Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,138 members, 7,807,454 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

The Woman With The Most Tattoos And Body Modifications IN RECORD (PHOTOS ) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Woman With The Most Tattoos And Body Modifications IN RECORD (PHOTOS ) (3366 Views)

People With Tattoos Will Be Arrested In Port Harcourt / People, Never Get This Far In Body Modifications! (pics) / Man Tattoos The Nigeria Coat Of Arms On His Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Woman With The Most Tattoos And Body Modifications IN RECORD (PHOTOS ) by splendid01(m): 9:23am On Feb 18, 2015
Meet Maria Jose Cristerna . She's a mother of four, an artist, a tattoo parlor owner and a former lawyer from
Guadalajara, Mexico. She goes about her life, working and caring for her children just like everybody else, except for one thing. Cristerna holds the Guinness World Record for female with the most tattoos and body modifications. Known as the "Mexican Vampire Woman," she has 49 body modifications, covering almost her entire body with ink, piercings and implants. And yes, those are titanium horns embedded in her skull and fangs implanted into her gums. Inevitably, she gets stopped and photographed almost everywhere she goes and has even been immortalized by Ripley's Believe It or Not !, which casted her body for a lifelike wax statue. Most recently, she was photographed at the "Expo Tatoo Venezuela" in Caracas on January 29. But while her outside appearance may attract lots of attention and be shocking to some, her reasons for getting the modifications should be enough to make anyone think twice before judging. Cristerna told media outlets she first began modifying her body after finding the courage to leave her abusive husband of 10 years. "All I did was bring what was in me out. It's what I always was beforehand," says Cristerna in the video below. "I could breathe, as many women can breathe when they wake up in the morning and have a coffee without feeling as if someone is going to squeeze their throat." Cristerna has even become a face for fighting domestic violence, often speaking out on the topic. "At first people were interested in my looks because it was cool, because it attracts attention and because it's something different," Cristerna is quoted as saying in a Sky News article . "But I see it as something good among all the bad, because I'm giving a message. I won't be able to change the thinking of the entire world, but I'm always there to help the people that need it." But besides speaking out against domestic violence, and getting a ton of attraction for her appearance, Cristerna told Reuters.com that she enjoys life with her kids and new husband. ā€œIā€™m a traditional woman who likes to look after her family,ā€ she told Reuters.
For for photos visit her Facebook page =https://m.facebook.com/maryjose.cristerna?_rdr

Re: The Woman With The Most Tattoos And Body Modifications IN RECORD (PHOTOS ) by F22RAPTOR(m): 9:25am On Feb 18, 2015
yuck...
Re: The Woman With The Most Tattoos And Body Modifications IN RECORD (PHOTOS ) by splendid01(m): 9:34am On Feb 18, 2015
F22RAPTOR:
yuck...
Scary ryt??
Re: The Woman With The Most Tattoos And Body Modifications IN RECORD (PHOTOS ) by daimsy(f): 9:37am On Feb 18, 2015
It is really a weird world. shocked
Re: The Woman With The Most Tattoos And Body Modifications IN RECORD (PHOTOS ) by F22RAPTOR(m): 9:39am On Feb 18, 2015
splendid01:
Scary ryt??
Super creepy...damn
Re: The Woman With The Most Tattoos And Body Modifications IN RECORD (PHOTOS ) by veekid(m): 9:41am On Feb 18, 2015
arrrggghh iwor olohun, na person burn this ones o, which kain pattern b all dis?
Re: The Woman With The Most Tattoos And Body Modifications IN RECORD (PHOTOS ) by splendid01(m): 9:42am On Feb 18, 2015
daimsy:
It is really a weird world. shocked
I can't stay with such a person
Re: The Woman With The Most Tattoos And Body Modifications IN RECORD (PHOTOS ) by splendid01(m): 9:44am On Feb 18, 2015
veekid:
arrrggghh iwor olohun, na person burn this ones o, which kain pattern b all dis?
I really don't know.... this kind of people will make u to hate tatoo
Re: The Woman With The Most Tattoos And Body Modifications IN RECORD (PHOTOS ) by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 18, 2015
Evil in broad day light!

If you admire this lady, then something strong is wrong with you.
Re: The Woman With The Most Tattoos And Body Modifications IN RECORD (PHOTOS ) by splendid01(m): 9:48am On Feb 18, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
Evil in broad day light!

If you admire this lady, then something strong is wrong with you.
very true... I'm very sure her husband will just be like her
Re: The Woman With The Most Tattoos And Body Modifications IN RECORD (PHOTOS ) by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 18, 2015
Humans turning themselves into animals.

(1) (Reply)

Latest Kaftan Styles 2020: Best Trending & Fashionable Kaftan Styles For Ladies / Who Buys Designer Clothing? / Cornrow Braided Hairstyles For Natural Hair: 50 Catchy Cornrow Braids Hairstyles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.