Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,771 members, 7,802,362 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Gatiano A Muslim Scholar, Said " The Hadith Is Corrupt And Invalid" - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Gatiano A Muslim Scholar, Said " The Hadith Is Corrupt And Invalid" (5456 Views)

Why It Is Dangerous For A Muslim To Marry Only One Wife – Islamic Scholar / What An Islamic Scholar Said About Muslims' Tolerance / Nigerian Islamic Scholar Dies In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gatiano A Muslim Scholar, Said " The Hadith Is Corrupt And Invalid" by 9jaforlife: 9:53pm On Feb 19, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
dis shows how stupid ya re? Of all muslim frnds online, mathematical remains ma paddy, I don't like to drag her to issues like dis cos she got a soft hart grin and mite "shed tears" if I do dat. Mind ya, "she is a she and not a he", stop displaying ya dull brain on nl, lol, she's a pweetie reformed islamic chick. Secret abt her is dat she hates hijab wink

What's this n*onsense you're typing? Your intellect is very low, I feel downgraded talking with you most of the time. When you post hateful anti-Islam messages, as much as they lack truth, they lack content. When you attempt to be funny, they're dry and lack humour. Are you sure you're not an under-age who is sneaking behind mummy's back to use her laptop undecided

Ifeann is responsible for this child abuse!
Re: Gatiano A Muslim Scholar, Said " The Hadith Is Corrupt And Invalid" by Ifeann(f): 9:58pm On Feb 19, 2015
9jaforlife:

What's this n*onsense you're typing? Your intellect is very low, I feel downgraded talking with you most of the time. When you post hateful anti-Islam messages, as much as they lack truth, they lack content. When you attempt to be funny, they're dry and lack humour. Are you sure you're not an under-age who is sneaking behind mummy's back to use her laptop undecided

Mr muslim Stop mentioning me... It almost 10times in a very short time..desist.
Re: Gatiano A Muslim Scholar, Said " The Hadith Is Corrupt And Invalid" by Empiree: 9:59pm On Feb 19, 2015
9jaforlife:

michaelwestern please don't mind Ifeann. She only likes to insult but doesn't like to be insulted. How can many people insult her like she claims, if she hadn't started it? This is a person who has asked me if I was crazy because I expressed my opinion! Sorry Ifeann, what comes around goes around.
You will soon realized michael is just their kind. But i will allow you to give him benefit of the doubt.

1 Like

Re: Gatiano A Muslim Scholar, Said " The Hadith Is Corrupt And Invalid" by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 19, 2015
9jaforlife:

ve I said anytin bad, I only corrected ya dat d person I was trying to kip off ma thread is a lady and I don't like to drag her to issues like dis cos she got a soft spot. Grow up and deal wif wad muhammed caused ya guyz. He made ya mother marry a polygamous man, he mad ya come from a polygamous home. Deal wif dat, he allowed ya sisters to be raped at d aGe of 9 years, y not deal wif dat.
Re: Gatiano A Muslim Scholar, Said " The Hadith Is Corrupt And Invalid" by 9jaforlife: 10:33pm On Feb 19, 2015
Ifeann:

Please present the evidence. .

There! Ifeann the Queen of liars! You probably don't realize those words are insults when you use them for someone else, but when tables turn you suddenly realize how demeaning they are. Life is tit for tat!

Re: Gatiano A Muslim Scholar, Said " The Hadith Is Corrupt And Invalid" by Ifeann(f): 10:37pm On Feb 19, 2015
9jaforlife:

There! Ifeann the Queen of liars! You probably don't realize those words are insults when you use them for someone else, but when tables turn you suddenly realize how demeaning they are. Life is tit for tat!

I never said u are crazy....i asked are u crazy?. .ur allegation was just so silly... my apologies if u got offended. .

Once again u prove i don't insult people. .
Re: Gatiano A Muslim Scholar, Said " The Hadith Is Corrupt And Invalid" by 9jaforlife: 10:49pm On Feb 19, 2015
Ifeann:

I never said u are crazy....i asked are u crazy?. .ur allegation was just so silly... my apologies if u got offended. .

Once again u proof i don't insult people. .

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy That's the Ifeann I know!

...."I'm posting topics to educate people on Islam. Muslims can bring on their opinions...pls don't insult Muslims, bla bla bla"

A Muslim submits an opinion and then the next thing from you is "Are you crazy man?", "Those are silly lies, from your Prophet?"

That's an excellent example of decorum, in Ifeann's world, of course!! Swerve angry

2 Likes

Re: Gatiano A Muslim Scholar, Said " The Hadith Is Corrupt And Invalid" by Ifeann(f): 10:51pm On Feb 19, 2015
9jaforlife:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy That's the Ifeann I know!

...."I'm posting topics to educate people on Islam. Muslims can bring on their opinions...pls don't insult Muslims, bla bla bla"

A Muslim submits an opinion and then the next thing from you is "Are you crazy man?", "Those are silly lies, from your Prophet?"

That's an excellent example of decorum, in Ifeann's world, of course!! Swerve angry

Once again my apologies if the question offended u...it wont happen again..
Re: Gatiano A Muslim Scholar, Said " The Hadith Is Corrupt And Invalid" by 9jaforlife: 10:59pm On Feb 19, 2015
Ifeann:

Once again my apologies if the question offended u...it wont happen again..

I will give you the benefit of doubt that you're sincere. Apologies accepted. Looking forward to your next concoction of lies against my Beloved Prophet Muhammad Rasulullah (peace be upon him).

Have a good night, if that's possible cool
Re: Gatiano A Muslim Scholar, Said " The Hadith Is Corrupt And Invalid" by Ifeann(f): 11:16pm On Feb 19, 2015
9jaforlife:

I will give you the benefit of doubt that you're sincere. Apologies accepted. Looking forward to your next concoction of lies against my Beloved Prophet Muhammad Rasulullah (peace be upon him).

Have a good night, if that's possible cool

U fail to realize from my very first post that i am sincere and i am not here to win arguments...i was genuinely upset when u said evil muslim wear ties... notice i stopped replying u shortly after u said this. .

i have also asked oremussanctus tens of times to stop using provoking language..i have even emailed him on it. ..

U may not like the verses i quote on Mohammed bit it is all there in your hadith and quran..

I have made over 900 posts without insulting a muslim. ..

It's not bedtime here.. have ur self a nice night rest...
Re: Gatiano A Muslim Scholar, Said " The Hadith Is Corrupt And Invalid" by 9jaforlife: 11:27pm On Feb 19, 2015
Ifeann:

U fail to realize from my very first post that i am sincere and i am not here to win arguments...i was genuinely upset when u said evil muslim wear ties... notice i stopped replying u shortly after u said this. .

i have also asked oremussanctus tens of times to stop using provoking language..i have even emailed him on it. ..

U may not like the verses i quote on Mohammed bit it is all there in your hadith and quran..

I have made over 900 posts without insulting a muslim. ..

It's not bedtime here.. have ur self a nice night rest...

Makes me remember, why did you ignore that post when I bursted your lie??

Ifeanyi, it's bed time here. I wan't to spend some minutes to enjoy a little browsing before I go to bed. Pls stop interrupting me. You know all that your pretext won't fly with me. Your posts don't exhibit the slightest sincerity yet you think you can impress me with all that sweet sister wham bam? Can't you start working on another hate thread if you don't have any other thing to do? angry

1 Like

Re: Gatiano A Muslim Scholar, Said " The Hadith Is Corrupt And Invalid" by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
9jaforlife:

Makes me remember, why did you ignore that post when I bursted your lie??

Ifeanyi, it's bed time here. I wan't to spend some minutes to enjoy a little browsing before I go to bed. Pls stop interrupting me. You know all that your pretext won't fly with me. Your posts don't exhibit the slightest sincerity yet you think you can impress me with all that sweet sister wham bam? Can't you start working on another hate thread if you don't have any other thing to do? angry
lol, dis ya prophet has caused ya guyz more harm dan good. Tink ya shld reject him, can anytin good come out of islam undecided

1 Like

Re: Gatiano A Muslim Scholar, Said " The Hadith Is Corrupt And Invalid" by Ifeann(f): 11:32pm On Feb 19, 2015
9jaforlife:

Sweet wat?? Hey Dude relax. Ifeanyi isn't that kind of guy/girl.

I am done with my text thread.. Finished it yesterday during my break...just have a few more hadiths to cross check...then ...u know what comes next...the muslim denials and al Taqiyya...
Re: Gatiano A Muslim Scholar, Said " The Hadith Is Corrupt And Invalid" by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 19, 2015
Ifeann:

I am done with my text thread.. Finished it yesterday during my break...just have a few more hadiths to cross check...then ...u know what comes next...the muslim denials and al Taqiyya...

hello lady, I just remembered d 9jaforlife of a guy said he was never going to join issues wif us again grin just like buhari saying he will never contest election after he lost in 2011 election. D guy is still coming back to play wif us, ma conclusion is dat, d guy is getting so depressed cos we re saying d truth. Soon he will promise not to chat wif us and later he will come back again, let's kip up d good work and I promise never to insult again. A promise I will try and kip. #bowing ma head to Ifeann
Re: Gatiano A Muslim Scholar, Said " The Hadith Is Corrupt And Invalid" by 9jaforlife: 11:41pm On Feb 19, 2015
Ifeann:

That's my Ifeann talking! Stay true to yourself. All that sweet sister wham bam isn't you! You're a pure hater and nothing more, so cut out the pretext about "insults of Muslims upset me"

When I bursted your lie about Dangote/Sanusi with regard to zakat, you carefully ignored it. Good job, so stop talking about sincerity.

Wait, you don't know if you're a guy or a girl again? Stick to one gender at a time girl. Why are you using guy/girl to describe yourself? This is strange!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Gatiano A Muslim Scholar, Said " The Hadith Is Corrupt And Invalid" by Ifeann(f): 11:44pm On Feb 19, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
hello lady, I just remembered d 9jaforlife of a guy said he was never going to join issues wif us again grin just like buhari saying he will never contest election after he lost in 2011 election. D guy is still coming back to play wif us, ma conclusion is dat, d guy is getting so depressed cos we re saying d truth. Soon he will promise not to chat wif us and later he will come back again, let's kip up d good work and I promise never to insult again. A promise I will try and kip. #bowing ma head to Ifeann

That will be very nice of u, No more harsh words.... Have a nice evening.
Re: Gatiano A Muslim Scholar, Said " The Hadith Is Corrupt And Invalid" by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 19, 2015
9jaforlife:

That's my Ifeann talking! Stay true to yourself. All that sweet sister wham bam isn't you! You're a pure hater and nothing more, so cut out the pretext about "insults of Muslims upset me"

When I bursted your lie about Dangote/Sanusi with regard to zakat, you carefully ignored it. Good job, so stop talking about sincerity.

Wait, you don't know if you're a guy or a girl again? Stick to one gender at a time girl. Why are you using guy/girl to describe yourself? This is strange!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
still eager to learn or know abt any good tin muhammed did in his life time! Pls teach me if any. lipsrsealed
Re: Gatiano A Muslim Scholar, Said " The Hadith Is Corrupt And Invalid" by 9jaforlife: 11:46pm On Feb 19, 2015
Ifeann:

Like I said, it's bed time here, unlike you over ther in New York Abakaliki

Re: Gatiano A Muslim Scholar, Said " The Hadith Is Corrupt And Invalid" by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 19, 2015
9jaforlife:

Like I said, it's bed time here, unlike you over ther in New York Abakaliki

ifeann, its so funny seeing dem moving ya threads to dat section of slavery. Let dem read it and know more abt dem fate, ours is to post dem and leave it for dem to read and question their fate.
Re: Gatiano A Muslim Scholar, Said " The Hadith Is Corrupt And Invalid" by Ifeann(f): 11:52pm On Feb 19, 2015
9jaforlife:

Dude does dangote pay zakat. Yes or no.
2. Have u ever spotted sanusi in a neck tie.. Look, don't u think I have an issue with these men, dangote was the richest black man last year and sanusi gave those corrupt bankers and subsidy folks a tough time during his tenure. I have respect for these men. Their choice of apparel doesn't bother me,, I only pointed out an observation made clear by that article from an Islamic website. I told u I read a lot of pro Islamic material.

I only do the gender stuff cos it amuses me how u and ur colleagues react to it..

But on a serious note, do not insult or mock Muslims. Only state facts backed up by the quran and hadiths.
Re: Gatiano A Muslim Scholar, Said " The Hadith Is Corrupt And Invalid" by Ifeann(f): 11:56pm On Feb 19, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
ifeann, its so funny seeing dem moving ya threads to dat section of slavery. Let dem read it and know more abt dem fate, ours is to post dem and leave it for dem to read and question their fate.

They have moved several of them... My target audience was mulsims and ignorant "christains", nairaland liberals in general buT only the same set of Muslims seemed to comment on my threads but now the posts are finding its way to the garkos, yerimas, fatimas, aishas etc.

This is good..
Re: Gatiano A Muslim Scholar, Said " The Hadith Is Corrupt And Invalid" by 9jaforlife: 11:59pm On Feb 19, 2015
Ifeann:

2. Have u ever spotted sanusi in a neck tie.. Look, don't u think I have an issue with these men, dangote was the richest black man last year and sanusi gave those corrupt bankers and subsidy folks a tough time during his tenure. I have respect for these men. [/b]Their choice of apparel doesn't bother me[b],, I only pointed out an observation made clear by that article from an Islamic website. I told u I read a lot of pro Islamic material.

I only do the gender stuff cos it amuses me how u and ur colleagues react to it..

But on a serious note, do not insult or mock Muslims. Only state facts backed up by the quran and hadiths.

Oh yeah? So, what EXACTLY was your aim of posting that thread? I really do wan't to know. Be straight forward
Re: Gatiano A Muslim Scholar, Said " The Hadith Is Corrupt And Invalid" by Empiree: 3:28am On Feb 20, 2015
[quote author=gatiano post=30850990]
It is only a very foolish and an extremely scared blackman and/or a blackwoman that would claim that "we're all one", "don't we have the same red blood?" etc; NO! We are not one, and we are not of the same blood.
I admire your comment up there. Some people and especially blacks now believe human are the same. Not @all. Like I was discussing on other thread about child marriage, the brother doens't get me right. He thinks all humans are homogeneous. It's White people who are trying to carbonize others of themselves.

However, for now, The hadith is an indirect speech of a book. None from Muhammad followers were there to tell a story. It is like adding the sermons of Oyedepo, Adeboye, Joshua to the bible; which the catholics have already done too. catholics have their own version of a hadith.
Yes, truth. Hadith is manipulated just like Bible. Every Tom, Dick and Harry wrote whatever they wanted and attributed it to the prophet and especially some ridiculous things that are quiet unfounded which extremists from the two major religions capitalize on. However, the reason for the delay of hadith in the beginning was to allow completion of Quran revelation to avoid mix up. Thats why early scholars tried their best to categorize these ahadith. You know the categories, dont you?. I believe in hadith. They are essential part of Islam. It's practical like our obligatory duties. Companions actually witnessed how prophet (saw) prayed, fast, hajj and so on. However, other than obligatory duties inspired in the hadith, hadith is not always necessary. Quran explains all things. Hadith only supports at length. I believe hadith now extremely deluded due to modern gadgetry. Evil folks are able to edit text. This was not possible when it was hard-copy. I dont worry myself about spurious hadith though.

Yet; "thy shall not add or remove from the word of GOD". didn't the Quran tell about the jews and the christians adding unto the book and removing from them? We not the muslims warned not to do the same? they were warned. But like every white skin person, they will always do opposite to what GOD tells them. There is no good in them. so if we should accept the hadith, we might as well allow oyedepo's and co sermons into the bible. hadith=sermon.
Thanks Allah for protecting Quran. He knew men would try to tamper with it. We can see clearly what they did to hadith. You can see that clear confusion with Christianity where some christians believe Jesus is God and some dont. But those who dont also believe he's son of God while some believe he's both. Holy Book should give straight answer who God is. We see clear answer in the Quran who is God (sura 112)....different from His prophets. So Quran remains mother of all Books (umm li kitab). Agree with me?

You sound like you so familiar with NOI headed by Louis Farrakhan. I hope you understand that they are not muslims even though they claim they are?. No offence intended but I had closer look at their creed some yrs back. It's very close to Christianity. So far, you appear to share same historical view with them but I dont know about your religious view. Theirs is phony. But having visited their local mosque in NYC few yrs back, the people pray exactly like mainstream. I understand they underwent reformation under Elijah Muhammad's son who defied his father's creed before he passed. You probably have a book titled "Message To Black Man" by Elijah Muhammad grin

You cracked my rib late last yr with a comment you made on other thread. Remember ?. You said:

the black devil is seven times more wicked than the devil himself,
grin You also said on that thread that you married a white woman after a comment you perceived hate against white. Were you just being wisecrack or genuine?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gatiano A Muslim Scholar, Said " The Hadith Is Corrupt And Invalid" by johnydon22(m): 10:57am On Feb 20, 2015
Ifeann:

2. Have u ever spotted sanusi in a neck tie.. Look, don't u think I have an issue with these men, dangote was the richest black man last year and sanusi gave those corrupt bankers and subsidy folks a tough time during his tenure. I have respect for these men. Their choice of apparel doesn't bother me,, I only pointed out an observation made clear by that article from an Islamic website. I told u I read a lot of pro Islamic material.

what type of tie abeg... You mean the bow ties or long ties?
Re: Gatiano A Muslim Scholar, Said " The Hadith Is Corrupt And Invalid" by gatiano(m): 7:24pm On Feb 20, 2015
The Quran was complete before Prophet Muhammad ascended, He completed his work, If there was any tales of the deeds of Muhammad, which there is, Then it is still hidden, Elijah Muhammad knew the entire truth of Muhammad including the Africa Elders. Conturary to popular belief, Muhammad never carried a weapon, Thus You will find that NOI never carry a sort of weapon.

In order to understand hadith, you must know who Musaylimat is. do you know this white arab man? This was who the entire world confuse for Muhammad. the hadith is that of musaylimat a fake muhammad (white arab people). He may have mixed some deeds of Muhammad with his delusion.
Thus, in order to read such book as hadith, one must understand The Quran perfectly, so that it can be a guide for one thru the Quran.
it is like reading Malaichi york's books without Elijah Muhammad's lesson. else one would get lost in ignorant.

Yes! Quran is the best book ever, the most balanced of all books, It was made perfect in understanding with the teachings of Elijah Muhammad.
With that, i understood the bible. I have been a Muslim since before the birth of my grand father, however, i was born into the christian house. I read Quran, and i discovered my real self who is a Muslim.

The black devil is 7 times wicked and filthier than the devils. Every evil the blackman does, he learns from the whiteman, and he tends to go down in that filth and evil 7 times more than his teachers. cultism in our universities are learnt from the gang systems of the black americans, which inturn is learnt from the white ganagsters (this is just one of the many examples). hollywood goes naked, our girls are doing the same on a more worst level. Our politicians learnt of the swiss bank acct from the whiteman, now the swissbank is the house of the african leaders now.

I'm married with a white woman and i have a half-caste son. it is very difficult for me to hate. when i do hate a person, that person will never have a chance at life. Everyman is given a chance and time to change from their evil and filthy ways.

When Elijah Muhammad started, The blacks were babies, he had to first of all remove the love and fear of the slave masters from them first, then instill the love of self into them, then teach them the knowledge of self and the GOD and the devil.
As time went on, they grew, and hate is not permitted in the kingdom of ALLAH, however, we must hate unrighteousness. The blackman is trapped into that devilish created organisation called christianity, and they must be brought out from their ignorance into light even if they want to be a christian. instead of them(blacks) being just a christian, they better be crystallized into the oneness of the lessons of Jesus, So Louis Farrakhan is doing the right thing. The purpose is to save all the black people not leave one and possibly some non-blacks that can do away with their ego.

Do you know Prophet Muhammad's Shaaba? what happened to them?

[quote author=Empiree post=30900503][/quote]
Re: Gatiano A Muslim Scholar, Said " The Hadith Is Corrupt And Invalid" by true2god: 7:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
gatiano:
The Quran was complete before Prophet Muhammad ascended, He completed his work, If there was any tales of the deeds of Muhammad, which there is, Then it is still hidden, Elijah Muhammad knew the entire truth of Muhammad including the Africa Elders. Conturary to popular belief, Muhammad never carried a weapon, Thus You will find that NOI never carry a sort of weapon.

In order to understand hadith, you must know who Musaylimat is. do you know this white arab man? This was who the entire world confuse for Muhammad. the hadith is that of musaylimat a fake muhammad (white arab people). He may have mixed some deeds of Muhammad with his delusion.
Thus, in order to read such book as hadith, one must understand The Quran perfectly, so that it can be a guide for one thru the Quran.
it is like reading Malaichi york's books without Elijah Muhammad's lesson. else one would get lost in ignorant.

Yes! Quran is the best book ever, the most balanced of all books, It was made perfect in understanding with the teachings of Elijah Muhammad.
With that, i understood the bible. I have been a Muslim since before the birth of my grand father, however, i was born into the christian house. I read Quran, and i discovered my real self who is a Muslim.

The black devil is 7 times wicked and filthier than the devils. Every evil the blackman does, he learns from the whiteman, and he tends to go down in that filth and evil 7 times more than his teachers. cultism in our universities are learnt from the gang systems of the black americans, which inturn is learnt from the white ganagsters (this is just one of the many examples). hollywood goes naked, our girls are doing the same on a more worst level. Our politicians learnt of the swiss bank acct from the whiteman, now the swissbank is the house of the african leaders now.

I'm married with a white woman and i have a half-caste son. it is very difficult for me to hate. when i do hate a person, that person will never have a chance at life. Everyman is given a chance and time to change from their evil and filthy ways.

When Elijah Muhammad started, The blacks were babies, he had to first of all remove the love and fear of the slave masters from them first, then instill the love of self into them, then teach them the knowledge of self and the GOD and the devil.
As time went on, they grew, and hate is not permitted in the kingdom of ALLAH, however, we must hate unrighteousness. The blackman is trapped into that devilish created organisation called christianity, and they must be brought out from their ignorance into light even if they want to be a christian. instead of them(blacks) being just a christian, they better be crystallized into the oneness of the lessons of Jesus, So Louis Farrakhan is doing the right thing. The purpose is to save all the black people not leave one and possibly some non-blacks that can do away with their ego.

What are you saying? You look very confused?
Re: Gatiano A Muslim Scholar, Said " The Hadith Is Corrupt And Invalid" by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 20, 2015
islam is false
Re: Gatiano A Muslim Scholar, Said " The Hadith Is Corrupt And Invalid" by Empiree: 2:53am On Feb 21, 2015
[quote author=gatiano post=30923357]
Elijah Muhammad knew the entire truth of Muhammad including the Africa Elders. Conturary to popular belief, Muhammad never carried a weapon, Thus You will find that NOI never carry a sort of weapon.
Actually in the 60s they did at some point. shocked

Actually, musaylima was simply false. He's nonexistence so no point talking about him. I dont think muslims mixed him up with Rosulllah (peace be upon him)

Mashallah bro. I understand some muslims today give preference of hadith over Quran. This is wrong. In order to delve in any Islamic subject, Quran must first be exploited not hadith. I have said this several times. This is not aqeeda issue really. It's methodology. For instance, one notices that those muslims who love call shia kufar usually start with hadith to refute shia and also end with hadith. This is wrong. But if we use Quran, we realize that we ("SUSHI"wink i:e sunni/shia are muslims. Therefore UNITY. Get my point?. But some chose to use hadith to divide. I dislike that. Quran is superior (Imran 103). See My Signature

Mashallah bro... @bold though, you seem to be mixing up Prophet Muhammad of Arabia (570-632) with Elijah Muhammad ( (born Elijah Robert Poole; October 7, 1897 – February 25, 1975) was an African-American religious leader, who led the Nation of Islam (NOI) from 1934 until his death in 1975. His teaching was heavily American based not universally accepted. Quran wasn't revealed to him. Hope you get this?.

i was born into the christian house. I read Quran, and i discovered my real self who is a Muslim.
Mashallah bro...how did you come about Islam?. Do you practice "Nation Of Islam" base in US or Islam revealed to Muhammad Ibn Abdullah (sallahu Aliy wasalam)?

Again, you cracked my ribs here. I dont object to every single word you said here. So so true brother.

Mashallah, God bless your hustle. How's your son doing. You live in EU?

The blackman is trapped into that devilish created organisation called christianity, and they must be brought out from their ignorance into light even if they want to be a christian. instead of them(blacks) being just a christian, they better be crystallized into the oneness of the lessons of Jesus, So Louis Farrakhan is doing the right thing. The purpose is to save all the black people not leave one and possibly some non-blacks that can do away with their ego.
I dont think Nigerian christian realized Christianity is devilish religion. So sad. Anyways, while i respect Mr Farrakhan that much, I think he needs proper understanding of Islam and then proceeds to reform the organization. This is problem now. Their creed so far is just like Christianity. They believe God came down (auzubillah) in form of Fard Muhammad (an Arabian man) and "revealed" Quran (same Quran) to Elijah Poole (Muhammad). This is shirk of Christianity. What do you think?.

Of-course, plenty of them but first four are considered famous and righteous in sunni orthodoxy. What do you mean what happened to them?...as in their histories till death?. We have that documented. I am sure you have access to them.

SideTalk, how do you come about your username?. It sounds Italian or Spanish. Your wife is "spanishwhite"?
Re: Gatiano A Muslim Scholar, Said " The Hadith Is Corrupt And Invalid" by true2god: 5:40am On Feb 21, 2015
[quote author=Empiree post=30931777][/quote]If a blind man (Empiree) leads another blind man (gatiano) both will fall into a ditch.......(Jesus in luke 6:39)
Re: Gatiano A Muslim Scholar, Said " The Hadith Is Corrupt And Invalid" by Nobody: 6:31am On Feb 21, 2015
true2god:
If a blind man (Empiree) leads another blind man (gatiano) both will fall into a ditch.......(Jesus in luke 6:39)
they both nid Carmel piss and tartar9 to cure his depression as recommended by d "prophet".
Re: Gatiano A Muslim Scholar, Said " The Hadith Is Corrupt And Invalid" by gatiano(m): 12:05pm On Feb 21, 2015
You do pay go attention, i like that. Nobody had ask why i use Gatiano yet i said i'm all for black love. I use it to pass a message that gatiano is a pure black name. When you hear names like Salvadore, Da-Silva, Pedro, Cardozzo, Alfonso, Alfredo, Marcus etc, These were the people or descendant of the so called moors or muurs, They ruled spain, portugal and major parts of Morocco for close to 800 years. After they were disposed, few were able to come down Africa, while most were captured into slavery to brazil in the early 14th century. The whites adopted their named.

The same thing happened to those with names like- Mustapha, Muhammad, Buhari, Bakare, Lawal, Kabiru etc. The blackman did not adopt these names from no white-arabs, The arabs there today adopted our names and re-twisted it to fit their tongue.

Mr Jonathan did not adopt nobody's name, that had been his fore-father's name from the beginning of time.
The first slaves that were taken to the north-americas were initially for a longtime not from the continental Africa, they were from the Middle-east which was actually part of Africa. It wasn't until 1853 that the suez canal was built for port, but the real reason was for seperating Africa from the rest of the world, thinking we will never see the light.

Till this very minute that i'm typing this msg, The NOI do not have or concive any kind or form of weapon. They do not need it, They have the best weapon this white people can only wish for, they are incapable of dreaming of it.

Well, i do not or better i never expected the arabs(whites) or other non-black muslims to agree with the teachings of Elijah Muhammad. The idea of blackman been the last messenger is not appealing to them, and then The Mahdi (Fard Muhammad) been the son of a jet blackman(Alphonso Muhammad) is just too impossible for a light skinned man to accept. The blackman that don't accept simply is worshipping the arabs( i mean not to enrage nobody). Prophet Muhammad himself was a blackman.

In the Theology of time lecture by Elijah Muhammad in 1972 or 1973, He made a very bold statement "WE BLACK PEOPLE ARE ALL ALLAH". A lot of people were shocked and confused, but ALLAH IS ONE. Allah is one as a statement is different from There is only ONE ALLAH, yet they seem to sound the same and mean the same. It should have been ALLAH IS ONE GOD, but rather it simply is "ALLAH IS ONE, HE BEGETS NONE NON WASN'T BEGOTTEN". The pronoun "HE" doesn't mean a man, but a Whole. ONE MEANS UNITY. According to African roots sciences, at the end of every universal cycle, all the black people come together in spirit... Known as "THE DIVINE UNITY". A situation where you would know how my experiences, i will know yours, you'd know that of Moses, Abraham, Jesus, Abacha, Shina rambo and several trillions upon trillions other black people experiences and knowledge, as they would know yours, i will know theirs in a universal link as ONE, yet as different individual. This is what is called DIVINE UNITY AND THE ONE ALL ALLAH, ALLAH IS ONE AND HE IS ALL. This phenomenon is what will create the next universe, and this is how every universe is create, and the previous universe with become the FIRST EARTH. It is from the first earth that everything else in the universe is created or made. but first the mind will expand so much that it will begin to condense then it will form magnetism to electricity to light to ether to gas to liquid and to solid. Ether is the center point, the gateway, that is why we are clothed in ether, ether is black. from this black all colour can be made and created which include plants, animals and other races and other humanoid beings. The Quran always uses the pronoun "WE" to refer to Allah.

So i can say Allah in the person of empiree, if you have the supreme knowledge of the entire universe. However, every black person has behind or in front of his/her name a universal name which is ALLAH.
we had no beginning, we will have no ending, we will keep on circling and in the process creating, making, learning, gain experiences and so much more that the heart is yet to conceive.

Musaylimat was the fake muhammad, He was born 22 years before Prophet Muhammad was born. He was born with the mission to replace the place of Prophet Muhammad, He changed his name from musaylimat to Muhammad's own name. Muhammad was able to save the original script that was sent to Sudan, after the 7 shaaba who knew the entire Quran in their head/brains were killed. We have GRIOTS all across continental Africa who know the history of the universe. However some of the priests or imams or elders have been corrupted with lies, thus one needs to be very careful (even the elects if not careful will be deceived).

Thankyou brother, My son is doing fine. How about your family? Peace of ALLAH be with you.

[quote author=Empiree post=30931777][/quote]
Re: Gatiano A Muslim Scholar, Said " The Hadith Is Corrupt And Invalid" by Empiree: 1:09pm On Feb 21, 2015
gatiano:

So i can say Allah in the person of empiree,
Thankyou brother, My son is doing fine. How about your family? Peace of ALLAH be with you.
Your creed is crooked though. Alhamdulilah, am okay.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Banning The Veil Is Indeed Sinister / Caliph Omar's Ultimatum To Persian King, Yazdgird Iii And The King's Response / Greediness And Its Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.