Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Specific Biblical Prayers For Interpreted Dreams - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Specific Biblical Prayers For Interpreted Dreams (14941 Views)

"Jesus" Interpreted His Dream. / Good Friday: Is Abstaining From Meat Superstitous Or Biblical? / Prophetic Warfare Prayers For Destroying Witchcraft Spiritual Feedings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Specific Biblical Prayers For Interpreted Dreams by Floxxi(f): 2:16pm On Apr 07, 2015
folaski:

Anointing with oil is a symbol of the outpouring of the Holy Spirit. It is a spiritual ordination and empowerment. To be tormented with nightmares is like saying that the local government councilor is in our village in Nigeria is challenging President Obama and Obama is loosing the battle. That is if the anointing comes before the nightmare.

If however reverse is the case then it means that the Lord has empowered you to crush that challenge.

PRAYER

Banish every spirit of fear and other demonic agents by the unction of my diving ordination standing on the word of God in
2 Timothy: 1. 7. For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
In. Jesus name.

God's anointed, you are welcome into the ministry. God bless you.

PS: can you spare a few minutes at your earliest convenience to pray for AudreyI above. That is one of the reasons we are anointed. To liberate e.t.c

Thanks so much are you saying i should nt fear the bad dreams? As the Bible says: Greater is he that is in me than he that is in the world' thanks

1 Like

Re: Specific Biblical Prayers For Interpreted Dreams by folaski: 2:17pm On Apr 07, 2015
nelsoelomi:
hi pastor pls help me out
i aways forgets my dreams whenever i wake up but i remembered the dream i had yesterday
in my dream i saw a very tall strange lady approaching me so i ran away because i knw she not a human being.
And de nxt day my sister called me to tell me that her friend had a terrible dream abt me she said that her friend had a dream where she (my sis) was crying and she (my sis friend) asked her (my sis) why she was crying and she told her friend that her younger sis (me) is dead and my sister asked her to decribe me in de dream because she dont knw me physically and she decribed exactly me.

Pls pastor help me i dont want to die yet cos i haven't fufilled anything in my life yet.

May the Lord be with you.

Forgetting your dreams is a sign of spiritual dullness to start with. That is part of what is making you run from spiritual challenges.
You need to sharpen up through prayers for spiritual intelligence and sharpness.

James 1:5.
Also , if you are baptised in the Holy Spirit, build up yourself praying in the Holy Spirit

Jude: 1. 20. But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,

Secondly on the issue of death, pls put your mind at rest if you are a child of God. because for this very reason Jesus was made manifested to destroy all the works of the devil. Now take note of the following prayer points:
Hebrews: 2. 14. Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil; 15. And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.

Prayers:
1. Lord deliver me from every bondage of death in Jesus name.
2. Every enemy of my soul you are powerless over me because Jesus has delivered me from your oppression.
3. I come against every spiritual giants oppressing my life and render you parallised in Jesus name.
4. I rebuke every monitoring spirit assigned against my life and destiny in Jesus name.
4. Lord breath your breath of life into me in Jesus name

John: 20. 22. And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost

Let your Holy Spirit quicken my spirit soul and body in Jesus name.

5. I shall fulfill my God ordained destiny and purpose in the name of Jesus.

Say these prayers with faith and make sure you pray every night before you go to bed. God bless you. amen.
Re: Specific Biblical Prayers For Interpreted Dreams by Koldplay(m): 3:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
folaski:

well, this is complex and requires that i read it prayerfully once more. I hope to get back to you tomorrow. I have had a busy day in church today. I have read it all through once.

@Folaski.....Waiting or what?
Re: Specific Biblical Prayers For Interpreted Dreams by PETER2020: 4:07pm On Apr 07, 2015
1. in a dream, removing black and pure-water waterproofs from a weeded mature yam plantation along with my people and some other people.

2. harvesting yams and plantain in a dream?

3. seen a mature maize plantation in a dream?

4. seen fowls with fresh eggs in a dream?

please, this is four (4) different dreams. thanks for helping with the meanings?
Re: Specific Biblical Prayers For Interpreted Dreams by folaski: 9:19pm On Apr 07, 2015
Koldplay:
Hi @ Folaski...... Praise be to our God who gives us victory over the powers of the enemy. Like I earlier stated, I had these dream sometime back which I know hold significant spiritual implications in my life. It goes thus;

In that dream, the first scene I was shown was a magnificent uncompleted mansion in which I was made to know belongs to my father, it was revealed in that dream that the property was taken from my father and there was a building very close to that mansion, in the dream/revelation, I was made to know that the person who took over that my fathers property lives there.

Here is what am confused about, I know the very building and I know the man who owns it, the building is about 7 houses away from my father's house in Lagos. and the house closest to the mans house belongs to friends dad who is also my dads friend (Both are late).

The next scene I saw was that the same uncompleted mansionnete was shown to me again, only these time a half of it and a half of my father's house(the one I fully grew up from), I hope you understand? I saw a half of the physical building of my father's house and half of the uncompleted mansionnete that I was told in the dream was taking from him, the building were like built together and then divided by a fence. A voice then said to me that do I know I can take back that my father's property(uncompleted building taken from me), the voice said I had to fast for 21days.

After that scene, I saw myself fully in my dads house and as I was walking in, I saw an uncle who was eating in the varander, I greeted him and he answered and beckoned on me to come and eat, I turned him down and told him I was OK. I woke up soon after. I met a pastor in church and narrated the dream to him, he encouraged me to go on the fast and prayers, so I embarked on the 21 days fast and prayers.

And then 2 dreams came that had a direct bearing on the initial dream. In the course of the 21 days, I had a dream and in that dream, I was going to the compound of that my dads friend whose son was also a friend of mine, the compound that I earlier stated was the one beside the house I was shown in the dream that belong to the man who took possession of my father's mansion. Now, understand these carefully, in the dream, the building that belongs to my dad was actually on the land where my dads friend house is( remember the mansion was before the house of the man that took the possession from my dad but in real life, it was my dads friend house that's before the mans house) hope you understand.

On getting to the gate of the house, I decided to peep over the small gate leading to the house just to see if there was anyone home. On looking over the gate and into the house, I saw that my dads friend, looking very old and very weak just managing to walk across the compound, I also his son standing in the compound (my growing up friend), On sitting them, I took a few step back and I saw that same friend of mine whom I had earlier saw seconds earlier standing just some few feet away from the gate, I greeted him, he then told me in a voice or perhaps tone of despair that there was nobody in their home. I woke up thereafter.

The last dream I had in connection to these days later was that I was outside the building where I presently reside with my son, I think we were waiting for my wife who went to buy something. As I was sitted with my son waiting, I saw a lady walking towards where I was sitted with 2 black nylon in her hands, there was some stuff inside from what I saw(small stuff). The lady in question not far from our house(opposite), I sensed in that dream that as she was walking towards where I was with my son with the nylon bag that she taught my wife was there but on getting close and noticing that she wasn't there where I was sorted, she took another path and walked away.

Just at that point, I changed the direction of where I was looking to the direction she took, I saw a shadow like a young person standing outside our gate and in a flash the person dissappear, I felt in my spirit in the dream that the personality went inside our compound but the person did not open the gate. I immediately stood up and went inside, on getting inside my apartment, I saw the person and a fight ensure. I heard myself calling the sword of God and I saw that I had a sword in my hand which I was using on that person continually until sadly it got to a point where I saw that these person got him and he told me that he was just pretending that the sword was was not affecting him, our fight then turn into a brawl and he started asking "where is the property"..... "where is the property"...... in the course of these fight, I saw a woman appear and sign to me that I should not say anything. I then saw that I lifted him up and brought her down.

"lifted him up and brought her down was intended"....... after I lifted him up, I noticed attributes of a woman because one of my hands touched the private part. I woke up soon after.....

To God be the Glory.

Sorry for my late response,
To start with, your father is or was a man of great potentials which were not completely realised. This was due to his association with some people close to him.
To be told to fast for twenty one days: Twenty one is significant when talking about victory in the scriptures e.g. Daniel got his victory after 21days of fasting AND PRAYERS. By this you will be able to win back k lost territories which was meant to have been secured by your father. The physical location is just pointing you to the fact that spiritual manipulations was involved, and to let you know that its within reach. You contenders are also not far from you. It will also do you a lot of good if you can afford to take sometime off alone to really seek the face of God about it because it might become a generational issue. Don't let it pass on to your son.

note this passage: Isaiah: 61. 4. And they shall build the old wastes, they shall raise up the former desolations, and they shall repair the waste cities, the desolations of many generations.

That is your mandate.

The woman walking towards you and the spirit that entered the gate are one and the same. Its called monitoring spirit and as revealed in the dream. as the head of the house you must take responsibility to fight and not allow demons to cut short your potentials and achievements. The ineffectiveness of the sword is in the weakness of the handler and its also a sign of spiritual weakness on your part. NOTE THAT IT IS THE SWORD OF THE SPIRIT. Please read more of the word of God and pray declaring them in prayers because this will build your spiritual strength and ability to correctly wield the sword of the spirit. Pray also in the Spirit for strength. Jude 1:20.

MORE PRAYERS
John 28;2-3
every spirit monitoring my life fall down with fright and faint into ineffectiveness in Jesus name

Lord replace every demonic monitoring spirits with your angels

Every buried potentials for greatness in my life and family i command you with the power of resurrection of my Lord Jesus Christ

Every stumbling stones in my way you are rolled away in Jesus name.
Afflictions shall not arise in my family again in Jesus name. Nahum: 1. 9. What do ye imagine against the LORD? he will make an utter end: affliction shall not rise up the second time. Every force that limited my father shall not have dominion over me and my descendants in Jesus name.
Its a new day for you in Jesus name.
Re: Specific Biblical Prayers For Interpreted Dreams by folaski: 9:34pm On Apr 07, 2015
PETER2020:
1. in a dream, removing black and pure-water waterproofs from a weeded mature yam plantation along with my people and some other people.

2. harvesting yams and plantain in a dream?

3. seen a mature maize plantation in a dream?

4. seen fowls with fresh eggs in a dream?

please, this is four (4) different dreams. thanks for helping with the meanings?

WAOOO this is awesome. All the dreams are saying the same thing that you are near a major breakthrough. But you need to pray so that distractions, negligence and carelessness will not rub you of this sure big break.
PRAY ACCORDING TO

Isa.48vs17-Divine directive
Isa. 30:28 " " to make the right choices and do the right things to bring the harvest.

Rev 3:7-8 : The door of this blessing to open in Jesus name
Ability to enter into the harvest in the physical i receive in Jesus name.
God bless you.
Re: Specific Biblical Prayers For Interpreted Dreams by nelsoelomi(f): 11:40pm On Apr 07, 2015
folaski:

May the Lord be with you.

Forgetting your dreams is a sign of spiritual dullness to start with. That is part of what is making you run from spiritual challenges.
You need to sharpen up through prayers for spiritual intelligence and sharpness.

James 1:5.
Also , if you are baptised in the Holy Spirit, build up yourself praying in the Holy Spirit

Jude: 1. 20. But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,

Secondly on the issue of death, pls put your mind at rest if you are a child of God. because for this very reason Jesus was made manifested to destroy all the works of the devil. Now take note of the following prayer points:
Hebrews: 2. 14. Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil; 15. And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.

Prayers:
1. Lord deliver me from every bondage of death in Jesus name.
2. Every enemy of my soul you are powerless over me because Jesus has delivered me from your oppression.
3. I come against every spiritual giants oppressing my life and render you parallised in Jesus name.
4. I rebuke every monitoring spirit assigned against my life and destiny in Jesus name.
4. Lord breath your breath of life into me in Jesus name

John: 20. 22. And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost

Let your Holy Spirit quicken my spirit soul and body in Jesus name.

5. I shall fulfill my God ordained destiny and purpose in the name of Jesus.

Say these prayers with faith and make sure you pray every night before you go to bed. God bless you. amen.
thank you so much
Re: Specific Biblical Prayers For Interpreted Dreams by AudreyI(f): 3:01pm On Apr 08, 2015
@folaski: Thanks a lot. I will start the prayers immediately. I am also touched that u asked another poster to pray for me as well.

I am very certain of one thing: "greater is he that is in me than he that is in the world." I have never been afraid for one second. God is working on my case and the results will be breath taking. I will have twin boys to replace the ones I lost. That is God's promise to me. He will restore to me the years the locust has eaten. I will seek you out when it happens to share my testimony.

Thank you for allowing God to use you in this way, and thanks for the selfless service. May God bless you with all that your heart desires.

2 Likes

Re: Specific Biblical Prayers For Interpreted Dreams by folaski: 7:15pm On Apr 08, 2015
AudreyI:
@folaski: Thanks a lot. I will start the prayers immediately. I am also touched that u asked another poster to pray for me as well.

I am very certain of one thing: "greater is he that is in me than he that is in the world." I have never been afraid for one second. God is working on my case and the results will be breath taking. I will have twin boys to replace the ones I lost. That is God's promise to me. He will restore to me the years the locust has eaten. I will seek you out when it happens to share my testimony.

Thank you for allowing God to use you in this way, and thanks for the selfless service. May God bless you with all that your heart desires.

Amen. All glory to God.

It shall be unto you according to your faith in Jesus name and i will be more than glad to celebrate with you. God bless you
Re: Specific Biblical Prayers For Interpreted Dreams by folaski: 7:49pm On Apr 08, 2015
Floxxi:
Thanks so much are you saying i should nt fear the bad dreams? As the Bible says: Greater is he that is in me than he that is in the world' thanks

there is nothing to fear but fear itself . Just invoke authority that God has granted you and crush your enemy becos God is you covering.

Psalm: 140. 7. O GOD the Lord, the strength of my salvation, thou hast covered my head in the day of battle. That should be your confession.

1 John: 2. 14. I have written unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one.

God bless you
Re: Specific Biblical Prayers For Interpreted Dreams by Koldplay(m): 6:36am On Apr 09, 2015
Good morning @Folaski......

Behold the words I heard in my dream/ my spirit man while i was asleep.

" MY BLESSING IS MADE READY".

I have been waiting on God for my new job since I left my last one.

Warm regards
Re: Specific Biblical Prayers For Interpreted Dreams by folaski: 4:43pm On Apr 09, 2015
Koldplay:
Good morning @Folaski......

Behold the words I heard in my dream/ my spirit man while i was asleep.

" MY BLESSING IS MADE READY".

I have been waiting on God for my new job since I left my last one.

Warm regards

The expectations of the righteous shall not be cut short says the Word of the Lord
Re: Specific Biblical Prayers For Interpreted Dreams by folaski: 4:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
Some times dream do come due to our state of hygiene. If you sleep on dirty bed sheet or wearing dirty under wares you are very likely going to have bad dreams. If sickness is also lurking in the corner, bad dreams may also come. Cleanliness they say is next to godliness. That is after godliness, the next thing is cleanliness. So not all bad dreams are actually revelation some are invoked by the nature of the environments that we find ourselves.

BE CLEAN IN AND OUT.
God bless you all.
Re: Specific Biblical Prayers For Interpreted Dreams by Koldplay(m): 4:55am On Apr 22, 2015
Good morning @Folaski..... I had these dream in the course of my sleep and have had trouble deciding if I should share cause I really can't understand. I felt my heart isn't right with God at this time. The dream goes thus; I was somewhere when news broke out that 2 very very high political office holders(I will like to keep the name discreet) have died within a space of 2 hours apart. One of them not loved by many Nigerians was assassinated when his car was passing through a street, when suddenly a man poured what looked like a dirty water mixed with oil on the car. The car stopped and his ADC wind down the car glass to ask why the person did that, with the opportunity of the wind down glass, the man that poured the water on the car pulled out a gun and shot the high rank govt. official. The other prominent political was assassinated when a bomb was thrown at his convoy. Soon afterwards, I saw myself in a church ministration service been led by pastor adeboye. He then said that God told him that there is a sign that can be seen in the sky regarding the event that just happened in the country, I then stepped outside and I saw in the sky in a pillar of cloud "I AM.........., it was not all visible, so I went back inside and relayed what I saw but moments later, everyone came out of the church meeting because the sign was now visible and everyone all over the country saw it. In a pillar of white cloud in broad day light was the inscription in the sky"I AM LOVE". I had a camera around my kneck so I snapped a pic of it.

I really do not know maybe my mind is playing tricks on me but these was my dream early hours of today. Work up from it a little after 3am.
Re: Specific Biblical Prayers For Interpreted Dreams by folaski: 6:32pm On Apr 23, 2015
Koldplay:
Good morning @Folaski..... I had these dream in the course of my sleep and have had trouble deciding if I should share cause I really can't understand. I felt my heart isn't right with God at this time. The dream goes thus; I was somewhere when news broke out that 2 very very high political office holders(I will like to keep the name discreet) have died within a space of 2 hours apart. One of them not loved by many Nigerians was assassinated when his car was passing through a street, when suddenly a man poured what looked like a dirty water mixed with oil on the car. The car stopped and his ADC wind down the car glass to ask why the person did that, with the opportunity of the wind down glass, the man that poured the water on the car pulled out a gun and shot the high rank govt. official. The other prominent political was assassinated when a bomb was thrown at his convoy. Soon afterwards, I saw myself in a church ministration service been led by pastor adeboye. He then said that God told him that there is a sign that can be seen in the sky regarding the event that just happened in the country, I then stepped outside and I saw in the sky in a pillar of cloud "I AM.........., it was not all visible, so I went back inside and relayed what I saw but moments later, everyone came out of the church meeting because the sign was now visible and everyone all over the country saw it. In a pillar of white cloud in broad day light was the inscription in the sky"I AM LOVE". I had a camera around my kneck so I snapped a pic of it.

I really do not know maybe my mind is playing tricks on me but these was my dream early hours of today. Work up from it a little after 3am.

Dear man(gender not intended) of God and the beloved of the Lord,
I shall code this response a little but i belief you will get it if your carefully read it.

Those political leaders could as well be church leaders that will soon suffer character assassinations or spiritual death. They have been entangled in "civilian affairs" 2Tim 2:4. They are popular and have been stained by the world.
Jesus is love. He will always restore any sinner that repents like the prodigal son Luke 15:22.

HOWEVER personally? Read Luke 15:17-23 & psalm 50 meditatively.
Your camera is your memory that captures the message "The I AM agape you" . LUKE 22:32. You are His witness.Tell others of His love.
You have A MINISTRY too.
Your ministry gift : 2 Tim 4:5 if you do things will work like yesterday where others labour without result.
May the Lord give you understanding. amen
PLS DON'T WASTE TIME. THE END IS NEAR.
Re: Specific Biblical Prayers For Interpreted Dreams by Vibesking(m): 8:25pm On Apr 30, 2015
Good day sir, please kindly help me with this whenever you're less busy. I've got couple of dreams to share, first being that ;
I dreamt seeing myself preaching as a catholic priest in my church, wearing the exact garments and vestments of a real priest. in the congregation was the actual rev.father of the church (in reality) who seemed to be evaluating and observing my sermon, and he was kinda pleased.
In another dream, before I had the one above, I have had several dreams (like 3times) of being scolded by a catholic priest.
DREAM 2:
recently I was in a dream where I saw my late brother who passed on years ago.
He appeared to be attending a private university and he was lecturing me about how the university is run and how school
life is like.. We Were in a public bus while he spoke and he pointed and showed me the school he was attending, the building was painted with white and a blue roofing.
We then came down from the bus and took a little walk to a football pitch. The pitch was very much neatly taken care of with fine low
grasses.. But a part of the field which wasn't used had some grown grasses, only the part
which was used in playing football was properly done.
Approaching the field, I saw my friend who was trying to hit a target with the ball but he missed though he was very close, the
people around were all clapping and congratulating him that he tried alot.
When I got close to the pitch, I called him and he hurried approached me with a smile
only for my late brother who was walking by me called him and started beating him up.. He said my friend had spoken to him
rudely somedays ago.
I felt sad thereafter.
Then I woke up.
Any idea sir?
Thanks.
Re: Specific Biblical Prayers For Interpreted Dreams by folaski: 9:47pm On May 05, 2015
Vibesking:
Good day sir, please kindly help me with this whenever you're less busy. I've got couple of dreams to share, first being that ;
I dreamt seeing myself preaching as a catholic priest in my church, wearing the exact garments and vestments of a real priest. in the congregation was the actual rev.father of the church (in reality) who seemed to be evaluating and observing my sermon, and he was kinda pleased.
In another dream, before I had the one above, I have had several dreams (like 3times) of being scolded by a catholic priest.
DREAM 2:
recently I was in a dream where I saw my late brother who passed on years ago.
He appeared to be attending a private university and he was lecturing me about how the university is run and how school
life is like.. We Were in a public bus while he spoke and he pointed and showed me the school he was attending, the building was painted with white and a blue roofing.
We then came down from the bus and took a little walk to a football pitch. The pitch was very much neatly taken care of with fine low
grasses.. But a part of the field which wasn't used had some grown grasses, only the part
which was used in playing football was properly done.
Approaching the field, I saw my friend who was trying to hit a target with the ball but he missed though he was very close, the
people around were all clapping and congratulating him that he tried alot.
When I got close to the pitch, I called him and he hurried approached me with a smile
only for my late brother who was walking by me called him and started beating him up.. He said my friend had spoken to him
rudely somedays ago.
I felt sad thereafter.
Then I woke up.
Any idea sir?
Thanks.

Dear friend, am sorry for my late response. This is actually the second time i will be attempting this answer. I hope the whole thing wont hang again.

The dream is a very serious one that must not be taken for granted or with levity. It has to do with your destiny or purpose in life.

All the dreams are pointing towards that.
It is important to note that you have a church ministerial assignment to do and you are endowed with potentials to do it but the potentials are not fully developed. So you need to break up your fallow grounds and maximize your potentials working for God.
You may be using some of them (your potentials now) and people are thinking its fantastic but you are yet to be hitting the target That God has set for you. So don't get carried away.
Your ministry may not last or really be in the Catholic church because your style of ministry is going to be tagged as unorthodox and will attract a lot of criticisms its only a few will appreciate it.
FULFILMENT OF PURPOSE BRINGS JOY AND FULFILMENT IN LIFE

This dreams requires prayers before you finally take your steps.

PRAYER SUGGESTIONS
1. Ask God for clearer understanding :Isaiah 30:21, James 1:5
2. Ask God to work out His purpose in you
3. Pray that God will create the circumstances that will lead you to his plans and purpose for your life:
THE FOLLOWING PASSAGES WILL BE SOURCES OF INSPIRATION IF YOUR STUDY THEM CAREFULLY
Romans: 8. 28. And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Ephesians: 1. 9. Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself: 10. That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him: 11. In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will: 12. That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ. - Bible Offline

2 Timothy: 1. 8. Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God; 9. Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began, - Bible Offline

I pray that God in His infinite mercy will guide you Himself in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Specific Biblical Prayers For Interpreted Dreams by folaski: 10:04pm On May 05, 2015
It appears to me that there is an ongoing massive recruitments into the army of God lately . God is calling many but how many are responding?
Re: Specific Biblical Prayers For Interpreted Dreams by lilmaydee(m): 1:50am On May 06, 2015
folaski:
Sometimes we have dreams and we know their meanings but we don't know how to either claim the revealed blessings or to ward off the revealed evil. Are you in that situation? Post your concerns here and lets guide you in specific biblical prayers as the dreams are also interpreted.

God bless you.
Good day! please help me interpret this sir, i had a dream, i saw some boys playing football so they asked me to join them. The two teams egged me to play for them so i chose d first team, immediately i started scoring goals against the second team. All of a sudden a hen with her chicks, so many of them where on d field trying to cross to the other side. They were walking slowly thereby hindering my chances of scoring goals. I tried all i could to make sure i didnt kill any of the chicks. When i noticed that they refused to go i left the football to go home as i got home, i saw one of the chicks trying to come of the passage, as i decided to help it with my right foot, it jst flew and landed in a bucket of black water, immediately it died. Then i noticed a lady was sitting close to the bucket of water said that cant i see that the chick is dead that i should bring it out now or will i leave it there. I obeyed her and brought it out, then i awoke.
Re: Specific Biblical Prayers For Interpreted Dreams by folaski: 5:46pm On May 07, 2015
lilmaydee:
Good day! please help me interpret this sir, i had a dream, i saw some boys playing football so they asked me to join them. The two teams egged me to play for them so i chose d first team, immediately i started scoring goals against the second team. All of a sudden a hen with her chicks, so many of them where on d field trying to cross to the other side. They were walking slowly thereby hindering my chances of scoring goals. I tried all i could to make sure i didnt kill any of the chicks. When i noticed that they refused to go i left the football to go home as i got home, i saw one of the chicks trying to come of the passage, as i decided to help it with my right foot, it jst flew and landed in a bucket of black water, immediately it died. Then i noticed a lady was sitting close to the bucket of water said that cant i see that the chick is dead that i should bring it out now or will i leave it there. I obeyed her and brought it out, then i awoke.

Dear friend,

you are a very compassionate person and by the grace of God you are really gifted for success. However, there shall be some issues (insignificant issues ) the will pose distractions and can hinder you from fully delivering optimally. These hindrances are most likely going to be domestic in nature so watch out & pray. If you are not married pray well and if you are pray for your spouse and family members so that the devil will not use them against their wills to bring nonsensical issue to your way the will limit the height of your achievements.

Don't be sentimental about your pursuit, frank & avoid all avoidable obstructions. You are to have dominion over God's creatures and not the reverse.

YOU ARE SET FOR GREAT HEIGHTS.

suggested prayers

1. Numbers: 23. 23. Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there any divination against Israel: according to this time it shall be said of Jacob and of Israel, What hath God wrought!

ANY ENCHANTMENT AGAINST ME OR CAREER IS NULLIFY IN JESUS NAME

2. Isaiah: 48. 17. Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.

a. LORD TEACH ME TO PROFIT MAXIMALLY IN MY CHOSEN CARRER
b. TEACH ME THE WAY TO GO ABOUT MY CAREER SO THAT IT WILL NOT BE TRUNCATED.

3. Psalm: 8. 4. What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him? 5. For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour. 6. Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet: 7. All sheep and oxen, yea, and the beasts of the field; 8. The fowl of the air, and the fish of the sea, and whatsoever passeth through the paths of the seas.
R
THAT GLORY THAT GOD HAS GIVEN ME MUST SHINE FULLY
I HAVE DOMINION AND SO TAKE AUTHORITY OVER ALL THAT THE LORD HAS PUT UNDER MAN BE IT A SPIRIT OR OTHER CREATURE; THEY SHALL NOT HARBOUR DEMONS AGAINST ME TO HINDER MY SUCCESS IN JESUS NAME.

EVERY THING WILL WORK FOR AND IN MY FAVOUR IN JESUS NAME.
Re: Specific Biblical Prayers For Interpreted Dreams by lilmaydee(m): 7:24pm On May 07, 2015
folaski:

thank you very much. im not married yet. I will do as u have said. I pray God have mercy on me when its time to marry.

1 Like

Re: Specific Biblical Prayers For Interpreted Dreams by folaski: 2:38pm On Jun 12, 2015
The spiritual controls the physical. Sometimes God uses our dreams to revel what is about to happen in real life. That is why we sometimes suddenly realise that it seems as if we gave experienced the scenario we are in at that moment before. It will just be as if we are repeating an experience in the same way it happened before.

However some things are revealed in dreams to warn us to prepare against them while some are revealed so that we can prepare to accept them. Both situations require prayers.

It is however dangerous not to dream at all.

1 Like

Re: Specific Biblical Prayers For Interpreted Dreams by kkoffo(m): 9:31pm On Jun 12, 2015
Hello
Re: Specific Biblical Prayers For Interpreted Dreams by folaski: 8:13am On Jun 15, 2015
kkoffo:
Hello
helloo friend I have been waiting to hear from you
Re: Specific Biblical Prayers For Interpreted Dreams by laniyi07(m): 9:00am On Jun 15, 2015
hello, I had a dream recently that I saw another replica of me after I opened a door. The person looked unfriendly and fierce and he hurled something at me which I dodged.

I had another one in which I saw myself in a market place in the company of two men. one was chasing me and the other appeared to offer assistance but was following me closely. I outran the two of them only to discover the one that appeared to offer assistance became the one that is now attacking me but I climbed up a scaffold and he couldn't reach me

this one is very recent too. I saw myself on a field with a lot of snakes. people were tryin to kill them but the snakes were strikin them all. I was trying to avoid been bitten by the snakes or walking in their path
Re: Specific Biblical Prayers For Interpreted Dreams by folaski: 9:03am On Jun 16, 2015
laniyi07:
hello, I had a dream recently that I saw another replica of me after I opened a door. The person looked unfriendly and fierce and he hurled something at me which I dodged.

I had another one in which I saw myself in a market place in the company of two men. one was chasing me and the other appeared to offer assistance but was following me closely. I outran the two of them only to discover the one that appeared to offer assistance became the one that is now attacking me but I climbed up a scaffold and he couldn't reach me

this one is very recent too. I saw myself on a field with a lot of snakes. people were tryin to kill them but the snakes were striking them all. I was trying to avoid been bitten by the snakes or walking in their path

These dreams appears to be saying the same thing. Pls note that the dream is pointing to the fact that you are at the verge of a breakthrough or success but some familiar spirit a waiting just at the beginning of the manifestation of the success.
If you take time to pray, their assaults will speed you up to success and your enemies be put to shame.
However you MUST LEARN TO KEEP SEALED LIPS. keep your secretes secrete. be careful who you shear your visions with. cunning (snaky) people have killed the visions of others before you with then poison in there mouth (negative words).

PRAYERS
Matthew 28:1-4
2 And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it. 3 His countenance was like lightning, and his raiment white as snow: 4 And for fear of him the keepers did shake, and became as dead men.

1. Every familiar spirit monitoring my life fall from your position and loose your power
2. Angel of God assigned to guard me come on duty now more than ever before
3. Holy Spirit of God pls reveal every cunning assaults of the devil so that i will not fall into their traps.
3. Holy Spirit pls help me to guard my tongue and to know when to speak out.

Thank you Jesus.

Good luck and God's speed to you in the name of Christ. amen

2 Likes

Re: Specific Biblical Prayers For Interpreted Dreams by laniyi07(m): 1:52pm On Jun 16, 2015
folaski:

These dreams appears to be saying the same thing. Pls note that the dream is pointing to the fact that you are at the verge of a breakthrough or success but some familiar spirit a waiting just at the beginning of the manifestation of the success.
If you take time to pray, their assaults will speed you up to success and your enemies be put to shame.
However you MUST LEARN TO KEEP SEALED LIPS. keep your secretes secrete. be careful who you shear your visions with. cunning (snaky) people have killed the visions of others before you with then poison in there mouth (negative words).

PRAYERS
Matthew 28:1-4
2 And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it. 3 His countenance was like lightning, and his raiment white as snow: 4 And for fear of him the keepers did shake, and became as dead men.

1. Every familiar spirit monitoring my life fall from your position and loose your power
2. Angel of God assigned to guard me come on duty now more than ever before
3. Holy Spirit of God pls reveal every cunning assaults of the devil so that i will not fall into their traps.
3. Holy Spirit pls help me to guard my tongue and to know when to speak out.

Thank you Jesus.

Good luck and God's speed to you in the name of Christ. amen

spot on....... thank you sire, you are absolutely correct. God help me sir

1 Like

Re: Specific Biblical Prayers For Interpreted Dreams by folaski: 10:58am On Jul 31, 2015
laniyi07:
spot on....... thank you sire, you are absolutely correct. God help me sir

All thanks be to God. You are welcome. God will help you, just take care. It is well
Re: Specific Biblical Prayers For Interpreted Dreams by folaski: 11:11am On Jul 31, 2015
Many people go through life with their compass working yet they miss their track and headed in a wrong direction. Dreams are compasses pointing to so many road signs like dangers, right tracks, cautions, encouragements e.t.c. Don't just ignore your dreams they could be the difference between where you are now and your next level.

2 Likes

Re: Specific Biblical Prayers For Interpreted Dreams by folaski: 6:54pm On Aug 08, 2015
sometimes some events will happen and it will be as if we are having a replay of that incidence. we suddenly seems to remember that we have had that particular experience before. That's a dream coming to pass.

2 Likes

Re: Specific Biblical Prayers For Interpreted Dreams by laniyi07(m): 6:57pm On Aug 09, 2015
folaski:
sometimes some events will happen and it will be as if we are having a replay of that incidence. we suddenly seems to remember that we have had that particular experience before. That's a dream coming to pass.
it happens to me all the time

what do you make of these dreams?

dream 1:
I slept in the midst of my brothers qnd dreamt that I was flying way above them and they were frantically trying to pull me down but I resisted by kicking my leg against them. this action of leg kicking occurred in real life as I actually kicked a chair in the process wen I woke up to the pain

dream2:
I met a girl sometime last year, we got so close to the envy of other guys who openly showed their interest in her but she always declined openly too. I was just planning to ask her out before I had this dream that I saw her in a room with me and she offered me a parting gift which I refused cos I imagined since we v not started a relationship then there was no need to present such gift to me. she left but as I was preparing to go to church (I had a bible in hand), I noticed she didnt go but stood behind the door. I just told her I was goin to church and she asked if she could follow me.

dream 3:
I had just entered into a relationship with this girl (not the one in dream2) when I had this dream. we were walking together on the side of a motorable road when a car suddenly zoomed past us, got to a distance beyond our position and started goin around in a circle to steer up dust which in turn affected her. I was puzzled because it didnt affect me one bit. (I asked her if she had any ailment and she said no)
Re: Specific Biblical Prayers For Interpreted Dreams by folaski: 6:45pm On Sep 01, 2015
laniyi07:
it happens to me all the time

what do you make of these dreams?

dream 1:
I slept in the midst of my brothers qnd dreamt that I was flying way above them and they were frantically trying to pull me down but I resisted by kicking my leg against them. this action of leg kicking occurred in real life as I actually kicked a chair in the process wen I woke up to the pain

Re:
Flying in dreams could be one of two things namely (a) soaring high in life (b) spiritual initiation; just for your information.
As per thus dream you stand the chance of standing out a,long your equals and siblings. However you need to be prayerful about dream killers and familiar spirits
pray according to the following passage:

1 Chronicles: 4.9- 10And Jabez was more honourable than his brethren: and his mother called his name Jabez, saying, Because I bare him with sorrow. And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested.

dream2:
I met a girl sometime last year, we got so close to the envy of other guys who openly showed their interest in her but she always declined openly too. I was just planning to ask her out before I had this dream that I saw her in a room with me and she offered me a parting gift which I refused cos I imagined since we v not started a relationship then there was no need to present such gift to me. she left but as I was preparing to go to church (I had a bible in hand), I noticed she didnt go but stood behind the door. I just told her I was goin to church and she asked if she could follow me.

Re:
the proper understanding of this depends mainly on your intention whether to have the lady as just a friend or a marriage partner. If its just boy friend / girl friend thing than I won't comment. You may send me a more detailed information to the contrary. I am a priest and I hope you will clearly understand what that mean. thanks

dream 3:
I had just entered into a relationship with this girl (not the one in dream2) when I had this dream. we were walking together on the side of a motorable road when a car suddenly zoomed past us, got to a distance beyond our position and started goin around in a circle to steer up dust which in turn affected her. I was puzzled because it didnt affect me one bit. (I asked her if she had any ailment and she said no)
Re: My friend we need to have to private chat. contact or add me on watsap 08055204756. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Our Daily Manna For 2022 / Must Every Believer Speak In Tongues As An Evidence Of Having The Holy Spirit? / Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.