Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers - NYSC (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers (104851 Views)

How Corper Is Changing Lives In Abia Community (Photos) / Why Is The Allowance Of Some Corpers In Adamawa, Osun State Being Delayed? / The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 18, 2015
nikkflexible:
lol...i aff hear u oo cheesy
ehen!!I know say your body don dey sweet you LOL
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by marcusagrippa(m): 5:47pm On Feb 18, 2015
dstnd: sex on parade ground? guy that one nah lie!!!!guy u done serve b4 or u still deh serve .even sex in camp is not permitted.
It seems you are still an undergraduate, no offence. When you finally go for youth service you will come and testify here.
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by uzhi(m): 6:25pm On Feb 18, 2015
My guy no be lie. I served in abuja in 2010. During my camping, a married woman nd a guy were caught doing it on parade ground. (quote author=dstnd post=30824755]sex on parade ground? guy that one nah lie!!!!guy u done serve b4 or u still deh serve .even sex in camp is not permitted [/quote]
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Macmilla(m): 6:49pm On Feb 18, 2015
nma24:
dry because we were treated like kids and Not adults... Too bad bokoharam got to our camp commandants...
Yeah, you are totally right. I didn't quite enjoy d camp.
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by abdulkayus(m): 7:48pm On Feb 18, 2015
Etetejake:

this nearly happen to a jss 3 girl that always come o my house for further learning. I help her in explaining some subjects she finds difficult like maths, economics, literature and also in her assignments. Then came a copper to their school who started using their innocency to gain sexual pleasure. she with other of her classmates started visiting the guy in the name of washing for him and fetching him water. I quickly realised wot the guy was up to and had to date her just to keep her from the wolves in sheep clothings for some years and it worked. Though she was too small to b my girl and that I never lov her, o am glad she now know y I did what I did. Mind u, I didn't touch her. I know some foul minds out here will start thinking I did.

Kudos to u guy, u hav a mature and responsible mind. If its another guy now, he will misuse it thinking he is enjoying. We need more people like u in the society that can differentiate between good and bad

2 Likes

Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 18, 2015
komek:

Just say u did not participate in the act of fornication in ur camp. So many other corps member did that. Infact I made up my mind that I will serve Nigeria (NYSC) in 1996 when my second sch was the camping ground. The number of condoms I saw were overwhelming and this made me believed I was going to have some fun filled life in camp, unfortunately the town I did my 3-weeks orientation thing was the coldest in Nigeria, I cud not even come out to see the daughters of eve talkless of engaging in the act fornication. Yet so many of my friends gave me the tale of what they did in camp. NYSC camp is a place some pple come to showcase their fornication prowess.
I Don't consider fornication to be fun mind You... D corrupt management really cheated us in that camp. we did Not experience bonfire night, can u imagine that? Imagine due to unknown security reasons they deprived us of that experience. Lemme Not even talk about the thieving kitchen women.. chai Nigeria cannot Just change
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by freshness2020: 9:01pm On Feb 18, 2015
nma24:
I Don't consider fornication to be fun mind You... D corrupt management really cheated us in that camp. we did Not experience bonfire night, can u imagine that? Imagine due to unknown security reasons they deprived us of that experience. Lemme Not even talk about the thieving kitchen women.. chai Nigeria cannot Just change
You sound like a RiversCorper !
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Macmilla(m): 9:38pm On Feb 18, 2015
marcusagrippa:
dstnd: sex on parade ground? guy that one nah lie!!!!guy u done serve b4 or u still deh serve .even sex in camp is not permitted.
It seems you are still an undergraduate, no offence. When you finally go for youth service you will come and testify here.
If say I no know wetin be parade ground, I for stupidly believe the dude, but no be everything person go respond to.
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Macmilla(m): 9:48pm On Feb 18, 2015
What's all this noise about fornication? All these people that are holier than the pope, are you virgins? If there is any virgins in this house, make I swallow my tongue. Please make we hear word jare. If you wan straf, straf well. Even if na your papa mate, na u sabi. If na for parade ground una see space, carry on. It's ur body. If u get HIV or pregnant, na u go carry am. It's nobody's business. Nonsense
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by haulagehandlers(m): 9:52pm On Feb 18, 2015
quote author=kristen12 post=30839539]
Wetin concern you??[/quote]

Nuffin
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Etetejake(m): 11:24pm On Feb 18, 2015
chibic:
my guy na so dem dey pretend all the time.dem go even dey do guy with sex as na only men need am but when their boyfriends/husbands are not around for a few weeks,that's when you'll know that they can't do without sex.wonder why a woman with class and richies will sleep with her driver or gateman? That's because the husband is not around.and leaving your woman for weeks/months due to the nature of your job means leaving her to sleep with other men.you can't trust them when there is distance between the both of you.I remember when a very close friend of mine was travelling to warri always trying to seetle some dispute.his babe was always in my place.the looks in her eyes were something else.I mean she'll literally be on the same couch with me and when the guy calls,she'll lie that she's in her room because the guy told her to stop visiting me at night always.the guy already knew she do come to my place cos of loneliness but if not for self control and the fact that that she's my friend's girl,I for enter o! I only thought about the effect it will have on my 5yrs friendship with the guy and I controlled myself.we were already talking dirty and sex..her body,boobs etc and she was enjoying it to the extent she asked me to tell her how I feel about her.her boyfriend is 10times richer than me and he last upto an hour(with enhancement sha) during sex.yet the babe wan cheat on him because he wasn't around momentarilly.
My brother's wife to be is serving now and I'm sure another guy will be screwing her over there.

That is women for us oo. That is y I ain't head over heel about them. Thanks for sharing sha
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Etetejake(m): 11:29pm On Feb 18, 2015
shadowgwalker:
that's a nice one you did.

Thanks bro. I just learnt that some good things we do without been appriciated will be appreciated no matter how long it takes.Jah bless.
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Etetejake(m): 11:33pm On Feb 18, 2015
abdulkayus:

Kudos to u guy, u hav a mature and responsible mind. If its another guy now, he will misuse it thinking he is enjoying. We need more people like u in the society that can differentiate between good and bad

Thanks for appreciating me for that. It gladdens my heart that what I did some years back is been appreciated today and I promise never to stop doing that wish is good in the sight of man an God.
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Macmilla(m): 11:46pm On Feb 18, 2015
Bla bla bla yari yari yari
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by iamsherif101(m): 6:38am On Feb 19, 2015
MrOlai:
For d prospective corpers & d present corpers, fear God Almighty!
Ur body belongs to ur husband or ur wife not boyfriend or girlfriend.
What u would not want anybody to do to ur wife, ur sister, ur mother or d
male counterparts, don't do it to others.

Whatever we do with all our body parts, we'll be accountable to God
Almighty!
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Macmilla(m): 7:44am On Feb 19, 2015
MrOlai:

Almighty!
Mr. Pastor, the last time I checked, this place was not a church. So do well to take ur sermon where it is needed.
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Todil(m): 9:12am On Feb 19, 2015
dstnd:
mine was different... no sex in camp.we were just like glorified secondary school students
which state please?
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 19, 2015
Etetejake:

Thanks bro. I just learnt that some good things we do without been appriciated will be appreciated no matter how long it takes.Jah bless.
exactly... you be welcome.
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 19, 2015
See gbedu wey dey wait for me as at may dix year. Fttc (first time to comment on NL)
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by komek(m): 1:18pm On Feb 19, 2015
nma24:

The above iss are not synonymous to ur camp alone. Its an NYSC thingy generally. As par the camp fire thing, its quiet unfortunate u did not witness it. But u shud no there is no biggy about that o. Them no dey put am for CV o. But if u so wish about it, just bring plenty fire word, put fuel call ur fellow corps member and start to run round it..lol. Don't mind me o.
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 19, 2015
freshness2020:

You sound like a RiversCorper !
How
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by freshness2020: 3:42pm On Feb 19, 2015
nma24:
How
The way you stated your camp activities was what I experienced as a corper in rivers state!
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by StevDesmond(m): 4:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
We will see them all come may
meanwhile, first comment on nairaland
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by ArcToyin(m): 1:43pm On Feb 20, 2015
MrOlai:

Almighty!
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by pure2012soul(m): 6:15am On Mar 04, 2015
dstnd:
see me for and my good friend for camp...
Getting set for Night Time Shoki. Hmmmm
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by thexzy(m): 8:49am On Mar 27, 2015
Etetejake:

that was always my conclusion. God forgive them. this ar some of the reasons I wunt marry.
you don't have to proclaim this negative confession of not going to married with your mouth bro....atleast we still have some decent ones outside there
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Etetejake(m): 8:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
thexzy:
you don't have to proclaim this negative confession of not going to married with your mouth bro....atleast we still have some decent ones outside there

Until I c them
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 30, 2015
na point nd Bleep here for ogbomoso!.. though the indigene like corps members!.. I prefer importing matured girls though! buh believe most ladies involve in fornication cause of their dependent life style from school/home, they can barely survive without a male-friend and/or sexx-matee. Shame
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 30, 2015
dstnd:
sex on parade ground? guy that one nah lie!!!!guy u done serve b4 or u still deh serve .even sex in camp is not permitted

Guy e be like say you sef neva serve.

Corpers do it and get away with it. Some are not so lucky.

When I was in camp in 2008 at Isele-Ukwu camp in Delta State, there was an incident where a married man came to camp to check his wife only to discover that his wife was the camp napkin. She was just jumping from one joystick to the other. Sote people begin think say dem don use am swear for am. All you needed to do was mention her name. She was synonymous with it. So you can imagine the husbands embarrassment when he pulled up in his bling blingy SUV and asked for his Ada. Everybody was just looking at him like "Omase oooo!!"
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by deathtreat(m): 11:45am On May 27, 2015
shadowgwalker:
it's not allowed but people still do it. it happens even in Kano camp where I served.
me am a guy and i need a serious relationship with a lady of 28-40 who reside in lagos, understanding, Godfearing, hardworking and enthusiastic my pin is 5629f77e

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps / Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick / Obi Cubana Dines With Corpers Serving in Oba A Week To His Mother's Burial.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.