Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

CIA And Mossad Are Behind Boko Haram And ISIL, Says Sudan President - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CIA And Mossad Are Behind Boko Haram And ISIL, Says Sudan President (46446 Views)

Meet Aisha Wakil (mama Boko Haram) The Igbo Woman Behind Boko Haram / Meet The People Behind Boko Haram Defeat (pics) / Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CIA And Mossad Are Behind Boko Haram And ISIL, Says Sudan President by Weah96: 1:25pm On Feb 18, 2015
Bashir has been indicted by the international court. He must be a fool.

How can a sitting president be indicted by a foreign court? His peers have no respect for him, obviously.
Re: CIA And Mossad Are Behind Boko Haram And ISIL, Says Sudan President by mustymatic(m): 1:31pm On Feb 18, 2015
limamintruth:

Why am i not surprised.
Another poorly presented conspiracy theory from a pathetic muslim; smh
The truth doesn't need multiple edited versions... stop deceiving yaself na

Re: CIA And Mossad Are Behind Boko Haram And ISIL, Says Sudan President by kay1one2(m): 1:34pm On Feb 18, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

Sure, Hitler too.

Aha, I never knew there was a gentleman's agreement about carrying terrorism beyond certain time frames grin.

Go and find out who joshua was before talking crap!
Re: CIA And Mossad Are Behind Boko Haram And ISIL, Says Sudan President by siegfried99(m): 1:34pm On Feb 18, 2015
blaqoracle:
you are too unlearned to understand what this president is saying.

If I call u a foolish person now, they'll say I'm insulting ppl..

Just tell me u are jealous tongue, since I didn't quote u, can u kindly mind ur biz tongue
Re: CIA And Mossad Are Behind Boko Haram And ISIL, Says Sudan President by kay1one2(m): 1:35pm On Feb 18, 2015
mustymatic:

Only muslims love terrorists! All the same thing so you don't have excuses when you're spending eternity in hell!
Re: CIA And Mossad Are Behind Boko Haram And ISIL, Says Sudan President by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 18, 2015
bushdoc9919:
Oh yeah?

This is the man who blames his country's long civil war on Zionists. Not on the centuries of discrimination, enslavement and bigoted behaviour perpetrated by the North on the African South....which led to the split.(And for those of you looking for parallels to Nigeria....forget it. Igbos and Yorubas are not being forced to speak Hausa or Arabic at home yet).

In my opinion.....Africans should stop blaming the West. We know the cause of Boko Haram....bad government, religious bigotry, poor youth development policies, and a oil sick economy that stifles employment and creativity....and leads to a loss of value for proper education and a large mass of unemployed youth. And our education system is in a mess....it just trains clerks, not problem solvers.

And in Nigeria....both the PDP govt in Abuja and the Borno State govt have done nothing to address those problems. And APC is saying they will dash the youth money....with no idea where the money is going to come from....or who will fund the programme.(Instead of giving them youth skills).

There has to be change....and it starts with developing an oil free economy like China, South Korea , Germany and Japan. Let us stop fooling ourselves. We are not a rich country. We are a poor country of tribalist bigots who fight every day for oil money that we do not have. Until Nigeria industrializes....we will forever have Boko Haram. No matter how many schools are built, or how many youths are on allawee from govt...Nigeria must industrialize. Or else we shall continue to suffer the vagaries of being a dutch diseased economy with endless youth crises.

Oil is a curse. No be lie o!
Thumbs up
Re: CIA And Mossad Are Behind Boko Haram And ISIL, Says Sudan President by limamintruth: 1:37pm On Feb 18, 2015
mustymatic:

Oh, so baseless conspiracy theories propagated by pathetic islamists like yourself are now truths rights? undecided

Why am i not surprise; gullible islamist you are, just like your kind. tongue
Re: CIA And Mossad Are Behind Boko Haram And ISIL, Says Sudan President by mustymatic(m): 1:42pm On Feb 18, 2015
kay1one2:

Only muslims love terrorists! All the same thing so you don't have excuses when you're spending eternity in hell!
Let's talk abt d truth na...I mean the multiple Bibles, who knows wat n wat hav bn removed or added to suit ur lives now...following Jesus abi? If Jesus died, who is running the world now?
and by the way terrorists are not loved... redefine terrorism
Re: CIA And Mossad Are Behind Boko Haram And ISIL, Says Sudan President by mustymatic(m): 1:44pm On Feb 18, 2015
limamintruth:

Oh, so baseless conspiracy theories propagated by pathetic islamists like yourself are now truths rights? undecided

Why am i not surprise; gullible islamist you are, just like your kind. tongue

You hav bn brainwashed... Conspiracy theories do exist, the Americans kno beta
Re: CIA And Mossad Are Behind Boko Haram And ISIL, Says Sudan President by kay1one2(m): 1:46pm On Feb 18, 2015
mustymatic:

Let's talk abt d truth na...I mean the multiple Bibles, who knows wat n wat hav bn removed or added to suit ur lives now...following Jesus abi? If Jesus died, who is running the world now?
and by the way terrorists are not loved... redefine terrorism

Why not read one of them and also a brief history of the english language from victorian era to the present day and maybe if your iq is within normal range you might desist from further folly!
Re: CIA And Mossad Are Behind Boko Haram And ISIL, Says Sudan President by kay1one2(m): 1:48pm On Feb 18, 2015
mustymatic:

Mohammed is in hell perishing! You're simply on your way to join him as you think you can attain righteousness by your self centered efforts instead of getting God's help in Jesus!
Re: CIA And Mossad Are Behind Boko Haram And ISIL, Says Sudan President by limamintruth: 1:59pm On Feb 18, 2015
mustymatic:

Hey mister, dont expect me to waste my precious time in educating you about the fallacies of the numerous conspiracy theories being propagated by your fellow islamists. sad

(And since its obvious you muslims are so dumb & gullible; no wonder you lot agree that foreigners can manipulate you to kill yourselves),
You can as well believe the following theory by your bro. while at it cheesy

GenBuhari:
You are probably a white racist pretending to be African .
mu..mu
Re: CIA And Mossad Are Behind Boko Haram And ISIL, Says Sudan President by mustymatic(m): 2:09pm On Feb 18, 2015
kay1one2:

Mohammed is in hell perishing! You're simply on your way to join him as you think you can attain righteousness by your self centered efforts instead of getting God's help in Jesus!
I tot u said Jesus died, whic one
Re: CIA And Mossad Are Behind Boko Haram And ISIL, Says Sudan President by mustymatic(m): 2:13pm On Feb 18, 2015
limamintruth:

Hey mister, dont expect me to waste my precious time in educating you about the fallacies of the numerous conspiracy theories being propagated by your fellow islamists. sad

(And since its obvious you muslims are so dumb & gullible; no wonder you lot agree that foreigners can manipulate you to kill yourselves),
You can as well believe the following theory by your bro. while at it cheesy

mu..mu
And who says it's only Muslims, u get paid to kill, mumu....and Don't think a Muslim posted d pic below

Re: CIA And Mossad Are Behind Boko Haram And ISIL, Says Sudan President by Oklander: 2:45pm On Feb 18, 2015
UnimkeAk:

Oga; it is who is getting him wrong; we know the CIA are a dubious lot, but if there weren't loop holes in the koran that supports jihad and killing, the CIA won't be able to use them, if that is even the case.

Its not really about education, bcause educated muslims are the ones spear heading terrorism in the world, the problem is the religious ideology.

Its clear you no not much of the religious ideology, Following your logic will definitely generate a back and forth arguments.
Re: CIA And Mossad Are Behind Boko Haram And ISIL, Says Sudan President by obstead200(m): 2:51pm On Feb 18, 2015
Oklander:
Oga, it seems to me that you are deliberately getting it wrong. Do you think a WHITE CIA or a mossad agent would dress like an American or an Israelite do and supply other people weapons to kill themselves? The connection is easy, they would most probably have a middleman who has no religion or most definitely not a Muslim or even among themselves(CIA or Mossad) who would act and dress like one and make a contact. With the intelligence at their disposal, it is easy for them to brainwash the ignorant ones.
may God bless u mightily for ur level of common sense. The sudanese president has some valid points and i've always fully shared the same view on the issue.

1 Like

Re: CIA And Mossad Are Behind Boko Haram And ISIL, Says Sudan President by tecmon: 3:01pm On Feb 18, 2015
siegfried99:
Which type of weed this man take undecided

grin
He smokes potomacustan ganja weed, its worse than taliban opium, it make one see only the reverse of reality. the type makes some bust headed mofo rise up one day and declare he is a god, and other types of halucinations shocked
Re: CIA And Mossad Are Behind Boko Haram And ISIL, Says Sudan President by NovusHomo(m): 3:07pm On Feb 18, 2015
Volksfuhrer:

Stop being naive, it is possible! When people talk about the CIA, what comes to the minds of people like you is, 'ah Americans!'

Look, your president or supreme court justice or chief of defence staff could be a CIA agent and you would still be clueless about it. They recruit anybody using any means, not excluding blackmail in extreme cases. You know nothing about this people, and yet you feel you know a lot about what they can do or not do.

You see, the CIA only need to recruit a trusted radical leader who will direct his followers to commit atrocities because they believe it's a just cause, not knowing they are living out a CIA script! Oops! I've said too much already! But I believe you now get the drift.

The most sensible comment so far. In the specific case of Nigeria, corruption among high level politicians and public officials is the weapon of blackmail. That was why, when Johnathan said "America will know...", I chuckled wondering if at all the president actually knew the irony of his statement.
Re: CIA And Mossad Are Behind Boko Haram And ISIL, Says Sudan President by tolexy007(m): 3:09pm On Feb 18, 2015
Oklander:
Because Mosad is run mainly by Israel.
Am surprise muslims country always blame thier woe on USA and Isreal,even wen isreal dont no if they exist
Re: CIA And Mossad Are Behind Boko Haram And ISIL, Says Sudan President by NovusHomo(m): 3:11pm On Feb 18, 2015
GBTYO:

I dey craze...

I have no Muslim friend cheesy

The making of a crusader.
Re: CIA And Mossad Are Behind Boko Haram And ISIL, Says Sudan President by NovusHomo(m): 3:15pm On Feb 18, 2015
tolexy007:

mr Man y do u have to mention isreal as an example?

Why not, is MOSSAD not Isreal?
Re: CIA And Mossad Are Behind Boko Haram And ISIL, Says Sudan President by scotz101(m): 3:33pm On Feb 18, 2015
AfroBlue:
[b]BH news ..... from liveleak.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FENPN6eVblQ

CIA and Mossad are behind Boko Haram and ISIL, says Sudan president

image: http://edge.liveleak.com/80281E/u/u/ll2/hd_video_icon.jpg

The President of Sudan has warned that the fight against jihadist extremism must engage militants on an ideological level, and not solely concentrate on military action against them.

Omar al-Bashir was speaking exclusively to euronews in the week that ISIL released a video purporting to show the execution of 21 Egyptian citizens – an act that spurred Egypt into launching airstrikes against ISIL targets in neighbouring Libya.

Who is Omar al-Bashir?
Born in 1944 when Sudan was under Anglo-Egpytian control.
Pursued a military career and served in the Egyptian army in the Arab-Israeli war in 1973. He was also involved in the fighting against armed groups from southern Sudan in the early days of the civil war.
Took control of Sudan, then Africa’s largest country, in a military coup in 1989, later appointing himself president.
Became the first sitting head of state to be indicted by the International Criminal Court on charges of mass killing and rape in Darfur.
He warned that simply using violence against young radicals who fight with organisations like ISIL and al-Qaeda could lead to even more extremism.

“Our policy has been largely succesful, after we arrest these young people we bring a group of young scholars to engage in dialogue with them about their thoughts, and we succeed to bring a lot of them back from their radical ideas”.

Omar al-Bashir said that America’s CIA and Israel’s Mossad are behind group Boko Haram and ISIL.

“I said CIA and the Mossad stand behind these organisations. There is no Muslim who would carry out such acts.”

The full interview will be broadcast on The Global Conversation on euronews tomorrow, Wednesday (February 17).

http://www.euronews.com/2015/02/16/cia-and-mossad-are-behind-boko-haram-and-isil-says-sudan-president

just another Stupid Dictator like Ayatolla of Iran and Putin of Russia...useless man
Re: CIA And Mossad Are Behind Boko Haram And ISIL, Says Sudan President by siegfried99(m): 3:38pm On Feb 18, 2015
tecmon:

He smokes potomacustan ganja weed, its worse than taliban opium, it make one see only the reverse of reality. the type makes some bust headed mofo rise up one day and declare he is a god, and other types of halucinations shocked

Tell'em grin
Re: CIA And Mossad Are Behind Boko Haram And ISIL, Says Sudan President by Uncletony(m): 3:46pm On Feb 18, 2015
owobokiri:
The man is making sense. . His assertions are very plausible.

does mohammed yusuf sound like like a CIA /mOSSAD to u?!
Re: CIA And Mossad Are Behind Boko Haram And ISIL, Says Sudan President by bleufaucon: 3:50pm On Feb 18, 2015
Aegon:
God bless you. Any follower of US consular operations will understand what they could do to secure a strategic foreign policy initiative. Their authors write about it all the time. Read the works of Clancy, Ludlum and make the connection. CIA is the most sophisticated terror group in the world.

Let's hope that the dangerously and hopelessly ignorant ones among Nigerians and Africa will understand this truth that has been happening for ages. Even in Borno state,there are white people mining uranium and other precious minerals while the deluded devils continue the carnage. If we do not wake up in time in this country we might all suddenly be jerked up from our slumber by an unprecedented situation of violence and destruction. May it be well to the wise Nigerians and salvation for the ignorant.

1 Like

Re: CIA And Mossad Are Behind Boko Haram And ISIL, Says Sudan President by NonsoChris(m): 3:54pm On Feb 18, 2015
"Yes, I am a terrorist, and proud of it as long as it is against the U.S. government and against Israel, because you are more than terrorists; you are the one who invented terrorism and using it every day. You are butchers, liars and hypocrites." - Ramzi Ahmed Yousef.
Re: CIA And Mossad Are Behind Boko Haram And ISIL, Says Sudan President by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 18, 2015
Wals234:
We make CIA and Mossad (zionists) waaaaay more smarter and influential than they really are by ALWAYS pointing fingers at them for every wrong happening in the land. CIA-this, CIA-that: Hope you all know they are humans too and they don't have an unlimited budget to monitor the entire world?!

I understand they are sophisticated, but always blaming them for the wrongs in your country is akin to a lazy person's way of thinking. When are WE going to take the full responsibility for OUR OWN shortcomings? Even if BH was thought out by them in the first place (a very doubtful and big IF), it is still OUR problem and we have to solve it!

Only the weak will keep pointing a finger at others for the crap happening around him/her forgetting that three(3) fingers are pointing right back at you-know-who. This is OUR problem, not the CIA's nor Mossad; nor is it the North's or as some would want to claim without any credible evidence, Buhari's, but OURS collectively as Nigerians. The earlier we take this stand the better
sad
If you play dumb to the possible foreign influence, you'll never solve the problem. You need to investigate all possible sources or you're stupi.d.

1 Like

Re: CIA And Mossad Are Behind Boko Haram And ISIL, Says Sudan President by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 18, 2015
rickkid:

Round here, we don't like the truth. I can't speak for ISIL because they're mostly on another continent and frankly speaking, I don't care because the people they're killing are not Black people. The minute they start killing Black people or are about to start doing so is when I will care.

But Boko Haram, I can speak on. See, the fact is that we KNOW where Boko Haram started from and who is responsible. Fair enough the CIA and other clandestine western interests are probably aiding Boko Haram with supplies and information because it aids their agenda, but the fact is that the root of Boko Haram in Nigeria is not the CIA or Mossad or French intelligence or MI6 or any other foreign organisation. We sometimes give these white people too much credit sef. The root is from Nigeria itself and we are prepared to go to the ends of the earth to deny this for some reason!

Large scale violence, purges, pogroms, genocide and warfare based on Islamic intolerance and Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri supremacist ideas did not start in 2009 in Nigeria - they've been going on for well over 50 years. I don't know why we prefer to bury our heads in the sand than to face this simple fact of our history. It is also a fact of our history that people from a certain 'Born to Rule' ethnicity with roots in Chad and Niger have constituted themselves a 'power within a power' that acts as a secret government of Nigeria and exists to seize all power of the state and wealth in Nigeria. We also know what religion these people belong to, and it isn't Christianity or traditional practice!

We know what happened in 2002 when a Christian Yoruba man was President and this same set of people who have this siege mentality regarding their religion and ethnicity decided that they must have Sharia law or else there would be hell to pay. We know that already at that time they had armed groups of people threatening violence if Sharia law was not granted to them. We were all witnesses when this Southern Christian President was blackmailed into signing Sharia practice into law for a certain section of the country - so that Nigeria's budget now pays for the existence and running of Sharia courts and Sharia police.

We all saw when a well known international Christian preacher came to Kano and hundreds of people were killed in riots resulting from a certain group of people deciding that an 'infidel' must not be allowed to preach on their land. We also saw when the 2002 'Mis World' beauty paegant which was supposed to be held in Kaduna had to be moved because again, this set of people rose up and starting killing people in protest of an 'infidel' event being held on their land.

Going back to the mid-1980s, we all knew about the Matsinane crisis which the army had to intervene in. Even further back to the 1960s, we remember the pogroms in that section of the country against anyone who was not an ethnic Northerner, Muslim, Muslim enough, or just had a face they didn't like. Coming back to 2001, we remember pictures of a Mercedes Benz 911 lorry arriving in Onitsha loaded with the dead bodies of innocent Igbo Christians slaughtered in that part of the country. I even have an Igbo friend who was born in Kaduna whose father had to sneak their family out of the country to the UK where they actually claimed assylum as though they were coming from Iraq or Somalia - all this was not CIA, nor was it called 'Boko Haram' but what difference does it make?

This issue did not start yesterday. The CIA and Mossad are not God to be able to create a totally nonexistent problem out of nowhere and turn it into a hydra-headed monster overnight - they merely study existing circumstances and make their plays based on what is already on the board. Northern Muslim ethnoreligious chauvinism, intolerance and pig-headedness is NOT a new thing. 'Boko Haram' did not invent Muslim slaughter of Christian villages in the North. 'Boko Haram' did not invent rampaging Fulani herdsmen armed with assault rifles and even chemical weapons. 'Boko Haram' is actually a relatively simple problem to solve compared to the larger problem of which it i merely a symptom.

Many of those here who are quick to jump onto this theory of the CIA being behind 'Boko Haram' are only doing so because it helps them escape from having to think about what their religion and/or ethnicity is responsible for. Yoruba Muslims do not want to admit that the religion they adhere to which they think is a sophisticated philosophy is merely a primitive cult from the dark ages (like Christianity), but which unlike Christianity has refused to update and redefine itself - constantly coming into conflict with the modern world and blaming everything and everyone apart from itself. Northern Muslims also do not want to admit this fact in addition to the fact that the "Northern" ethnicity they identify with is almost single handedly responsible for the under-development of Nigeria and the absolute backwardness of the North in every single area of human development, from infant mortality to life expectancy. They do not want to look in the mirror and admit that their cultural and religious superiority complexes have absolutely no basis and are laughably ridiculous, and together these complexes have become a toxic mixture which denies all wrongdoing, arrogates all virtue and guarantees generational backwardness.

The solution to 'Boko Haram' in the short term lies down the barrel of a gun because those currently fighting against the Nigerian Army are too far gone to be redeemed and they need to be put down for our safety. However it is important that afterward, this entire period is not swept under the carpet again as we love to do in this country. This period must be taught in school - children must grow up to learn the inherent danger in thinking yourself better than others based on religion or ethnicity when there is no actual basis for such feeling. Muslim children across Nigeria must be taught that their religion is subservient to their nationality, and that the minute 'Muslim identity' becomes more important to them than Nigerian citizenship, they are liable to end up as raving lunatics waving AK-47s and shouting "Allahu Akbar!" as Nigerian military JF-17s and CH-3s release guided missiles onto them, channeling them straight to hell.

So while what we currently know as 'Boko Haram' may indeed be supported by the CIA and the Mossad, the real problem is here on the ground and does not depend on white people in Virginia - they do not have that much power!
It all boils down to the foreign element. What are we doing worshiping middle eastern gods in the first place, whether christian or muslim? These faiths are poisonous and divisive, setting the African against his brother. Both came through blood and conquest. We need to reject them and remember who we are.

1 Like

Re: CIA And Mossad Are Behind Boko Haram And ISIL, Says Sudan President by tonychristopher: 4:27pm On Feb 18, 2015
AFRICAN AND MUSLIMS ALWAYS FINDING WHOM TO BLAME FOR THEIR STUPIDITY

THEY BLAMED GEJ FOR BOKO
BLAMED IGBOS (IHEJIRIKA ) FOR BOKO
BLAMED CIA

NOW THEY ARE BLAMING MOSSAD(ISREAL)

NOW GOD PLEASE SEPERATE US FROM THIS SET OF PEOPLE

THEY ARE JUST DAFT
Re: CIA And Mossad Are Behind Boko Haram And ISIL, Says Sudan President by vittielrey: 4:28pm On Feb 18, 2015
na mata of tym

Re: CIA And Mossad Are Behind Boko Haram And ISIL, Says Sudan President by AfroBlue(m): 4:51pm On Feb 18, 2015
just surfed this compelling info ......+3 hours so grab a cup of strong cup of tea, coffee, or a handful of kola nuts.

PROJECT CAMELOT: SCOTT BENNETT : CIA, SWISS BANKS FUND ISIS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jo8Xm46s62I

Published on Oct 2, 2014

Discussion of the book SHELL GAME: A Military Whistleblowing Report to the U.S. Congress Exposing the Betrayal and Cover-Up by the U.S. Government of the Union Bank of Switzerland-Terrorist Threat Finance Connection to Booz Allen Hamilton and U.S. Central Command

By 2LT Scott Bennett 11th Psychological Operations Battalion (retired)

Part of the reason behind Eric Holder's immediate retirement.

BACKGROUND OF SPEAKER:

Scott Bennett is a U.S. Army Special Operations Officer (11th Psychological Operations Battalion, Civil Affairs-Psychological Operations Command), and a global psychological warfare-counterterrorism analyst, formerly with defense contractor Booz Allen Hamilton.

He received a Direct Commission as an Officer, held a Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmentalized Information (TS/SCI) security clearance, and worked in the highest levels of international counterterrorism in Washington DC and MacDill Air Force Base in Tampa, Florida. He has worked at U.S. Special Operations Command, U.S. Central Command, the State Department Coordinator for Counterterrorism, and other government agencies. He served in the G.W. Bush Administration from 2003 to 2008, and was a Social Science Research Fellow at the Heritage Foundation. His writings and lectures seek to enhance global awareness and understanding of modern psychological warfare, the international intelligence.

http://projectcamelotportal.com/video...

Kerry Lynn Cassidy
PROJECT CAMELOT
http://projectcamelot.org

[img]http://static.lulu.com/browse/product_thumbnail.php?productId=21957274&resolution=320[/img]

http://www.lulu.com/shop/2lt-scott-bennett-11th-psychological-operations-battalion/shell-game-a-military-whistleblowing-report-to-the-us-congress-exposing-the-betrayal-and-cover-up-by-the-us-government-of-the-union-bank-of-switzerland-terrorist-threat-finance-connection-to-booz-allen-hamilton-and-us-central-command/paperback/product-21957274.html
Re: CIA And Mossad Are Behind Boko Haram And ISIL, Says Sudan President by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 18, 2015
tonychristopher:
AFRICAN AND MUSLIMS ALWAYS FINDING WHOM TO BLAME FOR THEIR STUPIDITY

THEY BLAMED GEJ FOR BOKO
BLAMED IGBOS (IHEJIRIKA ) FOR BOKO
BLAMED CIA

NOW THEY ARE BLAMING MOSSAD(ISREAL)

NOW GOD PLEASE SEPERATE US FROM THIS SET OF PEOPLE

THEY ARE JUST DAFT
Europeans blamed Hitler, Mussolini and Stalin for the carnage of 1939-1945 in which 60 million of them were slaughtered by their own kind. So kindly shut the fck up and get lost, you animal.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG Bans Import, Export Of All Goods At Land Borders / INEC Officer Caught Trying To Change Ward Result For APC In Orlu, Owerri / Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.