Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,167 members, 7,807,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers (2105 Views)

How Corper Is Changing Lives In Abia Community (Photos) / Why Is The Allowance Of Some Corpers In Adamawa, Osun State Being Delayed? / The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by MrOlai: 5:22pm On Feb 17, 2015
1. Sex in Camp
Some corpers sleep with one another in camp when they are not husband
and wife.
2. Sex on Parade Ground
Some corpers have sex on open parade ground in d evening or at night on d
grass like animals!
3. Cohabitation
Some male & female corpers live together in d same room as husband
& wife when they are not, after d camp- having constant sex,
cooking & eating together, etc.
4. Abortion
Some female corpers commit abortion resulting from NYSC sex.
5. Adulterous Married Corpers
Some female married corpers leave their husbands at home for NYSC only
to be continuously serviced by fellow male corpers! Also, some married male corpers
leave their wives at home only to start sleeping with fellow female
corpers!
6. Abuse of Female Students in Schools
Some male corpers in schools have sex with the students entrusted with
them!
7. Sex with Boss
Some female corpers have sex with their bosses for some benefits in
their places of primary assignment!
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by mperoakeem(m): 5:26pm On Feb 17, 2015
ChaiĆ­ op, ur Monicker should av been Mr observer
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by MrOlai: 5:33pm On Feb 17, 2015
For d prospective corpers & d present corpers, fear God Almighty! Ur body belongs to ur husband or ur wife not boyfriend or girlfriend. What u would not want anybody to do to ur wife, ur sister, ur mother or d male counterparts, don't do it to others.

Whatever we do with all our body parts, we'll be accountable to God almighty!
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 17, 2015
MrOlai:
1. Sex in Camp
Some corpers sleep with one another in camp when they are not husband
and wife.
2. Sex on Parade Ground
Some corpers have sex on open parade ground in d evening or at night on d
grass like animals!
3. Cohabitation
Some male & female corpers live together in d same room as husband
& wife when they are not, after d camp- having constant sex,
cooking & eating together, etc.
4. Abortion
Some female corpers commit abortion resulting from NYSC sex.
5. Adulterous Married Corpers
Some female married corpers leave their husbands at home for NYSC only
to be continuously serviced by fellow male corpers! Also, some married male corpers
leave their wives at home only to start sleeping with fellow female
corpers!
6. Abuse of Female Students in Schools
Some male corpers in schools have sex with the students entrusted with
them!
7. Sex with Boss
Some female corpers have sex with their bosses for some benefits in
their places of primary assignment!

My brother! You need to see wetin I dey experience for here. Some girls are just too wayward. For the lodge wey I dey stay, guys dey sneak in for night come dey lash the babes wey dey live here. Early in the morning dem go sneak comot. Wetin dey piss me off na say dis girls dey form Christian (holy holy) some dey choir, while others no dey miss any church service, yet guys dey lash dem. I'm in a den of fornicators sad and I pray to God that I don't join them

2 Likes

Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 17, 2015
@ lalasticala pls move this to front page grin
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Tocheagle(m): 6:06pm On Feb 17, 2015
That is why it is called National youth SERVICE corps . They're not just serving the nation ; they are SERVICING themselves .
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by dkronicle(m): 6:12pm On Feb 17, 2015
Everything there is okay if they will only be corperin them selves but the secondary sch gels re not supposed to be involved, i just hope God guides our daughter from these wolfs in sheep clothin.
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by MrOlai: 6:16pm On Feb 17, 2015
@coollabman. God will be ur strength. Please, don't join them. Ur reward is with God almighty. They will hav d consequences of their actions!
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by yokiti: 10:11pm On Feb 17, 2015

(1)

No Nysc Re-deployment To Lagos, Abuja And Rivers For Batch A. / Prospective Batch B 2013 Corpers Big House / Redeployed To Abuja, B15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.