Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,256 members, 7,807,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Eden Hazard Is An Average Player - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Eden Hazard Is An Average Player (10456 Views)

Eden Hazard Is Better Than Ronaldo – Mourinho / Eden Hazard Named Player Of The Year. / Hazard Is As Good As Messi And Ronaldo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by Shubbylee(m): 12:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
timbros:

So it's not that Barcelona WONT dare win Europa League again, it's WHEN they win it abi?

This is your exact comment :

So you never knew that that cup is in Barcelona's trophy cabinet when you made that statement? You should be ashamed now cuz thats what you said.

Does winning the Fairs Cup in the 50s made Barcelona a lesser team then? Even when European Cup have been renamed Uefa Champions League, Barca is still jubilating Cup Winners Cup. So what's your point? Or Barca have not upgraded when the likes of Ronaldo and Edgar Davids are there? Was it not the period they won Cup Winners Cup?

Please don't bother to quote me again because I'm done with this argument. It's becoming childish.

Thank you and have a good night.

Bro!! I've been following ur comments on this thread, arguing with these pple is a waste of time, they just started watching football day!! they're blinded by hatred for Chelsea and the EPL no matter what u say they would come up with another stupid response!!
Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by timbros(m): 12:47pm On Feb 27, 2015
Shubbylee:

Bro!! I've been following ur comments on this thread, arguing with these pple is a waste of time, they just started watching football day!! they're blinded by hatred for Chelsea and the EPL no matter what u say they would come up with another stupid response!!

Right from the onset, I never wanted to comment in this tread but some comments can be so provoking!
Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 27, 2015
Shubbylee:

My father is a BASTARD for all i said to you previously.... My mother should have aborted me instead of raising me to live a miserable life. Who the fvck am i to criticize your thread? for a sane human being who's not under the influence of any drug to take issues personal , and also come to Nairaland and to Showcase my mental deficiency to the world shows that All cannot be well with me and my useless parents . I cannot argue factually with you because my contributions so far shows I'm a Fool raised by miserable parents!!

Oloshi alai ni tiju ni baba mi! ! Asinwin oloriburuku Oshi ni iyami!! Koni da fun baba Iya to bi Iya mi!! Olofo omo lasan lasan ni mi!!

u wanna meet the craziest idiott on NL? it's me bro!! I regret airing my stupid opinion on your thread!! in my life b4 i write something i'll think twice!! My father is a BLINKING BASTARD!!

FIXED

2 Likes

Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by timbros(m): 12:54pm On Feb 27, 2015
Please Shubbylee and searching4love, you guys are not kids. Can you guys sheath your swords already!

Learn how to discuss football maturely. PLEASE!

I'm out. Peace.
Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 27, 2015
timbros:
Please Shubbylee and searching4love, you guys are not kids. Can you guys sheath your swords already!

I'm out. Peace.

If u read through the thread carefully u would notice i never insulted anyone nor used any abusive tone. That guy is too aggressive in his replies hence he spews trash and thinks he has monopoly of words. Thanks tho. I will ignore the cretin henceforth cool
Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by Shubbylee(m): 1:20pm On Feb 27, 2015
searching4love:

If u read through the thread carefully u would notice i never insulted anyone nor used any abusive tone. That guy is too aggressive in his replies hence he spews trash and thinks he has monopoly of words. Thanks tho. I will ignore the cretin henceforth cool

U told me u needed what I smoked....is that not an insult? now u're calling me a cretin!! And u're here forming saint....Pls learn to keep such Silly Opinions u have in football in ur mind or restrict it to Mechanics and Shoemakers in ur area that are gullible and can be deceived, the title of this thread makes it an Insult, its too silly to Grace a Site like Nairaland!! All in all Sha we're Grown azz men....we shouldn't be doing this!! God bless you bro,bye!
Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by Shubbylee(m): 1:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
timbros:

I'm out. Peace.

Thanks Bro!! I was just too provoked at his Sheer Hatred and lack of respect of an Hardworking talented world class player like Hazard, Chelsea, the EPL and football as a Sport!! it can be annoying to encounter such ignorance, but I'm done with him tho!! God bless!!
Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
Shubbylee:

U told me u needed what I smoked....is that not an insult? now u're calling me a cretin!! And u're here forming saint....Pls learn to keep such Silly Opinions u have in football in ur mind or restrict it to Mechanics and Shoemakers in ur area that are gullible and can be deceived, the title of this thread makes it an Insult, its too silly to Grace a Site like Nairaland!! All in all Sha we're Grown azz men....we shouldn't be doing this!! God bless you bro,bye!

One love. Peace cool
Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by Shubbylee(m): 1:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
searching4love:

I am very stupid for all this gibberish i spewed. What the fvck am i smoking Did i write this stupid thread in my right senses? If I don't know anything abt football I'll shut my stinking mouth next time. Who am i to insult a great player like Eden Michael Hazard onmy thread? I'm entitled to my opinion but my opinion is Silly. Senseless goats like me av not to offer intellectually hence resort to insults. I never abused u in all my replies so whats the fuss about?

Abi hazard kill my papa? Na my mother fvck Chelsea owner he no gree pay am? Why am i taking it Hazard's matter personal? Why can't i learn to use my brain and don't let passion overcome my thinking. i am a hopeless fool and it shall never be well with my father for making this silly thread.

i am a Stup.id son of a b.itch

Oloshi eleribuu omo alai lekor ni baba mi sha

FIXED

NO BE ONLY U GET PHONE!! grin
Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by timbros(m): 1:35pm On Feb 27, 2015
searching4love:

If u read through the thread carefully u would notice i never insulted anyone nor used any abusive tone. That guy is too aggressive in his replies hence he spews trash and thinks he has monopoly of words. Thanks tho. I will ignore the cretin guy henceforth cool
^^^ fixed

Shubbylee:

Thanks Bro!! I was just too provoked at his Sheer Hatred and lack of respect of an Hardworking talented world class player like Hazard, Chelsea, the EPL and football as a Sport!! it can be annoying to encounter such ignorance, but I'm done with him tho!! God bless!!

Now that's better.

Somebody please pass the glasses around joor.... Let's drink to the beautiful game!

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by homesteady(m): 3:25pm On Feb 27, 2015
timbros:

Somebody please pass the glasses around joor.... Let's drink to the beautiful game!

I'm sure you read this -

"I don't want to win the Europa League," said the Chelsea manager. "It would be a big disappointment for me. I don't want my players to feel the Europa League is our competition."
Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by TreQuartista: 4:21pm On Feb 27, 2015
Everyday simpletöns and the resident moröns are having a field day on this thread.

Sapheads everywhere. . .
Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by ClintonNzedimma(m): 8:47am On Mar 06, 2015
Shubbylee:

As I've quoted u again come and use police to catch me na!! Otondo!! u're disappointed in me? who d hell r u to me? ion even know ur azz bro! The title of your thread alone is Gross Immaturity....I had to Spit venom cos pple like you don't learn!! think twice b4 u open silly threads on NL!! Bye and God Bless!!
my guy, u dont know football to the slightest bit, thats the thing about most chelsea fans.
I rest my case
Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by okitejoseph: 7:41am On Feb 10, 2016
Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by raumdeuter: 6:14pm On Feb 11, 2016
Please who is Hidden Ikedia hazard
Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by Bimffo(m): 2:26pm On Mar 16, 2016
raumdeuter:

He is hiding somewhere in London with his Ikebe. grin
Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by bigkesh(m): 2:56pm On Mar 16, 2016
raumdeuter:
The slayer of Lahm.....
Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by sleekdot(m): 4:44pm On Mar 16, 2016
bigkesh:

The slayer of Lahm.....

Lahm has 1 world cup 1 CL trophy already when would Hidden pius Ikedia have his own
Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 18, 2016
Tah. Neymar found himself in d midst of Messi and Suraze. But its just hazard. Oscar, Pedro dont hold ball like hazard. Willain palys well, but his patern of holding ball is totaly differient.
Re: Eden Hazard Is An Average Player by incredible70(m): 7:20am On Mar 18, 2016
You go fear excuse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ludogorets Vs Liverpool: UCL (2 - 2) On 26th November 2014 / Arsenal Stars To Arrive Nigeria On Saturday / Arsenal Vs West Ham United (3 - 0) On 5th April 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.