Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,174 members, 7,807,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back (31621 Views)

"I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS / I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart / She Broke All His Breakables And Parted Away With 50 Liters Of Fuel (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 17, 2015
º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º ds young man is sittn on a keg of bomb and he knows quit well dt it culd xplode at anytime, qnd his question now is if it xplodes can it kill? abeg make una help m tell am i say if it goes off nah die be dt Ooº°˚ ˚°ºooo
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by ladyabadi(f): 4:14pm On Feb 17, 2015
If you are skeptical then do not rush into marriage with her. Marriage goes beyond bearing kids. Like so one said, Take your time and really think of what you want. Its morally wrong to marry someone out of pity or revenge. Till then give her all the support she needs while you try to work on the idea of marriage.

1 Like

Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by jerome263: 4:15pm On Feb 17, 2015
guy, u don't need any advice, u just open dis trend to waste our time, because u hv already advice urself d day u inserted ur sim card into her phone.
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by OliverQuinny: 4:15pm On Feb 17, 2015
jaybee3:
Has she been demanding since you guys got back together?

Truth of the matter is most women desire safety net and there is nothing wrong in a woman pursuing her ultimate ambition so long as she makes it crystal clear.

You need to be sure she is who you want to be with simply because us men usually get stuck in the games we play when there is the need to get laid.

You are probably more matured now and thus a little more confident in speaking your mind as well as having a positive realistic outlook to life.

Does she work or she plans to be a housewife?

I honestly don't think you should have a negative mindset that things might turn around for you in the nearest future
Thank u so much. The truth is dat she hasnt been demandg at all. She behaves so well...like an angel...too good to be true... I wish she behaved dis way when we first met.. She works in Niferia, shez actually a career and focused lady.
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by Imoy(m): 4:15pm On Feb 17, 2015
OP u want my advice?

Dump her silly A*S*S

Neva marry her.
If she can desert u wen u needed her most, u shouldn't bulge to marrying her as a result of d preggy.

But make sure u take good care of ur child.

girls of nowadays na ready made dem dey find.

Assist her in wotever way u can to ensure smooth delivery.

If u marry her, mark my words, she will desert u again.

A word dey say is enough for d wise.

Na u get goat and d knife, cut am as u like.

#mY2kobo

2 Likes

Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 17, 2015
k

Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by Eluwilussit(m): 4:16pm On Feb 17, 2015
Why you no ask for advice before you got her pregnant? It's too late. Marriage or not, you are eternally tied to her. Deal with it truthfully. You don't necessarily have to marry her, just because she's pregnant. If you love her, marry her. If she leaves you again, you deal with it then. There are no certainties in marriage.

1 Like

Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by donodion(m): 4:17pm On Feb 17, 2015
Sisi Mutter...please reply the OP.he need to hear it from a womans perspective.
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 17, 2015
ds young man is sittn on a keg of bomb and he knows quit well dt it culd xplode at anytime, qnd his question now is if it xplodes can it kill? abeg make una help m tell am i say if it goes off nah die be dt
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by UncleJudax(m): 4:17pm On Feb 17, 2015
Hope she is getting paid already. Skanks and money sha.
Well, do not marry for the sake of it. You can always take care of the kid ...assuming she is really pregy and the foetus is part of you.grin

But ofcourse, the right to divorce is always there if the old her revisits.

Man up!
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by Imoy(m): 4:18pm On Feb 17, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Hoes everywhere.

I tell ya.

Dis hoes aint loyal

3 Likes

Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 17, 2015
OliverQuinny:
Dear Nairalanders, I am in a relationship with someone that hurt me when I needed her most. We met a while ago while I was still hustling on the streets of PortHarcourt. I was working in a small firm then, but I was doing all I could to make her happy. The job wasn't well paying, so I had to quit to pursue my Masters Degree and professional qualifications. The money stopped rolling in and we both started having issues. She became very difficult and eventually she left me sha, for no concrete reason. But I strongly believe its cos I quit the job.

I still loved her, and wished she wud change her mind. Some years later, I got a job in one of the multinationals and was sent abroad on an official assignment. I met her again at the airport in London and we became friends. We started chatting and she visited me on a saturday. One thing led to another, and we were intimate. The feelings started rekindling, but I just couldn't forget the way she treated me when I needed her most and I am afraid that shez back cos of my wealth.

Recently, she told me shez one month pregnant and am contemplating marrying her, but the way she hurt me when we were in Nigeria keeps taunting me. I keep having these flashbacks. Am actually scared that she will repeat the same behaviour in d nearest future even though it seems she has changed.

Please ur advice is needed here. Mature minds only.

Well....you are in a fix. And now there is a child involved. In my opinion, the two of you should sit down and discuss what you want from this relationship. In other words...are the two of you ready to move foward together....or never.

In my opinion, don't marry because of the child. Marry because you are both willing to make sacrifices for each other...

I don't think the two of you really love each other. So,.....don't marry her if you are sure you do not love her.

Here is something useful for the two of you.

Link here
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by swimcash(m): 4:18pm On Feb 17, 2015
if she left u d oda tym cos u were broke, n nw u r sure she's bk cos of ur present status. my advise 4 u is, tk her in, n wen is 11:59pm kick her out frm ur apartment.......those bit**es aint loyal

3 Likes

Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by jaybee3(m): 4:18pm On Feb 17, 2015
OliverQuinny:

Thank u so much. The truth is dat she hasnt been demandg at all. She behaves so well...like an angel...too good to be true... I wish she behaved dis way when we first met.. She works in Niferia, shez actually a career and focused lady.
What she did previously was wrong but it won't necessarily determine how your relationship with her will play out.

I suggest you open up to her. Let her know how her action at the time made you feel resentful towards her.
If she is truly sorry then absolutely nothing to worry about

She works now so make sure you don't act like dangote. Try and ensure she contributes to the family purse so she will have a sense of self belonging

Goodluck

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by pickabeau1: 4:19pm On Feb 17, 2015
classic example of a pucci whipped nigga

cc: OliverQuinny

So she is a good and mellow now that she wants you locked down
When you take her in, you will see her real xter which you saw when you had nothing
Let her have the baby
Do DNA test
If urs... take responsibility for the child

Your wife is still in the future

1 Like

Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by Obiwannn: 4:19pm On Feb 17, 2015
diddydiva:

you are wicked!!!

Face the truth. You got back with her to revenge.

you planned it all.

Anyways I don't blame u but the gullible lady who can't make her no a no.

it's truly your decision so make it.

y must she reap where she hasn't sown

1 Like

Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by Safari29: 4:19pm On Feb 17, 2015
Am experiencing the same thing. She left when I got sacked and broke, now after seeing my flying pics with swags working in one of the biggest compnay in nigeria, she's now famzing, trying to get back tru my friends. lailai never. I have moved on. You can't eat your cake and still have it in ur hand.

op pls don't marry her. You even fucxxk up to have had sex with her.
She ll fo it again anytime u get broke

people, especially our girls need to learn love is beyond money. money will always come and go. I have seen a former commissioner in Ogun state that cudnt afford to pay school fees for his children. hard times is inevitable

4 Likes

Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by Redoil: 4:19pm On Feb 17, 2015
OliverQuinny:
\
Thanks. So much sense in ur post
with just a call less than ten seconds she ended every thing more than a year ago and now she is back calling and begging at least twice aday. I am still asking my self what is in the such relationship for me
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by azeezya2007: 4:19pm On Feb 17, 2015
Oh boy be very careful and stay away from this very types of woman if not you may lost everything again run for your dear life she is a bad luck
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by lalasticlala(m): 4:20pm On Feb 17, 2015
drnairalov:

lalasticlala

is that UUU

mbaaaaaaaa...
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by iyky(m): 4:20pm On Feb 17, 2015
once a thief is always a thief... She left u yesterday, she will leave u tomorrow... She is pregnant, right'! ,couple with children divorce nt minding their children....U HAV UR JUDGEMENT!!!

1 Like

Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by udy4real(m): 4:20pm On Feb 17, 2015
Let me look for my pen to enable me comment,I dey come
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by kr0ne(m): 4:20pm On Feb 17, 2015
OliverQuinny:
Dear Nairalanders, I am in a relationship with someone that hurt me when I needed her most. We met a while ago while I was still hustling on the streets of PortHarcourt. I was working in a small firm then, but I was doing all I could to make her happy. The job wasn't well paying, so I had to quit to pursue my Masters Degree and professional qualifications. The money stopped rolling in and we both started having issues. She became very difficult and eventually she left me sha, for no concrete reason. But I strongly believe its cos I quit the job.

I still loved her, and wished she wud change her mind. Some years later, I got a job in one of the multinationals and was sent abroad on an official assignment. I met her again at the airport in London and we became friends. We started chatting and she visited me on a saturday. One thing led to another, and we were intimate. The feelings started rekindling, but I just couldn't forget the way she treated me when I needed her most and I am afraid that shez back cos of my wealth.

Recently, she told me shez one month pregnant and am contemplating marrying her, but the way she hurt me when we were in Nigeria keeps taunting me. I keep having these flashbacks. Am actually scared that she will repeat the same behaviour in d nearest future even though it seems she has changed.

Op, you no well! Na after u don f-ck am finish you begin get flashback and remember say na your wealth make her come back abi? Why couldn't you resist the temptation? If truly she's pregnant, it's either you marry her or you settle the issue amicably between your family and hers. . .better still, marry her and expect the best, coz that baby will need full parental care. Yes, I'm saying this because of the baby! No go carry ur personal problem impose on the innocent kid. God help u!
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by Temptee101(m): 4:21pm On Feb 17, 2015
Una meet, dated and broke up for naija. Una still meet again after some time for London begin date, now she's preggy. See story; where is the wedding taking place, naija or London?

1 Like

Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by hardbody: 4:21pm On Feb 17, 2015
OliverQuinny:

If your assumption, which remains unverified is correct, then the only reason she may leave you again is if your azz gets broke again. Since you now claim to be in wealth, it does not look like she will be leaving you in a hurry. My suggestion, don't go broke again.

1 Like

Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by pinkhill(f): 4:24pm On Feb 17, 2015
you no even ask am if he is sure the pregnancy na em own...i dey doubt where i dey
diddydiva:

you are wicked!!!

Face the truth. You got back with her to revenge.

you planned it all.

Anyways I don't blame u but the gullible lady who can't make her no a no.

it's truly your decision so make it.
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by Tallesty1(m): 4:24pm On Feb 17, 2015
3cycle:

Smh
What is it?
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by Donmichaelz(m): 4:24pm On Feb 17, 2015
Wale adenuga presents. ThEse is super story: the tale of A CLueless guy

1 Like

Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by missionmex(m): 4:24pm On Feb 17, 2015
Let the past be the past..... Forget the former things.... And u don even score goal.
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by eminent007(m): 4:25pm On Feb 17, 2015
OliverQuinny:

Fish

Ok. Na fish you smoke that day bah?
Its ok, you are now officially OYO.
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 17, 2015
OliverQuinny:

Fish
but did she get the fund to relocate?
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by Ilekeh(f): 4:25pm On Feb 17, 2015
diddydiva:
See complications.

Well you have to marry her.

I don't support abortion

Pregnancy is not a prerequisite for marriage. If she's grown enough to open her legs, she's grown enough to be a single mother. The father of the baby can support her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Groom And His Groomsmen Dance Gbe Body And Zanku At His Wedding / University Of Ghana Student Apologizes For Flogging Her Cheating Boyfriend / Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.