Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Anybody With A Solution To The Bold 5 (BB 9900) Network Problem? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Anybody With A Solution To The Bold 5 (BB 9900) Network Problem? (2309 Views)

Iphone 5 Network Problem (searching Or No Service) / Glo Network Problem Resolved / [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anybody With A Solution To The Bold 5 (BB 9900) Network Problem? by Dewze(m): 5:44pm On Feb 17, 2015
I have a BB bold 5 (9900) that the network coverage keeps changing between 4G, 3G, EDGE, edge, SOS and X. It is never stable and so I find it had to browse conveniently with it. I have made some research on the net and realized that many have had this problem right from when this phone was first produced. Surprisingly, no one seem to have a solution to this. If you have discovered a solution, please help me with it.
I have been advised to switch network to 2G but the problem is that I use etisalat BIS and it does not work on 2G. Pls help.
Re: Anybody With A Solution To The Bold 5 (BB 9900) Network Problem? by hovatek: 6:23pm On Feb 17, 2015
Dewze:
I have a BB bold 5 (9900) that the network coverage keeps changing between 4G, 3G, EDGE, edge, SOS and X. It is never stable and so I find it had to browse conveniently with it. I have made some research on the net and realized that many have had this problem right from when this phone was first produced. Surprisingly, no one seem to have a solution to this. If you have discovered a solution, please help me with it.
I have been advised to switch network to 2G but the problem is that I use etisalat BIS and it does not work on 2G. Pls help.

do you get this regardless of location and SIM card?
Re: Anybody With A Solution To The Bold 5 (BB 9900) Network Problem? by Dewze(m): 6:57pm On Feb 17, 2015
post=30823439:

do you get this regardless of location and SIM card?

Yes bro.
Re: Anybody With A Solution To The Bold 5 (BB 9900) Network Problem? by hovatek: 12:31am On Feb 18, 2015
Dewze:

Yes bro.

must be your antenna then. can be easily replaced at the back for the phone just under the back cover
Re: Anybody With A Solution To The Bold 5 (BB 9900) Network Problem? by Nobody: 6:32am On Feb 18, 2015
Dewze:

Kpele, but try get with the times and upgrade to the Z3 or Z30 as soon as you're able. Cheers.
Re: Anybody With A Solution To The Bold 5 (BB 9900) Network Problem? by Dewze(m): 6:20pm On Feb 19, 2015
Fixed. Thnks.
Re: Anybody With A Solution To The Bold 5 (BB 9900) Network Problem? by finnyrolls(m): 7:31pm On Jul 27, 2015
Please how did you resolve the problem??

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Better Infinix Hot Note2 Or Nokia Lumia 540 / Thread For Tecno Camon C8 Users. / Mtn 2gb Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.