Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,576 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back (31627 Views)

"I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS / I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart / She Broke All His Breakables And Parted Away With 50 Liters Of Fuel (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by infortech(m): 10:09am On May 21, 2015
If your story na through. then go on and marry her. at least you no now dat she can give you a child
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by quiet006storm: 10:50am On May 21, 2015
Now that is far that comes from pain. Have you ever been in pain for so long that you can't imagine a life without it? You should read this as it will serve as a balm for your soul
http://bolanlesnuptialtales..com/2015/05/wheres-my-pain.html?spref=tw
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by Nobody: 11:36am On May 21, 2015
@ OliverQuinny call her sit her down and tell her that marriage CAN NEVER happen between you two but as per the pregnancy, she can keep it that you will take responsibility OF the baby and would like DNA test. Then she will pick race but make sure she knows how serious you are about your decision about never getting married to her.
BTW how has it been since the situation came up? we would like to know what happened.
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by suzzy16(f): 12:28pm On May 21, 2015
free2ryhme:

she left you becos you were hustling and reconnect after you became financially buoyant later u had sex with her she is one month pregnant and you are still asking nairaland for advise

you are very stupi.d angry
I dnt think she is even pregnant,she just want to dupe him ni
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by suzzy16(f): 12:33pm On May 21, 2015
Lexusgs430:
You clearly were not hurt enough, because if you were, you would not be taking her clothes off and making her pregnant(that is if the pregnancy is yours) !!!
The time you were sticking your 3rd leg into her Garden, you were not having flashbacks !!!!
lol,ehn
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by suzzy16(f): 12:41pm On May 21, 2015
Eluwilussit:
Why you no ask for advice before you got her pregnant? It's too late. Marriage or not, you are eternally tied to her. Deal with it truthfully. You don't necessarily have to marry her, just because she's pregnant. If you love her, marry her. If she leaves you again, you deal with it then. There are no certainties in marriage.
thank u for dis,no certainties in marriage o,poo sometimes happen
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by suzzy16(f): 12:43pm On May 21, 2015
swimcash:
if she left u d oda tym cos u were broke, n nw u r sure she's bk cos of ur present status. my advise 4 u is, tk her in, n wen is 11:59pm kick her out frm ur apartment.......those bit**es aint loyal
han han,dis is cruel o
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by suzzy16(f): 12:48pm On May 21, 2015
Temptee101:
Una meet, dated and broke up for naija. Una still meet again after some time for London begin date, now she's preggy. See story; where is the wedding taking place, naija or London?
lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Groom And His Groomsmen Dance Gbe Body And Zanku At His Wedding / University Of Ghana Student Apologizes For Flogging Her Cheating Boyfriend / Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.