Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? (31642 Views)

She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding / Why Single Ladies Are More Than Single Guys / Effects Of Divorce On A Woman..Men Take Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by Breiny: 12:38pm On Feb 21, 2015
coogar:

tell your friends to take responsibility for their own idïotic choices. i just can't stand it when women say they were used. used? man & woman go to bed, they both enjoyed the sėx - the woman would turn around later that she was used.

arrant nonsense!

Thank goodness I have finally found someone who shares my view. I hate it with a passion when I hear women say he used me. In my mind I'm like what were you doing when he was busy using you? See, women should learn for once to take responsibility and move on when a relationship isn't working instead of trading blames.
Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by efepro(m): 1:45pm On Feb 21, 2015
I'm not supporting men against dis act, but I think majority of them are d reasons for these disappointments.....they had d chance to marry d serious once, but shakara and pride no gree...and now,they are desperate
Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by Nicklaus(m): 3:01pm On Feb 21, 2015
freecocoa:
The simple answer is to stop being desperate and just maybe, no one will use you.

A desperate woman is also out to use any man who is stup1d enough to get caught in her trap, so...
I didn't know women use men U come my way I smash the granny out of you and you bounce tongue.
Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by Nicklaus(m): 3:07pm On Feb 21, 2015
MizMyColi:
A lady should be mentally strong enough to know when to gather all her faculties and walk out of a relationship that reeks of first class manipulation, selfishness, control and downright emotional abuse.

But no, we won't.

We must marry this year by fire by force.
When it doesn't pan out that way, we conclude we were taken advantage of. We had a part to play joor.

We keep giving guys irrefutable reasons to spew iranu and rada rada about us.
Reducing us to beggars of attention, affection, money and ultimately; marriage.

Dear Lawd, give me and my fellow ladies brain.

Aamem.
May dear Lawd answer ur prayer sweetheart. U see, most ladies won't admit that they don't have brains, and therefore won't ask it from the Lawd cheesy
Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 21, 2015
menesheh:

Best comment ever

Pls i need ur contact despite u didn't insert pic in ur dp cus am overly conscous of looks

U are so amazingly good in critical thinking and reasoning

Love you in the air

Oga... she is married oh.
Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by queebeediva(f): 7:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
Aystarz:

Lol u don't know that song dude.
Am not a dude duuuuah!
Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by Emaprince: 10:40am On Feb 22, 2015
MizMyColi:
[b][/b]

I agree with you.

If we're ever taken advantage of, it's because, one way or another, our desperation reeks, especially as we advance in age.

But seriously, shouldn't there be an anti-desperation pill for ladies?
how can there be an anti desperation pill when women are not ready to help themselves?
I have seen,on many occasions where a married woman is mocking a single lady because she wasn't married.even here,on a particular thread,a married woman was asking another girl why she haven't been able to get a man that'll put a ring on her finger.
All these,can push an advanced single lady to the wrong people.

@topic
Men not only take advantage of advanced single ladies,they also take advantage of widows and divorcees.I don't know..but it seems the worst thing that could happen to a woman is a life without a man.they always become desperate instead of focusing on their carreers and becoming stronger and independent.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by jpphilips(m): 10:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
chillian:
Why do guys take advantage of advanced ladies especially the desperate ones promising them marriage and after taking advantage of them they dump them. Giving excuses of how rude or arrogant the lady is or better still avoiding her at all cost.I have witnessed two different cases from my friends and I can't help but wonder why men indulge in such wicked practices.

Does she not have calendar not to realize she was "advancing" before becoming "advanced"?

Na you wan manage advanced chick na you advance am?

Cant she go back to the people who "advanced" her to get a refund?
Only if you know what those advanced chicks did in their youth, you will contribute your quota in furthering their advancement.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by bukatyne(f): 8:56am On Feb 23, 2015
Kingsasian:
excuse

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by onyenro(m): 4:14pm On Mar 12, 2015
front page mode. do the needful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Reportedly Attempts To Marry Spiritual Wife In Ikoyi / Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine / Let Your Family Vehicle Be Safe For Your Family.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.