Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

5 Ways To Get Her To Like You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Ways To Get Her To Like You (1551 Views)

South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast / Top 5 Ways To Impress Men / 5 Ways To Drive A Man Wild In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Ways To Get Her To Like You by OPIAjesus: 10:29pm On Feb 17, 2015
1. Make Yourself A High Quality
First she needs to see you as a high value
individual. The type of guy that doesn’t come along every day so she better act fast. You can demonstrate that you are the type of person by showing you live a high
quality lifestyle. A high quality lifestyle doesn’t mean you have to drink a millionaire champagne at the bar or Night club . It doesn’t come from fancy things you own or people you know, It’s much simpler than that. Things like great friends, ambition, and enjoying fun, interesting activities can all be signs of a high quality life.
2. Tell Her That Your Friends Are The Greatest
When you’re talking about your friends to a girl, mention them in a positive light. Bring up their positive characteristics loyalty, humor, adventures seeking, etc. Talk about them in a way that will make her want to meet them. Making Her Feel you surround yourself with quality, high value people shows that you are a high value person
yourself. It has the effect of making her feel that you’re interested in her. Interest means more when it comes from a guy who has high standards.
3. Don’t Rush Things
The worst thing you could do is rush things
along before they’re ready. This will make you seem like you’re Desperate or needy. Nice girls take a while to develop certain feelings about a guy, so give her time to adjust to you and to see if she wants to take it there with you. Make her feel relaxed and like she is in control. She will remember this if and when the two of you get into a relationship. When and if this happens, you
should allow her to keep her comfortable and in control.
4. Avoid Falling Into the Friend Zone
It’s a lot easier to fall into the friend zone than it is to get her to like you as a lover. If you’re not careful, you could end up having a long list of girlfriends who call you up and complain about the loves in their lives. To
avoid this, you should show her that you have your eye on that you are not clingy.
Pay Close Attention
The conversations you have with the girl you’re interested in should be an educational experience. Take notes in your brain and if you have to, write them down after you are alone. Or if you’re on the
phone, you can take note without her knowing.
5. Ask Her on a Date
By this time, you should know if she is
interested in you or not. She is likely waiting for you to ask her, so do it! Invite her to dinner, a show, or anywhere that you think she would enjoy. During your first date, make sure that she feels like the center of your world. This is the time to get more intimate with your conversations, but not too heavy.
http://ingeniouselite.blog.com/2015/02/17/ways-to-get-her-to-like-you/

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Get Her To Like You by valdetino(m): 10:35pm On Feb 17, 2015
Nice one Op
Re: 5 Ways To Get Her To Like You by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 17, 2015
pls, anybody help me see the weed wey fall from my hand?
Re: 5 Ways To Get Her To Like You by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:49pm On Feb 17, 2015
One way to get her fall for you=FAT POCKETS!!

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Get Her To Like You by princefunmmy(m): 11:02pm On Feb 17, 2015
Eh ehn
Re: 5 Ways To Get Her To Like You by OPIAjesus: 11:07pm On Feb 17, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
One way to get her fall for you=FAT POCKETS!!
Not everyone falls for fat pockets

at least Nairaland babes can attest to that cheesy tongue
Re: 5 Ways To Get Her To Like You by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 17, 2015
As a girl I have to say this post is spot on, especially no 1.
This might sound strange but I don't like it when a guy on a first date starts asking me where I want to go to just take me somewhere nice, lead the way, and pls don't tell me your having whatever am having. pls don't forget to brush your mouth. Am weird like that lol.

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Get Her To Like You by mcdonald59(m): 11:19pm On Feb 17, 2015
ohk...nid more comments from our gals hia
Re: 5 Ways To Get Her To Like You by OPIAjesus: 11:47pm On Feb 17, 2015
Nori:
As a girl I have to say this post is spot on, especially no 1.
This might sound strange but I don't like it when a guy on a first date starts asking me where I want to go to just take me somewhere nice, lead the way, and pls don't tell me your having whatever am having. pls don't forget to brush your mouth. Am weird like that lol.
fresh set of teeth after brushing for the first time in three years grin
Re: 5 Ways To Get Her To Like You by justmag(m): 11:53pm On Feb 17, 2015
I like how all these post about "how to get a girl, 10 ways to keep a girl, 20 ways to make her your girlfriend" and so on and so forth, they are all saying the same thing EXCEPT have a FAT WALLET.
Re: 5 Ways To Get Her To Like You by Nobody: 12:29am On Feb 18, 2015
justmag:
I like how all these post about "how to get a girl, 10 ways to keep a girl, 20 ways to make her your girlfriend" and so on and so forth, they are all saying the same thing EXCEPT have a FAT WALLET.
because if all you have is money with no class or suave all you get is hungry gold digging girls wanting to eat your money and then cheat on u with guys who have game but might be broke. But when you have all these with some cash u will have ladies eating at your feet! And a pool of high quality ladies to pick from.

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Get Her To Like You by justmag(m): 12:31am On Feb 18, 2015
Nori:
because if all you have is money with no class or suave all you get is hungry gold digging girls wanting to eat your money and then cheat on u with guys who have game but might be broke. But when you have all these with some cash u will have ladies eating at your feet! And a pool of high quality ladies to pick from.

These days...the password is still MONEY. class or no class. I have never dated a girl like that but i do know there are everywhere.
Re: 5 Ways To Get Her To Like You by OPIAjesus: 11:16am On Feb 18, 2015
justmag:

These days...the password is still MONEY. class or no class. I have never dated a girl like that but i do know there are everywhere.
if you have not dated Em gold diggers stop saying trash. Not every one is out for the money
Re: 5 Ways To Get Her To Like You by justmag(m): 11:58am On Feb 18, 2015
OPIAjesus:
if you have not dated Em gold diggers stop saying trash. Not every one is out for the money

read before you type. angry
Re: 5 Ways To Get Her To Like You by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 18, 2015
justmag:

this is where most guys get it wrong, yes money gets girl's attention no doubt, but if u don't have class honestly ur just going to get girls who love you for your money. I rather marry a guy who is comfortable and exposed than a rich man with no class, and most decent girls from good homes think this way.
Re: 5 Ways To Get Her To Like You by justmag(m): 5:45pm On Feb 18, 2015
Nori:
this is where most guys get it wrong, yes money gets girl's attention no doubt, but if u don't have class honestly ur just going to get girls who love you for your money. I rather marry a guy who is comfortable and exposed than a rich man with no class, and most decent girls from good homes think this way.

I agree. But there are more gold diggers in circulation than the nigerian voters card.

(1) (Reply)

********************* / Why Are Some Girls Like This / Qualities/Things That Can Make A Girl Accept Your Relationship Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.