Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,847 members, 7,802,710 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

"My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband (52344 Views)

Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best / Lies Single Parent Wouldn't Let You To Know / He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by Jerrick(m): 10:22pm On Feb 18, 2015
Its not real!! How can you call somebody your wife and she won't let you through?? #rubbish
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by Pweetyradiance(f): 10:24pm On Feb 18, 2015
women giving men problems since 1900, there's something wrong somewhere, I strongly believe she's been screwed by some grand papa's, sugar sons or richer dudes.....Women and their Wahala* shakes her head,dust her feet and moves on* don't forget I am proud to be a woman.
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by aaamos(m): 10:24pm On Feb 18, 2015
Use her for ritual #lobatan# grin

2 Likes

Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by ikusdaddy: 10:24pm On Feb 18, 2015
When a woman says this all d time it means someone somewhere is giving her sense of happiness that d husband is not, what she's doing is a kind of comparison, not reducing herself to her husband. it will only stop wen d man act as if he doesn't see her at all. d man should buy a recharge card for a lady friend outside that will n calling him at nite wen eva he is with wife, jealousy will make her sit up.

3 Likes

Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by Shubbylee(m): 10:25pm On Feb 18, 2015
ireneony:
grin
I'm just like the lady.
If I'm tired, if you like call Mohammed, I nor de do

Tired of what? is it u Dat would be doing d pounding n stroking or ur man!! :p
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by CaptPlanet(m): 10:25pm On Feb 18, 2015
Sweetmarriage:

On our page, one woman said she does it sometimes, because it would make the man longs for his wife.

Rubbish! Till He starts getting it somewhere else...
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by Osode: 10:26pm On Feb 18, 2015
IKORO is not a dance for the lilly livered, ...or the faint of Heart..
I have so much to tell you Oh young man.
Dont just leave her... (dont even bother)
RUN !!!
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by Misogynist2014(m): 10:26pm On Feb 18, 2015
Where do men find these end time wives? I'm puzzled.

5 Likes

Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by Truckpusher(m): 10:27pm On Feb 18, 2015
lion042:
She doesn't wear that for you, rat is eating your fish somewhere
These kind of rats can be aggressive bearing it in my mind that he's untop of stolen goods. grin

2 Likes

Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by gabe: 10:29pm On Feb 18, 2015
Bro, just Bleep her already. U don't know some women hate begging when it comes to sex? She wants u to b d man n dominate her. Just grab her @ nite n Bleep her by force.

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by CaptPlanet(m): 10:29pm On Feb 18, 2015
Just see, I don't blame her, she has a nice hubby who is even interested in trying to make it work....
Untill he starts giving attention to desperate chics (see what did there?..lol)
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 18, 2015
Dera25:
D husband should sit her down to speak senses into her brain abt d so called job because it seems she value d job more dan d husband. Lets I forget, who is d bread winner of d family? because if she is d one, dt means d woman must hv some reasons to justify her action

Which stupid reason! She should better disclose the man she shower that affection b/c most women are capable of anything.
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by Neplusultra(f): 10:32pm On Feb 18, 2015
..I dont like dis ue touching body..cos u know say my mama no like am grin cheesy
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by Truckpusher(m): 10:32pm On Feb 18, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Where do men find these end time wives? I'm puzzled.
Some men are zombies in the hands of these psychos called women. grin
They spent their own money to buy for themselves a problem,while living in agony all in the name of marriage .....smh.....Some men deserve to be flogged on the peniss five times everyday for being emasculated by this psychos called women. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by phlame(m): 10:33pm On Feb 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
That story died long time ago.
Who believes those tales by moonlight stories by NL virgins.? grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by Truckpusher(m): 10:34pm On Feb 18, 2015
Neplusultra:
..I dont like dis ue touching body..cos u know say my mama no like am grin cheesy
People like you no dey take eye see peniis(excuse me for that expression) . cheesy
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 18, 2015
xjet:
. grin.

Wicked grin grin
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by sammyj: 10:36pm On Feb 18, 2015
wink na wa for you ooo, at least encourage or motive the man on his wife weakness since both of you share the same sex trait grin
ireneony:
grin
I'm just like the lady.
If I'm tired, if you like call Mohammed, I nor de do
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 18, 2015
xjet:
. grin.

With the size of that dick, a girl must always be in the mood!

But if babe do me that kin thing, na Rohypnol be your portion
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by phemmyutd(m): 10:38pm On Feb 18, 2015
the point is that if ur wife behaves irresponsible you guys should behave very more irresponsible to her. NCOs d way now a days ladies take responsible guys is too terrible.
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by rocksteady419(m): 10:39pm On Feb 18, 2015
If my wife do me dat kind tin wahala no dey, I go run am "R n B"..."rape n beg" grin
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by berrystunn(m): 10:39pm On Feb 18, 2015
make her jealous... chat with girls and even call
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by Truckpusher(m): 10:40pm On Feb 18, 2015
Evina:
She is punishing the man.

I don't know how people are too tired to indulge in an activity that guarantees absolute relaxation. wink
Are you a machine? cheesy
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:40pm On Feb 18, 2015
She is probably greasing other tools else where. Dont be a cuckold man.
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by PLEXPLEX(m): 10:40pm On Feb 18, 2015
SHE MUST B DRESSING THAT SEXY FOR HUSBAND SHE LOVES MOST WHICH IS HER SPIRIT HUSBAND.
U HAD BETTER TAKE HER TO PROPHET TB. JOSHUA ABI U NO DEY SEE HOW HIM THE DELIVER ALL THE WOMEN OF THIS RIVAL OF URS?

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by Neplusultra(f): 10:41pm On Feb 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
People like you no dey take eye see peniis(excuse me for that expression) . cheesy
grin cheesy
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:41pm On Feb 18, 2015
xjet:
. grin.
Hmmmmmmm baddest boy ever grin
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by Barbarthundey(m): 10:42pm On Feb 18, 2015
picture or adonbilivit
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by danot1030: 10:44pm On Feb 18, 2015
The man should suggest o the wife the service of a housemaid say of 18yrs above to assist in home cores. He should be the one that sees to it that te maid possesses all the necessary details (the bosom, backyard and the good smiling face with good set of teeth). She should also possess the skill to cook and nurse a baby well.
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by Truckpusher(m): 10:45pm On Feb 18, 2015
rocksteady419:
If my wife do me dat kind tin wahala no dey, I go run am "R n B"..."rape n beg" grin
Bad guys una plenty for this thread. grin grin grin

Where yam for get power say make goat no chop am for this same room? grin
The man na jonsing boy. grin
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by lion042(m): 10:45pm On Feb 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
These kind of rats can be aggressive bearing it in my mind that he's untop of stolen goods. grin

hahahahaha....so what is going to happen to the rat when caught?
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by mekybabe1: 10:45pm On Feb 18, 2015
Maybe she's not happy with you. Try to help her with some house chores, the kids etc so that she can have a little rest too and won't have much excuses. Good luck!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) / See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday / Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.