Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Recommemded Ucbrowser Add-ons To Download - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Recommemded Ucbrowser Add-ons To Download (28002 Views)

How To Actually Save Webpages For Offline Reading On Mobile Ucbrowser / How To Solve Your Mobile Ucbrowser Not Working (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recommemded Ucbrowser Add-ons To Download by Wittylens(m): 3:49pm On Feb 18, 2015
Uc Browser Add-ons are extra tools which enhances the performance of the Uc Browser and also add extra features to the browser. The Uc browser add-ons cannot be run independently, you need the Uc Browser installed on your phone for the add-ons to work.

In no particular order, here are my top 10 Uc browser add-ons:

1. Find in Page
You can use "Find in Page" to search for specific keywords within a webpage. Just click on the "Find in Page" add-on from the add-on panel and type the keyword you want to find.

2. Facebook Add-on
Facebook Add-on for UC Browser can greatly improve your experience when browsing Facebook, including advanced features like Faster-Browsing mode and Push Notifications.

3. Video Downloader
After installing this add-on, I no longer make use of some Android apps to download videos from HTML5 websites like YouTube, etc. I just simply use the UC Browser, locate the video and click the play button. Once it starts playing you will see a download icon at the right hand side of the video , click it to start the download.

4. Save Page Add-on
I used the Save Page Add-on anytime I come across an important web page I would like to read offline. Also the Web page is saved in HTML format.

5. Speed Mode Add-on
With Speed mode add-on, you can change webpage display between lite version,mobile version and desktop verison.
Just need three steps.
Step 1: Click speed mode add-on
Step 2: Switch the option.
Step 3: Refresh webpage.

6. Browse Faster
Browse Faster Add-on kills all background applications eating your Phone RAM and make browsing fasting with just one click.

7. Unzip Add-on
With this Add-on, I easily extract all rar and zip files immediately I download them or feel like unzipping the file. Just like most file managers.

See more from source : http://androidnigeria.com.ng/top-10-uc-browser-add-ons-must-install/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Recommemded Ucbrowser Add-ons To Download by jiggar(m): 4:15pm On Feb 18, 2015
@OP,it's like we are both using one phone. These are almost the same addon I have on my ucweb. I think another addon that should be added is, Translator addon. It's for translating pages to different languages, just like Google Chrome browser on pc.

2 Likes

Re: Recommemded Ucbrowser Add-ons To Download by Wittylens(m): 4:23pm On Feb 18, 2015
jiggar:
@OP,it's like we are both using one phone. These are almost the same addon I have on my ucweb. I think another addon that should be added is, Translator addon. It's for translating pages to different languages, just like Google Chrome browser on pc.

Thanks for pointing that out. I'd try it later
Re: Recommemded Ucbrowser Add-ons To Download by herzern(m): 6:36am On Jul 21, 2016
UC browser.......best when it comes to downloadinq

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recommemded Ucbrowser Add-ons To Download by VocalWalls: 6:38am On Jul 21, 2016
Nice
Re: Recommemded Ucbrowser Add-ons To Download by Akinz0126(m): 6:38am On Jul 21, 2016
Tomb up for Uc browser Don't know I don't just like Opera

4 Likes

Re: Recommemded Ucbrowser Add-ons To Download by sluvy4tune(m): 6:39am On Jul 21, 2016
UC is gradually leading the way.

Even the web version can be turned into a hotspot.

1 Like

Re: Recommemded Ucbrowser Add-ons To Download by DjAndroid: 6:40am On Jul 21, 2016
How can one get the add-ons. Been trying to locate it especially for the save-page option

Modified : seen and installed.

1 Like

Re: Recommemded Ucbrowser Add-ons To Download by lifezone247(m): 6:41am On Jul 21, 2016
herzern:
UC browser.......best when it comes to downloadinq
and saving data.
Re: Recommemded Ucbrowser Add-ons To Download by 247Dior(m): 6:41am On Jul 21, 2016
Wittylens:
Uc Browser Add-ons are extra tools which enhances the performance of the Uc Browser and also add extra features to the browser. The Uc browser add-ons cannot be run independently, you need the Uc Browser installed on your phone for the add-ons to work.

1. Find in Page
You can use "Find in Page" to search for specific keywords within a webpage. Just click on the "Find in Page" add-on from the add-on panel and type the keyword you want to find.

2. Facebook Add-on
Facebook Add-on for UC Browser can greatly improve your experience when browsing Facebook, including advanced features like Faster-Browsing mode and Push Notifications.

3. Video Downloader
After installing this add-on, I no longer make use of some Android apps to download videos from HTML5 websites like YouTube, etc. I just simply use the UC Browser, locate the video and click the play button. Once it starts playing you will see a download icon at the right hand side of the video , click it to start the download.

4. Save Page Add-on
I used the Save Page Add-on anytime I come across an important web page I would like to read offline. Also the Web page is saved in HTML format.

5. Speed Mode Add-on
With Speed mode add-on, you can change webpage display between lite version,mobile version and desktop verison.
Just need three steps.

6. Browse Faster
Browse Faster Add-on kills all background applications eating your Phone RAM and make browsing fasting with just one click.

7. Unzip Add-on
With this Add-on, I easily extract all rar and zip files immediately I download them or feel like unzipping the file. Just like most file managers.

See more from source : http://androidnigeria.com.ng/top-10-uc-browser-add-ons-must-install/
how do u save page on uc browser? I use this app finds it difficult to save page with it
Re: Recommemded Ucbrowser Add-ons To Download by photoshoot(m): 6:41am On Jul 21, 2016
I don't even enjoy ucbrowser except if I want to download...

The new chrome does it for me cool

1 Like

Re: Recommemded Ucbrowser Add-ons To Download by Agimor(m): 6:43am On Jul 21, 2016
Uc browser my number one browser right from the day of express Nokia.

3 Likes

Re: Recommemded Ucbrowser Add-ons To Download by Opiletool(m): 6:44am On Jul 21, 2016
Another thing is the background/wallpaper option. You can change the wallpaper of the browser. Makes it cool.

Text colour as well. You can decide to Change the colour of your text to blue, pink etc

It also has a video player.

It's a very nice browser.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recommemded Ucbrowser Add-ons To Download by Goldenheart(m): 6:45am On Jul 21, 2016
UCweb....my precious grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recommemded Ucbrowser Add-ons To Download by Datshyguy(m): 6:46am On Jul 21, 2016
I so much love that browser

1 Like

Re: Recommemded Ucbrowser Add-ons To Download by iliyande(m): 6:51am On Jul 21, 2016
Only for downloading.

Best browser is cm browser. Very secure and absolutely fast.

2 Likes

Re: Recommemded Ucbrowser Add-ons To Download by felixfred: 6:51am On Jul 21, 2016
Re: Recommemded Ucbrowser Add-ons To Download by Lero15(m): 6:52am On Jul 21, 2016
Google Chrome!!

1 Like

Re: Recommemded Ucbrowser Add-ons To Download by vincent10(m): 6:52am On Jul 21, 2016
Wittylens:

1. Find in Page

2. Facebook Add-on

3. Video Downloader

4. Save Page Add-on

5. Speed Mode Add-on
Just need three steps.

6. Browse Faster

7. Unzip Add-on

How can I get these?
Re: Recommemded Ucbrowser Add-ons To Download by Bondesniger(m): 6:53am On Jul 21, 2016
ok

1 Like

Re: Recommemded Ucbrowser Add-ons To Download by lonelydora: 6:57am On Jul 21, 2016
We use only Chrome. Data is not an issue for #TeamChrome.

6 Likes

Re: Recommemded Ucbrowser Add-ons To Download by Proffdada: 7:01am On Jul 21, 2016
since the days of my Nokia 6260

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recommemded Ucbrowser Add-ons To Download by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 21, 2016
UC, the download guru.

Opera is cursed when it comes to downloading

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recommemded Ucbrowser Add-ons To Download by Whois(m): 7:01am On Jul 21, 2016
How do you open more than 10 pages on uc browser??
Re: Recommemded Ucbrowser Add-ons To Download by Onyenna(m): 7:02am On Jul 21, 2016
UC browser is Fâ—‹cking Awesome!

1 Like

Re: Recommemded Ucbrowser Add-ons To Download by Jovie: 7:06am On Jul 21, 2016
Although some add ons can be VERY annoying. Some just make my system hang unnecessarily
Re: Recommemded Ucbrowser Add-ons To Download by kushma(m): 7:06am On Jul 21, 2016
Please how can I save page on uc op
Re: Recommemded Ucbrowser Add-ons To Download by Onyenna(m): 7:09am On Jul 21, 2016
vincent10:

How can I get these?

Go to playstore and search for "UC add ons"
Re: Recommemded Ucbrowser Add-ons To Download by haxorDelite(m): 7:10am On Jul 21, 2016
if you use uc mini all the addons are pre installed.. and if you are talking about speed.. Ucmini is a beast!

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Origin Of The Name "Bluetooth" / 6 Things You Should Know Before Buying A Mobile Phone / NCC Directs MTN To Scrap 10 Kobo Per Second Plans Effective Midnight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.