Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Four Better Ways To Ask A Guy Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Four Better Ways To Ask A Guy Out (1699 Views)

Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. / Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out / Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Better Ways To Ask A Guy Out by damseyl(f): 4:35pm On Feb 17, 2015
There are probably many women who wouldn’t agree that asking a guy out is acceptable because they prefer traditional gender roles. However, many others would say that it is completely okay. Some people say that women should use their charms and femininity to make a guy ask them out but not do or say that directly. Although it might seem a bit intimidating to ask a guy out, it shows that you are taking control and boys really like girls who know
what they want and are not afraid to show it

Many women have approached their boyfriends first and now they have successful relationships. There’s no need to wait for ages for a guy to ask you out
when you are completely positive that he likes you. Don’t be afraid to make the first step.

Therefore, here are some ways you can ask a guy out with no embarrassment:

Invite Him on a Group Date
If you have some mutual friends this will be more than easy. You’ll both be very comfortable and you won’t feel any pressure. However, if you don’t have any mutual friends, it might be a bit intimidating for him to go out with a bunch of people he doesn’t know, but advantage is that you don’t directly ask him out, but rather ask him to hang out with you and your friends which is a lot easier.

Invite Him to the Movies
Tell him that there’s a good movie in the cinema that you would like to see and ask him to go with you. This might seem like a direct way to ask a guy out but it
helps you ask him out without really asking the direct question

Slip Him a Note
If he’s a guy you met in a restaurant, bar or someone you’re working with this is a good way to avoid embarrassment and eye to eye contact. You can write something and slip it to him. You’ll know whether he’s interested or not right away, probably by his reaction, and hopefully he’ll respond
affirmatively. grin

Keep it Simple and Be Confident
Don’t think too much about what you are going to say and how you are going to say it, keep the things simple and be straight forward because guys might
misinterpret your indirect ways for asking them out.

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Better Ways To Ask A Guy Out by Lovexme(m): 4:43pm On Feb 17, 2015
Ok, invite me to the movies. tongue
Re: Four Better Ways To Ask A Guy Out by flinton(m): 4:44pm On Feb 17, 2015
@op have u ever tried any of these?
Re: Four Better Ways To Ask A Guy Out by Tallesty1(m): 4:49pm On Feb 17, 2015
Don't you think the first step should be to try to find out if he likes you at allundecided

2 Likes

Re: Four Better Ways To Ask A Guy Out by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 17, 2015
Try the last one,let me see if I will say yes to u
Re: Four Better Ways To Ask A Guy Out by whizjay(m): 4:50pm On Feb 17, 2015
The thing is that Girls Won't Can't Just ask a guy out.....
undecided undecided

#EgoTrippin'
Re: Four Better Ways To Ask A Guy Out by damseyl(f): 4:55pm On Feb 17, 2015
Tallesty1:
Don't you think the first step should be to try to find out if he likes you at allundecided
read the 2nd line again
Re: Four Better Ways To Ask A Guy Out by Enegod(m): 5:03pm On Feb 17, 2015
damseyl:
There are probably many women who wouldn’t agree that asking a guy out is acceptable because they prefer traditional gender roles. However, many others would say that it is completely okay. Some people say that women should use their charms and femininity to make a guy ask them out but not do or say that directly. Although it might seem a bit intimidating to ask a guy out, it shows that you are taking control and boys really like girls who know

Many women have approached their boyfriends first and now they have successful relationships. There’s no need to wait for ages for a guy to ask you out
when you are completely positive that he likes you. Don’t be afraid to make the first step.

If you have some mutual friends this will be more than easy. You’ll both be very comfortable and you won’t feel any pressure. However, if you don’t have any mutual friends, it might be a bit intimidating for him to go out with a bunch of people he doesn’t know, but advantage is that you don’t directly ask him out, but rather ask him to hang out with you and your friends which is a lot easier.

Invite Him to the Movies
Tell him that there’s a good movie in the cinema that you would like to see and ask him to go with you. This might seem like a direct way to ask a guy out but it

Slip Him a Note
If he’s a guy you met in a restaurant, bar or someone you’re working with this is a good way to avoid embarrassment and eye to eye contact. You can write something and slip it to him. You’ll know whether he’s interested or not right away, probably by his reaction, and hopefully he’ll respond
affirmatively. grin

Don’t think too much about what you are going to say and how you are going to say it, keep the things simple and be straight forward because guys might

grin grin grin grin

no need for all these undecided
Just flash him your boobies, then whisper if he wants to see more he should arrange for dinner and a movie.works like magic… trust me undecided

1 Like

Re: Four Better Ways To Ask A Guy Out by damseyl(f): 5:07pm On Feb 17, 2015
Lovexme:
Ok, invite me to the movies. tongue
owk cheesy
Re: Four Better Ways To Ask A Guy Out by absoluteSuccess: 5:07pm On Feb 17, 2015
I'm waitin o, fine gal! You will love yourself forever if you try any of these with me. Face front joor. Gigoloshi. grin
Re: Four Better Ways To Ask A Guy Out by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 17, 2015
All talk and no action.
Re: Four Better Ways To Ask A Guy Out by evatee(m): 5:27pm On Feb 17, 2015
No need of stressing ursef.....just gimmie a look in d face I will help u out by finishing the rest...I don't like stressing ladies...
Re: Four Better Ways To Ask A Guy Out by justmag(m): 5:27pm On Feb 17, 2015
Women are just too proud or intimidated to make sure a movie. The fear of rejection is another level of wisdom. Lol! Do you know how many women I have met that told me they liked me from day one but NEVER made a move? Alot
Re: Four Better Ways To Ask A Guy Out by malonephill(m): 9:32pm On Feb 19, 2015
If you dare try this with some guys, they will just use and dumb
Re: Four Better Ways To Ask A Guy Out by damseyl(f): 9:37pm On Feb 19, 2015
malonephill:
If you dare try this with some guys, they will just use and dumb
not all, someone needs to be careful tho
Re: Four Better Ways To Ask A Guy Out by malonephill(m): 9:46pm On Feb 19, 2015
damseyl:
not all, someone needs to be careful tho
cause and even dont trust myself, not to talk of my fellow nigga!!! tongue

Wish I'm female sha, so as to teach brain into dude grin

Proud Of myself
Re: Four Better Ways To Ask A Guy Out by damseyl(f): 9:54pm On Feb 19, 2015
malonephill:
cause and even dont trust myself, not to talk of my fellow nigga!!! tongue

Wish I'm female sha, so as to teach brain into dude grin

Proud Of myself
lol

1 Like

Re: Four Better Ways To Ask A Guy Out by ronald4lif(m): 10:01pm On Feb 19, 2015
After finding out he likes you, the girl should just give the guy green light consistently. He should then man up to make the move.

But the different steps you highlighted is also great smiley
Re: Four Better Ways To Ask A Guy Out by damseyl(f): 10:07pm On Feb 19, 2015
ronald4lif:
After finding out he likes you, the girl should just give the guy green light consistently. He should then man up to make the move.

But the different steps you highlighted is also great smiley
yea, i appreciate your contribution smiley
Re: Four Better Ways To Ask A Guy Out by ronald4lif(m): 10:13pm On Feb 19, 2015
damseyl:
yea, i appreciate your contribution smiley

Awww! Thanks darl smiley

So which of the steps are you gonna applied to getting him wink
Re: Four Better Ways To Ask A Guy Out by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 19, 2015
I'll apply all these steps and wen I see he has fallen for it, i'll go back to playing hard to get. Isn't dat cool? wink
Re: Four Better Ways To Ask A Guy Out by damseyl(f): 10:26pm On Feb 19, 2015
ronald4lif:

Awww! Thanks darl smiley

So which of the steps are you gonna applied to getting him wink
lol, funny grin number 1 is cool tho if i want to do such, buh im in a relationship smiley
Re: Four Better Ways To Ask A Guy Out by ronald4lif(m): 10:36pm On Feb 19, 2015
damseyl:
lol, funny grin number 1 is cool tho if i want to do such, buh im in a relationship smiley

Oh okay, lucky him then smiley
Re: Four Better Ways To Ask A Guy Out by Rapmoney(m): 10:36pm On Feb 19, 2015
In this part of the world we live, it is forbidden and a taboo for a lady to ask a guy out grin Babe go dey die for you, yet she go still dey form! Mentality of females in a third-world country.
Re: Four Better Ways To Ask A Guy Out by damseyl(f): 11:25pm On Feb 19, 2015
ronald4lif:

Oh okay, lucky him then smiley
smiley
Re: Four Better Ways To Ask A Guy Out by chigoizie7(m): 11:54pm On Feb 19, 2015
damseyl:

Invite Him to the Movies

Slip Him a Note
affirmatively. grin

grin grin grin grin

Why all these oyibo tactics? Eg, where I live @,no cinema, abi she go rent movie make we watch for her hauz?
Re: Four Better Ways To Ask A Guy Out by chigoizie7(m): 11:57pm On Feb 19, 2015
damseyl:

Invite Him to the Movies

Slip Him a Note
affirmatively. grin

grin grin grin grin

Re: Four Better Ways To Ask A Guy Out by suyamasta(m): 6:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
@damseyl u are correct!

(1) (Reply)

Is It Advisable To Attend One "Ex" Wedding Ceremony / How Can A Guy Contest For Miss Nairaland Competition?? / Do Transgender And Be Given 1million Dollars......will You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.