Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Worst Answers Given By Graduates - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Worst Answers Given By Graduates (1059 Views)

Checkout This Homework Given To A 5-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) / Funny Answers Given By A Student During A Test [Screenshot] / Open Letter To NUC By Graduates Of FUTO Environmental Technology Department (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worst Answers Given By Graduates by nedu2000(m): 4:25pm On Feb 17, 2015
Today,we were talking middle-east politics when one guy labelled the people of Isreal,Isrealites.

In camp in 2008,I watched and listened in horror as a miss NYSC contestant was asked who colonised Nigeria,her reply was 'Ghana'!!

A family friend had organised an interview for a job of an accountant in calabar,all 5 of 'em were seated in front of him,when he asked 'what is 50% of 30,000?',to his surprise they all started fumbling with pen & paper to solve!!

What are the most shocking answers you've ever got from a university/polytechnic/college of education graduate?grin
Re: Worst Answers Given By Graduates by agoadiv(m): 4:38pm On Feb 17, 2015
ojukwu has died but his manhood still livesgrin

on behalf of 10 million i donate my familycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Worst Answers Given By Graduates by derrick333(m): 5:12pm On Feb 17, 2015
agoadiv:

Chai! Deris godu oo

1 Like

Re: Worst Answers Given By Graduates by nedu2000(m): 6:08pm On Feb 17, 2015
agoadiv:

haba,free the woman,I'm sure they were all slips of the tonguegrin

1 Like

Re: Worst Answers Given By Graduates by DaGC(m): 6:44pm On Feb 17, 2015
I remember a few years back in Obubra camp, Cross River state when a female contestant of Miss NYSC was asked her state of origin and she replied 'Ibadan'. The embarrassment she must have felt that day must be epic because everyone laughed hard. Funny thing was that she was an international student.

Same camp period, a local government chairman came visiting and the corper that gave the acceptance speech to the chairman's gifts caused another uproar when she said "on behalf of my fellow corpers members.......". I gotta admit: I laughed out loud that day on the assembly ground embarassed

1 Like

Re: Worst Answers Given By Graduates by Daluuzor(m): 8:14pm On Feb 17, 2015
hahaha, so funny, I remember during my service year, one of the Miss NYSC contestants was asked to spell hippopotamus. Oboy!!! the babe blank oo. see laugh!! everybody started singing the hippopotamus song for her inorder to help her career Lol. funny enough the babe fine die!!!

1 Like

Re: Worst Answers Given By Graduates by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 17, 2015
agoadiv:

she aint a graduate
Re: Worst Answers Given By Graduates by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 17, 2015
nedu2000:
haba,free the woman,I'm sure they were all slips of the tonguegrin
her own is slip of the whole mouth not just tongue
Re: Worst Answers Given By Graduates by kaboninc(m): 9:40pm On Feb 17, 2015
Well mine is not from a graduate but worth mentioning.

In 2005, together with my classmates, we represented our school at the Nigerian Stock Exchange Essay Competition Award Day held at the MUSON center. The highlight of the programme was when the winner at the National Level for the essay competition was called to give the vote of thanks.

One chap from a Community School in Bayelsa State came forward and said: "I want to thank the SPONSORERS.....". Mehn EVERYBODY re-echoed that word SPONSORER including Julius Agwu who was the MC. Infact , Julius' was the worst because he used the mic. The hall turned into something else. This was a chap who's essay was the best in a national competition. Chai!

1 Like

Re: Worst Answers Given By Graduates by manoman5: 10:17pm On Feb 17, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]I'm sure most of u say how many staffs dey this company
Re: Worst Answers Given By Graduates by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 17, 2015
Re: Worst Answers Given By Graduates by lonelydora: 7:49pm On May 03, 2015
i can't help but laugh.

(1) (Reply)

. / Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri, Imo State Website Hacked (pics) / SPDC JV 2014/2015 University Scholarship Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.