Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,544 members, 7,808,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee (76159 Views)

Post Of Engineer Trainee Globalcom / Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open / Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by owoh2305(m): 9:59am On Feb 19, 2015
l...I wish you all success.

1 Like

Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by uscofield: 10:17am On Feb 19, 2015
owoh2305:
I am happy you guys were invited to an aptitude test.My son worked with No tore for 3 years,though the pay wasn't too OK but it was a nice experience for him.Luckily he is now with Total...I wish you all success.

Don't try to discourage guys please with ur pay mata....get the job first (if u don't like the pay, u leave the job for others)...I learnt they pay above 100k for a start...it's far better than staying at home and hoping for 200k job...
Congrats to ur son...

2 Likes

Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by Yeahreen(m): 11:08am On Feb 19, 2015
Thanks 4 d success wishes..I Wldnt Mind If Ur Son Can Connect Me 4 D Total Job Though smiley smiley
owoh2305:
I am happy you guys were invited to an aptitude test.My son worked with No tore for 3 years,though the pay wasn't too OK but it was a nice experience for him.Luckily he is now with Total...I wish you all success.

1 Like

Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by obinna2nv(m): 12:54pm On Feb 19, 2015
owoh2305:
OK sir, am confused. Are you encouraging or discouraging us? You're neither here nor there...
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by dentrice: 10:54pm On Feb 19, 2015
Pls what is their career email address so that I can apply. Pls indicate. Thanks success is yours by Gods grace
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by engrsyer(m): 10:59pm On Feb 19, 2015
Osaro4u2k:
I also got d text, pls is there anybodi that has d past questions email me on osaronwimeshack@gmail.com
Please landlord, when is the time for the test?
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by obinna2nv(m): 11:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
dentrice:
Pls what is their career email address so that I can apply. Pls indicate. Thanks success is yours by Gods grace
careers@notore.com

1 Like

Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by Douglasdale(m): 1:06am On Feb 20, 2015
Please can anyone in the house forward me the email invitation for the test? To dowg86@gmail.com. will appreciate it.
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by Nobody: 7:04am On Feb 20, 2015
its a test message not mail.

you are invited for an aptitude test on 21/2/15 at Nigeria Naval Cpllege, Onne, Rivers state by 10am. this text serves as entry permit.

please what and what are required.
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by obinna2nv(m): 8:45am On Feb 20, 2015
deracathy:

you are invited for an aptitude test on 21/2/15 at Nigeria Naval Cpllege, Onne, Rivers state by 10am. this text serves as entry permit.

You might wanna bring everything along, it doesn't hurt. To avoid stories that touches the heart..

1 Like

Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by engrsyer(m): 4:46pm On Feb 20, 2015
deracathy:

My sister please can u forward the text to me on 08034689226. I will reimburse the airtime with a recharge card which u would use to forward the text to me. thanks and God bless.
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by nicee07: 10:44am On Feb 21, 2015
How's the test peepz?
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by obinna2nv(m): 1:41pm On Feb 21, 2015
It was alright, its now up to them to do their selection.
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by kachnov(m): 4:10pm On Feb 21, 2015
I felt more like a NN personnel. Organisation of the test was top-notch
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by colynzo5: 6:11pm On Feb 21, 2015
Mehn, notore aptitude test ws tough. Well, I have done my part. Let God worry about his.. #ExpectantMind.
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by engrsyer(m): 6:42pm On Feb 21, 2015
I tried gate-crashing but was denied because of age factor and it later pained me when I heard that all the gate-crashers was allowed to enter.
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by larytyy: 6:52pm On Feb 21, 2015
Check out: 12 most shocking celebrity sex tapes of all time http:///1vO4S9b
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by crudedude(m): 1:05am On Feb 22, 2015
engrsyer:
I tried gate-crashing but was denied because of age factor and it later pained me when I heard that all the gate-crashers was allowed to enter.
serious? cry
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by obinna2nv(m): 9:23am On Feb 22, 2015
engrsyer:
Maybe you didn't wait behind?
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
Pls does anyone know when the results would be out?
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by demmy55(m): 8:28pm On Mar 07, 2015
Any update on the Feb 2015 Notore test result?

1 Like

Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by Yeahreen(m): 9:03pm On Mar 12, 2015
Hrd Emails are bin sent for candidates to submit deir updated CV's
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by uscofield: 11:24pm On Mar 12, 2015
Yeahreen:
Hrd Emails are bin sent for candidates to submit deir updated CV's

Text messages and some of the gatecrashers got it..congrats to those that got it
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by faith2ogesco(m): 9:35am On Mar 13, 2015
ilori1930 post=3085nt=Times New Roman:
Bros you dey here too?? shocked
[/font]
i jux found dis thread grin
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by Jagabanthelion: 12:44pm On Mar 13, 2015
uscofield:

Text messages and some of the gatecrashers got it..congrats to those that got it
Bro,do u know if any genuinely invited candidate got d text? 2 gatecrashers also told me they both got it,I want to know if the texts were sent to only successful gatecrashers whose softcopy of CVs are not yet with Notore or if every successful candidate,gatecrasher or genuine got d text.
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by Yeahreen(m): 3:40pm On Mar 13, 2015
Bro, sorry but wats the content of the text msg received?
Jagabanthelion:

Bro,do u know if any genuinely invited candidate got d text? 2 gatecrashers also told me they both got it,I want to know if the texts were sent to only successful gatecrashers whose softcopy of CVs are not yet with Notore or if every successful candidate,gatecrasher or genuine got d text.
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by faith2ogesco(m): 6:59pm On Mar 13, 2015
Jagabanthelion:

I think pple dat were invited got it too
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by Jagabanthelion: 9:36pm On Mar 13, 2015
Yeahreen:
Bro, sorry but wats the content of the text msg received?
To send updated CVs to an email address they gave.

faith2ogesco:
I think pple dat were invited got it too
Sorry but be a bit precise. Do u know any one genuinely invited that got it?
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by Yeahreen(m): 10:10pm On Mar 13, 2015
Kk, dats d same content with d email received.
Jagabanthelion:

To send updated CVs to an email address they gave.

Sorry but be a bit precise. Do u know any one genuinely invited that got it?

Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by kingsleychidosky: 1:53am On Mar 14, 2015
I was genuinely invited, I also got the mail to send my updated CV
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by Jagabanthelion: 7:02am On Mar 14, 2015
kingsleychidosky:
I was genuinely invited, I also got the mail to send my updated CV

Kk. Thanks. Just needed the clarification.
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by faith2ogesco(m): 8:54am On Mar 14, 2015
Jagabanthelion:

Kk. Thanks. Just needed the clarification.
Pple invited got mail.. Gate crashers got txt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee 2014: Aptitude Test / Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police / From Bangladesh, The Man With The Worst Job In The World(photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.