Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! (19411 Views)

Proposed Immunity For Senate President, Speaker Etal: Dead On Arrival (DOA) / Buhari Social Program: Laudable, Laughable Or Dead On Arrival? / APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by WilyWily: 8:43pm On Feb 17, 2015
Clerverly:

And Me as well!
What..? are u real. So dat Barcanista is poor hungry Man

1 Like

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Truckpusher(m): 8:45pm On Feb 17, 2015
obergath:

you are classless joke.... emotional bitch.. so nairaland faceless folks swerve your decision. you are even more senseless than I thought. who gives a damn if you choose to vote for Satan. a classic example of what Germans call chaise.
And who is this bitter thing that is rambling and barking like a rabid dog? undecided

10 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 17, 2015
Tanoids playing music on the titanic

Entertainment as the ship goes dooowwwn

7 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by obergath: 8:49pm On Feb 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
And who is this bitter thing that is rambling and barking like a rabid dog? undecided

I am the scientist in charge of your birth experiment, of cloning an ostrich with the intelligent of a doorknob and a brain dead rinderpest.

11 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Truckpusher(m): 8:50pm On Feb 17, 2015
barcanista:
Hahaha @ OP abeg thank you. I see those pained and vile broom carriers moving from one of my thread to another to look for my attention. I will respond to them appropriately. They say I'm a begger, they again said I'm a mole and Jonathanian, later they said a babe made me leave.
Question is: how can a mole planted by "Reno" or Abati be a beggar at the same time? They are frustrated and confused that they say I lack ideology. To them ideology is when you remain in a camp of bitter people and behave like maloo to them. Ideology is when you remain despite bein insulted. Alas, ideology have got a new meaning.
Some say it's because I am Ijaw, but they forgot that I was also Ijaw when I was foolishly with them.
Some others say I'm a low-lifer, but thank God that they can't beat their chest to say "if not for me barcanista will be starving". Whether I'm worth N1 or N100 is irrelevant, as long as I work for it, I am honored. For I know that tomorrow will be better than today.

These "apc's" have gone out of ideas, barcanista will entertain their folly. They will never smell Àso Rock with this evil mindset.

God bless firefire anonimi truckpusher freeglobe dein77 jmaine tomakint biafranqueen agabai23 matthewbriggs killerassassin and all the true patriot.

God Bless Buhari but
Jonathan For President 2010-2019
Welcome home brother , you can't stay in the midst of angry people.
Allow them to rant and hate until they bite the dust. grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by babadee1(m): 8:55pm On Feb 17, 2015
barcanista:
Yes boss, its me. I never knew that I was in the midst of bitter people. Very bitter and non-tolerant. They want to bully me, but I will handle them. Nairaland shall accomodate us. God spare our lives

Amen. I used to really enjoy reading your posts and I'm a bit disappointed that you allowed online grievances on Nairaland to sway your political decisions about the real world. The majority of APC supporters are nothing like what you described in actual reality. You have every right to change your mind about your political affiliations as you like, I just hope it's not in response to a few spiteful people. The stakes in this elections are too high to be taking online issues too personal. God bless.

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Truckpusher(m): 8:55pm On Feb 17, 2015
obergath:

I am the scientist in charge of your birth experiment, of cloning an ostrich with the intelligent of a doorknob and a brain dead rinderpest.
Gerrout of here , your name doesn't ring a bell.
I'm sick and tired of confronting poor ,bastard, and irrelevant janjawiids.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by anonimi: 8:56pm On Feb 17, 2015
obergath:
you are classless joke.... emotional bitch.. so nairaland faceless folks swerve your decision. you are even more senseless than I thought. who gives a damn if you choose to vote for Satan. a classic example of what Germans call chaise.

You don't give a damn yet you are pouring out so much bile and bad belle on the guy.
Una LIE, lie FAKE propaganda has reached it's Sell By/Best Before date, that is to say the thing don expire just as Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu described General Buhari in 2011.

Meanwhile you may wish to take note =>

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2112877_novacancy_jpeg4255da66843116ba83ff6b3a9f025799

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by anonimi: 9:00pm On Feb 17, 2015
oyb:
Tanoids playing music on the titanic

Entertainment as the ship goes dooowwwn

The only ship sinking is the APCheat built and sustained on LIES, propaganda and distortions that are unravelling.
No matter the amount of rice, odourless fufu, ororo/vegetable oil una distribute our minds are made to have Four More Years of progressive TRANSFORMATION.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1963832_thiefnubu1_jpeg3c45ed97d97f0aa45a60e01621ec3acd

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2125941_ktc_jpeg27f69e07c2bf532213dfb4ebc98e46f7

4 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by ManMountain(m): 9:02pm On Feb 17, 2015
barcanista:
Hahaha @ OP abeg thank you. I see those pained and vile broom carriers moving from one of my thread to another to look for my attention. I will respond to them appropriately. They say I'm a begger, they again said I'm a mole and Jonathanian, later they said a babe made me leave.
Question is: how can a mole planted by "Reno" or Abati be a beggar at the same time? They are frustrated and confused that they say I lack ideology. To them ideology is when you remain in a camp of bitter people and behave like maloo to them. Ideology is when you remain despite bein insulted. Alas, ideology have got a new meaning.
Some say it's because I am Ijaw, but they forgot that I was also Ijaw when I was foolishly with them.
Some others say I'm a low-lifer, but thank God that they can't beat their chest to say "if not for me barcanista will be starving". Whether I'm worth N1 or N100 is irrelevant, as long as I work for it, I am honored. For I know that tomorrow will be better than today.

These "apc's" have gone out of ideas, barcanista will entertain their folly. They will never smell Àso Rock with this evil mindset.

God bless firefire anonimi truckpusher freeglobe dein77 jmaine tomakint biafranqueen agabai23 matthewbriggs killerassassin and all the true patriot.

God Bless Buhari but
keep making noise, nemesis will catch up with you soon, we are Working on someone that has been giving you money, but he never cooperate to give out info, you will run away from NL when we finish with you. angry

5 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Clerverly: 9:04pm On Feb 17, 2015
barcanista:
[s]Hahaha @ OP abeg thank you. I see those pained and vile broom carriers moving from one of my thread to another to look for my attention. I will respond to them appropriately. They say I'm a begger, they again said I'm a mole and Jonathanian, later they said a babe made me leave.

God Bless Buhari but
Jonathan For President 2010-2019[/s]

You brought the shame to yourself nigga! Imagine you calling your low lifer colleagues to come and help you here! grin grin

6 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Truckpusher(m): 9:07pm On Feb 17, 2015
ManMountain:

keep making noise, nemesis will catch up with you soon, we are Working on someone that has been giving you money, but he never cooperate to give out info, you will run away from NL when we finish with you. angry
I hope you know that threats works both ways?

Be very very careful because one more threat from your rag asss ,somebody will find you and put a bullet to your head.FACT

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Sweetlemon(f): 9:07pm On Feb 17, 2015
barcanista:

God Bless Buhari but

Wow!

Interesting! But bro talk to me one on one. Kindly tell me EXACTLY why you "decamped"

4 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 17, 2015
obergath:

Bleep you Idiöt. Why are you so pained.
Who cares if you want to vote a religious and tribal bigot.
The möronic Buhari.
What happens to freedom of choice. Goon! angry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by IVORY2009(m): 9:11pm On Feb 17, 2015
sincerenigerian:
A lot of kids on this forum. SMH!

sincerenigeria we know? Or a photocopy/photoshop? Why do you choose to confuse us?

3 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by cococandy(f): 9:11pm On Feb 17, 2015
Barcanista? shocked shocked shocked grin

Na wa

1 Like

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by doctokwus: 9:13pm On Feb 17, 2015
aryzgreat:
[s][/s]

Ijaw bigot.Yet He was for his brother GEJ and gave 01% support to buhari and osubande

U are shameless
Auto corrected. U were saying?

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Descartes: 9:14pm On Feb 17, 2015
holatin:
hahahaha laughing in Cantonese
Hey, do you want to be sued for plagiarism?
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by cococandy(f): 9:14pm On Feb 17, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked
barcanista:

God Bless Buhari but
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Clerverly: 9:15pm On Feb 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
I [s]hope you know that threats works both ways?

Be very very careful because one more threat from your rag asss ,somebody will find you and put a bullet to your head.FACT[/s]

Shut that trap and go back to the romance section! Coward!

15 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Descartes: 9:17pm On Feb 17, 2015
Rilwayne001:

How to make a barcanista on NL.

Get a hungry self serving, covetous, avaricious, moneygrubbing, rapacious fellow who wish to have connection like Gbawe but coudnt gerrit.

Give him food, money, a laptop and free access to internet, also get him an Okada well designed with you party logo..

He will sing and dance for you....infact he'll curse himself to please you.
Chai, you all are really pained.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by biafranqueen: 9:18pm On Feb 17, 2015
barcanista:

God Bless Buhari but
Welcome to the light my Dear! I have stated on this forum in our numerous debates, that your alliance is wrongfully placed. You and my two sisters Obi and Berem are just too good of a people to associate with such broom wielding warlocks and witches. A real man will admit his mistakes or misunderstanding no matter what people will think or say about them, and do the right thing. I was not a PDP fan because of OBJ and the history of abuse in Anambra with his attack muts Uba and the midget with freckles. I was attacked for talking against MASSOB, Peter Obi (I broke the mall story and the one about his brother) and the whopper my critique of Ikemba when he was here made me enemies with my own Nnewi brother Onlytruth. So I know how it feels to go against sheeple and think outside the box, stay strong Bros, only the person wearing the shoe knows where it pinches.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Truckpusher(m): 9:20pm On Feb 17, 2015
Clerverly:

Shut that trap and go back to the romance section! Coward!
Shattap that your gutter you call mouth.

Cry baby - can you look into my eyes in real life and say jack? undecided

We are trying to be civil here - we won't be that civil with you in reality.
Mark my words; one more threat from you children of anger would be met with actions and not threat.

3 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Rilwayne001: 9:20pm On Feb 17, 2015
aryzgreat:
[s][/s]

Atleast He carved out a niche for himself.

Bacarnista We know, who knows u?

Mumu

And what has he achieved with his popularity? is seun osewa paying him 100k per month because of his alleged popularity?

Why was he begging Gbawe for connection? perhaps because Gbawe is far more popular than him both on/offline, is'nt it?

bunch of slowpoke undecided

9 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Descartes: 9:21pm On Feb 17, 2015
barcanista:

God Bless Buhari but
Sucker punch for the pro-aggressives

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Clerverly: 9:22pm On Feb 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
[s]Shattap that your gutter you call mouth.

Mark my words; one more threat from you children of anger would be met with actions and not threat.[/s]

Gerrout! You are nothing but a Coward!! I say shut up and hold it permanently!

4 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 17, 2015
ManMountain:

Emptyyyyyyyyyyy cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 17, 2015
Atlantian:
Egypt wanted Change - They Got it

Lybia wanted Change - They Got it

Syria wanted Change - They Got it

Is that the type of change Nigeria want ? Hell NO, say NO to Buhari
You are so right.

One common thing is that their change are all islamic leader.

Say NO to Buhari angry

5 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by biafranqueen: 9:24pm On Feb 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
Shattap that your gutter you call mouth.

Mark my words; one more threat from you children of anger would be met with actions and not threat.
Cool down you know they are just frustrated grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by biafranqueen: 9:25pm On Feb 17, 2015
Descartes:
Sucker punch for the pro-aggressives
@red CLASSIC still does not beat "All Progressive Confidence" blahhh hhahaha
I don't blame him they kept telling him just have confidence when you're talking you're a General who cares how it sounds just show confidence! grin

4 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by obergath: 9:26pm On Feb 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
Gerrout of here , your name doesn't ring a bell.
I'm sick and tired of confronting poor ,bastard, and irrelevant janjawiids.

du bist krank!!! sohn des tuefels. while you wallow in abject poverty brought on you by a miserable childhood, caused by all men folks in your clan sodomizing your rectal orfice. you cursed beast of burden how about plunging head first from the Cologne bridge and end it at the Rhine.
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Descartes: 9:27pm On Feb 17, 2015
ManMountain:

Una no dey tire? Na by force to join angry people congress? Smh

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Retires PDP Godfathers in Edo - NewTelegraphOnline / President Buhari Participates At Graduation Ceremony Of National Defence College / IGP Commissions Projects In Kano And Jigawa States.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.