Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,101 members, 7,807,309 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! (19420 Views)

Proposed Immunity For Senate President, Speaker Etal: Dead On Arrival (DOA) / Buhari Social Program: Laudable, Laughable Or Dead On Arrival? / APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by OEPHIUS(m): 10:27am On Feb 18, 2015
It is only on NL that people will come and claim to be militants.

abeg!!
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by OEPHIUS(m): 10:32am On Feb 18, 2015
Be scared of Truckpusher ooo. He has a picture of a couple of guns on his profile picture that he downloaded from google
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 18, 2015
Na wa o! This Barca get more than one PVC no abi what is all the fuss about?
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Kingspin(m): 11:07am On Feb 18, 2015
adioolayi:

Is that what you people do?
Am just in the same shoe wit u. It has be discuss here before.
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by otunbateekay(m): 11:31am On Feb 18, 2015
He!he!he!....drug pusher...... threatening everybody with the pics of ak47 he downloaded from the internet!.....NICE!
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by adioolayi(m): 11:34am On Feb 18, 2015
Kingspin:
Am just in the same shoe wit u. It has be discuss here before.
Alright boss....don't mind them...Fear of the unknown they worry them.
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Sweetlemon(f): 11:48am On Feb 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
They've already started with the threats but I have personally told Barcanista to tell me and show me the monikers ,facebook,twitter,and any other social network account of those making such threats ,we will look for them and we will find them.

What is this one feeling like? undecided
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 18, 2015
naijababe:
Na wa o! This Barca get more than one PVC no abi what is all the fuss about?
I wonder o!
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by eminikansoso(m): 12:13pm On Feb 18, 2015
FreeGlobe:
with the defection of prominent APC leader Barcanista on nairaland, I hereby declare APC dead on nairaland.
The only APC member we acknowledge on nairaland is barcanista hence his defection signals the end of APC on nairaland. Join me as I welcome barcanista into the fold. Light will always dominate darkness.

We triumph still

Sai Goodluck Azikiwe Kahinde Jonathan for Nigeria

Sai Jimi Agbaje for Lagos

This is pure lie
Oya my people CLICK like for people general and SHARE for clueless

1 Like

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Truckpusher(m): 12:43pm On Feb 18, 2015
Sweetlemon:

What is this one feeling like? undecided
I do not exchange banters with a woman in politics section , so shift.
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Jasi7(m): 2:43pm On Feb 18, 2015
ManMountain:

keep making noise, nemesis will catch up with you soon, we are Working on someone that has been giving you money, but he never cooperate to give out info, you will run away from NL when we finish with you. angry

God wil punish u and ur entire family to d streets....what kind of threat is that?,,,are u ma.d?....u wil deal with him simply because he change his political affiliations wit ur God forsaken party....u must b a big for nothing son of a lazy and wretched man...if u want to abuse him,do so but dnt bring threat into it,he owes u nada....nw that uve threatened him is it supposed to instill fear and bring back to ur dead party...hold ur peace pls!!!

U sound like all this maloo thugs that sell meat in d streets of jos that knw nothing abt politics!
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Jasi7(m): 2:45pm On Feb 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
I hope you know that threats works both ways?

Be very very careful because one more threat from your rag asss ,somebody will find you and put a bullet to your head.FACT

Dnt mind d idi.ot....odetutu
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by bboshodi: 3:19pm On Feb 18, 2015
temitemi1:
GEJ everywhere u gooooooooooooo
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by bboshodi: 3:42pm On Feb 18, 2015
Chei! Look at all these sycophants that will not tell GEJ the Bitter truth. Is better you let him know the truth.
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by holatin(m): 3:57pm On Feb 18, 2015
espn:
are u suprised.. that's d common trait of the Niger- deltas. They opposed Gejs candidacy in 2011. But now they lick is poo. No time.
hmmmmmmmm
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 18, 2015
bayulll01:
to me you have no honor and in as much I don't see anything wrong in ur romancing with the pdp you have your choice to choose so I don't think is significant either u are in apc or in pdp,my questions is what do you see jonathan doing good that suddenly makes you to support him,typical africa mentality no tradition,no honor,no class and worst of all no ideology,A better nigeria is all I clamor for,so change must come,ur fellower just reduced

And how is that your business? let his followers that un- followed him go to the hottest part of hell. who cares? nonsense!!!
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by bayulll01(m): 6:17pm On Feb 18, 2015
brito:

And how is that your business? let his followers that un- followed him go to the hottest part of hell. who cares? nonsense!!!
I don't trade word with a leech,especially the dumb one,go hang urslef slutty guess u are hornyyyy olofooo
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by JingoOAU(m): 6:42pm On Feb 18, 2015
Everybody have the right to be at any party at a particular period in time.

Though am for Ambode and Buhari, it's not out of place if someone who has been supporting APC's cause suddenly switched, it's just part of politics

And I can't wrap my head over this issue of Barcanista supporting PDP and we making fuss of it...is he so much important than every nairalander?
What is his stake and value politically on nairaland?
Does he have more than one vote?
How many people would also switch as a result of his move to PDP?
How many Nigerian know Barcanista?
How many Nairalander of a million knows barcanista?
Why making fuss because of a single entity?
Abeg, politics is like a market....there is free entry and free exit...nobody should cry over a spoilt milk

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Kazrem(m): 7:06pm On Feb 18, 2015
adioolayi:
APC dead on nairaland? I laugh in Spanish...lemme prove you wrong sharply..Lol

My people, as usual click like for people's general #GMB and if you are for JEG click share
Ha ha ha, laughing in Spanish too when I see the massive difference between the likes and shares. People Deceiving People (PDP).
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 18, 2015
bayulll01:
I don't trade word with a leech,especially the dumb one,go hang urslef slutty guess u are hornyyyy olofooo

Foooooooool!!!!!!!
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by bayulll01(m): 7:50pm On Feb 18, 2015
brito:

Foooooooool!!!!!!!
awon iponrin eee tiya werey,useless sluuut
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 18, 2015
bayulll01:

You are my follower so let me just leave. Holatin you dey there somebody dey abuse me for Yoruba.
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 18, 2015
bayulll01:
y

why curse my lineage? I don't understand Yoruba and you curse me with it, I won't curse u but someone will curse you in real life that will follow u.
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 18, 2015
brito:
y

why curse my lineage? I don't understand Yoruba and you curse me with it, I won't curse u but someone will curse you in real life that will follow u.

Someone translated it for you?
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 18, 2015
Generals02:

Someone translated it for you?

yea but he refused to the me d meaning, can u pls tell me the meaning?
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by bayulll01(m): 8:26pm On Feb 18, 2015
brito:
y

am the last person u wana e-fight on Nl I will shred u and throw u inside the bin,why did u quote me,did I talked to u,since u think u can use that ur cessipit u called mouth to insult me you will get multiple in fold,I repeat awon lineage ee ti ya werey omo alee jati jati
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 18, 2015
bayulll01:
am the last person u wana e-fight on Nl I will shred u and throw u inside the bin,why did u quote me,did I talked to u,since u think u can use that ur cessipit u called mouth to insult me you will get multiple in fold,I repeat awon lineage ee ti ya werey omo alee jati jati

did I insult you? you were running your toilet asking barcanista meaningless questions and I quoted u without insult but you replied with insults.
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by bayulll01(m): 8:39pm On Feb 18, 2015
brito:

did I insult you? you were running your toilet asking barcanista meaningless questions and I quoted u without insult but you replied with insults.
I know u are not smart at all,very dumb,fine face on empty head,a brain like this you qualify as the most dumbest person on earth,read ur post again and tell me if its not insulting
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 18, 2015
bayulll01:
I know u are not smart at all,very dumb,fine face on empty head,a brain like this you qualify as the most dumbest person on earth,read ur post again and tell me if its not insulting

I was not referring to you then
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by bayulll01(m): 8:53pm On Feb 18, 2015
brito:

I was not referring to you then
better,apologies also
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 18, 2015
bayulll01:
better,apologies also

For d first time on nl I felt so bad, you don't av to apologize. bye
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by bayulll01(m): 9:10pm On Feb 18, 2015
brito:

For d first time on nl I felt so bad, you don't av to apologize. bye
see babe we all make mistake but how we come out of it makes us a better person,is not gentleman using such derogatory words on u,and why do u feel bad?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Amaechi: Kaduna To Kano Rail Construction Starts This Month / IGP Commissions Projects In Kano And Jigawa States. / FG Discovers Illegal Crude Oil Connection In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.