Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,694 members, 7,805,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Gatiano A Muslim Scholar, Said " The Hadith Is Corrupt And Invalid" - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Gatiano A Muslim Scholar, Said " The Hadith Is Corrupt And Invalid" (5473 Views)

Why It Is Dangerous For A Muslim To Marry Only One Wife – Islamic Scholar / What An Islamic Scholar Said About Muslims' Tolerance / Nigerian Islamic Scholar Dies In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gatiano A Muslim Scholar, Said " The Hadith Is Corrupt And Invalid" by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 18, 2015
Ma muslim scolar cum friend, once told me dat d hadith is corrupt, like gatiano to expantiate his point and give facts y he said d hadith is not worth it. Empiree Rilwayne001 tartar9 tola9ja 9jaforlife pls sit back and watch how ma reformed muslim discuss dis topic.
Re: Gatiano A Muslim Scholar, Said " The Hadith Is Corrupt And Invalid" by gatiano(m): 3:38pm On Feb 18, 2015
There is no discussing this issue without discussing the race issue, the race issue is a very big thing as it connects religions, sciences, history, culture, and politics.
It is only a very foolish and an extremely scared blackman and/or a blackwoman that would claim that "we're all one", "don't we have the same red blood?" etc; NO! We are not one, and we are not of the same blood. We can intermarry, sit together, laugh, dance, pray together etc. Fact is we are not one or of the same quality of blood. Thus one must first discuss the beginning of other races.

However, for now, The hadith is an indirect speech of a book. None from Muhammad followers were there to tell a story. It is like adding the sermons of Oyedepo, Adeboye, Joshua to the bible; which the catholics have already done too. catholics have their own version of a hadith.
Yet; "thy shall not add or remove from the word of GOD". didn't the Quran tell about the jews and the christians adding unto the book and removing from them? We not the muslims warned not to do the same? they were warned. But like every white skin person, they will always do opposite to what GOD tells them. There is no good in them.
so if we should accept the hadith, we might as well allow oyedepo's and co sermons into the bible. hadith=sermon.

short history on race will come later....

OREMUSSANCTUS:
Ma muslim scolar cum friend, once told me dat d hadith is corrupt, like gatiano to expantiate his point and give facts y he said d hadith is not worth it. Empiree Rilwayne001 tartar9 tola9ja 9jaforlife pls sit back and watch how ma reformed muslim discuss dis topic.
Re: Gatiano A Muslim Scholar, Said " The Hadith Is Corrupt And Invalid" by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 4:48pm On Feb 18, 2015
Is that so?
Re: Gatiano A Muslim Scholar, Said " The Hadith Is Corrupt And Invalid" by gatiano(m): 6:45pm On Feb 18, 2015
In order for me to proceed, i will have to tell or clarify the person of the prophets. Moses, Jesus, Muhammad, Elijah Muhammad, Zarathustra, Quetzal and Rama. These are the 7 major prophets (7 churches of Asia), the entire planet earth was called ASIA.

so we will look into "RE-INCARNATION".

The question of re-incarnation has been misrepresented by modern people, so much so that it has led to a great deal of misunderstanding.

2. The misunderstanding arises due to a lack of knowledge about the different types of ancestral memories, or what modern people call collective memory.

3. There are two types of ancestral memories. One is biological, and is handed down from generation to generation. The other is spiritual ancestral memory and does not depend on genes. This latter type of ancestral memory is the true basis for re-incarnation, and I'll describe it last.

4. First I'll describe the former kind, which is biologically based ancestral memory. This is the type of 're-incarnation' that has been described in most new-age books. It is a false concept of re-incarnation. What it is is simply genetic memory of a person's ancestors. Every living person has in his DNA the genetic code of all his/her ancestors. The body's DNA is a recording mechanism that stores all of a person's life experiences. That is how ancestral memories are physically passed from generation to generation.

The strands of DNA that pass from parents to child have a wide spectrum of frequencies, somewhat like the frequencies of sound or light. When a person is born, a particular segment of the DNA spectrum stands out as the strongest, and is unique to every person. So there is a 'fine tuning' of the DNA frequencies that result in every person having a unique type of body. Obviously siblings will have DNA frequencies that are very close in the entire spectrum of what they receive from their parents, and identical twins even closer.

5. During the life of a person, it may happen that certain incidents will cause his/her DNA frequency to 'tune out' of its normal state or frequency within the spectrum. Each frequency is a recording of the life experiences of that person's ancestors. Many white people and other light-skinned races, especially here in America, have remote Black ancestors.

6. Now, these people are totally white (not part Black) because after seven generations of white/white breeding, the entire Black germ is removed. In other words, if the mixed race child of a Black/non-Black couple later marries a non- Black, and all the generations that follow do the same, then after the 7th generation there will not be a Black germ in their progeny, and they're no longer part Black, but totally white or other races. That is the reason why whites and other non-Blacks can have Black ancestors who lived seven, eight or more generations before. When such a person is under hypnosis, trance, or some other appropriate condition, even though she will mostly remember her white ancestors, sometimes he or she can re-live the life of the Black ancestor and believe it to be her own past incarnation as a Black queen, pharaoh, chief or whatever (note though that most reported cases of reincarnation are frauds perpetrated by charlatans).

7. The misunderstanding about reincarnation comes when the person identifies that life as his/her own, instead of recognizing it as part of the wide spectrum of ancestral genetic memories. And so the modern person under trance mistakenly believes that he/she is re-living a past incarnation. This remembrance or re-living, caused by genetic memory, is purely biological, depending only on DNA, and is what modern people call re-incarnation. This is a false concept of re-incarnation.

8. True re-incarnation is spiritual and does not depend on genetic memory. It depends on eternal ancestral memory, or what we call the mind of God. I'll mention at the onset that the light race people do not have the mind of God in them; therefore they do not experience true reincarnation. This statement may surprise many Black people, but that's because most of us have lost the knowledge of who God really is. The reason God cannot incarnate in them is as follows:

9. At the beginning of every new universe, there is only one earth, the first earth. It sits alone in infinite space, and is inhabited by one billion eight million original people. They are eternal people, the first Gods, who come from a recently completed universe. They descend upon the first earth in one billion eight million Black bodies, whose Blackness comes from the ether that surrounds the first earth. As I've described in an earlier post, ether, or space, is pure Blackness. The Gods take the Blackness of the ether as their skin color, because from this Blackness they can create every color of every living thing since the Black color contains all other colors in it. The Black color lives physically in the body in the dominant Black gene, which is the source of what modern people call melanin.

10. The dominant Black gene is what in ancient scriptures is called the throne of God. The body is called the temple of God, and the Black gene is the throne upon which God is 'seated'. Without the dominant Black gene, there is no throne upon which God can 'sit'. In other words, God uses the Black gene as the source for the creation of all living things. It is the seat of the 144,000 aspects of God's goodness, or morality. It is the central point from which the original prototypes of life are created, each one taking its form according to each aspect of God's pure character, and each one also taking its coloring from the infinitude of colors contained in the Black germ.

11. Therefore simply put, without the Black germ God cannot incarnate in a human body. He/she would be impotent, unable to create life or to give form and color to the universe. (When I say create life, I don't mean reproducing babies - I mean creating animals and plants out of 'nothing', as described in the biology post).

12. All the non-Black people on earth were made from Black people. They were made not in the same way that animals and plants were created - i.e. by giving form and color to new life - but rather, they were made by removing color from their original Black ancestors. The way the original ancestors removed color from themselves was by suppressing their own dominant Black gene. Every Black person has a dominant Black gene and a recessive light gene. When the Black gene is accidentally suppressed, then the light gene comes to the fore, and the child born to such parents among Black people is an albino. Now, a Black albino still has the Black gene, the seat of God, but it's suppressed at conception. It's possible to create even from a suppressed Black gene, but the albino would have to undergo extensive rituals of initiation to bring the suppressed germ back to the forefront, much more so than is ordinarily the case.

13. The light-skinned races are different than Black albinos in that in them the Black gene is completely absent. It takes exactly seven generations of deliberate breeding to completely breed out the dominant Black gene. That is how the first race of light-skinned people was made 6,000 years ago. From the first race (Hispanic/Latin/Greek people) was made the second race (Semitics, i.e. Arabs, Jews, Persians etc). From them was made the yellow race and from the yellow race was made the white race. All these races of non-Blacks no longer have the Black gene in them. This is the reason why no light race parents can ever give birth to a Black baby.

14. Because of the absence of the Black gene, there is no throne in their temple (body) upon which God can be seated. Therefore God incarnates only in Black people.

15. Any Black person who feels even the slightest degree of discomfort when reading the above statement, should know that this is caused by sympathy due to a lack of knowledge. If all Black people on earth regained the true knowledge of who God is and who the devil is, they would immediately lose all sympathy for the light-skinned races.

16. The billion eight million original Gods are the ones who incarnate on earth every time a Black baby is born. They incarnate again and again, endlessly. Their incarnation is not determined by biological lineage. It is pre-ordained by them in eternity long before they're born. The repeated incarnation of the b8m original Gods is the true form of re-incarnation. Every Black person alive on earth today is an incarnation of one of the b8m original Gods. We have incarnated time and again since the beginning of the universe.

17. Not only do we incarnate on earth, but we also simultaneously incarnate on other earths throughout the universe. God, the Black person, is not restricted to one location. Our incarnations transcend both time and space. At the conclusion of the universe, when every earth that can be inhabited will be inhabited, there will be over 125 billion trillion trillion inhabited earths in the universe, each one having a population of one billion eight million Black people - all of whom are the incarnated personalities of the b8m original Gods - that is you and me and every Black person on earth.

From the above, It is by no means that GOD will make himself into non other than a black body or person. all the seven prophets, including Abraham and most others were blackmen or blackwomen, they can also be a half-caste which still has the black germ in them.

Jesus said he was at the beginning(he was not wrong or forming), so was i and you if you are a black person. He said he would come back, Yes, but not as his old bodies except if the body is been conserved and preserved for him to ascend into.

Thus the blackman can never die!
The Original Muhammad was a blackman and there was no lie or filth in him.
Re: Gatiano A Muslim Scholar, Said " The Hadith Is Corrupt And Invalid" by Anas09: 7:04pm On Feb 18, 2015
My God!!! What happened to u? Do u really believe all this filt u poured out? AND the whole world was called Asia by who? Muhammed? Am I suprised? All those siezures he had when Satan was forcing those silly revelations on him twisted his little brain. I hear u say that the whole world is a giant Mosque that's why u r killing the unbelievers out of ur Mosque. Funny enough, only christians and Jews r the unbelievers. Shiiiiiiiiit. Anything that is Jehovahs Satan resists.

1 Like

Re: Gatiano A Muslim Scholar, Said " The Hadith Is Corrupt And Invalid" by Anas09: 7:17pm On Feb 18, 2015
Satan knows that if he allows Islam to operate an open faith like christianity, where everyone has a will and makes the choice to either willing come in or go out, they won't be one Mosques standing today. He comes with his own religion. Where there's just one way, Only enterance no exit except in a coffin. It amazes me when I hear pipo say, Islam and Judo/christianity have the same deity. How come one god allows u a will and a choice but the other one leaves u with no choice at all. The other God allows questions and criticism, but the other gives no room for that all? Do as u r told. Is sounds authocratic to me. How come One God says to Christ "this is my beloved Son in whom I am well pleased, but 600yrs later, the other one says, no one shd ascribe to him a son?

2 Likes

Re: Gatiano A Muslim Scholar, Said " The Hadith Is Corrupt And Invalid" by gatiano(m): 7:29pm On Feb 18, 2015
Did i hurt your feelings? i am not begging you to accept my truth. Just keep an openned mind or do as you wish.
believe=ignorance. i do not just believe this, i know it for a fact. there are no myths here.
The planet earth has had several names over a long period of years. Before the white man started giving names to places, we kept it simple. west asia, asia minor, jungle of asia etc. at this time we were called asiatic man.
Anas09:
My God!!! What happened to u? Do u really believe all this filt u poured out? AND the whole world was called Asia by who? Muhammed? Am I suprised? All those siezures he had when Satan was forcing those silly revelations on him twisted his little brain. I hear u say that the whole world is a giant Mosque that's why u r killing the unbelievers out of ur Mosque. Funny enough, only christians and Jews r the unbelievers. Shiiiiiiiiit. Anything that is Jehovahs Satan resists.
Re: Gatiano A Muslim Scholar, Said " The Hadith Is Corrupt And Invalid" by Ifeann(f): 7:51pm On Feb 18, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Dude the things we are exposing about islam is Making some Muslims become depressed...

See this. https://www.nairaland.com/2154501/what-anxiety-depression-drugs-get

Please don't make fun of tartar this could be a serious issue. .u may want to give him words of encouragement. And we should pray for him
Re: Gatiano A Muslim Scholar, Said " The Hadith Is Corrupt And Invalid" by Mathematical(f): 8:06pm On Feb 18, 2015
Religion? Sometimes I just ask myself.. why the indifference ..

Sehmi Allah limahn ah midah... ONLY GOD knows who worship him

2 Likes

Re: Gatiano A Muslim Scholar, Said " The Hadith Is Corrupt And Invalid" by MightySparrow: 8:09pm On Feb 18, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

This friend of yours is one of the few sincere Muslims I have heard of. Most Muslims are bigots. They swallow everything they are told line, hook, and sinker.
God bless your friend.
Re: Gatiano A Muslim Scholar, Said " The Hadith Is Corrupt And Invalid" by Ifeann(f): 8:18pm On Feb 18, 2015
Mathematical:

U need to study more about the 2 religions so u can understand why. .. if u have questions u can pm/ mail me at any time i don't mind. .
Re: Gatiano A Muslim Scholar, Said " The Hadith Is Corrupt And Invalid" by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 18, 2015
Mathematical:

mathematical, long time no chat. ve bin trying to avoid ya in our conversation, good to hear from ya. ifeann, wad happened to tartar9? pls go see a doctor tartar and i just hope Rilwayne001 is safe.
Re: Gatiano A Muslim Scholar, Said " The Hadith Is Corrupt And Invalid" by Ifeann(f): 8:26pm On Feb 18, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
mathematical, long time no chat. ve bin trying to avoid ya in our conversation, good to hear from ya. ifeann, wad happened to tartar9? pls go see a doctor tartar and i just hope Rilwayne001 is safe.

Rilwayne001 also told u he was sick right?. ... i shall put the both of them in my prayers
Re: Gatiano A Muslim Scholar, Said " The Hadith Is Corrupt And Invalid" by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 18, 2015
I doubt if Rilwayne001 is man enough and empiree tartar9 tola9ja 9jaforlife re man enough to handle gatiano in terms of hadith hitch. Gatiano doesn't believe in haditn, he said its false, any rite tinking muslim in d house to counter his claim?
Re: Gatiano A Muslim Scholar, Said " The Hadith Is Corrupt And Invalid" by Macelliot(m): 10:17pm On Feb 18, 2015
gatiano:
It is like adding the sermons of Oyedepo, Adeboye, Joshua to the bible; which the catholics have already done too. catholics have their own version of a hadith.
As a Christian(catholic), I disagree with you...
Catholic doesn't have their own version of hadith.
The Holy Bible which contains 66 books(39 old & 26 new), was canonize by the Early Christian(catholics) about 1800yrs ago.
There are more than 1000 Scriptures (e.g book of Enoch, Gospel of Mary, Gospel of Barnabas, Gospel of James, Gospel of Andrew e.t.c ) but the Church selected only 66 clear and trust-worthy Scriptures.....
About 500yrs ago, the protestants has parted ways from the Catholic church. The Catholic Church discovers more trustworthy old testaments scriptures and decided to include it to the old testament with the title Deuterocanonical books. The Protestant reformist, Martin Luther King King(Lutherian church,) (Anglican Church e.t.c)accepted the books but did not allowed it to be included in the Bible but just for Private reading only. The books are added at the end of the old testaments and not mandatory nor compusory.
The Deuterocanonical Books are:
Book of Tobit(A Jew). Book of Judith(A Jew). Esther in Greek. Wisdom of King Solomon. Book of Sirach. Book of Baruch Letters of Jeremiah. Songs of Mesach, Shedrack & Abednego. Book of Susana. Bel and the dragon. First Meccabees. Second Meccabees.

The Bible means "Books." Collection of Holy, Sacred Scriptures. There is nothing like hadith here.

1 Like

Re: Gatiano A Muslim Scholar, Said " The Hadith Is Corrupt And Invalid" by Ifeann(f): 10:30pm On Feb 18, 2015
Macelliot:

As a Christian(catholic), I disagree with you...
Catholic doesn't have their own version of hadith.
The Holy Bible which contains 66 books(39 old & 26 new), was canonize by the Early Christian(catholics) about 1800yrs ago.
There are more than 1000 Scriptures (e.g book of Enoch, Gospel of Mary, Gospel of Barnabas, Gospel of James, Gospel of Andrew e.t.c ) but the Church selected only 66 clear and trust-worthy Scriptures.....
About 500yrs ago, the protestants has parted ways from the Catholic church. The Catholic Church discovers more trustworthy old testaments scriptures and decided to include it to the old testament with the title Deuterocanonical books. The Protestant reformist, Martin Luther King King(Lutherian church,) (Anglican Church e.t.c)accepted the books but did not allowed it to be included in the Bible but just for Private reading only. The books are added at the end of the old testaments and not mandatory nor compusory.
The Deuterocanonical Books are:
Book of Tobit(A Jew). Book of Judith(A Jew). Esther in Greek. Wisdom of King Solomon. Book of Sirach. Book of Baruch Letters of Jeremiah. Songs of Mesach, Shedrack & Abednego. Book of Susana. Bel and the dragon. First Meccabees. Second Meccabees.

The Bible means "Books." Collection of Holy, Sacred Scriptures. There is nothing like hadith here.

Thanks for sharing this. . Gatiano u should thank the man too
Re: Gatiano A Muslim Scholar, Said " The Hadith Is Corrupt And Invalid" by Mathematical(f): 10:49pm On Feb 18, 2015
Ifeann:

U need to study more about the 2 religions so u can understand why. .. if u have questions u can pm/ mail me at any time i don't mind. .

For ya mind ba? Me ask yu question.. ..yinmu
Re: Gatiano A Muslim Scholar, Said " The Hadith Is Corrupt And Invalid" by Mathematical(f): 10:50pm On Feb 18, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

How yu Mister oremussan
Re: Gatiano A Muslim Scholar, Said " The Hadith Is Corrupt And Invalid" by Ifeann(f): 6:56am On Feb 19, 2015
Mathematical:

l

U don't have to be rude about it. .. i actually tot u were one of the civilized Muslims here. .i was wrong.
Re: Gatiano A Muslim Scholar, Said " The Hadith Is Corrupt And Invalid" by PastorKun(m): 7:42am On Feb 19, 2015
Mathematical:

Are you afraid you would loose your faith if you ask questions? smiley

2 Likes

Re: Gatiano A Muslim Scholar, Said " The Hadith Is Corrupt And Invalid" by Mathematical(f): 8:04am On Feb 19, 2015
PastorKun:

Are you afraid you would loose your faith if you ask questions? smiley

Afraid? Loolz.. as i am, Nothing scare me ..loose my faith,no living human can do that,not to talk of ifeann.. he dim to convince himself that he knew much abh religion which I liked.. self courage.. his knowledge in religion is below par mine.. I just ignore the swaying.. and I always tend to ask people 'why this? Why that '..not just Cox ion know buh its always interesting to hear out some ppl criticism..

4 Likes

Re: Gatiano A Muslim Scholar, Said " The Hadith Is Corrupt And Invalid" by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 19, 2015
Mathematical:

Afraid? Loolz.. as i am, Nothing scare me ..loose my faith,no living human can do that,not to talk of ifeann.. he dim to convince himself that he knew much abh religion which I liked.. self courage.. his knowledge in religion is below par mine.. I just ignore the swaying.. and I always tend to ask people 'why this? Why that '..not just Cox ion know buh its always interesting to hear out some ppl criticism..
pls pastorkun and co leave mathematical out of dis, shez a flexing muslim babe. She no dhe carry am for head like odas, she wears bumbshorts and spaghetti unlike dose dat wear hijab and don't wear anytin under, al hikmah student in ilorin knows wad I mean.

1 Like

Re: Gatiano A Muslim Scholar, Said " The Hadith Is Corrupt And Invalid" by Mathematical(f): 8:10am On Feb 19, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
pls pastorkun and co leave mathematical out of dis, shez a flexing muslim babe. She no dhe carry am for head like odas, she wears bumbshorts and spaghetti unlike dose dat wear hijab and don't wear anytin under, al hikmah student in ilorin knows wad I mean.

Loolz.. mr oremussanctus,seriously ya comments always make me shake head and giggle.. define religion and don't hide under any shade of denomination
Re: Gatiano A Muslim Scholar, Said " The Hadith Is Corrupt And Invalid" by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 19, 2015
Mathematical:

Loolz.. mr oremussanctus,seriously ya comments always make me shake head and giggle.. define religion and don't hide under any shade of denomination
baby grl, I got no time for all dat, I just say wad I feel is wrong. If any christian broda or sis do anytin wrong I condemn be ya pasto bishop and wadeva. Me talking abt islam is just saying ma mind and wad I feel its wrong. Like d raping of aishat at d age of 9 by a 54 years old man, Empiree said he waited for her to germinate. How on earth will a 9 years old grl be matured enough for a 54 years old roaster. Mathematical pls don't join dis issues, watch from afar.
Re: Gatiano A Muslim Scholar, Said " The Hadith Is Corrupt And Invalid" by Mathematical(f): 8:23am On Feb 19, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
baby grl, I got no time for all dat, I just say wad I feel is wrong. If any christian broda or sis do anytin wrong I condemn be ya pasto bishop and wadeva. Me talking abt islam is just saying ma mind and wad I feel its wrong. Like d raping of aishat at d age of 9 by a 54 years old man, Empiree said he waited for her to germinate. How on earth will a 9 years old grl be matured enough for a 54 years old roaster. Mathematical pls don't join dis issues, watch from afar.

Humming..
Re: Gatiano A Muslim Scholar, Said " The Hadith Is Corrupt And Invalid" by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 19, 2015
Mathematical:

Humming..
hehehehehehehehe, ve I said anytin wrong? How ya dhe babe and how market? D picture below is just a wish, a situation whereby ma hijabian sister can pray wif dem hubby side by side in d mosque, unlike w*cked muslims like 9jaforlife and Empiree who won't want dis to happen.

Re: Gatiano A Muslim Scholar, Said " The Hadith Is Corrupt And Invalid" by Mathematical(f): 9:12am On Feb 19, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
hehehehehehehehe, ve I said anytin wrong? How ya dhe babe and how market? D picture below is just a wish, a situation whereby ma hijabian sister can pray wif dem hubby side by side in d mosque, unlike w*cked muslims like 9jaforlife and Empiree who won't want dis to happen.

Loolz..
Re: Gatiano A Muslim Scholar, Said " The Hadith Is Corrupt And Invalid" by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 19, 2015
Mathematical:

Loolz..
fighting for ya rite dear, and datz y Empiree 9jaforlife re angry wif me. Buh I won't give up, I will kip saying d truth. Mathematical must be allowed one day to lead d call for prayer both at home and mosque. Ladies must be allowed to go to mosque even wen dey see dem period and must not be termed unclean. Datz d kind of islam we pray for. cheesy
Re: Gatiano A Muslim Scholar, Said " The Hadith Is Corrupt And Invalid" by Mathematical(f): 9:44am On Feb 19, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
fighting for ya rite dear, and datz y Empiree 9jaforlife re angry wif me. Buh I won't give up, I will kip saying d truth. Mathematical must be allowed one day to lead d call for prayer both at home and mosque. Ladies must be allowed to go to mosque even wen dey see dem period and must not be termed unclean. Datz d kind of islam we pray for. cheesy

Now. You just proved how ignorant You're abh religion

1 Like

Re: Gatiano A Muslim Scholar, Said " The Hadith Is Corrupt And Invalid" by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 19, 2015
Mathematical:

Now. You just proved how ignorant You're abh religion
teach me abt religion, am too eager to learn! I want to learn from ya plsssssss.

1 Like

Re: Gatiano A Muslim Scholar, Said " The Hadith Is Corrupt And Invalid" by Ifeann(f): 10:01am On Feb 19, 2015
Mathematical:

Salam my sister in humanity.

mathematical, u and yourmain seem to be decent fellows. Have u noticed I never insult Muslims. My words may be blunt as regards ur prophet but I never insult.

Have u also noticed no muslim claims I lied, with the exception of empire, who couldn't even prove I lied because I didn't.
They have however claimed I don't understand the quran even tho I have read it in several versions and all in English.

Where u spend eternity is not a joke, u should investigate all I have been posting. Its a lot of hardwork be humble enough to atleast cross check..

Take ur time and critically think for yourself. Don't depend on ur imams. Your quran says it is a clear book several times. Why do u need shieks, imam, contemporary and acient scholars to explain it to you.

Do the investigation and be honest with yourself about it...
Do this before its too late.

Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Gatiano A Muslim Scholar, Said " The Hadith Is Corrupt And Invalid" by Mathematical(f): 12:16pm On Feb 19, 2015
Ifeann:

Salam my sister in humanity.

mathematical, u and yourmain seem to be decent fellows. Have u noticed I never insult Muslims. My words may be blunt as regards ur prophet but I never insult.

Have u also noticed no muslim claims I lied, with the exception of empire, who couldn't even prove I lied because I didn't.
They have however claimed I don't understand the quran even tho I have read it in several versions and all in English.

Where u spend eternity is not a joke, u should investigate all I have been posting. Its a lot of hardwork be humble enough to atleast cross check..

Take ur time and critically think for yourself. Don't depend on ur imams. Your quran says it is a clear book several times. Why do u need shieks, imam, contemporary and acient scholars to explain it to you.

Do the investigation and be honest with yourself about it...
Do this before its too late.

Shalom.
Whatever.. i know much abh my religion than seeking answer from any scholar or imams.. I practice mine in a convenient way.. and with it. .am more than happy bn a Muslim

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Happy Eid-el-mubarak / Why Are Yoruba Muslims More Backward Than Yoruba Christians? / Essentials Of Eidul Adha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.