Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

If His Parents Were Tipical Nigerians, what Do You Think Would Have Happen? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If His Parents Were Tipical Nigerians, what Do You Think Would Have Happen? (674 Views)

Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking / 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded / Kid Looking At His Parents Kissing: Caption This Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If His Parents Were Tipical Nigerians, what Do You Think Would Have Happen? by ANIEXTY(m): 9:00am On Feb 18, 2015
When JESUS was 12 years old, HIS parent took HIM to the passover feast at Jerusalem and after the feast ended, they were returning to their city but little did they know that JESUS was left behine. After a day's journey they discovered that JESUS was not with them, so they made another journey back to Jerusalem looking for HIM and after three days they found him in the temple sitting among teachers.
MOTHER: son, why have you treated us so ? Your father and i have been looking for you.

JESUS:did you not know that i must be in my Father's house ?

Imagine if JESUS's parents were tipical Nigerians (e.g yoruba)
what do you think would have happened after all their suffering, and when they found HIM

And if you were to be HIS father or mother (a Nigerian)
what would you have done
Re: If His Parents Were Tipical Nigerians, what Do You Think Would Have Happen? by undercat: 10:42am On Feb 18, 2015
Why does your name sound dyslexic?
Re: If His Parents Were Tipical Nigerians, what Do You Think Would Have Happen? by freecocoa(f): 10:50am On Feb 18, 2015
I know my mum would be crying and asking "why do you want to kill", "what did I do to you", "what have you been eating", "are you okay" etc.

My dad would go "you are in your father's house, common sense couldn't tell you to let your parents know?", "I honestly don't know what is wrong with children of nowadays", let this be the first and last time you try this rubbish, now get into the car immediately" grin
Re: If His Parents Were Tipical Nigerians, what Do You Think Would Have Happen? by Dorisbest(f): 11:17pm On Feb 18, 2015
freecocoa:
I know my mum would be crying and asking "why do you want to kill", "what did I do to you", "what have you been eating", "are you okay" etc.

My dad would go "you are in your father's house, common sense couldn't tell you to let your parents know?", "I honestly don't know what is wrong with children of nowadays", let this be the first and last time you try this rubbish, now get into the car immediately" grin

undecided

(1) (Reply)

30 Traits Of An Empath / Has Gen Theophilus Danjuma Sold His Integrity So Cheaply? / Outdoor Exercise Flash Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.