Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,997 members, 7,799,425 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Cardinal Stone 2015 Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cardinal Stone 2015 Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test!!! (40102 Views)

Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test / HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cardinal Stone 2015 Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test!!! by wallmosh: 9:04am On Apr 05, 2015
Valendo:

You mean the next step is ac? I think its one on one interview

Any clue to the content of ac?
Re: Cardinal Stone 2015 Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test!!! by ay0mas(m): 8:44pm On Apr 09, 2015
How was the AC
Any clue to the content of ac?[/quote]
wallmosh:

How was the AC
Any clue to the content of ac?[/quote]
Re: Cardinal Stone 2015 Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test!!! by SirDubzy: 9:35pm On Apr 11, 2015
hayzhed:
use of English questions (lexis and structure) and Mathematics (bus maths and averages)
ay0mas:
How was the AC
Any clue to the content of ac?How was the AC
?? Ayomas i see you
ay0mas:
How was the AC
Any clue to the content of ac?How was the AC
Re: Cardinal Stone 2015 Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test!!! by Chocolatees: 8:53pm On Apr 14, 2015
Can someone be kind enough to clarify what the aptitude test actually entails?

Someone told me it's geometric and algebra for maths and comprehension and synonymns for English and that there was no essay/letter writing.

Now here I can see someone say it was business maths/ averages for maths and lexis and structure for English.

I will really appreciate if clarifications are made. I applied for the graduate trainee and my test is this weekend.

Thanks Guys!
Re: Cardinal Stone 2015 Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test!!! by Mannylex(m): 10:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
Chocolatees:
Can someone be kind enough to clarify what the aptitude test actually entails?

Someone told me it's geometric and algebra for maths and comprehension and synonymns for English and that there was no essay/letter writing.

Now here I can see someone say it was business maths/ averages for maths and lexis and structure for English.

I will really appreciate if clarifications are made. I applied for the graduate trainee and my test is this weekend.

Thanks Guys!

Please which mail did u use in applying, and when?
Re: Cardinal Stone 2015 Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test!!! by Chocolatees: 6:29pm On Apr 15, 2015
[quote author=Mannylex post=32728573]

Please which mail did u use in applying

I applied through dragnet
Re: Cardinal Stone 2015 Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test!!! by Badguy001(m): 9:45pm On Apr 15, 2015
[quote author=Chocolatees post=32725159]

Business Math & Averages. Also, know ur percentages well. Then, Sentence Correction, Sentence Completion, Sentence Interpretation, and Comprehension.

In all, 30 Math questns, 30 verbal questns. Don't be weary & heavy-laden!

1 Like

Re: Cardinal Stone 2015 Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test!!! by Chocolatees: 9:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
[quote author=Badguy001 post=32764182][/quote]

Cheers!

Can I kindly ask what you mean by business maths tho?

Thanks for your help so far. I just need a bit of clarification on that
Re: Cardinal Stone 2015 Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test!!! by Badguy001(m): 10:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
[quote author=Chocolatees post=32764744]

Simple Interest, Commission, Discounts. Money-related questions!
Re: Cardinal Stone 2015 Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test!!! by Badguy001(m): 10:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
[quote author=Chocolatees post=32764744]

Simple Interest, Commission, Discounts, etc etc. Money-related questions!
Re: Cardinal Stone 2015 Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test!!! by Chocolatees: 4:08pm On Apr 16, 2015
[quote author=Badguy001 post=32766075][/quote]

thanks appreciate it
Re: Cardinal Stone 2015 Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test!!! by ayuspearl: 1:30pm On Apr 17, 2015
Phyphian:
I wrote on 22nd and i got the mail yesterday..

@phybian, Pls what does the mail look like, because i am yet to get any.]

Thanks
Re: Cardinal Stone 2015 Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test!!! by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 17, 2015
It was a mail congratulating me on my success in the aptitude test and inviting me for an assessment centre which was scheduled for last wk wednesday.
ayuspearl:

@phybian, Pls what does the mail look like, because i am yet to get any.]

Thanks
Re: Cardinal Stone 2015 Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test!!! by ayuspearl: 3:31pm On Apr 17, 2015
Phyphian:
It was a mail congratulating me on my success in the aptitude test and inviting me for an assessment centre which was scheduled for last wk wednesday.

@phyphian Ok Thanks, I appreciate, how did it go and what was it all about?
Re: Cardinal Stone 2015 Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test!!! by wallmosh: 10:42am On Apr 20, 2015
Phyphian:
Thanks for your contribution. But when exactly are they starting the program. More so have you heard from them after your last mail? Thanks
Re: Cardinal Stone 2015 Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test!!! by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 20, 2015
I can't really judge how it went because they have not gotten back to me.
The AC is divided into 3; Group activity, Case study reading and presentation then, Essay writing.
The important thing is that they were really nice and they treated us like clients and not job seekers. I enjoyed my time there.
ayuspearl:

@phyphian Ok Thanks, I appreciate, how did it go and what was it all about?

1 Like

Re: Cardinal Stone 2015 Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test!!! by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 20, 2015
No, I haven't. But i am still hoping they will do that soon.
wallmosh:

Thanks for your contribution. But when exactly are they starting the program. More so have you heard from them after your last mail? Thanks
Re: Cardinal Stone 2015 Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test!!! by fahrotime: 11:59am On Apr 20, 2015
Apply for executive job here. No CV only your name , number and email. Best of luck
http:///264df99e
Re: Cardinal Stone 2015 Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test!!! by rammyty: 3:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
Hello house, did d assessment of cardinal stone on April 18(last sat) and got this messages today April 20, d message goes thus;

CardinalStone Human Resources would like to recall the message, "Invitation to CardinalStone Graduate Trainee Assessment".

Please anybody in the same shoes and what does the message meant
Re: Cardinal Stone 2015 Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test!!! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 20, 2015
rammyty:
Hello house, did d assessment of cardinal stone on April 18(last sat) and got this messages today April 20, d message goes thus;

CardinalStone Human Resources would like to recall the message, "Invitation to CardinalStone Graduate Trainee Assessment".

hi rammyty, i wrote the test on saturday as well and i also got the same recall message today. i am guessing it was a system error so there is no cause for alarm.
Re: Cardinal Stone 2015 Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test!!! by rammyty: 5:21pm On Apr 20, 2015
chiggiee:

hi rammyty, i wrote the test on saturday as well and i also got the same recall message today. i am guessing it was a system error so there is no cause for alarm.

Hmmn OK, Tanx
Re: Cardinal Stone 2015 Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test!!! by Chocolatees: 6:04pm On Apr 20, 2015
[quote author=rammyty post=32922614]Hello house, did d assessment of cardinal stone on April 18(last sat) and got this messages today April 20, d message goes thus;

I got the same mail as well. I guess it was a mistake
Re: Cardinal Stone 2015 Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test!!! by wallmosh: 10:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
#Chocolatees

You guys can confirmed it by its content if it's the same as the previous mail
Re: Cardinal Stone 2015 Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test!!! by ayuspearl: 4:22pm On Apr 21, 2015
Phyphian:
I can't really judge how it went because they have not gotten back to me.
The AC is divided into 3; Group activity, Case study reading and presentation then, Essay writing.
The important thing is that they were really nice and they treated us like clients and not job seekers. I enjoyed my time there.

ok, Thanks....
Re: Cardinal Stone 2015 Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test!!! by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 24, 2015
Re: Cardinal Stone 2015 Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test!!! by Badguy001(m): 1:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
chiggiee:

Why the full stop? Have they got back to you on ur test?
Re: Cardinal Stone 2015 Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test!!! by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 24, 2015
Badguy001:

Why the full stop? Have they got back to you on ur test?

yup, i passed. proceeding to the next stage.
Re: Cardinal Stone 2015 Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test!!! by Badguy001(m): 3:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
chiggiee:

That's great! When is ur AC (Assessment Centre)?
Re: Cardinal Stone 2015 Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test!!! by wallmosh: 11:02am On Apr 25, 2015
Badguy001:

That's great! When is ur AC (Assessment Centre)?
Phyphian:
No, I haven't. But i am still hoping they will do that soon.
chiggiee:

OK. Any idea of the duration of the programme and when it's going to commence. Do you guys think there will be other stage(s) after this?
Re: Cardinal Stone 2015 Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test!!! by Badguy001(m): 12:32pm On Apr 25, 2015
wallmosh:

OK. Any idea of the duration of the programme and when it's going to commence. Do you guys think there will be other stage(s) after this?

After the test, there is an Assessment Center (AC) stage. If u make it through AC, an interview with the partners (last stage).

The programme is meant to run for 3 months. It was initially scheduled to commence in April but doesn't seem feasible anymore. In view of that, I can't say. Probably June.

1 Like

Re: Cardinal Stone 2015 Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test!!! by wallmosh: 4:21pm On Apr 25, 2015
Badguy001:

After the test, there is an Assessment Center (AC) stage. If u make it through AC, an interview with the partners (last stage).

The programme is meant to run for 3 months. It was initially scheduled to commence in April but doesn't seem feasible anymore. In view of that, I can't say. Probably June.

I thought the AC had the interview in it as presentation. It seems after the whole exercise there will another assessment for placement.
Re: Cardinal Stone 2015 Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test!!! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 25, 2015
Guess there should be one more stage after the AC...all these tedious recruitment processes sef undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UBA Graduate Management Acceleration Programme (GMAP) 2022 / Union Bank Calling For Interview / Iniuobong Umoren: Highlights From Frank Uduak Akpan’s Confession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.