Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,698 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Boko Haram Razes Bornu Emir's Palace, Kills Residents - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boko Haram Razes Bornu Emir's Palace, Kills Residents (773 Views)

Boko Haram Razes Down Another Chibok Village / Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl / Irate Youths Almost Killed Me At Emir’s Palace –ese's Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Razes Bornu Emir's Palace, Kills Residents by izonlucky01(m): 9:25pm On Feb 17, 2015
The Boko Haram insurgents have burnt down the palace of the Emir of Askira in Askira-Uba Local Government Area of Borno State, the spokesman for the youth vigilance group, Jubrin Gunda, said on Tuesday.
Speaking to our correspondent on the telephone, Gunda said the palace was attacked by the insurgents on Sunday night.
He said during the Sunday’s attack, the palace was razed by the terrorist sect.
He lamented that after beating a retreat on Sunday, the insurgents came back to Askira on Monday morning to continue their reign of terror as they burnt down other houses and killed scores of residents of the town.
Gunda added, “As of now, I cannot tell you the number of people killed but all I can say is that the palace of the emir was razed on Sunday by the insurgents at night. They equally returned to burn more houses in the town on Monday morning.
“At the moment, they are not in the town as they have fled back into the bushes and as such, you cannot say the town has been captured.”

Source :www.punchng.com/news/boko-haram-razes-borno-emirs-palace-kills-residents/
Re: Boko Haram Razes Bornu Emir's Palace, Kills Residents by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:28pm On Feb 17, 2015
E don dey reach everybody 1 by 1. Na so e go b till they say "NO" to boko haram & work with FG for the betterment of this country..
Re: Boko Haram Razes Bornu Emir's Palace, Kills Residents by izonlucky01(m): 9:31pm On Feb 17, 2015
I doubt if FG can stop this Boko haram before election lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Boko Haram Razes Bornu Emir's Palace, Kills Residents by simplemach(m): 9:32pm On Feb 17, 2015
Wow. Abi dem neve recieve this month allowance?
Re: Boko Haram Razes Bornu Emir's Palace, Kills Residents by elantraceey(f): 9:34pm On Feb 17, 2015
6weeks counting o

May the dead rest in peace.
Re: Boko Haram Razes Bornu Emir's Palace, Kills Residents by Emmafrancis: 10:05pm On Feb 17, 2015
Na wa
Re: Boko Haram Razes Bornu Emir's Palace, Kills Residents by Idiataqueen(f): 10:30pm On Feb 17, 2015
ummmmmmm
Re: Boko Haram Razes Bornu Emir's Palace, Kills Residents by seangy4konji: 4:30pm On Feb 20, 2015
I SERVED in this community and taught the emirs sons...May God help us all...

(1) (Reply)

White Police Officer Charged With Murder For Shooting Black Man 8X (photos) / Bus Driver Beaten And Injured By Policeman Along Lekki Toll Gate (photos) / How This Bad Guy Killed Many People, Including His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.