Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,866 members, 7,798,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Proj GEJ Look In - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Proj GEJ Look In (1333 Views)

PMB: Presidency Shows Off Buhari's New Look In The U.K, What Do You Think? / This Is Exactly How Nigeria Will Look In 4 Years If..........(pictures Included) / Must Look A Photo Of How Rivers State Will Look In 8yrs Time Under Gov Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proj GEJ Look In by agabaI23(m): 2:40pm On Feb 18, 2015
Based on my personal suspicion which was confirmed by the piece that is credited to Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, https://www.nairaland.com/2152800/bombshell-animals-wan-dash-me/1#30832876 I firmly believe that the generals are upto something.
Those who think they own Nigeria are up to something. The removal of 60, 000 ghost workers is paining some people. https://www.nairaland.com/2152910/fg-uncovers-62892-ghost-workers/3#30842002

It has been alleged that generals have been behind bunkering and now the government is about to cut of their sources of illegal income. OBJ distributed oil wells to some of them and they are afraid of losing out now that OBJ has no control over things.
They think they own Nigeria but Nigeria belongs to all of us

Let us remember this
#liberation2015
Time up for selfish 'owners' of Nigeria
Vote GEJ, Vote visible Change

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Proj GEJ Look In by agabaI23(m): 2:44pm On Feb 18, 2015
beopened, africanqueen111 Louislewis, Juliaann, sleekp1, ceo4eva, gunuvi, mogidi, VICTORCIZA, Truckpusher, aljharem, ola6, customized13
Biafranqueen, tomakint,iamodenigbo1, gramci, stebell, meforyou1, datolee, ichidodo, iconize, aljharem, Truckpusher, Phockphockman, Juliaan, brokenTV, aryzgreat, shizzle11, chukwudi44, longeria, Idumuose, Papabrowne, taharqa, LeOstrich, mogidi, Descartes, collynzo9, pointB, Sincere9gerian, arysexy asadike,ogologodimkpa,nwafuluozoh,customized13,sincerenigerian
BlackTechnology, anonimi, PhockPhockMan, KwoiZabo, nigerianvenom, ichidodo, biafranqueen, iamodenigbo, firefire, Descartes, mogidi,
Tomakint, Idumuose, atlwireles, Nigerianvenom, chukwudi44, priscaoge, tonte, Sunnybobo3, truckpusher, theassassin, jujuboy, jesusiscoming, Brownlord, mogidi, anonimi, noblezone, tit, ishiamu, firefire, blacktechnology, datolee, Billyonaire, taharqa, ujoinme, uchidodo, publisher, gramci, Longeria, jmaine, whynotthetruth, asadike, barcanista
Re: Proj GEJ Look In by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:10pm On Feb 18, 2015
BombShell: Animals wan dash me my human right -Ngozi Okonjo Iweala
By Ngozi Okonjo Iweala

WHY OBASANJO ENDORSED BUHARI Why am taking a swift from supporting General
Buhari . Just few hours ago, Obasanjo endorsed General Buhari as the man to deliver
this nation. I was personally shocked, when I heard the news. This is because, I was
expecting Baba to stay at the touch line, and leave Nigerians to study his body
language. But the masquerade could not control his dance in the public market.
Hence he mistakenly flogged his own mother who is also a trader in the market.
Nigerians, I am left with no option than to tell us that, these ex-generals and their
boys are up to something.
The issue at hand is not all about the presidential seat. But rather, the national cake
(oil blocks). Less I forget, is it not the same Obasanjo who woke up and hand picked
his puppet 2011, who eventually grew like Joseph the messiah of Egypt? Is it not the
same Obj that told us 2011, that General Buhari is too old to rule this country? Is it
not the same Obj that told us Buhari is a dictator? Somebody should have a rethink
like me. We must understand the preacher's language before decoding his message. If
Obj can take a swift and prefer General Buhari to Jonathan, a puppet he dedicated his
energy and resources to win 2011 election, then as an average Nigerian, we should
have a rethink and ask our leaders what is so special in Aso Rock. If leadership is to
serve the people, why is it that,the ex-generals finally gang up against their new
recruit on account of change?
If we're to outline the sins of Mr.President, are the ex- generals not guilty of such
sins? One may ask why is SPEAKER taking a swift? Everybody wants change. But I
am astonished the way and manner these ex- general joined the train of change. Is it
that, this is the first time they heard the word change? If NO, why did they not change
this country when they were given opportunity? Why advocating for change now when
the puppet body language shows he Will not renew their oil blocks licence? Why
advocating for change now, when the puppet purchased equipment to monitor and
reduce vandalism? Why advocating for change now, when the strong headed puppet
wiped out their ghost names from the civil service pay roll? Why advocating for
change now, when the puppet sacked your boys as corrupt ministers? Why
advocating for change now, when the puppet refused to dump Sambo for another
puppet? Why advocating for change when he refused to kill Nigerians indiscriminately.
But rather he is exploiting all means of dialogue. Unlike your Odi brutal killings and
destruction. Why advocating for change now, when the puppet refused to twist
governors hands with EFCC to pave his way like you did? Why advocating for change
now, when at 72 years, you still tell your children of 50years they are the leaders of
tomorrow? Why advocating for change now, when the puppet refused to give you the
fertilizer deal? Why advocating for change now, when the puppet refused to jail your
enemies? Why advocating for change now, when the puppet refused to rig election for
your daughter? Why advocating for change now, when in your time railways were not
working? Why advocating for change, when in your time, our judiciary could not
delivered a fair judgement in favour of oppositions?
Baba,Nigerians are fed up of you sitting in Otta, deciding their future. We want to
decide our destiny with the help of God. We want to practice true democracy by using
our votes to decide our future. Let the good works or antecedents of our leaders
speak volume for them. Just after the presidential chat with Mr.President, we
discovered that, you, your colleagues and errant boys, are spreading false
informations to pave your way to aso rock. Lastly, I challenge you
Baba, #Tinubu, #Atiku and others to tell Nigerians you don't have oil blocks or you
Generals are not fighting the last battle to protect your oil blocks. They won't come
out and speak my brothers and sisters. They want us to believe they are fighting for
us. When they have their own local refineries at their backyards. R..I.P Fela: Animals
wan dash me my human right

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proj GEJ Look In by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:18pm On Feb 18, 2015
Most of the issues raised are very pertinent and I know before now that there's a grand conspiracy which isn't in the public domain against GEJ outside of the interest of the man on the street...
These conspiracy against a "bloody civilian"; GEJ is fostered and promoted by these retired but heartless generals. GEJ is aware of most of them but won't put it in the open due to several reasons including diplomacy, public safety, and unlimited resources and connections both local and international available to these "devils"...

This election is the last fight...If GEJ wins; a lot will change about the system... And most of these ex-force men won't find it easy gaining access to power again...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Proj GEJ Look In by asadike(f): 3:40pm On Feb 18, 2015
If I talk now, they will say asadike have come again o. Meanwhile, I will be watching from d sideline.
Re: Proj GEJ Look In by automaticcars: 3:41pm On Feb 18, 2015
[s]
agabaI23:
Based on my personal suspicion which was confirmed by the piece that is credited to Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, https://www.nairaland.com/2152800/bombshell-animals-wan-dash-me/1#30832876 I firmly believe that the generals are upto something.
Those who think they own Nigeria are up to something. The removal of 60, 000 ghost workers is paining some people. https://www.nairaland.com/2152910/fg-uncovers-62892-ghost-workers/3#30842002

It has been alleged that generals have been behind bunkering and now the government is about to cut of their sources of illegal income. OBJ distributed oil wells to some of them and they are afraid of losing out now that OBJ has no control over things.

Let us remember this
#liberation2015
[/s]

Trash.

1 Like

Re: Proj GEJ Look In by automaticcars: 3:42pm On Feb 18, 2015
[s]
agabaI23:
beopened, africanqueen111 Louislewis, Juliaann, sleekp1, ceo4eva, gunuvi, mogidi, VICTORCIZA, Truckpusher, aljharem, ola6, customized13
Biafranqueen, tomakint,iamodenigbo1, gramci, stebell, meforyou1, datolee, ichidodo, iconize, aljharem, Truckpusher, Phockphockman, Juliaan, brokenTV, aryzgreat, shizzle11, chukwudi44, longeria, Idumuose, Papabrowne, taharqa, LeOstrich, mogidi, Descartes, collynzo9, pointB, Sincere9gerian, arysexy asadike,ogologodimkpa,nwafuluozoh,customized13,sincerenigerian
BlackTechnology, anonimi, PhockPhockMan, KwoiZabo, nigerianvenom, ichidodo, biafranqueen, iamodenigbo, firefire, Descartes, mogidi,
Tomakint, Idumuose, atlwireles, Nigerianvenom, chukwudi44, priscaoge, tonte, Sunnybobo3, truckpusher, theassassin, jujuboy, jesusiscoming, Brownlord, mogidi, anonimi, noblezone, tit, ishiamu, firefire, blacktechnology, datolee, Billyonaire, taharqa, ujoinme, uchidodo, publisher, gramci, Longeria, jmaine, whynotthetruth, asadike,
[/s]

Trash.

1 Like

Re: Proj GEJ Look In by automaticcars: 3:42pm On Feb 18, 2015
[s]
Whynotthetruth:
BombShell: Animals wan dash me my human right -Ngozi Okonjo Iweala
By Ngozi Okonjo Iweala

WHY OBASANJO ENDORSED BUHARI Why am taking a swift from supporting General
Buhari . Just few hours ago, Obasanjo endorsed General Buhari as the man to deliver
this nation. I was personally shocked, when I heard the news. This is because, I was
expecting Baba to stay at the touch line, and leave Nigerians to study his body
language. But the masquerade could not control his dance in the public market.
Hence he mistakenly flogged his own mother who is also a trader in the market.
Nigerians, I am left with no option than to tell us that, these ex-generals and their
boys are up to something.
The issue at hand is not all about the presidential seat. But rather, the national cake
(oil blocks). Less I forget, is it not the same Obasanjo who woke up and hand picked
his puppet 2011, who eventually grew like Joseph the messiah of Egypt? Is it not the
same Obj that told us 2011, that General Buhari is too old to rule this country? Is it
not the same Obj that told us Buhari is a dictator? Somebody should have a rethink
like me. We must understand the preacher's language before decoding his message. If
Obj can take a swift and prefer General Buhari to Jonathan, a puppet he dedicated his
energy and resources to win 2011 election, then as an average Nigerian, we should
have a rethink and ask our leaders what is so special in Aso Rock. If leadership is to
serve the people, why is it that,the ex-generals finally gang up against their new
recruit on account of change?
If we're to outline the sins of Mr.President, are the ex- generals not guilty of such
sins? One may ask why is SPEAKER taking a swift? Everybody wants change. But I
am astonished the way and manner these ex- general joined the train of change. Is it
that, this is the first time they heard the word change? If NO, why did they not change
this country when they were given opportunity? Why advocating for change now when
the puppet body language shows he Will not renew their oil blocks licence? Why
advocating for change now, when the puppet purchased equipment to monitor and
reduce vandalism? Why advocating for change now, when the strong headed puppet
wiped out their ghost names from the civil service pay roll? Why advocating for
change now, when the puppet sacked your boys as corrupt ministers? Why
advocating for change now, when the puppet refused to dump Sambo for another
puppet? Why advocating for change when he refused to kill Nigerians indiscriminately.
But rather he is exploiting all means of dialogue. Unlike your Odi brutal killings and
destruction. Why advocating for change now, when the puppet refused to twist
governors hands with EFCC to pave his way like you did? Why advocating for change
now, when at 72 years, you still tell your children of 50years they are the leaders of
tomorrow? Why advocating for change now, when the puppet refused to give you the
fertilizer deal? Why advocating for change now, when the puppet refused to jail your
enemies? Why advocating for change now, when the puppet refused to rig election for
your daughter? Why advocating for change now, when in your time railways were not
working? Why advocating for change, when in your time, our judiciary could not
delivered a fair judgement in favour of oppositions?
Baba,Nigerians are fed up of you sitting in Otta, deciding their future. We want to
decide our destiny with the help of God. We want to practice true democracy by using
our votes to decide our future. Let the good works or antecedents of our leaders
speak volume for them. Just after the presidential chat with Mr.President, we
discovered that, you, your colleagues and errant boys, are spreading false
informations to pave your way to aso rock. Lastly, I challenge you
Baba, #Tinubu, #Atiku and others to tell Nigerians you don't have oil blocks or you
Generals are not fighting the last battle to protect your oil blocks. They won't come
out and speak my brothers and sisters. They want us to believe they are fighting for
us. When they have their own local refineries at their backyards. R..I.P Fela: Animals
wan dash me my human right

[/s]

Another Trash.

1 Like

Re: Proj GEJ Look In by automaticcars: 3:43pm On Feb 18, 2015
[s]
Whynotthetruth:
Most of the issues raised are very pertinent and I know before now that there's a grand conspiracy which isn't in the public domain against GEJ outside of the interest of the man on the street...
These conspiracy against a "bloody civilian"; GEJ is fostered and promoted by these retired but heartless generals. GEJ is aware of most of them but won't put it in the open due to several reasons including diplomacy, public safety, and unlimited resources and connections both local and international available to these "devils"...

This election is the last fight...If GEJ wins; a lot will change about the system... And most of these ex-force men won't find it easy gaining access to power again...
[/s]

Trash.

1 Like

Re: Proj GEJ Look In by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 3:47pm On Feb 18, 2015
We know their plan and how to counter them

1 Like

Re: Proj GEJ Look In by anonimi: 3:55pm On Feb 18, 2015
I do NOT think that NOI wrote the piece published under her name!

1 Like

Re: Proj GEJ Look In by agabaI23(m): 4:04pm On Feb 18, 2015
anonimi:
I do NOT think that NOI wrote the piece published under her name!
That is why I said 'credited to NOI'. I also do not think she wrote that but whoever wrote that raised valid points.

#liberation2015

ellechrystal

5 Likes

Re: Proj GEJ Look In by agabaI23(m): 4:08pm On Feb 18, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

You are right on the money. I pity the youths who think they are fighting for them.

1 Like

Re: Proj GEJ Look In by agabaI23(m): 4:09pm On Feb 18, 2015
asadike:
If I talk now, they will say asadike have come again o. Meanwhile, I will be watching from d sideline.
Abeg talk ya own.
Re: Proj GEJ Look In by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:11pm On Feb 18, 2015
automaticcars:
[s][/s]

Trash.

lolz... you are really the definition and manifestation of madness par excellence... Why not read and logically counter the opinions of people; instead of maligning persons and characters, who you can't afford to stand at their door post without official permit or invitation in a faceless forum

1 Like

Re: Proj GEJ Look In by kayzat: 4:15pm On Feb 18, 2015
agabaI23:
Tomakint, Idumuose, atlwireles, Nigerianvenom, chukwudi44, priscaoge, tonte, Sunnybobo3, truckpusher, theassassin, jujuboy, jesusiscoming, Brownlord, mogidi, anonimi, noblezone, tit, ishiamu, firefire, blacktechnology, datolee, Billyonaire, taharqa, ujoinme, uchidodo, publisher, gramci, Longeria, jmaine, whynotthetruth, asadike,

You forgot your newly acquired singing bird? Gang of thieves and touts.
Re: Proj GEJ Look In by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:20pm On Feb 18, 2015
kayzat:

lolz...because we fail to agree with your viewpoint that qualifies us as thieves and touts...Thanks to GEJ for FOI and expression otherwise you won't spew this trash here. Use your brain like others and quit derogatory words because no society lives or survives on sentiments and lack of values...GEJ established new schools; apply in any plz...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proj GEJ Look In by agabaI23(m): 4:23pm On Feb 18, 2015
kayzat:

Thank you for reminding me of that efficient man

3 Likes

Re: Proj GEJ Look In by anonimi: 4:24pm On Feb 18, 2015
kayzat:

Are you referring to these guys

[img]http://www.nigeriaentertainment.io/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/apc-ju-.jpg[/img]

based on this

...F A C T.. C H E C K ...

'Obasanjo and Atiku in 8 years built one UNIVERSITY each for themselves....Bells and ABTI.
They built NONE for Nigerians.

Jonathan and Sambo in 4 years built 14 (FOURTEEN) new universities for all Nigerians.
NONE for themselves.

NOTE: OBJ and ATIKU are now consultants/sponsors/piloters/members of APC....
They too are seeking CHANGE!!!

I choose TRANSFORMATION than this their CHANGE.
What about you

Sourced from: https://www.nairaland.com/2146237/why...ive/4#30711260

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026307_b7ovpzdiyaapvevpicsay_jpegdbcecff075916fc73d6e05a56b0e5601

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2023224_106334837960003637540871239247822158463153o_jpega322806fc65b78cc91e1dd619380fecb

1 Like

Re: Proj GEJ Look In by ellechrystal(f): 4:31pm On Feb 18, 2015
agabaI23:

Let us remember this
#liberation2015
Well said, don't mind d old goat called Obj.he should go n eat some of the leaves in his farm,
I wonder wat their problem is really.
Re: Proj GEJ Look In by agabaI23(m): 4:37pm On Feb 18, 2015
ellechrystal:

Well said, don't mind d old goat called Obj.he should go n eat some of the leaves in his farm,
I wonder wat their problem is really.
You can say that again my dear. It is annoying that someone like OBJ can actually come out and pontificate about righteousness and people will take him serious. It is the height of insult and goes a long way to show that we Nigerians are either gullible with short memories or are innately corrupt with remedy.
Re: Proj GEJ Look In by anonimi: 4:55pm On Feb 18, 2015
Whynotthetruth:
lolz...because we fail to agree with your viewpoint that qualifies us as thieves and touts...Thanks to GEJ for FOI and expression otherwise you won't spew these trash here. Use your brain like others and quit derogatory words because no society lives or survives on sentiments and lack of values...GEJ established new schools; apply in any plz...

Abi oh! Thankfully we will not revert to the dark days when FREEDOM of expression was a No. No.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2098851_109602783_jpeg1fa095d1e8964ccd66363d37dc6c81b3

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proj GEJ Look In by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:31pm On Feb 18, 2015
anonimi:

Abi oh! Thankfully we will not revert to the dark days when FREEDOM of expression was a No. No.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2098851_109602783_jpeg1fa095d1e8964ccd66363d37dc6c81b3

Bro, Na sooo... I so love how you use pictorial language...keep it coming bro...better days ahead!!!

1 Like

Re: Proj GEJ Look In by PhockPhockMan: 9:12pm On Feb 18, 2015
anonimi:

My man, you're too much. I love this.

1 Like

Re: Proj GEJ Look In by iamodenigbo1(m): 1:39pm On Feb 19, 2015
agabaI23:
Tomakint, Idumuose, atlwireles, Nigerianvenom, chukwudi44, priscaoge, tonte, Sunnybobo3, truckpusher, theassassin, jujuboy, jesusiscoming, Brownlord, mogidi, anonimi, noblezone, tit, ishiamu, firefire, blacktechnology, datolee, Billyonaire, taharqa, ujoinme, uchidodo, publisher, gramci, Longeria, jmaine, whynotthetruth, asadike, barcanista
present

1 Like

Re: Proj GEJ Look In by Firefire(m): 2:09pm On Feb 19, 2015
OLD General's with their evil plans.

They shall ALL fail in Jesus Name.

GEJ is the BEST that can happen to Nigeria at the moment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proj GEJ Look In by Gboliwe: 2:14pm On Feb 19, 2015
The eyes of the common man will keep opening to the covert activities of these APCthieves.

I foresaw this long before now, and it gives me great joy to see that some people are thinking twice about all the noise these noisemakers are making around

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proj GEJ Look In by agabaI23(m): 2:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
iamodenigbo1:
present
grin
Re: Proj GEJ Look In by agabaI23(m): 2:18pm On Feb 19, 2015
Firefire:
OLD General's with their evil plans.

They shall ALL fail in Jesus Name.

GEJ is the BEST that can happen to Nigeria at the moment.
Amen
Re: Proj GEJ Look In by gunuvi(m): 7:16am On Feb 24, 2015
Most of our youths don't deserve to be leaders of today. If not, why will educated young people be so myopic as to forget easily event not up to a decade?. Obasanjo left in 2007 and many young people today are still taking that old man that almost killed our young democracy serious?.
They have forgotten how he built his presidential library with monies from his cronies who mostly were forced to donate(remember Adenugas revelation)
They hav e forgotten easily how he almost extended his tenure to 3rd time
They intentionally forgot about the thieve Atiku, Tinubu, Mbadinuju, etc of just less than 8 years ago that they embezzled the nation treasury when they were in govt.
They have forgotten El rufai, Saraki etc
Today, these same people that almost killed this nation and stole our collective wealth are crying for CHANGE and some of our youths are supporting the enemies of our commonwealth.
What I know is that Buhari can never rule this nation again and the cabals who are doing everything possible to unseat Jonathan will all be put to shame. Amen

1 Like

Re: Proj GEJ Look In by agabaI23(m): 10:25am On Feb 26, 2015
gunuvi:
Most of our youths don't deserve to be leaders of today. If not, why will educated young people be so myopic as to forget easily event not up to a decade?. Obasanjo left in 2007 and many young people today are still taking that old man that almost killed our young democracy serious?.
They have forgotten how he built his presidential library with monies from his cronies who mostly were forced to donate(remember Adenugas revelation)
They hav e forgotten easily how he almost extended his tenure to 3rd time
They intentionally forgot about the thieve Atiku, Tinubu, Mbadinuju, etc of just less than 8 years ago that they embezzled the nation treasury when they were in govt.
They have forgotten El rufai, Saraki etc
Today, these same people that almost killed this nation and stole our collective wealth are crying for CHANGE and some of our youths are supporting the enemies of our commonwealth.
What I know is that Buhari can never rule this nation again and the cabals who are doing everything possible to unseat Jonathan will all be put to shame. Amen
A big Amen ooo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Sends Thabo Mbeki, Abdusalami To Beg Buhari Not To Probe Him / Army Took Over Ojo Road (video) / Update On Lagos Early Results – See Winners And Loosers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.