Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! (19421 Views)

Proposed Immunity For Senate President, Speaker Etal: Dead On Arrival (DOA) / Buhari Social Program: Laudable, Laughable Or Dead On Arrival? / APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by holatin(m): 9:32pm On Feb 18, 2015
brito:

You are my follower so let me just leave. Holatin you dey there somebody dey abuse me for Yoruba.
just came in.

bayulll01 Omo Iya mi, pls let it go

adara fun wa jare
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 18, 2015
holatin:
just came in.

adara fun wa jare

I was sad but I'm ok now. How was your day?
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by holatin(m): 9:49pm On Feb 18, 2015
brito:

good and urs
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by bayulll01(m): 10:03pm On Feb 18, 2015
brito:

sory brito if my word hurt u,am very sorry
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by bayulll01(m): 10:04pm On Feb 18, 2015
holatin:
just came in.

adara fun wa jare
no wahala bro it will be well
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by holatin(m): 10:31pm On Feb 18, 2015
bayulll01:
no wahala bro it will be well
amen lagbara olorun
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Badassniggga(m): 11:13pm On Feb 18, 2015
@bayull01 & brito..

i see you guys displayed maturity after going haywire in the first place... I like that..
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Truckpusher(m): 11:50pm On Feb 18, 2015
babyosisi:

Did he start a thread?
I am curious to know what convinced him
I couldn't believe that in the face of every action against common sense the guy always had a way to defend Buhari
From korokoro falsification of WAEC results as evidenced by the shoddy copy and paste work to tearing four forty at debates
What made this change now?

After his thread expressing some sadness at Buhari avoiding that last debate,I knew he had some sense underneath all that APC herd mentality unlike many
Even somebody that doesn't stay at home understood clearly that APC is a party of follow follow. grin

Barcanista only questioned their attitude towards issues that are suppose to be liberal in nature that would have helped in strengthening our shaky democracy they flared up and called him a traitor.The thuggery and violence in APC shows what a radical ideology they are promoting .

NIGERIANS DO NOT LET THIS EVIL GROW IN THIS LAND. THEY ARE NOT WHO THEY SAY THEY ARE.

1 Like

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Nobody: 1:43am On Feb 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
Even somebody that doesn't stay at home understood clearly that APC is a party of follow follow. grin

Barcanista only questioned their attitude towards issues that are suppose to be liberal in nature that would have helped in strengthening our shaky democracy they flared up and called him a traitor.The thuggery and violence in APC shows what a radical ideology they are promoting .

NIGERIANS DO NOT LET THIS EVIL GROW IN THIS LAND. THEY ARE NOT WHO THEY SAY THEY ARE.

If I were ever APC inclined,there are two big blunders I can't overlook and I don't know why anyone with a thinking faculty should.

Buhari went to register for INEC and claimed his WAEC certificate originals were with the military
The military denied they had his or anyone's original credentials and APC came out to announce that the certificates were seized by IBB during take over,a brand new tale.
I don't know how anyone could overlook those two huge inconsistencies

The third blunder being that people questioned the authenticity of his so called a Cambridge result which was neither signed,stamped or authenticated in any fashion by anyone from that body. Individuals contacted the body to verify the authenticity,cambridge replied that they couldn't release any result without the express consent of the owner.Any a decent man or woman being ridiculed would have given that consent right away and asked cambridge not only to release that result but post it on their website for all to see.
Buhari didn't do that.
Why ?
Why would he allow that distraction
The answer is obvious
That result doesn't exist as we were told

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by bayulll01(m): 8:26am On Feb 19, 2015
Badassniggga:
@bayull01 & brito..

i see you guys displayed maturity after going haywire in the first place... I like that..
my brother life too short to live in bitterness
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by bayulll01(m): 8:45am On Feb 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
democracy they flared up and called him a traitor.The thuggery and violence in APC shows what a radical ideology they are promoting .

is so pathetic and funny that some of us don't understand politics,see av seen jonathan for 4 or 6yrs,am not supporting Apc base on Tribe or Religion but on the basis of who will better this country,pls guys politician don't give a dime about u,but their selfish interest,I want a better nigeria,I want a place my children will love,I want a country where my next generation will be happy with,Pdp has rule for 16yrs nothing is improving except locomotives train,haba,let's be civil here,see nigeria we deserve better than this,buhari is old cargo but I see great minds around him that's why am rooting for him,nigeria is an insane society if Apc comes onboard and they messed up,them we will know God is punishing us with our leaders,is that too much to ask

1 Like

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by kolaaderin: 7:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
barcanista:
Hahaha @ OP abeg thank you. I see those pained and vile broom carriers moving from one of my thread to another to look for my attention. I will respond to them appropriately. They say I'm a begger, they again said I'm a mole and Jonathanian, later they said a babe made me leave.
Question is: how can a mole planted by "Reno" or Abati be a beggar at the same time? They are frustrated and confused that they say I lack ideology. To them ideology is when you remain in a camp of bitter people and behave like maloo to them. Ideology is when you remain despite bein insulted. Alas, ideology have got a new meaning.
Some say it's because I am Ijaw, but they forgot that I was also Ijaw when I was foolishly with them.
Some others say I'm a low-lifer, but thank God that they can't beat their chest to say "if not for me barcanista will be starving". Whether I'm worth N1 or N100 is irrelevant, as long as I work for it, I am honored. For I know that tomorrow will be better than today.

These "apc's" have gone out of ideas, barcanista will entertain their folly. They will never smell Àso Rock with this evil mindset.

God bless firefire anonimi truckpusher freeglobe dein77 jmaine tomakint biafranqueen agabai23 matthewbriggs killerassassin and all the true patriot.

God Bless Buhari but
Jonathan For President 2010-2019

Barcanista, Please come back home...... You have paid a lot of service to ur fatherland in fighting for liberation of our people from the blood sucking party and its leaders squandering our common wealth like virus. I personally holds you high in that league of up coming AFRICAN SOLDERS (Sonny Okosun of memory) and i do not expect you to relent on doing what is right even at the face of intimidation except you yourself do not know the course of which you are fighting all this while.

There is definitely no reason to tell you this, but of course you knew that most APC supporters are not doing so just for the sake of taking side, they are mostly the masses out there feeling the pain of years of misrule by the Cancaworm and when they perceived any slight threat to the imaginary APC salvation from the promised Death of the ruling party, they tends to react rigorously hence your claimed intimidation.

I as an APC supporter dont believe in the salvation claim of the Opposition party due to the cannibal of politician in this mist, but come to think of the Subject (BUHARI) been an ex military man can never be pushed around against the masses, cos his hard earned years fame of integrity will not be flushed down the drain at this stage of is life, there for may be and may be we Nigerians can actually find salvation in him as a person not the party. After all said and done, my own sincere opinion of been a supporter is that i want a true democracy in Nigeria and this can only be achieved by creating competition among the ruling class as it been practice in every developed democracy of the world today and only through this can the masses gain from the power brokers as they struggled to achieve physically for the purpose of election not the other way round of lootocracy without check.

So, i and other reasonable members will be using this view of mine to appeal to you, please come back home. There will be no gain of disrupting what you personal build cos i believe you when u said you are coming for their heads and i will be personally disturbed watching the whole scenario boomeranged which in turn may send bad precedence to followers like me thinking of losing all hope of saving our land from this Virus of lootocrat. All hope could be lost.

PLEASE COME BACK TO US !!!!! BE THE AFRICAN SOLDER.

we are waiting for the WIND OF CHANGE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn6FJuKprZY
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by glory2glory: 8:36pm On Feb 19, 2015
barcanista:
Hahaha @ OP abeg thank you. I see those pained and vile broom carriers moving from one of my thread to another to look for my attention. I will respond to them appropriately. They say I'm a begger, they again said I'm a mole and Jonathanian, later they said a babe made me leave.
Question is: how can a mole planted by "Reno" or Abati be a beggar at the same time? They are frustrated and confused that they say I lack ideology. To them ideology is when you remain in a camp of bitter people and behave like maloo to them. Ideology is when you remain despite bein insulted. Alas, ideology have got a new meaning.
Some say it's because I am Ijaw, but they forgot that I was also Ijaw when I was foolishly with them.
Some others say I'm a low-lifer, but thank God that they can't beat their chest to say "if not for me barcanista will be starving". Whether I'm worth N1 or N100 is irrelevant, as long as I work for it, I am honored. For I know that tomorrow will be better than today.

These "apc's" have gone out of ideas, barcanista will entertain their folly. They will never smell Àso Rock with this evil mindset.

God bless firefire anonimi truckpusher freeglobe dein77 jmaine tomakint biafranqueen agabai23 matthewbriggs killerassassin and all the true patriot.

God Bless Buhari but
Jonathan For President 2010-2019

From pro PDP to pro APC and now back to pro PDP. After all you have said against GEJ and all the wonderful things you have said about GMB, what are you going to be saying now? Nobody should take anyone serious on nairaland, because you don't know the true character behind the usernames. After all, even the real politicians defect when it does not suit their interests.

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Shirley07: 8:47pm On Feb 19, 2015
babyosisi:

If I were ever APC inclined,there are two big blunders I can't overlook and I don't know why anyone with a thinking faculty should.

Buhari went to register for INEC and claimed his WAEC certificate originals were with the military
The military denied they had his or anyone's original credentials and APC came out to announce that the certificates were seized by IBB during take over,a brand new tale.
I don't know how anyone could overlook those two huge inconsistencies

The third blunder being that people questioned the authenticity of his so called a Cambridge result which was neither signed,stamped or authenticated in any fashion by anyone from that body. Individuals contacted the body to verify the authenticity,cambridge replied that they couldn't release any result without the express consent of the owner.Any a decent man or woman being ridiculed would have given that consent right away and asked cambridge not only to release that result but post it on their website for all to see.
Buhari didn't do that.
Why ?
Why would he allow that distraction
The answer is obvious
That result doesn't exist as we were told

That line is stale! Look elsewhere.
Why can't people use their brain for once! You think a whole british body would sit their ass, not refuting the principal's claim that they sent the school the master list result? Better still, they would see a forged cambridge masterlist result online and do nothing? I swear you are a dunce!
For the record, Buhari didn't say his certificate is with the military. He said his records are with the millitary.
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 19, 2015
Shirley07:

That line is stale! Look elsewhere.
Why can't people use their brain for once! You think a whole british body would sit their ass, not refuting the principal's claim that they sent the school the master list result? Better still, they would see a forged cambridge masterlist result online and do nothing? I swear you are a dunce!
For the record, Buhari didn't say his certificate is with the military. He said his records are with the millitary.

And in your wisdom you suppose the Cambridge body reads nairaland and premium times?

1 Like

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Shirley07: 9:08pm On Feb 19, 2015
babyosisi:

And in your wisdom you suppose the Cambridge body reads nairaland and premium times?
You tell me how the whites got to know and shame a certain Nigerian minister that claimed to have graduated from Toronto University?
Also tell me how the Cambridge body got to know Nigerians dismissed Hausa subject as not one of the subjects offered in 1961 and they responded promptly?
You think the whites are not conversant with africa politics, moreso Nigeria's? Keep dreaming..
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:38am On May 04, 2015
Foolglobe how market? Which party is dead on Nairaland now? Oponu!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Is Jonathan Or Buhari To Blame For Poor Economy? / Ali-modu Sheriff To Join APC On Thursday / Military Airstrikes: Armed Bandits Return To Zamfara Communities, Walk Freely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.