Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,834 members, 7,806,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers - NYSC (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers (104841 Views)

How Corper Is Changing Lives In Abia Community (Photos) / Why Is The Allowance Of Some Corpers In Adamawa, Osun State Being Delayed? / The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Heymus(m): 9:15am On Feb 18, 2015
A female corps member was sent packing because of sex on camp ground while i was serving @Anambra. Amazing!
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Etetejake(m): 9:24am On Feb 18, 2015
abdulkayus:

The students are naive and young with little or no experience, so the corp members shld nt take that as an advantage to be having sex wit the female students.
For God, they are teacher and shld ask as teacher and role model, the students are entrusted to them to mentor and teach. They shld all remember they hav sisters and will hav daughters too in future.

this nearly happen to a jss 3 girl that always come o my house for further learning. I help her in explaining some subjects she finds difficult like maths, economics, literature and also in her assignments. Then came a copper to their school who started using their innocency to gain sexual pleasure. she with other of her classmates started visiting the guy in the name of washing for him and fetching him water. I quickly realised wot the guy was up to and had to date her just to keep her from the wolves in sheep clothings for some years and it worked. Though she was too small to b my girl and that I never lov her, o am glad she now know y I did what I did. Mind u, I didn't touch her. I know some foul minds out here will start thinking I did.

1 Like

Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by rossychik(f): 9:30am On Feb 18, 2015
prelinctus:
Op, firstly it's corps members not corpers. Secondly, corps members are encouraged to marry one another. That's why there's a financial reward set aside for it.

How neva heard of a reward 4 it
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Etetejake(m): 9:32am On Feb 18, 2015
emrain:

you're just a self righteous pig. you do all sorts of things to make money, and you see other people doing the same then you have the guts to come here and criticise them.

Your mouth your own. I did all sort of things for money? I said your brain needs a mental checkup. I ain't criticizing anybody but it pain to c ppl behaving this way especially them married folks. Don't u get it? tomorrow u end up marrying one of those loose whores who will come to your house with one curse or the other. no one is rightouse but we shouldn't sin purposely.

1 Like

Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Etetejake(m): 9:35am On Feb 18, 2015
emrain:

you're just a self righteous pig. you do all sorts of things to make money, and you see other people doing the same then you have the guts to come here and criticise them.

Your mouth your own. I did all sort of things for money? I said your brain needs a mental checkup. I ain't criticizing anybody but it pain to c ppl behaving this way especially them married folks. Don't u get it? tomorrow u end up marrying one of those loose whores who will come to your house with one curse or the other. no one is rightouse but we shouldn't sin purposely. speeking of gut! no gut no glory. I av every right there is on nairaland to say what I wish to say, so far as it is acceptable by my heart and no one! I said no one noth even u can stop me. I can only b ban but will rise again with another Monika.

1 Like

Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Emeka71(m): 9:40am On Feb 18, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
All 'bout choice mmehn grin

Summarize all your points into one @OP____ SEX.
Fun.
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Etetejake(m): 9:40am On Feb 18, 2015
notoriousbabe:
What is shameful in two addults having sex?stop playing holier than thou game

bkx it is indiscriminatly done with the term " my last romp" and its never their last romp. Unless u mean orientation camp is serving your fatherland with your asset.
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Bimpe29: 9:43am On Feb 18, 2015
cry These are some of the major dark sides of National Youth Service Scheme. It is pathetic though, thinking of various evils the scheme are brewing on a daily basis. Is better scrapped and modify the scheme for more effectiveness. cry
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by wangdu: 9:47am On Feb 18, 2015
marvel5star:
Chai see flexing! Can't wait to serve my fatherland cheesy

hahaha na you sabi that one. which fatherland. don't forget that all immorals will end up in hell will there father.
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Etetejake(m): 10:04am On Feb 18, 2015
It is wen deprived of sex that u will know that girls av more sexual urge than guys. the law of sexual urge of female states that Bkx the easy access to their boyfriend is closed their urge becomes unbearable and they become loose,easy and cheap to any random being that possess a rod bellow to get an easy and cheap sex. This is also call female spiritual Congi. isolate a girl for just one week in a locked room she will av 2 months sex in a day wen she is freed. yet thy pretend the men ar the ones with the greatest urge. my friend have this landlord whose daughter always claim big girl bkx she is very beautiful. she never for once talk to my friend. Not until one day wen she came back home and nobody was at home. the compaound was so quite. furtunately for her my friend came outside and was surprise wen the so big beautiful girl greeted him. greeting led to another thing and to kissing then the game ended up in bed. surprise and unbelievable? I was also wen I first heard it. was it not that I saw how the two become so close after, I will still not blv. well, she later told my friend the reason. The reason that she was having a problem with her boyfriend for like a week and couldn't bear the urge any longer, hence the need to let off her guard and pride to get herself satisfied. they ar now great partners of friends with benefit. Thanks to Congi. my friend is now smilling everyday for dream well achieved.
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Sonsugar: 10:09am On Feb 18, 2015
it is wrong bad and shameful but lets not be quick to judging others cos we ourselves have skeletons too.
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by cityhood: 10:17am On Feb 18, 2015
It even worst self
That a male corper of a female friend of mine
Toasted her to the sense that he raper her badly without even using any condom self!!!

Some in camp even get the greatest reward of their lifes
While some hhhhhmmmnnn

Get their gretaiest regrets! Of their lifes!!!

Few get rewards!!!
But 60percent get. Regret just that camp period alone!

So tell me how on this earth just for you to meet a new person and suddenly you do it!

Even the people you know self are not even trust worthy! You cannot even know them patApata talkless of just few weeks!
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by popcykaylah(m): 10:26am On Feb 18, 2015
dstnd:
sex on parade ground? guy that one nah lie!!!!guy u done serve b4 or u still deh serve .even sex in camp is not permitted
see you...nysc camp ground na fucking avenue for corpers ..people mess up thier selves ...been happening since 00BC
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 18, 2015
shurlermoz:

Isele uku?! Abeg which year be that? *grabs stool*
lol... Nov Last year
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by nikkflexible(f): 11:11am On Feb 18, 2015
shadowgwalker:
it's not allowed but people still do it. it happens even in Kano camp where I served.
karaye camp..kusala dam grin
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by prelinctus: 11:12am On Feb 18, 2015
rossychik:

How neva heard of a reward 4 it
Yes, there is. You will need to apply for it, though, and get the necessary approvals. But you know the Nigerian factor na, you'll sweat before you get it( that's if you get it at all).
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Sharksblow(m): 11:15am On Feb 18, 2015
jeff1607:

I don't think they use dat site anymore,moreover there are no classrooms anymore
bros, in 2010 I say. that was where we used. I've forgotten the name of the school where our camp was.
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 18, 2015
AgapeCharis:
`Babe this your dp na die oooo grin grin

lovely dress sha wink

Thanks sweetie.
Is this the point I tell you my hubby bought it for me? kiss...yeayea

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 18, 2015
[quote author=MrOlai post=30824604][/quote]

Is this something new?

This has been in existence for ages
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Geebanks(m): 11:52am On Feb 18, 2015
It's not corps members, it's Corp members...
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 18, 2015

1 Like

Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 18, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Thanks sweetie.
He obviously has good eyes smiley

The Valentine dress owhia?
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 18, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Thanks sweetie.
Choiiiiiiiiiiii
Screen grabbed grin
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by babybuzx(f): 1:22pm On Feb 18, 2015
dstnd:
sex on parade ground? guy that one nah lie!!!!guy u done serve b4 or u still deh serve .even sex in camp is not permitted
I think u ve missed up something, sex on d parade ground not durin parade though. Anyone who tries dat ll be beaten like a boko haram by d soldiers on camp. u go reason first b u ve sex again in ur life
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by chibic(m): 1:38pm On Feb 18, 2015
Etetejake:
It is wen deprived of sex that u will know that girls av more sexual urge than guys. the law of sexual urge of female states that Bkx the easy access to their boyfriend is closed their urge becomes unbearable and they become loose,easy and cheap to any random being that possess a rod bellow to get an easy and cheap sex. This is also call female spiritual Congi. isolate a girl for just one week in a locked room she will av 2 months sex in a day wen she is freed. yet thy pretend the men ar the ones with the greatest urge. my friend have this landlord whose daughter always claim big girl bkx she is very beautiful. she never for once talk to my friend. Not until one day wen she came back home and nobody was at home. the compaound was so quite. furtunately for her my friend came outside and was surprise wen the so big beautiful girl greeted him. greeting led to another thing and to kissing then the game ended up in bed. surprise and unbelievable? I was also wen I first heard it. was it not that I saw how the two become so close after, I will still not blv. well, she later told my friend the reason. The reason that she was having a problem with her boyfriend for like a week and couldn't bear the urge any longer, hence the need to let off her guard and pride to get herself satisfied. they ar now great partners of friends with benefit. Thanks to Congi. my friend is now smilling everyday for dream well achieved.
my guy na so dem dey pretend all the time.dem go even dey do guy with sex as na only men need am but when their boyfriends/husbands are not around for a few weeks,that's when you'll know that they can't do without sex.wonder why a woman with class and richies will sleep with her driver or gateman? That's because the husband is not around.and leaving your woman for weeks/months due to the nature of your job means leaving her to sleep with other men.you can't trust them when there is distance between the both of you.I remember when a very close friend of mine was travelling to warri always trying to seetle some dispute.his babe was always in my place.the looks in her eyes were something else.I mean she'll literally be on the same couch with me and when the guy calls,she'll lie that she's in her room because the guy told her to stop visiting me at night always.the guy already knew she do come to my place cos of loneliness but if not for self control and the fact that that she's my friend's girl,I for enter o! I only thought about the effect it will have on my 5yrs friendship with the guy and I controlled myself.we were already talking dirty and sex..her body,boobs etc and she was enjoying it to the extent she asked me to tell her how I feel about her.her boyfriend is 10times richer than me and he last upto an hour(with enhancement sha) during sex.yet the babe wan cheat on him because he wasn't around momentarilly.
My brother's wife to be is serving now and I'm sure another guy will be screwing her over there.
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Macmilla(m): 2:05pm On Feb 18, 2015
nma24:
Fornication was very minimal during my camp days at issele-uku, Dem soldiers were Just too strict. That camp was Just too dry for my liking
Dry cos there was minimal strafing? shocked shocked shocked Hohohoho. Lwkmd
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Macmilla(m): 2:07pm On Feb 18, 2015
To the author of this thread, MrOlai.

Thou shall not judge, that ye may not be judged.
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by hugochuks60(m): 2:08pm On Feb 18, 2015
May God have mercy on we youths. This issue of sex in camp is just too much.
Remember he that destroys d temple of d lord, d lord shall also destroy him. if they knew d implications of sex, they won't be doing such.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps / Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick / Obi Cubana Dines With Corpers Serving in Oba A Week To His Mother's Burial.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.