Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

What Diseases Run In Your Family? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Diseases Run In Your Family? (3691 Views)

Men: How To Introduce Wife No.2 To Your Family / Wish Your Family Happy New Year The Mathematical Way. [must See] / Wow! Married Men When Last Did You Cook For Your Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Diseases Run In Your Family? by zeezahbee(f): 1:42am On Feb 20, 2015
onila:
lol genotype

many pple are scared of marrying SS

glad these days, most African countries dont allow AS and AS get married
your country don't have a say in who you choose to be your partner. only you or your family can decide.
Re: What Diseases Run In Your Family? by onila(f): 2:32am On Feb 20, 2015
zeezahbee:
your country don't have a say in who you choose to be your partner. only you or your family can decide.
where are you from

sickle cell is only in Africa
not in Europe, Asia or America

because of this our primitive way of thinking
thats why we have the dumb sickness that cld have been removed long time ago

do you know its a miracle for sickle cell patients to live past 25 years of age
what the point of being sick all the time throughout your life

no point bringing a child to suffer to the world

In Nigeria no church will agree to marry you when they find out yr AS and AS
and yr family wldnt agree
Re: What Diseases Run In Your Family? by zeezahbee(f): 2:49am On Feb 20, 2015
a
Re: What Diseases Run In Your Family? by zeezahbee(f): 3:01am On Feb 20, 2015
onila:
where are you from

NIGERIA
onila:

sickle cell is only in Africa
not in Europe, Asia or America
SICKLE cell is not a country thing , it is in blood from birth. coming of two AS together. sickle cell is even so much in the USA
onila:
because of this our primitive way of thinking
thats why we have the dumb sickness that cld have been removed long time ago
take a chill pill madam, if you do not know anything, use google. I know what I am talking about. only a plonker will say sickle cell is an Africa thing.
onila:
do you know its a miracle for sickle cell patients to live past 25 years of age
sickle cell can live more than 25 years. get your facts right.
onila:
no point bringing a child to suffer to the world
that is the couple decision to make. I know people that went into it. it could be avoided if you also got good info and 100% medical attention
onila:
In Nigeria no church will agree to marry you when they find out yr AS and AS
and yr family wldnt agree
I will still say it, a lot of people still get married AS/AS and family still agree to it. it is an individual decision to take. so stop generalizing.
Re: What Diseases Run In Your Family? by onila(f): 3:07am On Feb 20, 2015
zeezahbee:
NIGERIA SICKLE cell is not a country thing , it is in blood from birth. coming of two AS together. sickle cell is even so much in the USAtake a chill pill madam, if you do not know anything, use google. I know what I am talking about. only a plonker will say sickle cell is an Africa thing.sickle cell can live more than 25 years. get your facts right. that is the couple decision to make. I know people that went into it. it could be avoided if you also got good info and 100% medical attentionI will still say it, a lot of people still get married AS/AS and family still agree to it. it is an individual decision to take. so stop generalizing.

I know many sickle cell pple who didn't live up to 25

all my sickle cell fiends I know, fall sick all the time
whats the point
Re: What Diseases Run In Your Family? by illicit(m): 6:39am On Feb 20, 2015
onila:

I know many sickle cell pple who didn't live up to 25

all my sickle cell fiends I know, fall sick all the time
whats the point
onila, dont u know any normal people?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Easy Steps To Living A Peaceful Life. / My Mom Says "no" To Every Girl I Introduce To Her As Fiancee At 32 / Thank God He Saved Me From The Hands Of Ritualist In Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.