Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

How Will You Tell Her She Has Mouth Odour? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will You Tell Her She Has Mouth Odour? (1411 Views)

Which Is More Tolerable In A Relationship; Body Odour Or Mouth Odour / She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour / Mouth Odour Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You Tell Her She Has Mouth Odour? by PrinceAdepoju(m): 9:23am On Feb 18, 2015
When you can't even look straight to her eyes to listen cos of that thing booming out of her mouth. It just got started, though...very recently.
I think i need to tell her, but how?

Guys, please help!
How will tell your girlfriend she has mouth odour?
Humble opinions, please.
Re: How Will You Tell Her She Has Mouth Odour? by Samiceman: 9:27am On Feb 18, 2015
Aunty ur mouth dey smell...

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Tell Her She Has Mouth Odour? by buygala(m): 9:31am On Feb 18, 2015
Buy her a toothbrush and Dabot toothpaste. undecided

If she doesn't still get the message, then buy her Harpic and that toilet brush angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will You Tell Her She Has Mouth Odour? by veekid(m): 9:37am On Feb 18, 2015
buy her a tooth brush and floss on her birthday
Re: How Will You Tell Her She Has Mouth Odour? by Twaci(f): 9:38am On Feb 18, 2015
Just be open to her. Be tactical but romantic about it.

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Tell Her She Has Mouth Odour? by ammyluv2002(f): 10:01am On Feb 18, 2015
buygala:

If she doesn't still get the message, then buy her Harpic and that toilet brush angry
Honestly, ur wickedness is not of dis world grin grin grin grin
Re: How Will You Tell Her She Has Mouth Odour? by clemz85(m): 10:04am On Feb 18, 2015
Twaci:
Just be open to her. Be tactical but romantic about it.

yea, me like ask her first what brand tooth paste
she uses, ok, I do use several brushes in two months
how about you? ok sweetheart I think you should
change the paste cuz some of that brand are fake,
though it depends on her level of grasping,

just like I went to lunch with a female friend once,
I respect and admired her cuz of the first traits I found,
she took grilled fish & soft drink, ate the fish like rat,
dropping the remains from out of the tray, I kept my
cool and allowed her to finished just before she could
wash her hands I told her "oya babe gather these things into the tray, U are a big girl to eat like this"
while I gave her hands to clean up the table b4 the
waiter appeared, hmm... guess what! she couldn't
hold the words and said "thanks Dear, I luv U, U are
too a real guy"

omo! my head be like spin ball, so

read her IQ 1st, there are some girls I would rather
ball out than tell.

my 1$

1 Like

Re: How Will You Tell Her She Has Mouth Odour? by Greyworm: 10:22am On Feb 18, 2015
Learn to live with it...dnt look away why she is taking jst brave it up n kiss her...mouth odour comes frm insyd nt an issue of toothpaste n mobbing stick...thought u love her
Re: How Will You Tell Her She Has Mouth Odour? by Enegod(m): 11:11am On Feb 18, 2015
Say, "I'm sorry, but you have very bad
breath today. Perhaps you should see a
dentist if mouthwash isn't enough." undecided
Re: How Will You Tell Her She Has Mouth Odour? by deeoneX(m): 12:28pm On Feb 18, 2015
buy her mint.. always. u nid nt tell her she's got mouth odour b4 she knows. smiley wink
Re: How Will You Tell Her She Has Mouth Odour? by PrinceAdepoju(m): 5:38pm On Feb 21, 2015
Greyworm:
Learn to live with it...dnt look away why she is taking jst brave it up n kiss her...mouth odour comes frm insyd nt an issue of toothpaste n mobbing stick...thought u love her
thats what i've been trying to do...anyway, thanks bro
Re: How Will You Tell Her She Has Mouth Odour? by PrinceAdepoju(m): 5:40pm On Feb 21, 2015
buygala:

or perhaps buygala wink
Re: How Will You Tell Her She Has Mouth Odour? by Chizzy20(f): 5:45pm On Feb 21, 2015
Manner of approach matters alot, d truth dey say is bitter..but if u luv her, u ve to open up to her nd offer to even take her to a dentist..b careful d way u bring d issue up cos it myt affect her self confidence.
Re: How Will You Tell Her She Has Mouth Odour? by PrinceAdepoju(m): 5:49pm On Feb 21, 2015
Chizzy20:
Manner of approach matters alot, d truth dey say is bitter..but if u luv her, u ve to open up to her nd offer to even take her to a dentist..b careful d way u bring d issue up cos it myt affect her self confidence.
i understand. thanks ma'am.
Re: How Will You Tell Her She Has Mouth Odour? by Chizzy20(f): 5:50pm On Feb 21, 2015
PrinceAdepoju:
uwc.
Re: How Will You Tell Her She Has Mouth Odour? by Mhizizzy(f): 5:52pm On Feb 21, 2015
buygala:

Jisox...wicked
Re: How Will You Tell Her She Has Mouth Odour? by funmilayo32(f): 5:53pm On Feb 21, 2015
you need to tell her the truth, how about telling her that when she eats some certain food, her lips don't taste too sweet. start from there and go from there.
Re: How Will You Tell Her She Has Mouth Odour? by lanicky(f): 5:57pm On Feb 21, 2015
Tell her stylishly...u can start by saying::

You...sweety pie

Her...yes dear

You...do u know my friend Charles?

Her....yes! doctor charles.

You...gud! He told me something , he said teeth doesn't smell, it's d tongue dat smells...because, tongue is like d towel u use in d morning, if u don't wash it..it'll begin to smell....moreso, "WE" need to watch our tongue especially our throat very well. I think Charles advice is for me though...but bae u need to make use of d advice too (make sure u change the topic immediately) to something like..btw, I love ur hairstyle tonight. wink

Note....if she doesn't change...then dat gal needs serious deliverance.

1 Like

Re: How Will You Tell Her She Has Mouth Odour? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 21, 2015
PrinceAdepoju:
When you can't even look straight to her eyes to listen cos of that thing booming out of her mouth. It just got started, though...very recently.
I think i need to tell her, but how?

Guys, please help!
How will tell your girlfriend she has mouth odour?
Humble opinions, please.
Bleep let go and wash your moUth grin
Re: How Will You Tell Her She Has Mouth Odour? by charijee(f): 6:00pm On Feb 21, 2015
PrinceAdepoju:
Am I seeing double?
Re: How Will You Tell Her She Has Mouth Odour? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 21, 2015
I will close my eyez and tell her
Re: How Will You Tell Her She Has Mouth Odour? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 21, 2015
start giving her some attitude whenever she want to kiss and if she ask y ,tell her u noticed that she gat mouth odour these days and u both should look out for what will cure it.#pls b sincere and tell her now before it goes bad.
Re: How Will You Tell Her She Has Mouth Odour? by Trut(m): 6:44pm On Feb 21, 2015
Buy "SENSODYNE TOOTH PASTE" for her as gift, it will stop the odour.
Re: How Will You Tell Her She Has Mouth Odour? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 21, 2015
ORO ONI LE LE LE KA FI OBE LA.........NA MOUTH U GO TAKE TALK AM
Re: How Will You Tell Her She Has Mouth Odour? by PrinceAdepoju(m): 5:36am On Mar 01, 2015
charijee:
Am I seeing double?
No, my lady. Absolutely not!
Re: How Will You Tell Her She Has Mouth Odour? by PrinceAdepoju(m): 5:38am On Mar 01, 2015
prettythicksme:
start giving her some attitude whenever she want to kiss and if she ask y ,tell her u noticed that she gat mouth odour these days and u both should look out for what will cure it.#pls b sincere and tell her now before it goes bad.
hmm. i get.
Re: How Will You Tell Her She Has Mouth Odour? by PrinceAdepoju(m): 5:39am On Mar 01, 2015
lanicky:
Tell her stylishly...u can start by saying::

You...sweety pie

Her...yes dear

You...do u know my friend Charles?

Her....yes! doctor charles.

You...gud! He told me something , he said teeth doesn't smell, it's d tongue dat smells...because, tongue is like d towel u use in d morning, if u don't wash it..it'll begin to smell....moreso, "WE" need to watch our tongue especially our throat very well. I think Charles advice is for me though...but bae u need to make use of d advice too (make sure u change the topic immediately) to something like..btw, I love ur hairstyle tonight. wink

Note....if she doesn't change...then dat gal needs serious deliverance.
thanks, Lanicky.

1 Like

Re: How Will You Tell Her She Has Mouth Odour? by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 01, 2015
me; honey, I'm bored
she: really? don't tell me it's sex u want again. I'm tired.
me: no joor...let's do something more life-saving.
she: what's that?
me: let's go brush your teeth.
Re: How Will You Tell Her She Has Mouth Odour? by bisayooni(m): 8:48am On Mar 01, 2015
I think u should buy her acids to clear her system cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why People Betray You / He Wants To Put An End To His Relationship Because She Screamed "Ahh Shoki". / Women Protest For Lack Of Men To Make Them Pregnant. Photos Attached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.