Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,479 members, 7,801,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Specific Biblical Prayers For Interpreted Dreams - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Specific Biblical Prayers For Interpreted Dreams (14919 Views)

"Jesus" Interpreted His Dream. / Good Friday: Is Abstaining From Meat Superstitous Or Biblical? / Prophetic Warfare Prayers For Destroying Witchcraft Spiritual Feedings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Specific Biblical Prayers For Interpreted Dreams by akintom(m): 10:43pm On Jan 18, 2017
folaski:
FAITH IS A BELIEF BASED ON EVIDENCE: this is a heresy.

Hebrews: 11. 1. Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. - Bible Offline
What evidence?
Re: Specific Biblical Prayers For Interpreted Dreams by folaski: 8:04am On Apr 19, 2018
dear people of God, I am sorry I have been away for so long. I had to because and herretic attempted to hijack the thread but now that his attention has been shifted we can come back to continue from where we stopped. it's my prayer that we will not live our lives is spiritual darkness in Jesus name amen.
Re: Specific Biblical Prayers For Interpreted Dreams by folaski: 9:45am On Apr 19, 2018
Dreams are very important means of communication between God and man. God uses it to pass vital information about just anything that matters. Sometimes they are to encourage , some other times the are to warn. However, the devil can also use it to play pranks on us. Our minds too sometimes because of our previous activities .may give us dreams.

it is very important to be able to differentiate them.
Dreams from God are usually full of colours. vibrant colours. These colours Come with their Meanings. Really it may also come in black and white but the two colours will be bright and vibrant. if it's white it will be very white and clear and if it's black it will be clearly very black.

Dreams from the devil usually come hazy, foggy colours. Yes the colours may be their but it will be faded or misty.

Dreams from experiences are easy to pick out because you will remember that you are already deeply involved in the situation and so your mind is just regurgitating what has been stacked away in it.

Sweet dreams friends.
Re: Specific Biblical Prayers For Interpreted Dreams by folaski: 3:45pm On Apr 21, 2018
Dream language differ slightly from one person to another and it is very important for each individuals to know his or her dream language. Learning your dream language starts with writing down your dreams in as much details as possible and keeping it in view. Then try to give Meanings to the symbols in the dream as much as you could. Pray according to your understanding of it. Then wait until the dream unfolds in due time. Your prayer may have altered the outcome but you will still remember that it was the dream. The trend will show your what the symbols mean to you although there are some symbols that are somewhat general or universal.

so lesson one
write down your dreams and two keep them in view.
Re: Specific Biblical Prayers For Interpreted Dreams by folaski: 7:24pm On Apr 26, 2018
The next and important thing to do is to pray about what you've seen in the dream. Asking God for wisdom to understand what the message is.

Then you have to clearly identify the symbols in the dream. Different symbols may mean different things to different people. For instance a dog in dream to a yoruba man or African man could mean a demonic manifestation; whereas to an European it could means a very close friend. However the meaning could also depends on the circumstances of the dream, the emotion felt in the dream and possibly previous experiences of the dreamer.

Have sweet dreams tonight.
Re: Specific Biblical Prayers For Interpreted Dreams by Raphael81(m): 10:39pm On Apr 26, 2018
Goodnight
Re: Specific Biblical Prayers For Interpreted Dreams by Bincon: 4:46am On May 01, 2018
folaski:
The next and important thing to do is to pray about what you've seen in the dream. Asking God for wisdom to understand what the message is.

Then you have to clearly identify the symbols in the dream. Different symbols may mean different things to different people. For instance a dog in dream to a yoruba man or African man could mean a demonic manifestation; whereas to an European it could means a very close friend. However the meaning could also depends on the circumstances of the dream, the emotion felt in the dream and possibly previous experiences of the dreamer.

Have sweet dreams tonight.

Please what does it mean for ones wife to cheat on someone. I have had this dream countless of times. I just had another one to the xtent that I usually cried my eyes out in the dream that she cheated on me. Thanks.

I what does it also mean to offer someone financial assistance in the dream and someone calling you a rich man but I decline, I told him not to call me so. Please explain.
Re: Specific Biblical Prayers For Interpreted Dreams by folaski: 10:16am On May 02, 2018
Bincon:

Please what does it mean for ones wife to cheat on someone. I have had this dream countless of times. I just had another one to the xtent that I usually cried my eyes out in the dream that she cheated on me. Thanks.

I what does it also mean to offer someone financial assistance in the dream and someone calling you a rich man but I decline, I told him not to call me so. Please explain.

My dear friend, although you did not give me sufficient information about your dream but what u can perceived is that your wife is NOT CHEATING ON YOU AS YOU MIGHT THINK. However your wife is very passionate about something else that's making you jealous. she's probably not giving you enough attention because of her job, care for the children, religious activities e.t.c.
so find out what your wife is passionate about. Look in that area and work it out with her in love. if you pick a fight it won't work.

You explanations are not clear and detailed enough. who is giving who money in the dream is essential . The relationship between them is also a pointer. Pls give more details for clarity and specificity purposes. It not always good to interpret dreams generally like this. it won't help you.
Re: Specific Biblical Prayers For Interpreted Dreams by Bincon: 7:00pm On May 02, 2018
folaski:

My dear friend, although you did not give me sufficient information about your dream but what u can perceived is that your wife is NOT CHEATING ON YOU AS YOU MIGHT THINK. However your wife is very passionate about something else that's making you jealous. she's probably not giving you enough attention because of her job, care for the children, religious activities e.t.c.
so find out what your wife is passionate about. Look in that area and work it out with her in love. if you pick a fight it won't work.

You explanations are not clear and detailed enough. who is giving who money in the dream is essential . The relationship between them is also a pointer. Pls give more details for clarity and specificity purposes. It not always good to interpret dreams generally like this. it won't help you.

Thanks for the response sir. I would like to provide more details but I wouldn't want it on a public forum. Please kindly provide your digits or mail so I can reach you please.
Re: Specific Biblical Prayers For Interpreted Dreams by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 02, 2018
sir,pls i had dis dream i was inside my house at night trying to lock d door it was 2 doors & it was an iron door but d inner 1 was damaged underneth it,all way i tried to lock it was in vain,i later succeed in locking it.
2. I was in my office wen a mad lady was trying to get in,there was 2 doors,d 1st door den my office door a lady was trying to stop her from entering i left d 1st door & entered my office & locked it but d underneth was weak i think it was iron too,after much commottion she entered through d 1st door & came to my office door,after some time she entered through d underneth of d door,we had a tussle & i threw her out of my office & d other door,wen we got outside i scream angrily. i remember that i used a padlock to lock d door in both dreams.
Re: Specific Biblical Prayers For Interpreted Dreams by folaski: 8:00am On May 05, 2018
Preetiex:
sir,pls i had dis dream i was inside my house at night trying to lock d door it was 2 doors & it was an iron door but d inner 1 was damaged underneth it,all way i tried to lock it was in vain,i later succeed in locking it.
2. I was in my office wen a mad lady was trying to get in,there was 2 doors,d 1st door den my office door a lady was trying to stop her from entering i left d 1st door & entered my office & locked it but d underneth was weak i think it was iron too,after much commottion she entered through d 1st door & came to my office door,after some time she entered through d underneth of d door,we had a tussle & i threw her out of my office & d other door,wen we got outside i scream angrily. i remember that i used a padlock to lock d door in both dreams.

Dear beloved,
The two dreams are very closely related and because they come one after the other then you must pay close attention.

Doors in dreams indicate access and communication . since they are two in your dream it's talking about access into your life via your mind and spirit.

A mad person could be symbolic of loose lifestyle or demonic attack.

An office is symbolic of livelihood.

Putting all these together means that you have to guard your heart and not allow confussion in your heart that will affect your work. The devil is launching his attacks at you and it may start in the form of thoughts that leads to confussion. You are already struggling with them but you are not beeing careful enough. You can't fight them alone you have to prayerfully ward off the attacks because it will affect your finances and later lead to despire and frustration.

Note
Proverbs 4:23 Carefully guard your thoughts because they are the source of true life. 

2 Corinthians 10: 3. For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: 4. (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holdswink 5. Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; - Bible Offline

Hebrews 4: 12. For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. - Bible Offline

Isaiah 59: 19. So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him. 20. And the Redeemer shall come to Zion, and unto them that turn from transgression in Jacob, saith the LORD. - Bible Offline

Isaiah 54: 17. No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD. - Bible Offline

Use the word of God above as applicable to your life if you beloef in them and pray with them. You can't fight spiritual battles and win with physical weapons.
Jesus has given us victory over such freely , so take advantage of it.

May the Lord grant you victory. amen
Re: Specific Biblical Prayers For Interpreted Dreams by Davidson5(m): 11:11pm On May 06, 2018

1 Like

Re: Specific Biblical Prayers For Interpreted Dreams by folaski: 8:30am On May 07, 2018
Davidson5:
Weldone sir, God will continue to strengthen you.
I have had many dreams some I have forget... some I can still remember.
There's this one I still vividly remember almost everytime.

In this dream; I was walking at the seashore and suddenly I saw the sun so big that it was closer to me.
So I was watching n staring at it amazingly. Things of imagination start to come out of the sun like sign @ yes @ internet signs things of the world that I can even reember all. It was so adorable.

The sea could represent a great multitude of people while a bright shining sun is symbolic of God’s goodness and full­ness of life.

Therefore God is making His face to shine upon you in the presence of a great multitude meaning that you shadow will not grow less if you are steadfast in the Lord. The Internet symbols shows that you will be an international figure. The glory will be international. You may not appear to be so now but that's where God is taking you.

keep this dream to yourself and pray about it as often as you remember.

See you at the top

1 Like

Re: Specific Biblical Prayers For Interpreted Dreams by Davidson5(m): 10:21am On May 07, 2018
folaski:

The sea could represent a great multitude of people while a bright shining sun is symbolic of God’s goodness and full­ness of life.

Therefore God is making His face to shine upon you in the presence of a great multitude meaning that you shadow will not grow less if you are steadfast in the Lord. The Internet symbols shows that you will be an international figure. The glory will be international. You may not appear to be so now but that's where God is taking you.

keep this dream to yourself and pray about it as often as you remember.

Thank you sir.
See you at the top
Re: Specific Biblical Prayers For Interpreted Dreams by Bincon: 8:07am On May 26, 2018
folaski:

Thank you so much i really appreciate.

The person is a close relation. She comes for me assistance then i gave her money as as assistance then i saw myself giving financial assistance to people who comes to me asking for assistance.
Re: Specific Biblical Prayers For Interpreted Dreams by Bincon: 4:51pm On May 27, 2018
folaski:

I had these dream and would like to know it's meaning sir.

I had a dream that i was schooling abroad. I saw myself packing my books and boxes and then i had a flight and i was in the classroom abroad schooling. After the first day in school, i think the school had a break or holiday, then i decide to travelled back home to see my parents. I came back home and they were glad to see me. A few days to the school resuming lectures, i started preparing to return abroad a day before lectures begin. My parents cried that they were going to miss me, so did i.

I left home and i started my plan to got to the airport. On my way, i met a lady, i woo her and i told her i would like to marry her. I collected her number and promised to call her. As i kept going, i saw a church. I entered the church and sat down.Then i saw an old friend of mine drumming in the church. After the service ended, i was chatting with my friend when the pastor came to us and asked me to get out of the church. I asked why and he said my friend is older than i, so i am younger and shouldn't be friend with an elderly person. I refuse vehemently by telling him i turned 28yrs few months ago that am i still young. When i saw that he persisted in sending me out, i went in front of the congregation and told them the pastor asked me to go out. I told them the reason he gave. I told them, jesus never taught us that way and he encourages young people to come to his presence. I started preaching to them and i show them my travelling doc that i am travelling. At the end, they asked me not to leave, the pastor also accepted and told me not to go. I chatted few minutes with my friend, then i left.

I left the church and i started moving. I called the lady i met earlier and she asked me to come to her house. When i got to her place, i told her i loved her and i would want to marry her. I explained to her that i would loved to see her parents so they can be rest assured that i intend getting married to her. She decline and told me, it isn't time. She said she loves me too and would loved to get married. She kissed me then i woke up to life.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I dream i was at my site where i am currently building my own house. I met labourers working for me mixing. I asked them if the man i paid to supply sand has delivered and they replied no. I was very furious and i told them the man has disappointing me. He has failed me and i shouldn't have relied on him. I think i woke up at this point (This is the second time i would dream about my building site)

I await a response sir. God Bless.
Re: Specific Biblical Prayers For Interpreted Dreams by Thiaadeh: 10:19am On May 31, 2019
Good morning sir.
This morning my roommate said a spirit told her that I had a dream and asked me what it was..I told her I didn't have any dream or I don't remember it and since then I've been searching for ways to remember dreams through prayers..that's how I came across this stuff.

I have not remembered any dream... I'm convinced that I don't dream sef.
But sometimes when I take a nap I have a bad dream..this has happened thrice but not recently.

I just want to know how to remember my dreams or dream..it's been disturbing me for some time now.
Thank you.
Re: Specific Biblical Prayers For Interpreted Dreams by folaski: 7:36pm On May 31, 2019
Thiaadeh:
Good morning sir.
This morning my roommate said a spirit told her that I had a dream and asked me what it was..I told her I didn't have any dream or I don't remember it and since then I've been searching for ways to remember dreams through prayers..that's how I came across this stuff.

I have not remembered any dream... I'm convinced that I don't dream sef.
But sometimes when I take a nap I have a bad dream..this has happened thrice but not recently.

I just want to know how to remember my dreams or dream..it's been disturbing me for some time now.
Thank you.

My dear friend,
not remembering dream is a common issue but not good. However if it is from God you will remember because it will come in full radiant colours and clarity. if it's from the enemy it is usually foggy black and white kind of dream.

Note that whichever is the case, Your dreams are supposed to draw your closer to God. Whether you remember or not once you know you had a dream, take it back to God and pray that the Lord will rule over the dream in your favour.
Then pray that the Lord will give you retentive memory to remember.
Rebuke any or every contrary spirits that want to be bringing confusion into your soul.
Then pray in the Holy Spirit if you have been baptised into Him, it helps a lot.
lastly, no matter how vaguely you can remember , try to write them down. The little information you remember might help in the understanding of the whole dream.

Be rest assured that it is God's will to help and guide you

1 Like

Re: Specific Biblical Prayers For Interpreted Dreams by Thiaadeh: 7:57pm On May 31, 2019
Well I've not been baptized..
My dad is an eckist so I never got to be baptized..I plan to do it when I'm out of the house.

Thanks a lot
folaski:

My dear friend,
not remembering dream is a common issue but not good. However if it is from God you will remember because it will come in full radiant colours and clarity. if it's from the enemy it is usually foggy black and white kind of dream.

Note that whichever is the case, Your dreams are supposed to draw your closer to God. Whether you remember or not once you know you had a dream, take it back to God and pray that the Lord will rule over the dream in your favour.
Then pray that the Lord will give you retentive memory to remember.
Rebuke any or every contrary spirits that want to be bringing confusion into your soul.
Then pray in the Holy Spirit if you have been baptised into Him, it helps a lot.
lastly, no matter how vaguely you can remember , try to write them down. The little information you remember might help in the understanding of the whole dream.

Be rest assured that it is God's will to help and guide you
Re: Specific Biblical Prayers For Interpreted Dreams by folaski: 4:11pm On Apr 23, 2020
Re: Specific Biblical Prayers For Interpreted Dreams by ShugaFly(m): 7:25am On Jun 23, 2020
Hello, I noticed I don’t remember my dreams , but there is this one I can recollect , in this dream I notice I am always around younger people , me in uniform in a secondary school or around little kid’s , I am a graduate and I was in NYSC camp before the pandemic started , the dream is really disturbing anytime I think about it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Our Daily Manna For 2022 / Must Every Believer Speak In Tongues As An Evidence Of Having The Holy Spirit? / The Irrationality Of Being More "Christian" Than The British

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.