Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers (104852 Views)

How Corper Is Changing Lives In Abia Community (Photos) / Why Is The Allowance Of Some Corpers In Adamawa, Osun State Being Delayed? / The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by ronique91(f): 9:15pm On Feb 17, 2015
dstnd:
sex on parade ground? guy that one nah lie!!!!guy u done serve b4 or u still deh serve .even sex in camp is not permitted
not a lie at all
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by enkay0525: 9:16pm On Feb 17, 2015
shadowgwalker:
it's not allowed but people still do it. it happens even in Kano camp where I served.
. it happens in all camps.
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 17, 2015
WEN U SI A BEUTIFUL CORPER WITH NICE ASSETS WAT DO YU EXPECT?

YU MUST CHOP AM....OPPORUNITY COMES BUT ONCE cheesy
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by dstnd: 9:16pm On Feb 17, 2015
okeamuboy:
My guy, he be like say you still dey school.
..u say he be like say...but no.am currently serving in abia state ( edited). I believe u under that code if truely u done serve.
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Beesluv: 9:17pm On Feb 17, 2015
dstnd:
sex on parade ground? guy that one nah lie!!!!guy u done serve b4 or u still deh serve .even sex in camp is not permitted
Learner!!!
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by An2elect2(f): 9:17pm On Feb 17, 2015
jmoore:
They were already corrupt before they became corpers.

True.
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by christaddicted: 9:17pm On Feb 17, 2015
Op, u've said it all.. That's the gospel truth.. 100% truth... I saw all of the aforementioned in 2012.
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by NovusHomo(m): 9:18pm On Feb 17, 2015
MrOlai:
I know a corper who impegnated three village girls and ran back home after NYSC!

Ah, "Corpers"; illegally populating the country since the inception of NYSC. That is not my business though. I did a little bit of mine. grin

1 Like

Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by dstnd: 9:18pm On Feb 17, 2015
Beesluv:
Learner!!!
lol.....bring ur sister
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Fribery: 9:19pm On Feb 17, 2015
An2elect2:

I love you.

I love you too.
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by dstnd: 9:19pm On Feb 17, 2015
ronique91:

not a lie at all
...I see ...
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by piagetskinner(m): 9:19pm On Feb 17, 2015
God save u say u use some I would have said u re just exaggerating....but u have succeeded in making one point

SEX
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by eminent007(m): 9:22pm On Feb 17, 2015
kristen12:

No

After years of studying the female folks, I have come to realise that when a lady says "No", she means "Yes"

1 Like

Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by jeff1607(m): 9:23pm On Feb 17, 2015
Currently serving in ogun state,agbara to say the ladies here I.e female corpers are loose is an understatement,just some bottle of drinks and a lil showoff ,if u what I mean is enuf to get anyone I mean anyone to do as u please most esp d batch b

2 Likes

Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Ilekeh(f): 9:24pm On Feb 17, 2015
An2elect2:

Premarital sex is wrong. The marital bed should be undefiled. Did i lie?

Premature sex is wrong to you, it's just great for me.
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by sonssyo: 9:24pm On Feb 17, 2015
i saw one banging d oda on d grass at iselle uku camp delta state back den, i just waka pass my fin come dey hear d noise of dre useless bang
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by nevilbot: 9:24pm On Feb 17, 2015
dstnd:

U are a learner, did he say it's permitted before. Its obvious u av not served cus if u av u will know all he mentioned and more happens in camp just for sex. Many were caught during my time in umudi camp IMO state

1 Like

Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 17, 2015
MrOlai:
I know a corper who impegnated three village girls and ran back home after NYSC!
talk true na u be the copper
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by dstnd: 9:28pm On Feb 17, 2015
nevilbot:

U are a learner, did he say it's permitted before. Its obvious u av not served cus if u av u will know all he mentioned and more happens in camp just for sex. Many were caught during my time in umudi camp IMO state
maybe because I was not after d stewpid sex....I value connection and friendship above 15min enjoyment
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by thexzy(m): 9:33pm On Feb 17, 2015
Etetejake:
Here in Abuja u will c a rich man park his car in the evening at the NYSC orientation camp at kubwa only to take the girls to club or God knows where. I don't know if they ar paid or not.
you've only seen but little......Do you know this gurls are hired for the night
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by UnimkeAk(m): 9:33pm On Feb 17, 2015
MrOlai:
@dstnd. U don't know anything. I served in Kaduna State. Almost every morning in d camp b4 morning parade, several used condoms were normally packed from d parade ground! Who normally used those condoms? Ghosts abi?
Some corpers are very terrible!
On d grass? On d open ground?

Menh I no even see nylon, come to talk condom for my camp.. Every morning my duty na 2 chk if I go c used cd 4 ground, I no see.

And I b sure guy, my eyes and ears d always dey ground.

I kno say pple must def. knack tins buh it wasn't as most of u guys always portray it to be.

Even after camp we had different couples yes.. But it wasn't indiscriminate sex as also u guys like to paint it.

The one I was a witness 2 but which I strongly condemn was the piaksing of female students.. I have junior sisters 4 crying out loud. But the blame is 50:50 u need 2 see the way female students throw themselves at male corpers.
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by abdulkayus(m): 9:34pm On Feb 17, 2015
Alot of youths incurred curses and diseases during the service year, and then dey will be suprise why is their life spiral down after service.
All wat OP quoted happens and its very bad and should be condemned in it entirely. Imagine someone here saying he see nothing bad in it, depraved mind, will he allowed or wish such to happen to his sister, wife or daughter?

3 Likes

Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by scribble: 9:35pm On Feb 17, 2015
dstnd:

Where u do camp
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Iyowuski: 9:36pm On Feb 17, 2015
dstnd:

u never hear of dem say?
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by dstnd: 9:36pm On Feb 17, 2015
UnimkeAk:

Menh I no even see nylon, come to talk condom for my camp.. Every morning my duty na 2 chk if I go c used cd 4 ground, I no see.

I kno say pple must def. knack tins buh it wasn't as most of u guys always portray it to be.

Even after camp we had different couples yes.. But it wasn't indiscriminate sex as also u guys like to paint it.

The one I was a witness 2 but which I strongly condemn was the piaksing of female students.. I have junior sisters 4 crying out loud. But the blame is 50:50 u need 2 see the way female students throw themselves at male corpers.
thank u sir.the way the op put it as if corpers have sex like goat in camp...I understand u bro
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by abdulkayus(m): 9:37pm On Feb 17, 2015
UnimkeAk:

The students are naive and young with little or no experience, so the corp members shld nt take that as an advantage to be having sex wit the female students.
For God, they are teacher and shld ask as teacher and role model, the students are entrusted to them to mentor and teach. They shld all remember they hav sisters and will hav daughters too in future.

1 Like

Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by dstnd: 9:37pm On Feb 17, 2015
scribble:

Where u do camp
abia state...on the hill of umuna bendel ...
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by jeje123(m): 9:38pm On Feb 17, 2015
Corpers both male and female matured enough to choose d kind of life dey prefer so no leleeee!
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by xklucvG: 9:38pm On Feb 17, 2015
[quote author=MrOlai post=30824604][/quote]
Oh sweet memories of my NYSC camp days. I enjoyed sweet sex like never before. Damn! Nancy, Lucy( Sweet Lu) Hahahaha.
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Sharksblow(m): 9:38pm On Feb 17, 2015
dstnd:
are u a learner? a married woman was sent home from my camp in sagamu, ogun state in 2010. She was caught doing it in a coded place at night
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by dstnd: 9:38pm On Feb 17, 2015
Iyowuski:

u never hear of dem say?
.....I don hear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps / Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick / Obi Cubana Dines With Corpers Serving in Oba A Week To His Mother's Burial.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.