Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,877 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Jesus Was A Black Man - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Was A Black Man (93070 Views)

Joshua Iginla Visits Holy Sepulchre Where Jesus Was Crucified & Buried (pics) / This Verses In The Bible Shows Jesus Was Not Crucified / If Jesus Was God, Why Did He Not Know When He Would Return?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by Horus(m): 11:52pm On Mar 09, 2015
AmunRaOlodumare:

As everything in science we based on our opinion with the data currently available. I already lay it down in another post in this thread. Jesus spoke a language not spoken by African people (as the new testament is not originally written in an African language). He lived in a region where most people were not African. His followers and those who wrote his mythical history in written form were not African people. The bible is not written in an African language or by African people. Ancient Egyptians themselves depicted people from Palestine and West Asia as pale white Semitic people. Anthropological continuity also demonstrate they were not African people even before Jesus was born (artifacts, human remains, etc).

Culturally, the christian religion is unlike anything found in Africa (or in the rest of the world for that matter). But is mostly related to Judaism. A Jewish/Semitic religious system. Jesus himself was a Jew and professed only to the Jews (Matthew 15:24) according to their own mythology.

Only crazy racist and conspiracy theory involving stealing modern Jewish people their history and their religious legacy can explain otherwise. That's not science, it's only absurdity.

This Yashua (Jesus) have nothing to do with religion, he was not religious, he never tell anyone to create a religion, he never teached religion and he never tell anyone to become religious. So why are you mixing his teaching with religion?. You do the same mistake that all religious do, they simply hijacked his teaching to create a religion. Now you seem to confuse the pale skinned so-called jew (Ashkenazi) who live in the "state of Israel" today with the original Israelites who lived 2000 years ago in the land israel.

To see the difference between the two groups you have to read Revelation 3:9

Revelation 3:9 (King James Bible)

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

As you can see their bible in Revelation 3:9 warn you by revealing to you who are the impostors who pretends to be someone else in order to deceive others. The so-called Jews never refer to themselves as Hebrews; it's Israeli or Jewish. These words, Jewish or Israeli are not in the scriptures. These terms are used because they know that they are not the original Israelites. That's why they never say that they live in the land Israel, instead they use the term, the "State of Israel" (created in May 14, 1948). The word "Jew" itself was a nickname for one of the black tribes of Judah (Genesis 29:31-35); and other people (Go-Ee, Gentiles), who were not Hebrews, but managed to adopt the way of life of the black tribe of Judah.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by gatiano(m): 8:34pm On Mar 10, 2015
Wake them up brother! You have just added to my degree of Knowledge. Thankyou.
Horus:

This Yashua (Jesus) have nothing to do with religion, he was not religious, he never tell anyone to create a religion, he never teached religion and he never tell anyone to become religious. So why are you mixing his teaching with religion?. You do the same mistake that all religious do, they simply hijacked his teaching to create a religion. Now you seem to confuse the pale skinned so-called jew (Ashkenazi) who live in the "state of Israel" today with the original Israelites who lived 2000 years ago in the land israel.

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

As you can see their bible in Revelation 3:9 warn you by revealing to you who are the impostors who pretends to be someone else in order to deceive others. The so-called Jews never refer to themselves as Hebrews; it's Israeli or Jewish. These words, Jewish or Israeli are not in the scriptures. These terms are used because they know that they are not the original Israelites. That's why they never say that they live in the land Israel, instead they use the term, the "State of Israel" (created in May 14, 1948). The word "Jew" itself was a nickname for one of the black tribes of Judah (Genesis 29:31-35); and other people (Go-Ee, Gentiles), who were not Hebrews, but managed to adopt the way of life of the black tribe of Judah.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by MrPresident1: 9:40pm On Mar 10, 2015
Horus:

GooseBaba aka GooseBaby come and read o.

Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by GooseBaba: 12:08am On Mar 11, 2015
[quote author=MrPresident1 post=31499993][/quote]

Wetin consign me consign wetin ra.pist dey bank on to forcefully tear Oyinbo woman panties come ravish her honey pot in the name of salvation..

In no way did I doubt the existence of black Hebrews. You as a bloody Nigerian, you are only a hebrew by personal convictions And you dey here dey carry chest.. Abeg park well..
Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by MrPresident1: 4:08pm On Mar 11, 2015
GooseBaba:

Wetin consign me consign wetin ra.pist dey bank on to forcefully tear Oyinbo woman panties come ravish her honey pot in the name of salvation..

In no way did I doubt the existence of black Hebrews. You as a bloody Nigerian, you are only a hebrew by personal convictions And you dey here dey carry chest.. Abeg park well..

GooseBaby, Phenotypic contiguity and cultural assimilation has blurred the lines so much that it is now difficult to identify lineage Israel among the black people, But God knows. The dichotomy of Israel and gentile is, however, no longer relevant in any form whatsoever because in Christ, all are reconciled to God.

But one sure marker is this, if you are having deep insights into the Word of God at this time, you must be Israel. Because all the Firstfruits are Israel.
Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by GooseBaba: 4:37pm On Mar 11, 2015
MrPresident1:

GooseBaby, Phenotypic contiguity and cultural assimilation has blurred the lines so much that it is now difficult to identify lineage Israel among the black people, But God knows. The dichotomy of Israel and gentile is, however, no longer relevant in any form whatsoever because in Christ, all are reconciled to God.

But one sure marker is this, if you are having deep insights into the Word of God at this time, you must be Israel. Because all the Firstfruits are Israel.

But a very important marker to show that one is lineage Israel, is having deep insights into the Word, the Bible, at such a time as this.

According to your personal convictions ba?..... Guy park well... grin

Go tell that to all your EX hebrew isrealites that are convinced they are something else... Abegiii, comot make i see road.

Abi you will be personally convinced that they were never a real hebrew or the devil got to them.. grin
Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by MrPresident1: 4:50pm On Mar 11, 2015
GooseBaba:

According to your personal convictions ba?..... Guy park well... grin

Go tell that to all your EX hebrew isrealites that are convinced they are something else... Abegiii, comot make i see road.

Abi you will be personally convinced that they were never a real hebrew or the devil got to them.. grin

Me I don tell you my own, your problem be say you no sabi juxtapose Bible with history and even current affairs. But its not your fault sha, only God gives this gift, and it comes first to the firstfruits. All other peoples' eyes will open when Christ returns.

GooseBaby, if you are doing anything at this time that is bad, abeg repent and fear God o. Time done run out. grin

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by vooks: 4:54pm On Mar 11, 2015
Negroes jostling for a piece of history like that would make Ebola,famine, civil war and legendary ret@rdness disappear

MrPresident1:

Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by MrPresident1: 5:02pm On Mar 11, 2015
I civilized your fathers. I thought your fathers everything they ever knew. I am devolved now, but I will rise again, I am already risen sef.
I will punish you for your sins against me.

vooks:
Negroes jostling for a piece of history like that would make Ebola,famine, civil war and legendary ret@rdness disappear

Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by gatiano(m): 5:20pm On Mar 11, 2015
Actually yes, the history will help, we will get all of it, once we do, within 3 years, there won't be anything again as small as a cough or headache among the black people ever again.
vooks:

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by GooseBaba: 5:34pm On Mar 11, 2015
MrPresident1:

Me I don tell you my own, your problem be say you no sabi juxtapose Bible with history and even current affairs. But its not your fault sha, only God gives this gift, and it comes first to the firstfruits. All other peoples' eyes will open when Christ returns.

GooseBaby, if you are doing anything at this time that is bad, abeg repent and fear God o. Time done run out. grin

Bros, it all boils down to personal convictions... Nothing more nothing less.

In order to juxtapose the bible with history you have to be convinced that the bible is worthy of its claims. That's the reason you (Mr looking forward to have edomite women as sex slaves in the name of divine salvation) do not juxtapose the quran with your history. But the adherents of nation of islam do.

The question remains "whose convictions is absolute "

Meanwhile, time don run out for your god, people don dey ask questions.. Katakata don burst your god must confess... grin
Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by GooseBaba: 5:37pm On Mar 11, 2015
MrPresident1:
I civilized your fathers. I thought your fathers everything they ever knew. I am devolved now, but I will rise again, I am already risen sef.
I will punish you for your sins against me.

Empty claims, empty threats...!! E don tell wey your god dey threaten people anyhow.. But still una still dey fear devil... grin
Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by gatiano(m): 7:27pm On Mar 11, 2015
Pay no attention to the dude, He might as well be a Hebrew in forgetful mode. i don't know what concerns Urhobo with Ethiopia calling a whole two local government districts Ethiope west and Ethiope east.
MrPresident1:

3 Likes

Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by vooks: 7:43pm On Mar 11, 2015
Negro may flap gums 24/7 but it don't change nothing

Start thinking, you was made to think not to whine and hallucinate

gatiano:
Actually yes, the history will help, we will get all of it, once we do, within 3 years, there won't be anything again as small as a cough or headache among the black people ever again.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by gatiano(m): 8:43pm On Mar 11, 2015
You're white right? i'm sorry for your eventual extinction. we tried, we sent you a lot of scientists to help you out, we inspired you so that you can make good for yourselves. All those bible teachings, do you think they were religion? NO! they were to help you live a more civilized society where two men wouldn't be stucking it behind each other. but the greatest fall to white people is not even pride surprisingly, It was GREED! Now you are slated for extinction. Well your daddies have established nuclear weapon all over the strategic location on earth, thinking in their minds that they would blow it all up or destroy it all, i got news for you. Even if you do, WARRI MAN GO STILL DEY HAIL "AREA",but you can't. BLACKMAN WILL STILL BE HERE. HE created the things your people(non-blacks) make junks out of. Go to sleep, find peace and live with the fact that we will take what is ours.

I hope you undertand the phrase "go to sleep" ask your white daddy, he knows.
vooks:
Negro may flap gums 24/7 but it don't change nothing

Start thinking, you was made to think not to whine and hallucinate

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by GooseBaba: 9:28pm On Mar 11, 2015
gatiano:
Pay no attention to the dude, He might as well be a Hebrew in forgetful mode. i don't know what concerns Urhobo with Ethiopia calling a whole two local government districts Ethiope west and Ethiope east.

When i say you be slowpoke na, you go begin dey vex come dey shout say devil dey pursue you.

Read that nonsense wey you write. Anything to score cheap points...
Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by gatiano(m): 9:36pm On Mar 11, 2015
laugh wan kill me xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxax. Hebrew man in forgetful mode. Omi Eje Jesu on your head to deliver you from water reptilians not water spirits. xaxaxaxaxaxaxax
GooseBaba:

When i say you be slowpoke na, you go begin dey vex come dey shout say devil dey pursue you.

Read that nonsense wey you write. Anything to score cheap points...

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by GooseBaba: 9:59pm On Mar 11, 2015
gatiano:

laugh wan kill me xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxax. Hebrew man in forgetful mode. Omi Eje Jesu on your head to deliver you from water reptilians not water spirits. xaxaxaxaxaxaxax

You're nothing but a glorified ediot for a blackman. Now tell me, what has government political zoning got to do with your demented stance on sleeping Hebrews, water spirits and human sacrifice of Jesu..!!?

I tell you say you don dey run mad, you dey there dey form sleeping slowpoke... cheesy
Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by gatiano(m): 10:01pm On Mar 11, 2015
xaxaxaxaxxa. Goosebaby in forgetful mode.
GooseBaba:

You're nothing but a glorified ediot for a blackman. Now tell me, what has government political zoning got to do with your demented stance on sleeping Hebrews, water spirits and human sacrifice of Jesu..!!?

I tell you say you don dey run mad, you dey there dey form sleeping slowpoke... cheesy
Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by GooseBaba: 10:21pm On Mar 11, 2015
gatiano:
xaxaxaxaxxa. Goosebaby in forgetful mode.

Exactly all you do is regurgitate. Never original..

slowpoke of the highest order.. Tufia..!!!
Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by gatiano(m): 10:31pm On Mar 11, 2015
shift body
GooseBaba:

Exactly all you do is regurgitate. Never original..

slowpoke of the highest order.. Tufia..!!!
Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by vooks: 5:12am On Mar 12, 2015
Start thinking
gatiano:
You're white right? i'm sorry for your eventual extinction. we tried, we sent you a lot of scientists to help you out, we inspired you so that you can make good for yourselves. All those bible teachings, do you think they were religion? NO! they were to help you live a more civilized society where two men wouldn't be stucking it behind each other. but the greatest fall to white people is not even pride surprisingly, It was GREED! Now you are slated for extinction. Well your daddies have established nuclear weapon all over the strategic location on earth, thinking in their minds that they would blow it all up or destroy it all, i got news for you. Even if you do, WARRI MAN GO STILL DEY HAIL "AREA",but you can't. BLACKMAN WILL STILL BE HERE. HE created the things your people(non-blacks) make junks out of. Go to sleep, find peace and live with the fact that we will take what is ours.

I hope you undertand the phrase "go to sleep" ask your white daddy, he knows.
Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by gatiano(m): 9:57am On Mar 12, 2015
We do not just think, we use our minds.
vooks:

Start thinking

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by MrPresident1: 1:34pm On Mar 12, 2015
GooseBaba:

Empty claims, empty threats...!! E don tell wey your god dey threaten people anyhow.. But still una still dey fear devil... grin

I don tell you my own. E go do you and many others, stubborn, recalcitrant, and pigheaded like you, like American action film. grin

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by GooseBaba: 2:58pm On Mar 12, 2015
MrPresident1:

I don tell you my own. E go do you and many others, stubborn, recalcitrant, and pigheaded like you, like American action film. grin

E don tey wey chicken heads like you don dey recite this poem..my guy Nothing dey happen.. Go drink water and calm your fear fear.. grin
Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by vooks: 7:38pm On Mar 12, 2015
What else would you use your mind for?

Think Negro

gatiano:
We do not just think, we use our minds.
Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by MrPresident1: 7:54pm On Mar 12, 2015
GooseBaba:

E don tey wey chicken heads like you don dey recite this poem..my guy Nothing dey happen.. Go drink water and calm your fear fear.. grin

Proverbs 22:3
A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself: but the simple pass on, and are punished.
Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by gatiano(m): 7:56pm On Mar 12, 2015
Smart, Yet you have no idea.

vooks:
What else would you use your mind for?

Think Negro

Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by GooseBaba: 10:02pm On Mar 12, 2015
MrPresident1:

Proverbs 22:3
A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself: but the simple pass on, and are punished.

Na you quote scriptures oh. That means to say, the coming of your god is evil. No worry the koboko wey we go take flog that evil dey dry for sun... undecided

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by macof(m): 11:21pm On Mar 12, 2015
GooseBaba:

Na you quote scriptures oh. That means to say, the coming of your god is evil. No worry the koboko wey we go take flog that evil dey dry for sun... undecided

grin grin
Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by MrPresident1: 9:31pm On Mar 13, 2015
GooseBaba:

They day of God is the day of judgment for wicked, recalcitrant, willful, stubborn, and reprobate children. The day of judgment is upon us; it will come without warning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by GooseBaba: 9:53pm On Mar 13, 2015
MrPresident1:

They day of God is the day of judgment for wicked, recalcitrant, willful, stubborn, and reprobate children. The day of judgment is upon us; it will come without warning.

Shey na that one, Ok na no wahala, we dey here dey wait your god. I hope say your most high fit afford bus ticket, because E don tey wey we the willfully stubborn don dey wait.

When him land the first slap when him go receive go come without warning....

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) / Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men / Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.