Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

5 Good Ways To Download From Rapidshare For Free - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / 5 Good Ways To Download From Rapidshare For Free (956 Views)

Best Torrent Websites To Download From / How Do I Download From Youtube With Nokia E5? / How Do I Download From Torrents Site With Simple Server (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Good Ways To Download From Rapidshare For Free by ps3o(m): 4:02pm On Feb 17, 2015
You may download files up to 200 Mb in size from Rapidshare.com via SaveFrom.net.
But before I proceed with the write-up,I would want us to know interesting facts about Rapidshare:

===========================================================================================================
[center]Interesting facts about Rapidshare
Rapidshare is one of the world's largest file-hosting sites, with 10 petabytes of files on its servers, and handling up to three million users simultaneously.

RapidShare used to operate two different websites: RapidShare.de and RapidShare.com, which has been operating and maintained simultaneously with RapidShare.de. On March 1, 2010, RapidShare.de was permanently shut down, and users visiting the site were forwarded to RapidShare.com. Furthermore, files uploaded to RapidShare.de were no longer available for download.

Rapidshare was founded by Christian Schmid in 2005.

In 2010, RapidShare was said to have hundreds of millions of visitors per month and to be among the 50 most popular Internet sites.[/center]
==========================================================================================================

I'd like to reveal you several ways to download from Rapidshare for free without premium accounts.

1st way:
Just put "s" or "ss" in the beginning of the URL, to have the address line as follows: http://srapidshare.com/files/393014439/example.rar

2nd way:
A universal way for all resources supported by SaveFrom.net.
Add "sfrom.net/" or "savefrom.net/" in the address bar of your browser before the link without quotes in order to have the line as follows: sfrom.net/http://rapidshare.com/files/393014439/example.rar

3th way:
Using SaveFrom.net assistant which transforms the links of any site you visit to DIRECT LINKS. Try it and downloading from Internet and particularly from Rapidshare will become much easier!

4rd way:
Using simple user tools as bookmarklets (special bookmarks enabling to download from Rapidshare.com in a single click!)

5th way:
Following the standard downloading procedure: copy the file link from Rapidshare and paste it into the input field on top of the SaveFrom.net main page or above the page and click on the button (small round one with an arrow).
Re: 5 Good Ways To Download From Rapidshare For Free by duwdu: 12:43pm On Feb 18, 2015
Good info, @OP; unfortunately, RapisShare just announced a couple of days ago, that it's closing down permanenttly soon. So, folks, grab from RS while you still can.

P34c3

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help!!the Icons On My Desktop Are Invisible / How To Buffer Youtube Video Faster / Adding Hibernate Option In Windows 10 Start Menu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.