Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Jesus Was A Black Man - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Was A Black Man (93100 Views)

Joshua Iginla Visits Holy Sepulchre Where Jesus Was Crucified & Buried (pics) / This Verses In The Bible Shows Jesus Was Not Crucified / If Jesus Was God, Why Did He Not Know When He Would Return?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by AfricasSon: 11:24pm On Mar 15, 2015
While i see where you're trying to get at I agree and also partly disagree yes It is true if you go back in biblical and Qur'anic and even Judaic scriptures or text and even historical text the descendants of Noah Ham,Shem,Japeth are all described as being of darkskin which is how I usually define black as and it's also known that the descendants of ham and shems lines intermarried exclusively until they were indistinguishable as was seen when moses was raised as an Egyptian despite being an Israelite and even the story of Jesus and his family blending in amongst the Egyptians now i don't but into the negro caucasian and mongoloid bs because it has no historical meaning and background. I don't believe that anyone group of people have a monopoly on features its just human features and being that Africa itself is the cradle of mankind it makes sense that Jesus is a descendant of Africans as well and honestly science and scriptures go hand and hand and can both actually beneifit each other so yes he is a dark skinned or brown skinned man similar to people you would see in yemen and on the country side of Saudi arabia living a more nomadic life but not black african in the sense you are thinking of just thought i would drop in with my opinion.
Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by sukkot: 8:31am On Mar 25, 2015
Setaje:
All I know is the ancient Egyptians were black. When jesus was taken to Egypt, if he was white skinned, he would have easily been known. Your guess is as good as mine. Always felt jesus was black. Thanks to Obadiah. Aka sukkot kiss
oh yes hun. almost everyone in the bible is black. till the white man took over and whitewashed history. scripture did say he would be let lose for a little season to go and deceive the world. how are ya ? SAI BUHARII grin
Re: Jesus Was A Black Man by Horus(m): 8:59pm On Apr 05, 2017

Notice the Black-Skinned Virgin Mary and infant Jesus

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) / Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men / Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.