Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi (30945 Views)

President's Wife Aisha Presents Gifts To 1st Baby Born In 2017 In Abuja - Photos / Mugabe Fires His Chief Of Defense For Staring At His Wife's Behind - Photo / President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by komek(m): 7:11am On Feb 18, 2015
Ameachi, every reasonable Nigerian knew what happened. Your desperation has blinded you so much that you have traded your soul with the devil.

I told someone that Amaechi will come out to tell them that GEJ and his wife paid the hoodlums to carry out the shooting meanwhile Amaechi and his co- APC perpetuated the act in order to discredit the presidency.

Come to think of it, why did the shooting start before the leaders of the Party arrived? It should have happened during the campaign proper.

Amaechi I put it to u that u organised the bombing and shooting in Okrika to make it look like the First lady did it cos it was in her village. Continue the PPle of Rivers are watching you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by philips70(m): 7:12am On Feb 18, 2015
I believe the PDP governorship candidate of Katsina state will campaign peacefully in Daura and likewise same for the PDP candidate in Mrs Aisha's hometown in Adamawa. No threats or war. These actors are all from Rivers state and none is related to Buhari or Tinubu. They are brothers and will remain brothers. I would have understood a little if it was a presidential campaign train and I activate my sentimental traits like many of my brothers.

1 Like

Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by Dcaliphate(m): 7:12am On Feb 18, 2015
SmartChoices:

Lost or sacrificed?
anus brain, go and rest.
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by nigerianvenom(m): 7:12am On Feb 18, 2015
ameachi u area fool.was patience Jonathan also responsible for the fracas caused by apc supporters in kaduna,kano,etc?
we have been saying that apc is a party for thugs

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 18, 2015
I comment my reserve! But may God give those who thinking APC could be behind this attack brain!

3 Likes

Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by melomelo: 7:14am On Feb 18, 2015
The nigerian understood that Gov Amechi can not do without lies. He is full of negative info. Be careful.

1 Like

Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by LydiaBI(f): 7:16am On Feb 18, 2015
elantraceey:

To put the blame on another , they can do just anything to paint another bad .

How does that make sense to you? Amaechi or APC members disrupts its own party's rally just to blame it on PEJ who's not even a political office holder or a party candidate for any electoral position,if it's to blame it on a party's flagbearer then it'll make little sense or you think Amaechi is that stupid? Please think before you comment,APC can do better than your thought right now and Amaechi is a wise politician.

1 Like

Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by Joymichy(f): 7:16am On Feb 18, 2015
shininglite:
for sale?
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by Uncletony(m): 7:17am On Feb 18, 2015
SmartChoices:

Y? Logic too deep for you ko?

truly u are better ignored!! I pity ur innocent mother. Having carried such thing in her belly 4 9 terrible months ..sigh

1 Like

Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by Nobody: 7:18am On Feb 18, 2015
Frankmishael:
u r a taboo, do u live in pH? so stop splitting poo
Hmmm you go fear grammar!...y not type in pidgin ke?
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by stlaibrowne(m): 7:18am On Feb 18, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:
I knew he would say this... Actually, the woman is innocent.

The woman is not innocent she's patience
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by nationwide1(m): 7:18am On Feb 18, 2015
SmartChoices:
shocked the poster above has no balls in his scrotum.... How can one scatter his own rally....
Why do you reason in a backward fashion? Jonathan was attacked three times in the north and you APC said it was PDP supporters. So APC supporters can't attack themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by jonuel1(m): 7:19am On Feb 18, 2015
SmartChoices:
shocked the poster above has no balls in his scrotum.... How can one scatter his own rally....

And ur balls are crushed...
Why blame PEJ?

1 Like

Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by tempest69: 7:19am On Feb 18, 2015
Advertico:
Rumour has it that the shotters were paid APC agents. Duty was to cause violence so that pej will be blamed. And i reside in phc.
just as Goodluck financed his attacks in d north to make it look like APC. U get sense well well bro!!!!

2 Likes

Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by uchesino(m): 7:20am On Feb 18, 2015
Amaechi u ar a big fool, castrated southern mad dog. I hate dis idiot wit passion... Disgrace 2 us...mumu

1 Like

Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by Bluepamex: 7:21am On Feb 18, 2015
Advertico:
Rumour has it that the shotters were paid APC agents. Duty was to cause violence so that pej will be blamed. And i reside in phc.
Its a fact ,not a rumour.that's Amaechi stile of politic

1 Like

Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by Nobody: 7:21am On Feb 18, 2015
nationwide1:
Why do you reason in a backward fashion? Jonathan was attacked three times in the north and you APC said it was PDP supporters. So APC supporters can't attack themselves.
Oga GEJ or wike do not represent PDP
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by oliy24(m): 7:21am On Feb 18, 2015
Emmafrancis:
Everybody can tell that this isn't true. There is no way in hell that PDP or PEJ can be behind this, it serves no benefit.
Besides why go to such length when PDP is the clear favorite to win the state elections? . Or when accusations will always point to PDP if this kind of events happens??
Rivers State was a peaceful state until our governor join the party of thugs and touts. He has brought in ants infected firewoods. Any strange evil is possible with APC. Buhari bomb saga always comes to mind

I read a news last week about a guy being beaten to comma because he wore APC cap in a state consider as the pdp state,
Now imagine hosting apc campaign in the same city, what will happen?

This politicians are just dogs,
I still believe most of the violence are triggers by PDP, why was everything peaceful when GEJ has massive support from all part of Nigeria. But now that things look otherwise. Why all the killings,
Bleep Nigeria politics,

1 Like

Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by Nobody: 7:22am On Feb 18, 2015
nationwide1:
Blame GEJ and his militias

1 Like

Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by OLADD: 7:22am On Feb 18, 2015
Advertico:

Ameachi, a stoutly irresponsible governor, always stoking ember of crisis, abusing the president and his wife at any slight opportunity but expects peace to reign in his state.. Though violence should be condemned in entirety, we must also know that actions and reactions are equal and opposite. Moreover, the people of Bayelsa (Rivers state neighbour) had just lost 10 prominent indigenes, what stops Ameachi from rescheduling his party's campaign in the town of the president's wife? We are too insensitive and callous in this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by missionmex(m): 7:22am On Feb 18, 2015
lacasa:
Ofcourse it was the wife of Jesus of Otuoke

Wike is 100% thug

So, it's obvious they r the culprits!

#Dakuku4Rivers
#GMB2015

if someone eise disrespect the king of glory must u too? Get some sense please.
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by Uncletony(m): 7:22am On Feb 18, 2015
SmartChoices:

Lost or sacrificed?

Is that ur problem!. U must be having a realy hard times!..sigh. Continue digging u will soon fall inside d pit.

1 Like

Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by Redoil: 7:22am On Feb 18, 2015
Joymichy:
for sale?
as in ur signature do you have any makeover to add to ladies with fish brain or fowl brain so as to make them wiser for us men?
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by Chadso(m): 7:23am On Feb 18, 2015
What is this used 4cktard saying??

1 Like

Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 18, 2015
SmartChoices:

Hmmm you go fear grammar!...y not type in pidgin ke?
the grammar is good for u and all the APC e-rats

1 Like

Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 18, 2015
Uncletony:

Is that ur problem!. U must be having a realy hard times!..sigh. Continue digging u will soon fall inside d pit.
I have stopped digging as I can see you typing from a pit....a deep bottomless one.

1 Like

Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by Redoil: 7:24am On Feb 18, 2015
missionmex:
if someone eise disrespect the king of glory must u too? Get some sense please.
most of them toeing that line are mostly muslim

1 Like

Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 18, 2015
Frankmishael:
the grammar is good for u and all the APC e-rats
Am sure you're working towards your own Port Harcourt Degree... cheesy

1 Like

Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by nationwide1(m): 7:27am On Feb 18, 2015
SmartChoices:

Blame GEJ and his militias
Does GEJ have militants even in the north to attack his convoy? Ii still believe politics devoid of violence and abuse is epitome of civility and maturity.

1 Like

Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by chino11(m): 7:28am On Feb 18, 2015
Police should investigate ASAP!

1 Like

Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by butanep(m): 7:28am On Feb 18, 2015
Politicians always misbehaving and fooling themselves.

Can't we just have a peaceful rally & election process in Nigeria? Today is GEJ, tomorrow is GMB and another day it's either PEJ or Ameachi.

We Nigerians are tired of our clueless politicians and something urgent must be done to stop them. They use the security agent to their favour, even the military has become "toothless" in the face of some politicians. I weap for my dear Nation.

God may your will be done in this forth coming election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obasanjo, Ambode At 80th Birthday Of Adebutu / Wike & His Wife Attend Kumuyi's Crusade At Yakubu Gowon Stadium In Port Harcourt / Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.