Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,704 members, 7,805,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! (44237 Views)

The Best Network Marketing Model Emerges!!! / Unemployed? Looking for a Plan B? See what Forbes thinks about Network Marketing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 26, 2016
donpy:
@themall...pls flee from any ponzi scheme. It is the same as "Let us partner with you"... There are other places u can invest your moni and expect returns....but make sure u have control over your funds to an extent....i hope this advice helps
yes it does
Re: The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 26, 2016
Vanije:
If you're interested to partner with the latest company in Nigeria (they came in from Russia early this year), send a mail to trendyhealthworld@gmail.com.
-Multi thrilion dollar company and member of the World Economic Forum
-Startup as low as $30
-No Autoship/Compulsory monthly buying
-100% CURATIVE products
-Work at your pace, No fixed target
-No wiping off of points
-Binary System (People helping people)
-Work from anywhere you are in the world
-Weekly payment
.. and many more.

Bottom line. Go ye and bring downlines. And God help you if your downlines in turn fail to bring more downlines. Story is always the same, Abi
Re: The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 26, 2016
donpy:
@vanije only if you read the articles on the blog, you will not have to post that....

http://bestmlmnigeria..com.ng/2015/09/comparative-illustration-on-mlm-network.html?m=1
Naagode
Re: The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! by donpy(m): 12:53am On Jun 24, 2016
Finally we have it here, Enough of all the hatred on network marketing and the multi level industry. The time for positive change has come.
Time to say goodbye to these interaction:
Networker: (smiling) Hi you look like someone i know?
Prospect: Sorry i cant remember.
Networker: No problem what do you do?
Prospect: I work with Diamomd Bank
Networker: Whats your goal and dream in life?(GBAM!!!!!)
At this point you know he/she is a network marketer trying to pounce on you. You confirm this immediately he/she says am inviting you for a global oppurtunity, business meeting, job interview, etc.
To make matters worse, you ask them to tell you about the oppurtunity they offer, they tell you "No come to the office so you can understand well (BRAIN-WASHING CENTRE)".

Enough of all these, as we progress into the next millennium for any company to stand she has to adapt to Accelerated Change, Overwhelming Complexity, And Tremendous Competition.

Eklipse consult is a new company who sticks to the original aim of the industry which is to PROMOTE a valued product or SERVICE not to sell. So the goal is to replace advertising with Promoting not to buy and sell.

An overview on Eklipse product shows a world standard array of product.
1. Microsoft Powered ERP/CRM softwares

a. Advanced School Management Software
b. Modern Church Management Software
c. Hotel Management Software
d. Global Standard Hospital Management Software
e. Traffic Management Software
f. E-Government
All of these softwares are of global standard and they cause change in every industry they are installed in but the beauty of this is that eklispe consults only want their consultants to only promote this software by UNDERSTANDING it, PROMOTING IT, and WINNING CONTRACTS. For each contract you win, the company takes up the installation and you keep earning for the rest of your life as long as that system is in place.

2. TESLA MOTORS

Eklipse consults are also introducing electric cars to the Nigerian community built by tesla. I know when an average Nigerian hears about about electric cars he/she says "Nigeria doesnt have stable electricity". Eklipse consults when being asked how to promote such cars in an epiletic-electricity country like Nigeria that the car is very flexible and would definitely thrive in a little time especially coming in a time the country is facing issues in Fuel Prices.
Using a model 3 Tesla car for example

which will be officially launched in 2017 in Nigeria. A fully charged model 3 Tesla car drives for 350km. From Lagos to asaba is about 373km. If have this distance within a state it would last you for almost a week depending on your daily distance. The management of eklipse consults sharing with the vision of the management of Tesla motors using strictly the direct selling or mouth to mouth selling which involves educating people while they should use electric cars that wouldnt cause smokes from combustion and are environmentally friendly too.
Consultants on this system are not to buy or sell the car but to only educate a potential buyer on the advantages of using the car and once they win a deal, Eklipse consults delivers the car and the said consultant keeps earning on that single deal for the rest of their lives. Thats is for each time the person our consultant wins the deal with he/she keeps earning commissions. Charging station will be installed in every filling station of major players in the Oil and Gas sector(Mobil, Total, Forte Oil, Conoil for a start) and the buyer also have the oppurtunity of charging from home on a 24amp socket meaning as long as you have light in your house you leave home with a fully charged car.

Batteries lasting up to 5-7yrs before changing. When asked how much the cars would cost he said from Tesla factory it would cost N7m for the model 3 brand new car. He also said "once launched we will try to quickly circulate it so we can start having tokumbo version which would be cheaper to the lower class public who mostly budget between N1m to N3m for a car.

3. Compressed Air Generators- Eklipse consults also have a deal with a giant company who plans also on introducing generator running on compressed air. Instead of generators running on fossil fuel and diesels the MD of Eklipse consults Mr David Day disclosed also that the public generators running on compressed air will completely revolutionize Nigeria, also environmentally friendly (no combustion). Upon purchase of this generator you will also be given a specialized cylinders that stores the compressed air despite the external temperature. Consultants on this system are not required to buy or sell any of these generator models but to educate people on why they should use these generators which are cheaper, cheaper to get(no refinery) and once the person buys you earn on every refill passively, eklipse says they will be kicking off with Mobile services(similar to mobile gas retailers vehicles). For every deal or contracts eklipse consultant wins he/she earns on every refill of compressed air their clients does for the rest of their lifes.
The Head of consultants of eklipse consults says "Even when you are sleeping on your bed, on vacation immediately that person you talked to 2years ago and he agreed to buy refills for his consumption your account smile with commissions".

The operations, marketing and technical team of eklipse consults says we are now given the oppurtunity to do the exact same activity Olusegun Obasanjo did with Mtn years ago and he will keep earning for the rest of his life and Also that of Obafemi Awolowo with Coca cola years ago and his family and generation will keep earning even in death.
The head of consultants in a bid to further explain the vision of the company to us he said "If you where given an oppurtunity to promote an atm machine years ago when being introduced to Nigeria and your deal is for each bank you talk to on why they should install the machine in their branch and they agree you earn 5kobo on each cash withdrawal anybody makes via that atm machine for the rest of your life, looking at the statistics today would it have been a good business?. Yes or No? That is you talk to access bank , Gariki branch and they accept, once the machine is installed for each withdrawal even if its N1000 anybody takes off the machine 5kobo comes to you for the rest of your life and even to your generation.

The most exciting part of the eklipse consult idea is using the degenerating multi level network marketing model where you can become a consultant and chat up a contact from facebook on why he should tap into the eklipse oppurtunity once he/she enrolls whatever deal, contract is he/she wins in Kenya you earn a % on it.

Being in the multi level network marketing industry for years personally i think with the introduction of this, this will cause a complete revolution and revival of the efficacy of the model.
For the first time we have a company who say you can become a consultant today by registering and even without bringing anybody UNDER you, and you win a deal or contract, you still can earn residual passive income for the rest of your life, and if you can win a contract, enroll just enough people in your team that whatever contract anyone wins in you team a % still comes to you passively.

Click on the link below to learn more on the first line of product of eklipse and how you can become a consultant. For more enquiry
contact Mr Paul on
whatsapp - 09093200039
call on 08166070590
Re: The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! by donpy(m): 1:02am On Jun 27, 2016
Re: The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! by donpy(m): 5:57pm On Jun 28, 2016
bump
Re: The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! by patrickcamama: 5:31pm On Jul 14, 2016
Learn what is the best MLM Company 2016 in Nigeria!! I will tell you which has the most lucrative Marketing Plan. God bless!

Whatsapp - +639090096712
Fb:Mentor Patrick Camama , Fb Page: https://www.facebook.com/PatrickCamamaOfficialPage/
Twitter: @Patrickcamama
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClewDmN97VaQrEauY3MioJQ
Re: The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! by omariojake: 8:58pm On Aug 11, 2016
Why MLM?
Of course you already have your financial goal. You have a way to get there. But having another way or indeed multiple ways to get there cannot be a bad thing can it? Assuming things didn't work out with your way of choice, does it mean that you will have to settle for a mediocre lifestyle?

MLM experience without education, training and practice is usually rubbish. Imagine someone complaining about his driving experience without any education, training and practice. I mean the dude should be doing some thanksgiving in the church not complaining.

So MLM is not bad if the company behind it is genuine and you are a MLM litrate.
I likened MLM to the long ladder in a snake and ladder game. It is a financial leverage that can dramatically change your lifestyle all of a sudden. But first, you need your education which you can get for free @ www.omariojake..com

NOTICE!!!!!
I haven't tried to sell you any opportunity and I wouldn't even bother to. When you understand what MLM truly is without all the hype and sweet talks, you will decide how you want to proceed and if this kind of business is for you or not.

For those who say they can't do this business because they cannot speak to strangers or approach people or don't wont to disturb their friends and family, well I guess we've moved passed that now because I'm solving all those problems right now just by typing this and I don't feel a thing. I'm probably laying on my bed with just my boxers on. And you are not my family member or friend yet. You came here trying to get good information about MLM and I have that ready for you on my website.

Guess what?, you are not the only person searching for more information about MLM. Others are out there. Offline and online and yes, they are all searching just like you.

So how about getting some information and training for free? Visit www.omariojake..com
Re: The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! by Siredmond(m): 6:20pm On Aug 27, 2016
Nice post, but i think meridian life support foundation top the table this year
www.meridianmoney..com, or call 07033625106[color=#006600][/color]
Re: The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! by 1money: 12:14pm On Apr 08, 2017
Nice post.
Check the newest and fastest growing network marketing company - OneLife.
You earn in Euros every week, with the top earners making up to 35k euros per week.
Check my signature for more info.
Re: The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! by donpy(m): 10:50am On May 08, 2017
Happy new week all.
Please make sure you watch the video which explains the integral part of the business
Re: The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! by donpy(m): 12:39pm On May 09, 2017
bump
Re: The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! by donpy(m): 6:28pm On May 10, 2017
please note that the contact 09093200039 is unavailable for calls only whatsapp.
Re: The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! by donpy(m): 10:04am On May 12, 2017
for those who have read and gone thru the business please do come to this thread to give a sincere feedback for others to see.
Re: The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! by donpy(m): 3:07pm On May 14, 2017
Happy Sunday. Please a much as you do give menyour feedback on whatsapp also do give a comment on this thread for others to see.
Re: The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! by donpy(m): 7:01pm On May 20, 2017
Happy weekend to you all...
Re: The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! by donpy(m): 4:48pm On May 23, 2017
Happy new week
Re: The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! by donpy(m): 11:00am On May 27, 2017
happy holidays
Re: The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! by donpy(m): 9:15am On May 30, 2017
goodday
Re: The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! by Enddystar(m): 6:47am On May 31, 2017
Make sure you read this before you decide to join Network Marketing business

http://www.naijabusinesscoach.com/2017/05/6-reasons-why-you-should-join-network.html
Re: The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! by donpy(m): 1:09am On Jun 02, 2017
Enddystar:
Make sure you read this before you decide to join Network Marketing business

http://www.naijabusinesscoach.com/2017/05/6-reasons-why-you-should-join-network.html

Hello bro, nice points there you have and thank you for stopping by on this thread.
New Updates
1. We are leaving the era of network marketing being a plan B or being a part time business. Now most plan A and no more working well so a large volume of persons at an increased rate are now taking the mlm business as a Plan A thus, the statement "It must be part-time is will be fully wrong soon".

2. People quote network marketing is a system to help others climb so you earn and i have seen thousands of perspectives and definitions of leverage in network marketing.
Leverage is an INCREASED means of a attaining something. Now note the word increased, this means without leverage you can attain but with leverage you can attain more. No network marketing company in the wellness industry in Nigeria gives you the oppurtunity to attain residual passive income alone. (apart from Eklipse consults). Residual passive income is the income you keep earning when the effort that is used in producing it has stopped. Most companies gives you a platform where you can only earn residual passive income from the activity of your network product sales volume or product consumption rates. So that is not a true leverage system. Leverage say if Mike will clear a piece of land working all day for 10days. If Mike leverages on 20people just clearing small portions, they may get it done in 5hours. Now note Mike on his own can get it done but it will be in 10days. when i ask anybody trying to tell me about their company plan is say, can you attain residual passive income even if it's earning N10,000 monthly alone then using leverage if i get 20people getting me N10,000 that means i'll earn N200k monthly. I get to hear "Buiness is all about people sir, Your network is your networth, Even Dangote needs people to buy so we also do".

Let me just stop at this first 2points you gave giving you an update on those statements.

You can contact me on whatsapp or call
08166070590 - Call
09093200039 - Whatsapp
Mr Paul Show
Re: The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! by donpy(m): 1:54pm On Jun 03, 2017
donpy:

Hello bro, nice points there you have and thank you for stopping by on this thread.
New Updates
1. We are leaving the era of network marketing being a plan B or being a part time business. Now most plan A and no more working well so a large volume of persons at an increased rate are now taking the mlm business as a Plan A thus, the statement "It must be part-time is will be fully wrong soon".

2. People quote network marketing is a system to help others climb so you earn and i have seen thousands of perspectives and definitions of leverage in network marketing.
Leverage is an INCREASED means of a attaining something. Now note the word increased, this means without leverage you can attain but with leverage you can attain more. No network marketing company in the wellness industry in Nigeria gives you the oppurtunity to attain residual passive income alone. (apart from Eklipse consults). Residual passive income is the income you keep earning when the effort that is used in producing it has stopped. Most companies gives you a platform where you can only earn residual passive income from the activity of your network product sales volume or product consumption rates. So that is not a true leverage system. Leverage say if Mike will clear a piece of land working all day for 10days. If Mike leverages on 20people just clearing small portions, they may get it done in 5hours. Now note Mike on his own can get it done but it will be in 10days. when i ask anybody trying to tell me about their company plan is say, can you attain residual passive income even if it's earning N10,000 monthly alone then using leverage if i get 20people getting me N10,000 that means i'll earn N200k monthly. I get to hear "Buiness is all about people sir, Your network is your networth, Even Dangote needs people to buy so we also do".

Let me just stop at this first 2points you gave giving you an update on those statements.

You can contact me on whatsapp or call
08166070590 - Call
09093200039 - Whatsapp
Mr Paul Show
Re: The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! by Nellyonray: 10:52pm On Jun 12, 2017
The best mln company so far goes to lavita Ricca international. With jst a onetime registration fee of 10k u could earn 107k in 3weeeks and build a secure future as u see ur money grow daily.call me on 08068025589 to know more or join my link
https:///FPkR4sqFKH7Dd7jrngScJ5
Re: The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! by donpy(m): 10:47am On Jun 20, 2017
Nellyonray:
The best mln company so far goes to lavita Ricca international. With jst a onetime registration fee of 10k u could earn 107k in 3weeeks and build a secure future as u see ur money grow daily.call me on 08068025589 to know more or join my link
https:///FPkR4sqFKH7Dd7jrngScJ5

Hello thank you for taking out time to leave a comment here and i really do appreciate.
Firstly i did a little research on this company and i found out that the company has no product, no service. Service offered are not to registered members as a value given out but the services listed are used to umbrella the ponzi scheme the company is operating.
A ponzi scheme is simply the transfer of funds from newer members to older members while the owner of the scheme takes away a chunk of the fund transfer. E.g. I own a ponzi scheme i called it Nellyonray International, i tell people to register with a one-time fee of N6600, for each person they register under them, i pay them N1300, and am left with N5300. then i put it up into stages to encourage people to keep registering people and keep earning. Now when it gets to a level where i have made a lot of money lets say stage 3, which i would have made over N1m, i go out and buy a laptop of N130k and award them with it. On the stage 4 i will have made over N12m, i award them with a car of N4.5m.
As we get along i also teach them computer appreciation, soap making, bead making, buy food stuffs for orphanage home and all making them feel an actually giving a service but about 60%-70% of the whole income still comes back to me because i played on this people intelligence to help me rub Peter, while i rob them intelligently.

And never u use the term "Financial freedom" because financial freedom is an attained state where u have grown a system that keeps paying you monthly, weekly substantial income even when there is no input in effort to product any income. Meaning when you are sleeping because of the work you did, it keeps paying you. No ponzi scheme can give u financial freedom because once enrollment stops or recruitment stops in a ponzi scheme you income at any stage you are comes to a halt.

I hope you have learnt 1 or 2 things today.
Thanks
Iampaulshow
09093200039- Whatsapp
08166070590- Call
Re: The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! by donpy(m): 10:37am On Jun 30, 2017
Bump
Re: The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! by donpy(m): 2:09pm On Jul 13, 2017
Finally after so much anticipation!!!!
Eklipse Consults Official launch is here
Come and be a part of the new revolution for residual passive income and excellent global standard tools.
Date- Sat 15th of July, 2017
Venue:
103, Allen avenue, Ikeja. Mosesola House. 3rd Floor.
For Directions to the venue call Victor on 09076670535.

For information about Eklipse and to watch the event life online follow us on our social media account on
twitter- @Eklipseconsults
Facebook- Eklipse Corporate

Direction- From Allen junction locate the building below beside tantalizer Mosesola House or ask anyone that you are going to Vantage hub

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Considered A Good Annual Salary In Usa,uk And Nigeria? / Police Officer Demoted For Assaulting Medical Doctor In Akwa Ibom / Three Habits That Will Keep You Permanently As An Employee.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.