Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,784 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! (19409 Views)

Proposed Immunity For Senate President, Speaker Etal: Dead On Arrival (DOA) / Buhari Social Program: Laudable, Laughable Or Dead On Arrival? / APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Truckpusher(m): 9:27pm On Feb 17, 2015
Clerverly:

Gerrout! You are nothing but a Coward!! I say shut up and hold it permanently!
You're a stamped iidiot but lemme tell you something you don't know here - if you think you can talk trash and threaten peeps because everything ends up here online , then you are a big joke.

Cry all you want but any threat emanating from your bitter janjawiid quarter would be met with an action.

5 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Clerverly: 9:29pm On Feb 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
[s]You're a stamped iidiot but lemme tell you something you don't know here - if you think you can talk trash and threaten peeps because everything ends up here online , then you are a big joke.

Cry all you want but any threat emanating from your bitter janjawiid quarter would be met with an action.[/s]

Empty rants from an Ogogoro seller! Park well joor!

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by obergath: 9:30pm On Feb 17, 2015
Logicalmind:

Bleep you Idiöt. Why are you so pained.
Who cares if you want to vote a religious and tribal bigot.
The möronic Buhari.
What happens to freedom of choice. Goon! angry

Bleep you pest!!!! pained my arrse, you foools are the once to bear the burden of your moronnic choice. the chancellor and the christian democratic party are making here the paradise promise in the holy book. you good for nothing radioactive waste go get an ak-47 and help yourself for all I care.

1 Like

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by ManMountain(m): 9:30pm On Feb 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
I hope you know that threats works both ways?

Be very very careful because one more threat from your rag asss ,somebody will find you and put a bullet to your head.FACT
fool

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Sweetlemon(f): 9:31pm On Feb 17, 2015
@ barcanista, from what I can see, you fell out with your fellow NL APC compatriots and not because of anything Buhari or Tinubu or whoever did. Which makes me wonder, if you REALLY loved Buhari, why would some mere disagreements sway you so easily. Like seriously! You were APC to the core just last week! So definitely this isn't about love or convictions or desire for justice/change in Nigeria or any other thing like that.

Just for the records. I have always known you were a paid APC member on NL. It's either you were paid or you were aspiring to be on their payroll. Same with people like Gbawe, berem, and some other monikers like that. There's something about paid online characters that is so obvious if you've got any brains.

1. They are just tooooo persuasive/forceful/detailed in their write-ups.
2. They are on every damn thread trying to prove themselves.
3. They are praise singers. They just cannot see or say anything bad about their paymasters. (the PDP are worse though)
4. Experts at digging up old threads, links, etc to score points.

So now barcanista, you mean we are now going to see you jump from writing, well, organized speeches for APC to PDP just because PDP have offered you more money? Lol! berem and Gbawe and co. How much is your own price? Lol! grin grin grin

Honestly, APC folks should just leave barcanista to his conscience. Don't threaten or insult his lineage because of this. It's not worth it and will end up further portraying APC as an aggressive party which is all part of the plan here.

I'm out, before someone sends me a mail (cos I can see this business is getting dirtier and more desperate here) Biko I no wan do online job. Whether for PDP or APC. Thank you.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by ManMountain(m): 9:31pm On Feb 17, 2015
barcanista:
Emptyyyyyyyyyyy cheesy
Na small remain, you will suffer what your kind suffer.
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Descartes: 9:31pm On Feb 17, 2015
APC is a daylight fraud !!

8 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by ManMountain(m): 9:32pm On Feb 17, 2015
Sweetlemon:
@ barcanista, from what I can see, you fell out with your fellow NL APC compatriots and not because of anything Buhari or Tinubu or whoever did. Which makes me wonder, if you REALLY loved Buhari, why would some mere disagreements sway you so easily. Like seriously! You were APC to the core just last week! So definitely this isn't about love or convictions or desire for justice/change or any other thing like that.

Just for the records. I have always known you were a paid APC member on NL. Same with people like Gbawe, berem, and some other monikers like that. There's something about paid online characters that is so obvious if you've got any brains.

1. They are just tooooo persuasive/forceful/detailed in their write-up.
3. They are praise singers. They just cannot see or say anything bad about their paymasters. (the PDP are worse though)

So now barcanista, you mean we are now going to see you jump from writing, well, organized speeches for APC to PDP just because PDP have offered you more money? Lol! berem and Gbawe and co. How much is your own price? Lol! grin grin grin

Honestly, APC folks should just leave barcanista to his conscience. Don't threaten or insult his lineage because of this. It's not worth it and will end up further portraying APC as an aggressive party which is all part of the plan here.

I'm out, before sends me a mail (cos I can see this business is getting dirtier and more desperate here) Biko I no wan do online job. Whether for PDP or APC. Thank you.
the boy na thief, simple and plain. he is a broke niggahh.

5 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by LFJ: 9:33pm On Feb 17, 2015
barcanista:
Yes boss, its me. I never knew that I was in the midst of bitter people. Very bitter and non-tolerant. They want to bully me, but I will handle them. Nairaland shall accomodate us. God spare our lives

Bacanista, I disagree with you that you are in the midst of bitter people. Who are these bitter people you are talking about? Are you referring to thousands of people who are just here to catch fun or express their opinion. If you are a student of history, you would have apply wisdom in your approach.
I think you are feeling that you are one of those who have helped in the rising profile of APC. You are only lucky to be where the voice is loud. Majority want better Nigeria, and it is clear to a fool that Jonathan is incapable. I hope you are not thinking that people in Jonathan camp are not brilliant, or you have any special magic to perform in their midst. The problem in Jonathan's camp is greater than those people you are seeing. There is limit to which you can help a bad product.

My advice, if am in your shoe, what I would have done is to go by another name and promote Jonathan if I am under pressure to do so and technically discontinue your current moniker.

Going by my experience on nairaland, this is one war you can never win. You can never win a war against those who are feeling the heat of misgovernance when they are ready to strike.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Descartes: 9:35pm On Feb 17, 2015
biafranqueen:
@red CLASSIC still does not beat "All Progressive Confidence" blahhh hhahaha
I don't blame him they kept telling him just have confidence when you're talking you're a General who cares how it sounds just show confidence! grin
Nne, a gwago m bèrem, Obíägeli na ègíft ka fa zeelu ndíaboki na ndíofèmmanu maka na onweghi ife ga-elu fa aka ma fa nwa anwa kpa ukwu n'Aso rock.

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Clerverly: 9:36pm On Feb 17, 2015
ManMountain:

You forgot he is also a Wharf rat!

6 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Truckpusher(m): 9:36pm On Feb 17, 2015
obergath:

du bist krank!!! sohn des tuefels. while you wallow in abject poverty brought on you by a miserable childhood, caused by all men folks in your clan sodomizing your rectal orfice. you cursed beast of burden how about plunging head first from the Cologne bridge and end it at the Rhine.
Deluded mofo trying to feel something else. grin

It takes a fellow ridden by poverty during his childhood to know one.
Lemme clear your doubt - you're one hungry fellow , hence your bitterness when your only source of hope for Buhari on NL left you high and wet.I guess you've got no choice than to run back to those Germans that humps your smelly FAGGOTASSS for peanuts. grin
MANBIITCH.

6 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Firefire(m): 9:36pm On Feb 17, 2015
[size=18pt]APC DEAD [/size] grin grin

8 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by VIPERVENOM(m): 9:37pm On Feb 17, 2015
Ppl are just banging their heads because of an ordinary human being. Its not as if his pvc carries 10 million votes. Just one and its not a decisive one. So ppl should just free d guy let him do wateva he pleases. Wont be surprised If he jumps to apga in a few months time

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by ManMountain(m): 9:37pm On Feb 17, 2015
Clerverly:

You forgot he is also a Wharf rat!
maybe he no see container to break into ontop of Liverpool bridge for Apapa. cheesy cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by ManMountain(m): 9:39pm On Feb 17, 2015
Descartes:
Nne, a gwago m bèrem, Obíägeli na ègíft ka fa zeelu ndíaboki na ndíofèmmanu maka na onweghi ife ga-elu fa aka ma fa nwa anwa kpa ukwu n'Aso rock.
Ijaw, kontinu. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by micolaj: 9:39pm On Feb 17, 2015
barcanista:
Hahaha @ OP abeg thank you. I see those pained and vile broom carriers moving from one of my thread to another to look for my attention. I will respond to them appropriately. They say I'm a begger, they again said I'm a mole and Jonathanian, later they said a babe made me leave.
Question is: how can a mole planted by "Reno" or Abati be a beggar at the same time? They are frustrated and confused that they say I lack ideology. To them ideology is when you remain in a camp of bitter people and behave like maloo to them. Ideology is when you remain despite bein insulted. Alas, ideology have got a new meaning.
Some say it's because I am Ijaw, but they forgot that I was also Ijaw when I was foolishly with them.
Some others say I'm a low-lifer, but thank God that they can't beat their chest to say "if not for me barcanista will be starving". Whether I'm worth N1 or N100 is irrelevant, as long as I work for it, I am honored. For I know that tomorrow will be better than today.

These "apc's" have gone out of ideas, barcanista will entertain their folly. They will never smell Àso Rock with this evil mindset.

God bless firefire anonimi truckpusher freeglobe dein77 jmaine tomakint biafranqueen agabai23 matthewbriggs killerassassin and all the true patriot.

God Bless Buhari but
Jonathan For President 2010-2019
You have failed to REALIZE that your huge dominance on NL. has no "ELECTORAL VALUE in REALITY". Please, remember this "CHANGE is a MOVEMENT and it's going to SURVIVE without YOU.

12 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 17, 2015
biafranqueen:
Welcome to the light my Dear! I have stated on this forum in our numerous debates, that your alliance is wrongfully placed. You and my two sisters Obi and Berem are just too good of a people to associate with such broom wielding warlocks and witches. A real man will admit his mistakes or misunderstanding no matter what people will think or say about them, and do the right thing. I was not a PDP fan because of OBJ and the history of abuse in Anambra with his attack muts Uba and the midget with freckles. I was attacked for talking against MASSOB, Peter Obi (I broke the mall story and the one about his brother) and the whopper my critique of Ikemba when he was here made me enemies with my own Nnewi brother Onlytruth. So I know how it feels to go against sheeple and think outside the box, stay strong Bros, only the person wearing the shoe knows where it pinches.
Thank you Dear...I'm not moved by some of them.

9 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Clerverly: 9:40pm On Feb 17, 2015
Descartes:

Mechie Eze ure gi ahu! Forming Igbo yet cannot write in simple Igbo without Google translator! Kitikpa gbagbue gi na jonathan Ebe ahu! Ndi Ara!

Is it a must to be with the Killer Party?? Onye ngwuro!!!

5 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Truckpusher(m): 9:40pm On Feb 17, 2015
ManMountain:

fool
bastard!!!!

4 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by micolaj: 9:40pm On Feb 17, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
Ppl are just banging their heads because of an ordinary human being. Its not as if his pvc carries 10 million votes. Just one and its not a decisive one. So ppl should just free d guy let him do wateva he pleases. Wont be surprised If he jumps to apga in a few months time
One man=ONE VOTE
Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by obergath: 9:41pm On Feb 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
Deluded mofo trying to feel something else. grin

It takes a fellow ridden by poverty during his childhood to know one.
Lemme clear your doubt - you're one hungry fellow , hence your bitterness when your only source of hope for Buhari on NL left you high and wet.I guess you've got no choice than to run back to those Germans that humps your smelly FAGGOTASSS for peanuts. grin
MANBIITCH.

hungry fellows don't go to foreign land to get educational laurels. you good for nothing dead brained form on semen of yaba left inmates. pray,tell us you have not been getting f**k by those gay overweight cocaine in a free foools that champion the course of the chief-in-command in the monkey clave sie wohnen??

4 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by ManMountain(m): 9:41pm On Feb 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
bastard!!!!
shut up, I no get your time, dey here dey cry.

1 Like

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 17, 2015
Sweetlemon:
@ barcanista, from what I can see, you fell out with your fellow NL APC compatriots and not because of anything Buhari or Tinubu or whoever did. Which makes me wonder, if you REALLY loved Buhari, why would some mere disagreements sway you so easily. Like seriously! You were APC to the core just last week! So definitely this isn't about love or convictions or desire for justice/change or any other thing like that.

Just for the records. I have always known you were a paid APC member on NL. Same with people like Gbawe, berem, and some other monikers like that. There's something about paid online characters that is so obvious if you've got any brains.

1. They are just tooooo persuasive/forceful/detailed in their write-up.

I'm out, before someone sends me a mail (cos I can see this business is getting dirtier and more desperate here) Biko I no wan do online job. Whether for PDP or APC. Thank you.
madam, what proof do you have that I am being paid to support APC and Buhari? Do you have any proof?

3 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Truckpusher(m): 9:44pm On Feb 17, 2015
Clerverly:

Empty rants from an Ogogoro seller! Park well joor!
Coming from someone that his brain is infested with amala and ewedu, I'll pass.

Amadioha fire your life.

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by anonimi: 9:45pm On Feb 17, 2015
egift:
OP the torture PDP are exacting on you is making you lose touch with reality.

Nigerians want Change and a positive Change we will get. Sai Buhari.

Positive change like these abi

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2090179_buharinopower_jpeg076a5ac049bdb0d76435be4901421bce

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2087214_buharimetro_jpeg0139273fe26a1325be266ba40c34a836

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2045441_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

That shall not be our portion!

4 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Sweetlemon(f): 9:47pm On Feb 17, 2015
berem:
madam, what proof do you have that I am being paid to support APC and Buhari? Do you have any proof?

I stated them in my post ma. It's nothing to feel ashamed about though. I happens everywhere. Even in advanced countries. The important thing is to do it with sense and don't be an eye sore.

10 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Descartes: 9:48pm On Feb 17, 2015
Clerverly:

Mechie Eze ure gi ahu! Forming Igbo yet cannot write in simple Igbo without Google translator! Kitikpa gbagbue gi na jonathan Ebe ahu! Ndi Ara!

Is it a must to be with the Killer Party?? Onye ngwuro!!!
I chelu na m bu gi ji asili, aghugho na ikpo mmadu iyi eme nri ututu, ehihie na abali. Puo n'uzo ka m fu ndi kwu oto.

5 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Firefire(m): 9:48pm On Feb 17, 2015
Descartes:
APC is a daylight fraud !!

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by canalily(m): 9:49pm On Feb 17, 2015
As far as i knowsad , barcanista abi na barcasi is never Nairaland APC leader but Obiageliangryembarassed

1 Like

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Collynzo419: 9:49pm On Feb 17, 2015
1. Childish thread

2. Everyone has free choice! Everyone has a right to associate with whichever camp they desire. People should cease the attacks on the subject. I called him out in a thread weeks ago- I said he is a Judas in the camp and Cleverly/Gbawe told me to let it slide. My problem is the duplicitous attitude as Gbawe will term it. I am happy he has finally developed the courage to take the necessary action. That should be the end of it!

3. To the subject (Barca), I will strongly appeal to you to stop calling people names. You have every right to support whoever you want but do so with dignity. Calling people evil and all sorts of names is inappropriate.

4. Very important- Nobody is clean! Trust me! Everyone (including the subject) has skeletons in their cupboard (People concerned know what I mean)

5. Let us be civil

6. Sai Buhari

7. #March4Buhari

8. We cannot wait.

13 Likes

Re: APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! by Descartes: 9:53pm On Feb 17, 2015
ManMountain:

Do you have a proof?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Bandits Vow To Kill Zamfara College Students, Staff Without N350m Ransom (video) / 2019: Atiku Abubakar And INTELS By Churchill Okonkwo / Governor Nwifuru Empowers 500 Ebonyians With ₦‎2 Million Each (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.