda has 6000 Nigerian students
Ordinary Uganda has managed to arrest all terrorists that dare come into its land.
If Uganda is ordinary, then I want an ordinarinally extra-ordinary Nigeria.

Nigerians and their baseless pride "Giant Of Africa"

To the topic, the girl got everything she deserved, she chop the idiot's money and slept around like mad.
Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 17, 2015
onila:
I feel so bad for him

I know what he did was not right way to handle things

but that girl treated him so badly

he payed for her concert
70,000$$

bought her a house and a car

just for her to bring different men into the house
when he traveled for his business

I spoke to him 3 months ago

I hope everything will be okay, he seemed like a genuine, honest guy

Wait, u dey stay Uganda? Which area?
Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by onila(f): 9:12pm On Feb 17, 2015
Timzy234:

Wait, u dey stay Uganda? Which area?
i had a chat with him, I dont live in Uganda
Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by ChynoBEATS: 9:12pm On Feb 17, 2015
marieolae:
Sick individuals like him that make it hard for us to trust guys.

Good for him!
angry
ehya. .... Don't mind the block head................ Buh. U can. Trust me doh wink
Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by Fourwinds: 9:14pm On Feb 17, 2015
babyosisi:
Let them use him and set an example for all these scorned eediots that won't move on when a relationship ends
He has suffering written all over him
Na bricklayer or Ocho passenger e dey do for UK
no d guy is not bad. I have just read d content on net. d girl is a dog I mean female dog. how can someone invest so much on ur career d next thing is to fvck every dick and harry to d detriment of d dude. dis is d kind of foo..lish girls MrCork brang about. deir brain is feel with cotton wool. a responsible girl will keep her dignity and not be carried away by things dat rust and decay.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 17, 2015
Fourwinds:
no d guy is not bad. I have just read d content on net. d girl is a dog I mean female dog. how can someone invest so much on ur career d next thing is to fvck every dick and harry to d detriment of d dude. dis is d kind of foo..lish girls MrCork brang about. deir brain is feel with cotton wool. a responsible girl will keep her dignity and not be carried away by things dat rust and decay.

That is no reason to post her nakid pictures
Makes him a low life without self control
He should have moved on,she is not his property
Now he will probably end in jail plus/minus pay a fine for his stupeedity

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by cococandy(f): 9:20pm On Feb 17, 2015
Good for him. Assholee

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by cococandy(f): 9:21pm On Feb 17, 2015
Fourwinds:
undecided
Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by RaptorX: 9:23pm On Feb 17, 2015
I just watched the leaked sex tapes, Naija man dey hammer her like crazy. But the Ugandan men are angry o, calling Nigerians all kind of name, criminals, con men, some even said their govt should not allow Nigerians into the country undecided. Every African country just hate Nigerians smh.
Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by Fourwinds: 9:25pm On Feb 17, 2015
babyosisi:

u think is so easy to move on.? her concert alone he paid $70,000 . can she give one tenth of such money to someone and d person messes up and she keeps her head cool.? y do u think God created HELL. do u think He is happy dat human beings He created keep disobeying Him.? reason it out

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by MrCork: 9:26pm On Feb 17, 2015
babyosisi:

..But .was wrong wit postin nakiid picture?... Did any one forse u to look? angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by MrCork: 9:27pm On Feb 17, 2015
Fourwinds:
u think is so easy to move on.? her concert alone he paid $70,000 . can she give one tenth of such money to someone and d person messes up and she keep her head cool.? y do u think God created HELL. do u think He is happy dat human beings He created keep disobeying Him.? reason it out

...bro u sound like a naggin b!tch ...pls take it has a compliment! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 17, 2015
Fourwinds:
u think is so easy to move on.? her concert alone he paid $70,000 . can she give one tenth of such money to someone and d person messes up and she keeps her head cool.? y do u think God created HELL. do u think He is happy dat human beings He created keep disobeying Him.? reason it out

He is also a mugu shocked shocked shocked
How can a delta chap be magar-ed in this shameful manner

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by Fourwinds: 9:33pm On Feb 17, 2015
MrCork:

...bro u sound like a naggin b!tch ...pls take it has a compliment! undecided
dat is d kind of easy b..itch dat hang out with u all day long
Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by adibesty: 9:35pm On Feb 17, 2015
Dis one don pourge am.that gud for him at least uk 's prison is far better than nija own. make him enjoy his stay.
Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by donodion(m): 9:37pm On Feb 17, 2015
This is a lesson to all the hustlers out there.especially brothers from South East. Money does not and will never buy a womans heart except her body..... for a while.
She used him for her personal goal and while at it was busy stringing other men along for easy cash flow.
:
Here are some pointers for the brothas

1. If you attract them with money, they come all over you like ants over a cube of sugar.When done with you, they will be the first to remind you you are a foreigner.
2. Remember Lucky Dubes song,.. beautiful woman, is another mans play thing....Easy on the eyes beautiful girls with sexy figures wont stay faithful to you.
3. Stop investing on hos. Its bad business
4. Dont place your heart with her beauty, use your head all the time. After using him, then she and her family labeled him conman.As long as hes a Nigerian, the media will spin stories to her advantage as the victim.

Remeber the story of Chinedu in Kenya?
Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by Fourwinds: 9:38pm On Feb 17, 2015
babyosisi:

He is also a mugu shocked shocked shocked
How can a delta chap be magar-ed in this shameful manner
now u can see y some guys can be hard on girls. it is better not to collect. I tell u many a guy will not spend on u for free even though he says so including MrCork. he needs something in return. don't pretend u don't know and deceive urself.
Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by Fourwinds: 9:42pm On Feb 17, 2015
cococandy:
undecided
don't be angry. it is d truth and truth is bitter. I must say it
Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by donodion(m): 9:49pm On Feb 17, 2015
WHY I RELEASE LUZINDAS PRIVATE PHOTOS

Desire Luzinda´s Nigerian ex-boyfriend, Franklin Emuobor has exclusively told ChimpLyf that the singer and her family are talking ‘rubbish’ about him now just because he refused to bail her out when she was arrested for the shs 16 m debt.

In an interview with ChimpCorps Bruno Agababyona, and Farouk Twesigye, this morning, Franklin who is currently on a business trip in Kuwait said that he broke up with Luzinda a few months ago because she was promiscuous.

Franklin also expressed anger that the singer and her sister identified as Sallie Luzinda were denying that he once dated Desire branding him a Nigerian Conman. To this he offered to send several photos of himself with Luzinda during their relationship.

“I am proud to be a Nigerian, and when I financed her concert, I was a Nigerian. When I kept showering her with money and gifts I was a Nigerian. Now that I refused to bail her out from her debts because of her unfaithfulness I am a conman,’” said Franklin.

“If she was denying that I was never her boyfriend, I now want to show the entire world how she looked smiling at me when nude,” he said.

Franklin further re-echoed that there was no reason why he would bail out Luzinda because he is currently in another relationship and that he does not cheat like her.
http://chimpreports.com/franklin-why-i-released-luzindas-nude-photos/
The Nigerian businessman further advised that the singer should learn to handle her embarrassment and not to transfer it on other people saying that if she does not stop spoiling his name, he will even release their sex-tape.

NB: In accordance with the company’s policy on explicit content, the nude photographs have not been published.
Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by MarieSucre(f): 10:28pm On Feb 17, 2015
IAMBREEZY:
must yall bïtches send your nakiid pics to every thomas, dickson and harry?
is your mother and sister bitches??

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by MrCork: 10:36pm On Feb 17, 2015
babyosisi:

...STORY!!! ...are u light skin? angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 17, 2015
MrCork:

...STORY!!! ...are u light skin? angry

See my profile
Am I?
Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by MrCork: 10:39pm On Feb 17, 2015
Fourwinds:
don't be angry. it is d truth and truth is bitter. I must say it

...bro I calld u a naggin B!tch earlier for sayn her picture shud be publicksize & then u got upset......

..bro I waz not insultin u....I waz simply describing u (no oofense)
angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by MrCork: 10:42pm On Feb 17, 2015
babyosisi:

See my profile
Am I?

^^^ ther u go agin....black woman & attitude....and then they complain they cant find man on nairaland.

...Sweeery Bagosi...I ask if u r light skin...I didn't ask u for story. pls R u light skin..gademmit?
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by Fourwinds: 10:53pm On Feb 17, 2015
MrCork:

...bro I calld u a naggin B!tch earlier for sayn her picture shud be publicksize & then u got upset......

..bro I waz not insultin u....I waz simply describing u (no oofense)
angry
I never mention at any point on my post dat her pictures should be publicise. I went on net and confirmed d story. and my comments followed after.
Re: Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK by MrCork: 10:57pm On Feb 17, 2015
Fourwinds:
I never mention at any point on my post dat her pictures should be publicise. I went on net and confirmed d story. and my comments followed after.

....bro u r desparate....so u support a man showin nakid picture of inosent lady ?? Brother, I don't mean to sound rude but desperate men like u need to be locked up and are a danger to our society and u set us back as men!! ..SHAME ON YOU!!!(no oofeinse) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Delta Police Impound Vehicles Of Robbers That Attacked The Bank / Cross River Witch Burning: Victims Cry For Justice (Graphic Photos) / Gunmen Attack Kwatas, Bokkos In Plateau, Kill Many (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.